Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice

Thanks

Need some advice

I am in Las Terrenas for about a week, I found a nice girl in a bar down the street (a bar for hookers) to pass the time until my girlfriend gets here on Monday. This girl was no good in bed, had a bad attitude, and smoked inside the apartment I'm renting (a no-no.)

So I asked her to leave, she got very bitchy and insisted that the agreed-upon-sum was not enough considering she cleaned the kitchen and cooked me some rice. I gave her another $20 (USD, in addition to the agreed-upon $60 for the night.) She refused to leave, insisted that I mistreated her due to the cleaning and the serving of food. When I asked her how much she wanted, she wouldn't even say, only that I owed her more. Eventually, because I didn't want any problems and refused to become violent, I paid her a whopping $120 and she agreed to leave, laughing the while.

She has tried calling me since, and my concern is that she is going to keep showing up and hassling me for money. Someone keeps letting her into the gate in the apartments and I'm not sure if I have a leg to stand on in regards to locating the apartment watchman and complaining since she's a local, and I'm a gringo.

I've been to the DR a few times, both mongering and not mongering. Usually the working girls are friendly and will leave peacefully, money in hand. I've never had a girl act this way, not even in Sosua.

I want to know how can I get her off my back legally without finding myself in some Dominican jail cell wishing there was someone I could pay to get out. Am I just going to have to give her some money every day until I leave? Should I locate a new residence? I'd hate to lose the money I've already paid for this apartment.

I await your suggestions, and your criticisms. I suppose bad experiences happen.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sandwich For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Re: Need some advice

For another $120 you could have her buried in a sugar cane field, although that's probably a bit extreme.
    So don't do that.

If you have a security guy pay him $10 to keep her away. Tell him your GF is coming and you absolutely don't want the chica coming around causing you problems. He'll know how to do it. And promise him another 10 when you leave. It won't matter that you're the gringo, you got the cash. $20 bucks to him is huge - he'll make it happen.

I've done it and it works. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

What is she asking for now? More money? Tell her NO. Just dont open the door when she knocks.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the advice guys. I haven't answered her, don't plan to. I don't want her hanging out on my balcony, my only concern was that there would be no help for me from the watchman or from the police, but if I can give him some bones to keep her out, that works fine. Again, very much appreciated. I'll be in Puerto Plata in about a week, if you're there let me buy you a beer.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandwich For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    I'll be in Puerto Plata in about a week, if you're there let me buy you a beer.
    Let me know your dates and your address and I will demand money from you with menaces.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Would you recommend that I had lain hands on her instead? I was on the verge, just heard too many stories about the cops siding with the Chica under any circumstances.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandwich For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Sandwich, usually you won't get all the answers when you are a newbie and have not contributed , not a paid member for trip reports, etc..

But as stated before, give the watchyman 10 bucks and tell him your novia is coming to see you and you never want to see this chica in the photo (u do have a photo right), if not he knows who you were with... She got money, well more then what she deserved and the laughin part was the fact that she knew she got you.... A watchyman aways works better when you are good to him and I mean that with treat him with proper respect, same as you would like to be treated, and money tips... Also would't hurt to bring him a chicken dinner to go for less then 5 bucks from sonewhere... Instant watchyman friend...

I noticed you paid in US dollars, never do that anyehere in DR, go change your money now! You are already telling them you are lost paying USD... Dont worry, she already got you for more, the watchyman will do the rest if she comes by, enjoy your trip and time with the novia... Change that money ASAP!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Thanks for the advice guys. I haven't answered her, don't plan to. I don't want her hanging out on my balcony, my only concern was that there would be no help for me from the watchman or from the police, but if I can give him some bones to keep her out, that works fine. Again, very much appreciated. I'll be in Puerto Plata in about a week, if you're there let me buy you a beer.
    As you have her number on your cell, I would delete it, you don't want her ID showing up when your GF is around next week
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh I know she knew she got me, just wanted her gone. I do carry pesos, but had run out and didn't want to leave her alone in the room. She's still calling but haven't seen her again. My girlfriend doesn't care.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandwich For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Once a whore i fucked tried to stiff me for the her drink and her wing-girl, if it was a beer or a cube libre i wouldnt care much but it was johnny black so it would have set me back 1K (i paid her 1.5k to fuck in the past LOL)

the waitress walked to be with the bill i refused and i asked to talk to manager, he asked what do you want me to do? Tu sabe que yo saco por las malas! AKA if you dont pay, we know what to do to make her pay us.

Talk to the property manager, talk to the watchman, DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    For another $120 you could have her buried in a sugar cane field, although that's probably a bit extreme.
    So don't do that.

If you have a security guy pay him $10 to keep her away. Tell him your GF is coming and you absolutely don't want the chica coming around causing you problems. He'll know how to do it. And promise him another 10 when you leave. It won't matter that you're the gringo, you got the cash. $20 bucks to him is huge - he'll make it happen.

I've done it and it works. Good luck.
    Last edited by BigLongBeach; 10-25-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Your a idiot if you do! $120 will turn to $5k quickly
    Would you recommend that I had lain hands on her instead? I was on the verge, just heard too many stories about the cops siding with the Chica under any circumstances.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    Your a idiot if you do! $120 will turn to $5k quickly
    Exactly... I had a post all written out but the IE page crashed and I lost it... Never ever ever ever and I can keep going, never lay your hands on a chica... If she goes to the police, there's no telling how much they will extort from you... And you do not want to spend one second in a DR jail!!!

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Oh I know she knew she got me, just wanted her gone. I do carry pesos, but had run out and didn't want to leave her alone in the room. She's still calling but haven't seen her again. My girlfriend doesn't care.
    Doesn't sound like it is an issue........... The watch man should be on this even if you have to give him a propina... After all it is his job. Where are you staying in Las Terrenas? If the watch man can't handle it talk to management......

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

I enjoyed Las Terrenas but...

Sandwhich I spent time in Las Terrenas earlier this year, I loved the vibe but for me the PFP action was worse than Sosua. I went to La Bodega where I met a chica. We left La Bodega and went to another club called Gaia. I was feeling her and I thought we had a connection so I offered her 2000DOP and she agreed so we went to my room. After arriving she starts with "tengo una problema" and she gives me this long litany about how her mother is sick and she needs 3500DOP instead of 2000DOP. She said "si tu no puede ayudarme me voy" I got up and walked her to the door and gave her moto money and she was off.

My first night in Las Terrenace was an absolute BUST!

I had a couple other disappointing experiences while I was there. My conclusion was that Las Terrenas is a better date location than mongering location but as always YMMV.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I enjoyed Las Terrenas but...

My first night in Las Terrenace was an absolute BUST!Click to see pic

I had a couple other disappointing experiences while I was there. My conclusion was that Las Terrenas is a better date location than mongering location but as always YMMV.
    I find it so interesting how one persons Shangri-La is another persons source of frustration. I do well in Las Terrenas , in fact it is my favorite monger destination. This last Sept/Oct I was getting short time sessions for 1 mil and TLN for 1.5-2 mil with some nice (body,attitude,performance) chicas. Granted it was low season. But the biggest difference is my familiarity with the scene there and knowing which chicas to avoid.

When I'm in Sosua I get crazy numbers from chicas who give me nothing but attitude. Of course this is like looking into a mirror because my attitude while in Sosua is not the best.

I had four nights in the Capital at the beginning of my trip and hated it. Its not the Capital, it's just me... I don't function well in a big city monger scene.

I'm convinced that the quality of my life experiences has more to do with who I am than the cards at play.......

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    I'm convinced that the quality of my life experiences has more to do with who I am than the cards at play.......
    all about attitude and using your common sense with your big head a likkle.............
    guys show up on the islands and leave their common sense and attitude on the plane sometimes.....
    they get drunk, high and then sometimes get mean with the locals...and/or act like idiots...
    the gurls don't want to deal with them.....or the ones that do.....try to break the bank on them.......
    then they wonder why they aren't having a great time.....or why they don't want to ever come back again.......
    play your cards right and you'll probably have a great time.......and maybe even have the best time of your life.........

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I do well in Las Terrenas , in fact it is my favorite monger destination. This last Sept/Oct I was getting short time sessions for 1 mil and TLN for 1.5-2 mil with some nice (body,attitude,performance) chicas. Granted it was low season. But the biggest difference is my familiarity with the scene there and knowing which chicas to avoid.
    ...the truth is Bailar you are they Mayor of Las Terrenas...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,479 Times in 10,190 Posts

I find it so interesting how one persons Shangri-La is another persons source of frustration. I do well in Las Terrenas , in fact it is my favorite monger destination. This last Sept/Oct I was getting short time sessions for 1 mil and TLN for 1.5-2 mil with some nice (body,attitude,performance) chicas. Granted it was low season. But the biggest difference is my familiarity with the scene there and knowing which chicas to avoid.

When I'm in Sosua I get crazy numbers from chicas who give me nothing but attitude. Of course this is like looking into a mirror because my attitude while in Sosua is not the best.

I had four nights in the Capital at the beginning of my trip and hated it. Its not the Capital, it's just me... I don't function well in a big city monger scene.

I agree 100% with this Bailar,,,,,

I as well have much better success in Las Terrenas than in Sosua,,,,,,

But I feel that you have to be able to understand the Las Terrenas scene more than Sosua,,,,

To me ,, Sosua is a joke compared to LT,,,,,,

I think any newbie or half retarded looking horseshoe head can do well in Sosua because it is so " HEY,,,How Much,,,,OK lets go " compared to LT,,,,,,

Put those same dudes in LT,,,and they are lost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They'll probably still get laid,,,,,Cuz lets face it ,,,"ANYBODY" can get laid in The DR,,,,,,,,,

I think your golden ticket is your dancing skills and interaction in the dancing scene,,,,,,,which you can put to great use in La Bodega as well as other spots in LT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Golden Ticket is without a doubt having the Quad to drive around throughout "ALL" the areas of LT and just talking to different chicas that see me driving by,,,,,,And I have had great success doing this,,,,,,as I actually prefer to drive around the town at night vs heading to Bodega,,,,,,

But I don't think I could ever tell a newbie to get on a quad and drive around and possibly head into the barrio and go crazy,,,,

They definitely are two different places,,,,,,,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    ...the truth is Bailar you are they Mayor of Las Terrenas...
    is Skynyrd still the Mayor of Boca Chica?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    is Skynyrd still the Mayor of Boca Chica?
    He has abandoned his office for about a year but he's going back in January for re-election...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information