Thread: Need some advice

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Re: Need some advice

Homey...

1 - Change the dam chip in the phone and get a new number
    2 - That bitch was worth 3000 RD to get rid of her at best
    3 - Pay the security and go to whomever you are renting from to stop that hoe from getting on the grounds because that also presents a situation that could have her in a huff saying she just left your room and etc...
    4 - Push come to shove change your hotel
    5 - I read you saying you wanted to lay hands... Are you a priest or something? Rich? Do you like Dominican Jails? If you answer "NO" to any of these the aforementioned keep your hands to yourself.
    6 - The most important thing I can tell you... Man fuck that bitch and make the most out of your time abroad and if all I said above fails you can do like as someone said earlier and pay that $120 US and have her buried in a sugar cane field
    Last edited by givengo440; 10-27-2014 at 10:24 PM.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    I agree 100% with this Bailar,,,,,

I as well have much better success in Las Terrenas than in Sosua,,,,,,

But I feel that you have to be able to understand the Las Terrenas scene more than Sosua,,,,

To me ,, Sosua is a joke compared to LT,,,,,,

I think any newbie or half retarded looking horseshoe head can do well in Sosua because it is so " HEY,,,How Much,,,,OK lets go " compared to LT,,,,,,

Put those same dudes in LT,,,and they are lost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They'll probably still get laid,,,,,Cuz lets face it ,,,"ANYBODY" can get laid in The DR,,,,,,,,,

I think your golden ticket is your dancing skills and interaction in the dancing scene,,,,,,,which you can put to great use in La Bodega as well as other spots in LT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Golden Ticket is without a doubt having the Quad to drive around throughout "ALL" the areas of LT and just talking to different chicas that see me driving by,,,,,,And I have had great success doing this,,,,,,as I actually prefer to drive around the town at night vs heading to Bodega,,,,,,

But I don't think I could ever tell a newbie to get on a quad and drive around and possibly head into the barrio and go crazy,,,,

They definitely are two different places,,,,,,,,,,,,

See I have never been to Sosua, so I can't compare directly, but I get the general gist of Sosua, I don't need to visit to understand it, I've been around, but when I was in LT, I saw a bunch of chicas who were clearly available. I would sneak off to the corner store to buy a pack of smokes, and smoke it outside since the Mrs. didn't like me smoking, and much less anywhere around her, and every single time I did that I was approached by chicas, who would just start striking up random conversations. Multiple times this happened, and every single time I got the whole P4P vibe from the chicks, you would probably be better versed in the LT scene then me considering my experience there was just one weekend back in March.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

You got some really good advice here from quite a few guys who know the DR, the Culture, and LT specifically , and the scene there... I only been there one time, its not Sosua.. completely different experience.. much better , imo... but different..

but if I can humbly add the following.
    As to this chica/ puta who you paid $120 to leave and not bother you again when your Novia arrived..

If as you say your GF does not care that she still calling ?? then there is no issue and sometimes the best Action or defense is to do NOTHING.. Not make a problem where there is no problem. and dont change your phone or #. not necessary.. just leave it be..

and if you see her out somewhere and you with your Novia dancing or what not , dont even sweat it.. If she sees you panick she will extort another $100 from you without hesitation. LOL

The best thing you can do is to make like you dont care. you just dont give a shit..

U know like them action movies, where the Villain has a female hostage with a gun to her head, and the Hero says " who , her ?, i dont care about her"..

Play it like that and you should not have any problems... and your stress level will be near zero, if you just learn to adopt that attitude...

Dont ever HIDE, its the worst thing you can do with these Putas
    ..cuz they see you when you dont see them..

Ive had Sosua Putas straight up walk up to me and tell me she knows me, and if I remember her and her friend, and the Hotel i stayed at , bla bla bla.., in front of my Novia..

... I just laugh and say I have NO idea who you are .. and shake my head.. they get the message..that you cant be bothered.

"but she knows your Name".....

"Wasn't me" , we both laugh..
    LOL...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,004 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Homey...

1 - Change the dam chip in the phone and get a new number
    2 - That bitch was worth 3000 RD to get rid of her at best
    3 - Pay the security and go to whomever you are renting from to stop that hoe from getting on the grounds because that also presents a situation that could present herself with her saying she just left your room and etc...
    4 - Push come to shove change your hotel
    5 - I read you saying you wanted to lay hands... Are you a priest or something? Rich? Do you like Dominican Jails? If you answer "NO" to any of these the aforementioned keep your hands to yourself.
    6 - The most important thing I can tell you... Man fuck that bitch and make the most out of your time abroad and if all I said above fails you can do like as someone said earlier and pay that $120 US and have her buried in a sugar cane field
    Nail + head.
    If you don't do it, someone else will!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MH16 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information