Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/2013 - I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 09/2013 - I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Penn View Post
    shoot I guess that didn't work. As a regular member I can see all of the pics posted.

I was trying to get it so a regular member couldn't see any of the pics posted in the paid section and that both paid and regular couldnt see from what came out of the green section. I thought that is how the board worked from when I did these photo dumps before but I guess that isn't the case.

BARNACLESS
    Posted in general areas?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Introducing Dirk

Hi at all. Want to visit Dom Rep this winter first time without my wife and expect this site to give me informations about the chicas.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gentleman.43 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Hey gentleman - why not take the wife with you?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunderstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Posted in general areas?
    yeah but the attachments being originally uploaded to a paid or color section, then copied (only a copy of the image) posted in the general areas. i thought something else would happen. luckily i created a generic handle to check it and i saw it didnt work. its weird though because for my trip report i was told pay section guys couldnt see the pics i was copying from the green thread i did to dump my pics. thats why i did the same thread in the pay section so i could copy and paste from it for my report.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    yeah but the attachments being originally uploaded to a paid or color section, then copied (only a copy of the image) posted in the general areas. i thought something else would happen. luckily i created a generic handle to check it and i saw it didnt work. its weird though because for my trip report i was told pay section guys couldnt see the pics i was copying from the green thread i did to dump my pics. thats why i did the same thread in the pay section so i could copy and paste from it for my report.
    Did you break my board?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Noob...

Planning a trip for a friends Bachelor Party... Interested in Sousa... I need more information and here I am. Thanks guys for being welcoming and informative.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uncontainable_Spirit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Noob...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncontainable_Spirit View Post
    Planning a trip for a friends Bachelor Party... Interested in Sousa... I need more information and here I am. Thanks guys for being welcoming and informative.
    How many guys? When? For how long? Approx budget per guy per day? Renting a vehicle? Any racial hang-ups/preferences?

If you have not already subscribed to the Trip Reports section, I advise you to do so, at least up to and through the time of your visit and for a short while afterwards so you can post a report. It is always worth one guy doing, so the cost split between a group makes it even more cost-effective.
    Last edited by weyland; 10-23-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: punctuation

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to madvillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

New to ISOC, not the game

Hi gents! Buddy and I are planning our first trip to the DR (previous experience with Costa Rica/Mexico/UK/Trinidad/Bahamas/etc) and, well, this site is a great resource. Some of the information I already know, some of it is new, some of it is outdated, and some of it is fresh. It's ALL welcome though. We're going to be in Sousa 11/22-11/26 if anybody is interested in a meetup to impart some DR wisdom, I'll buy the first beer.

Now I'm off to finish researching hotels.

---EDIT: Appears that I didn't place this in the base welcome forum...Apparently posting at 1:20am leads to reduced brain function. If a mod wants to move the post cool, if not I'll put my TR here afterward. Sorry for the screw up!
    Last edited by Slim_Pickens; 10-26-2014 at 02:39 AM.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Slim_Pickens For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

Re: New to ISOC, not the game

I'll be down there for my 4th trip from the 15th to the 30th. Staying at Casa Cayena. If our paths cross I can at least be a brief tour guide.

Try to read the board as much as you can, lots of good info. Better in the pay area, but read all you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim_Pickens View Post
    Hi gents! Buddy and I are planning our first trip to the DR (previous experience with Costa Rica/Mexico/UK/Trinidad/Bahamas/etc) and, well, this site is a great resource. Some of the information I already know, some of it is new, some of it is outdated, and some of it is fresh. It's ALL welcome though. We're going to be in Sousa 11/22-11/26 if anybody is interested in a meetup to impart some DR wisdom, I'll buy the first beer.

---EDIT: Appears that I didn't place this in the base welcome forum...Apparently posting at 1:20am leads to reduced brain function. If a mod wants to move the post cool, if not I'll put my TR here afterward. Sorry for the screw up!
    Last edited by distantvoyeur; 10-26-2014 at 11:57 AM.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We're staying at the Mary Rose. As the date approaches I'll shoot you an IM and see if we can't find a time for a meet-up. I'm always game to meet up with new folks.

Also, for what it's worth Rick appears to be made of win and awesome. Ultra-prompt replies to my emails and if the accommodations are half as good as his service so far we're in for a treat.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slim_Pickens For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slim_Pickens View Post

Morning Slim_Pickens I am expecting to be in town to celebrate my birthday I might be at the Mary Rose but have turned into more of a villa dude in my old age. None the less I know Rick and will come by to check you if I make the trip. For me business wise it has to work out but I don't think I will have a problem at least at the moment. If I don't make it have a safe one and drag Rick out with you guys it'll be fun.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Def sign up for TR's but ask away I am sure someone will respond.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post

Tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic..........
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo400
    We are responding. Our response: Sign up for the Trip Reports.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I been away 8 days. I have a few to process today.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    I been away 8 days. I have a few to process today.
    that's good as a new month is fast approaching and the bills will start showing up just like clockwork
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Smile Latin America Newbie looking for advice!

Hi guys,

I'm a 30 years old German and new to this forum. I saved up all my holidays this year to go for a bigger trip in january, february or march 2015. What I'm searching for is not a total sex holiday: I've seen places like Pattaya already, but I didn't really like them. Instead I had my best times in other places (Cebu, Phuket, Taipei, Singapore) with non-sexworker girls (who would have felt insulted if I had payed them). It's something like that again I'm trying to find, paysex is just supposed to be a puzzle part in it or the fallback plan in case nothing else is working out. I know it's more difficult to get the normal girls, but I'm gladly investing some time hitting on exotic Asians or Latinas compared to an awful flirt with a German girl... First I was thinking about Vietnam and Cambodia because I've been to some the places in South East Asia and love it there. But now i decided to check out some place in Latin America first because:
    1. I've never been to any american country at all and I am excited about it
    2. I speak mediocre Spanish already which gives me hope that I might have a more intense and fulfilling holiday than in Asia because the language barrier is high there.

What I was thinking about was taking a trip to DomRep and Cuba (each about 2 weeks). Reasons: Carribean islands, hot girls, affordable prices, relatively high security level.
    But now I was surprisedly checking some pics of Columbian girls here and I seem to like them better. Security level there makes me worry a bit though. Since I keep on reading and reading I get more and more confused about where to go. I think reading more travel reviews will make it even worse. Maybe you can help me by answering some of my questions to give me a direction.

Which country would you recommend for me as total America newbie? (Spanish or English speaking, low prices, low chance of robberies or weapon shit).
    Which countries do you get the best value for money? I guess high English level makes countries more expensive in general. Am I right with Cuba, DomRep and Columbia already?
    I read about Medellín and Sosúa for example as sex paradises. Maybe I should check one of these as introduction for my holiday, but then which are the places to go if I want to get hot and easy non-sexworkers as well? In the past I have good experiences with bigger cities because you can find more open-minded girls than in villages or sex tourism places where they all expect money. But maybe smaller places are ok in Latin America if you speak Spanish? I don't know... in Phuket I was able to find both.
    My impression from the pics was that the Columbian girls have generally lighter skins, more variation in hair types, more beautiful faces (i know that's a very individual point) and better shaped bodies. Is it true in average or am I totally wrong and biased by the pics here? How about the amount of fatties in these countries?

Hope you can help me a bit because I'm running out of time with my plannings and still too undecisive. I will reward you with an enthralling holiday review.

Best regards

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wigolon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Latin America Newbie looking for advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigolon View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm a 30 years old German and new to this forum. I saved up all my holidays this year to go for a bigger trip in january, february or march 2015. What I'm searching for is not a total sex holiday: I've seen places like Pattaya already, but I didn't really like them. Instead I had my best times in other places (Cebu, Phuket, Taipei, Singapore) with non-sexworker girls (who would have felt insulted if I had payed them). It's something like that again I'm trying to find, paysex is just supposed to be a puzzle part in it or the fallback plan in case nothing else is working out. I know it's more difficult to get the normal girls, but I'm gladly investing some time hitting on exotic Asians or Latinas compared to an awful flirt with a German girl... First I was thinking about Vietnam and Cambodia because I've been to some the places in South East Asia and love it there. But now i decided to check out some place in Latin America first because:
    1. I've never been to any american country at all and I am excited about it
    2. I speak mediocre Spanish already which gives me hope that I might have a more intense and fulfilling holiday than in Asia because the language barrier is high there.

What I was thinking about was taking a trip to DomRep and Cuba (each about 2 weeks). Reasons: Carribean islands, hot girls, affordable prices, relatively high security level.
    But now I was surprisedly checking some pics of Columbian girls here and I seem to like them better. Security level there makes me worry a bit though. Since I keep on reading and reading I get more and more confused about where to go. I think reading more travel reviews will make it even worse. Maybe you can help me by answering some of my questions to give me a direction.

Which country would you recommend for me as total America newbie? (Spanish or English speaking, low prices, low chance of robberies or weapon shit).
    Which countries do you get the best value for money? I guess high English level makes countries more expensive in general. Am I right with Cuba, DomRep and Columbia already?
    I read about Medellín and Sosúa for example as sex paradises. Maybe I should check one of these as introduction for my holiday, but then which are the places to go if I want to get hot and easy non-sexworkers as well? In the past I have good experiences with bigger cities because you can find more open-minded girls than in villages or sex tourism places where they all expect money. But maybe smaller places are ok in Latin America if you speak Spanish? I don't know... in Phuket I was able to find both.
    My impression from the pics was that the Columbian girls have generally lighter skins, more variation in hair types, more beautiful faces (i know that's a very individual point) and better shaped bodies. Is it true in average or am I totally wrong and biased by the pics here? How about the amount of fatties in these countries?

Hope you can help me a bit because I'm running out of time with my plannings and still too undecisive. I will reward you with an enthralling holiday review.

Best regards
    Why dont you start with a reward of some of your SEA pictures from the past... That may help getting some responses from the gang... From what you posted, I would think either Santo Domingo (Capital of DR) or Santiago DR may be best for you...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information