Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/2014 - How's the Sosua scene now?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: How's the Sosua scene now?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    Noticing your Avatar, you must be a big fan of Haitian girls. If I offended you or anyone, I apologize. Just want to hear about other clubs/places.
    The Disco in the back of what used to be El Flow,, is KICKING.. and I mean on fire.. Even on a Sunday night i was in there, a few weekends ago.. and the DJ in there has this Crazy fast Beat going on at one time.. had not experienced anything like that in a while , the place was just absolutely on freaking fire.. After 3 Santo Libres, I was even up there dancing my ass off, and im an overweight white dude.. He mixed it up real good with Bachata, Salsa, and some new music i had not ever heard.. The dominicans in there and some Guys from the states were just having a great time with the girls, one dude was taking Video with his Camerphone and the Chica he was videoing with her dress just up in the air and panties showing didnt mind at all.
    .. It was Couples and singles also with chicas just looking for someone to Dance with and hook up....
    I cant recomment this Place Highly enough.. IMO its way better than Classicos ever was, but just much smaller, has a nice Santiago Club feel to it
    people are in there to Dance and enjoy the music.. its a little Loud though ,so just beware... If you have not experienced it, u need to get on it..

is that maybe of interest ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

If it just wasn't so freakin loud in there. One thing hip hop doesn't do there in Sosua is get the animal spirits going like a good set of dominican music. For those who don't know the club is air-conditioned; however, if you don't have earplugs I recommend not even stepping in the place. Talk about a wall of sound. If you're looking for a local honey for more than a trick you may want to poke your head in and test your luck since a lot of the local girls who are not actively whoring for a living do show up and some of them are looking for someone to ease their financial burden via a quasi novio relationship. Not for everyone, but for those that are attracted to that type of arrangement this place is a good place to look.

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    The Disco in the back of what used to be El Flow,, is KICKING.. and I mean on fire.. Even on a Sunday night i was in there, a few weekends ago.. and the DJ in there has this Crazy fast Beat going on at one time.. had not experienced anything like that in a while , the place was just absolutely on freaking fire.. After 3 Santo Libres, I was even up there dancing my ass off, and im an overweight white dude.. He mixed it up real good with Bachata, Salsa, and some new music i had not ever heard.. The dominicans in there and some Guys from the states were just having a great time with the girls, one dude was taking Video with his Camerphone and the Chica he was videoing with her dress just up in the air and panties showing didnt mind at all.
    .. It was Couples and singles also with chicas just looking for someone to Dance with and hook up....
    I cant recomment this Place Highly enough.. IMO its way better than Classicos ever was, but just much smaller, has a nice Santiago Club feel to it
    people are in there to Dance and enjoy the music.. its a little Loud though ,so just beware... If you have not experienced it, u need to get on it..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    If you offend some, you must offend everyone then.
    Then I apologize to everyone I offended. Not my intention to do so.
    Peace.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: How's the Sosua scene now?

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post

Excellent report JD! I can't wait to check it out.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    If it just wasn't so freakin loud in there. One thing hip hop doesn't do there in Sosua is get the animal spirits going like a good set of dominican music. For those who don't know the club is air-conditioned; however, if you don't have earplugs I recommend not even stepping in the place. Talk about a wall of sound. If you're looking for a local honey for more than a trick you may want to poke your head in and test your luck since a lot of the local girls who are not actively whoring for a living do show up and some of them are looking for someone to ease their financial burden via a quasi novio relationship. Not for everyone, but for those that are attracted to that type of arrangement this place is a good place to look.
    Agree, nothing beats a set of good Dominican music pulsating the the night air of Pedro Clisante st.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    What is the name of this place and its location?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The disco is in the rear of what used to be known as El Flow.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    What is the name of this place and its location?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: 10/2014 - How's the Sosua scene now?

http://www.sosuanews.com/mobi.php?id=3765&article=1

The seperate entrance to the Disco is on the LEFT side, lookin AT the building..
    The doorman is real cool dude too.. does not hassle the chicas with stupid ID request, if she is obviously over 18 .
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: How's the Sosua scene now?

Not offended at all sir. Just having a little fun at your expense

I do enjoy the company of a sexy Haitiana...but not exclusively by any means.

Where do you like as far as night time entertainment goes?

Noticing your Avatar, you must be a big fan of Haitian girls. If I offended you or anyone, I apologize. Just want to hear about other clubs/places.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Hey Camaro, maybe we will take a trip out there and try it soon... who knows... Im down, you? Last time I been in there was the old style, it was hot as fuck but a good place to hang if you wanna listen to the Dominican music.. Last trip I didnt even attempt to go in there... Maybe next time... Im sure we can figure out some dates that work around each others schedule.. To Be Continued...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

When I was spending a lot of time in town a few years ago a barrio princess from Montellano just struck up a conversation with me one hot crowded Sunday in El Flow. Basically she wanted out of her mother's house where she had been forced to return after her older dominican benefactor had dumped her because she had started to jerk on the leash after she turned 18. Fresh clean look with an ass to die for. The fellows were sitting around like hyenas hoping to close in after I was done. For what ever reason she decided I was the one. We went back an forth for six months before she gave me some pussy. Man, was it worth the wait. Eventually she dumped me because she decided I couldn't be faithful. She tells me one day with a tear in her eye that I was not a good man. I never forget her response to my deciding to go back to LA to work. She asked me why I was leaving. I told her I needed to work because I was running out of money. With these big old puppy dog eyes and a sad look on her face she says, "You don't have to go. You can live with me in Montellano. It won't be expensive". Almost broke my heart when she said it. As Camaro is fond of saying, "todas las mujeres no son igual". She was a sweet good girl I hope she found what she wanted.

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Then I apologize to everyone I offended. Not my intention to do so.
    Peace.
    You need to offend more, apologize less

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

I definitely not looking for NA music. I traveled thousands of mile to a latin American country to enjoy the latin American Caribbean experience, the culture, the food, the music and women.
    I respect your choice of this place. Would you consider Rancho Tipico to be a Haitian theme bar?
    I would not consider it Haitian themed. I would consider it Haitian friendly. They play a set of Haitian music a couple times a night ( don't know any other place that does that) but most music is Latin. I have seen plenty of Dominican couples in there dancing. There are a lot of Europeans in there and they seem to be much more partial to Haitianas than NA guys.

The crowd is usually made up of ex-pats and Europeans for the most part. Like I said there are some Haitian putas hanging out. Some nights the quality is not bad at all and other nights...not so much. Better place to bring a chica with you and party than to go there looking to find a chica.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,102 Times in 1,088 Posts

Some bad people there force others to get drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    I would not consider it Haitian themed. I would consider it Haitian friendly. They play a set of Haitian music a couple times a night ( don't know any other place that does that) but most music is Latin. I have seen plenty of Dominican couples in there dancing. There are a lot of Europeans in there and they seem to be much more partial to Haitianas than NA guys.

The crowd is usually made up of ex-pats and Europeans for the most part. Like I said there are some Haitian putas hanging out. Some nights the quality is not bad at all and other nights...not so much. Better place to bring a chica with you and party than to go there looking to find a chica.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to michel3275 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post

The Haitian Embassy east, no?
    Vida es buena....

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    Not offended at all sir. Just having a little fun at your expense

I do enjoy the company of a sexy Haitiana...but not exclusively by any means.

Where do you like as far as night time entertainment goes?
    Before the crack down, I used to bar hop between Fred's Cuba Bar, Passions, CMP, Sosua Life/Latinos and Classico/Merengue.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are most of the ladies in Sosua offering CBJ or BBBJ these days or does it cost extra?

Thanks

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glduke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glduke View Post
    Are most of the ladies in Sosua offering CBJ or BBBJ these days or does it cost extra?

Thanks
    Its usually $100 extra.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Its usually $100 extra.

And well worth the extra expense.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glduke View Post

Thanks

When guys write their reports, they usually specify which girls will give CBJ and which give BBJ and BBJTC. That's probably the easiest way to know who's who.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information