Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/2014 - How's the Sosua scene now?

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 10/2014 - How's the Sosua scene now?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    When guys write their reports, they usually specify which girls will give CBJ and which give BBJ and BBJTC. That's the easiest way to know who is who.
    That requires paying for access and actually reading reports.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    That requires paying for access and actually reading reports.
    Oh. You mean he hasn't paid for access yet?

That's weird. Most guys pay right away.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Oh. You mean he hasn't paid for access yet?

That's weird. Most guys pay right away.
    Actually, many won't or don't.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Re: How's the Sosua scene now?

Quote Originally Posted by michel3275 View Post
    Some bad people there force others to get drunk.
    that has happened to me as well.

One or two of the expat community seem to be the common denominator, so some advice to glduke, watch out for the expats also!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captain69 View Post
    There is always action in Sosua! Quality varies by location and day of the week. Fishing charters in the Eastern part of the country(Punta Cana, Bavaro) are over priced. Here on the north coast the fishing is heating up as winter conditions arrive. Charters are much more reasonable here in Sosua, a half day can be enjoyed for $ 400 USD and the boat is all yours.
    I thought it was alot cheaper then that, I want to go to Sosua, I have never been. I have been to Punta Cana, Puerto Plata and Santo DOmingo loved them all I was told i'm missing out until I go to Sosua.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madoyama For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madoyama View Post
    I thought it was alot cheaper then that, I want to go to Sosua, I have never been. I have been to Punta Cana, Puerto Plata and Santo DOmingo loved them all I was told i'm missing out until I go to Sosua.
    Different prices for different people. In Boca, I pay 400-500 for a BBBJ.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

What you're missing out on, is tons of info compiled by the many frequent travelers on this board... Everything you can think or and more can be found in the trip reports section of the board... Yes, it's not free, but a very small price to get so much info... Just by reading a few reports, you will learn what to pay for just about anything in the DR and other countries... Some of the info comes from mistakes other guys made because they never paid for the access before their trip(s)... The money you save buy knowing, will be much more then the small price of the fee to browse the TR section!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    What you're missing out on, is tons of info compiled by the many frequent travelers on this board... Everything you can think or and more can be found in the trip reports section of the board... Yes, it's not free, but a very small price to get so much info... Just by reading a few reports, you will learn what to pay for just about anything in the DR and other countries... Some of the info comes from mistakes other guys made because they never paid for the access before their trip(s)... The money you save buy knowing, will be much more then the small price of the fee to browse the TR section!
    He just joined about an hour ago.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    He just joined about an hour ago.
    Good move! Luckily I met Jimmy and some other guys on my 2nd or 3rd trip to DR... If I had access to the knowledge before, I wouldn't have made some of the rookie mistakes I made on my first trip... For example, I went with a friend and from what I heard, all the action was off-site, in a casa or establishment... Never knew there was actually "take out service" or how easy it was to get someone back to your room... Not knowing, my first trip I booked a room with my buddy and had 2 queen beds in one room. We thought we were just going to use the room for sleeping,, washing up, and then heading out for fun... Besides that mistake, I didn't know there was a such thing as "Chica friendly hotels"... Back then we stayed at Melia Santo Domingo, had to pay off the security guard to get our chicas in.. When we did have one, the other would stay in the lobby till we finished doing out thing... Man, we were lost back then... lol I still had an amazing time... But when I returned home I googled some things about DR... Found out the place to go back then was Sosua... A few months later, that's where I went and the rest is history...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

I hope you realize the $400 in the post you responded was the cost for a 1/2 day fishing charter in Sosua. Also, if deep sea fishing is not your thing, then you'll find all the pussy, hotel, food, drinks, and then more and each day less then what a 1/2 day of fishing in the sea
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information