Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/2014 - Oct. 14-21, 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

11/2014 - Oct. 14-21, 2014

Flew from St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands on JetBlue via San Juan, Puerto Rico to arrive in Santo Domingo at 7:20PM. Ticket was $365 not bad. Flight was on schedule and everything. Bought my tourist card and all the usual stuff. Changed a $100 in the airport. Think I got like 43.35 to $1 or something like that. It was fine for me as I just needed few pesos to last me the night. I had a buddy of mine who was vacationing in Santo Domingo pick me up at the airport. He is married to a Dominican and they have an apartment in Gazcue. Upon leaving the airport we headed to a colmado in an area called San Carlos. He has a Dominican friend there who owns the colmado so we spent few hours there before I grabbed a nice little cutie. Lots of little cuties in that barrio but I'm told that its peligroso as there is a lot of drugs being sold within the barrio. I left my luggage at my friend's apartment as I was going to spend 3 days at his place. I didn't want to disrespect his wife so I took my little flaca cutie and headed to a little hotel for the night. We negociated 1500RD for her so I was good with that. She stayed until morning. It was a Haitian owned hotel in an area called Don Bosco I don't remember the name of the hotel. I paid about 1300RD for the night. All in all I was very happy as my money was well spent. That pretty much summed up my first night.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Re: 11/2014 - Oct. 14-21, 2014

Very nice start!!

If she is alive, she will fuck.

Thanks

So the next day I got up and sent the chica on her merry way 1500RD richer and I headed over to my friend's apartment. I took a shower and me and him headed to the conde to do some girl watching. We chilled at Grand's formally known as Pacos for a couple hours drinking and getting in the sights. I just love to chill at that place during the day. Lots of beauties walking around on the conde daily.

My buddy enjoying a cold one

After a couple hours had passed, I called up a chica who I met on DominicanCupid. Her name is Jenny. She works in a law firm and she has her own car. We chilled on the conde and she's asking me a million questions.
    My buddy decided that he had enough and wanted to go home so we asked Jenny to give us a ride. When we arrived I invited her up to my friend's apartment so we can chill a while and get to know each other better. She seems like a cool girl. She says knows what she wants in life and is determined to get it. She graduated from university and all that. Has an American Visa Anyway my buddy called up the nearby colmado to bring us over some beers but she informed me that she doesn't drink alcohol. All she wanted was juice. So we chilled on the balcony of my friend's apartment for maybe an hour or two before she left to go and pick up her daughter from school. We made plans to meet up later the evening.

My buddy, Jenny and I

Around 8PM she came by the apartment to meet me and we left for a stroll through the city. Beautiful girl with a great personality. We had lots of fun together. By this time she was quite comfortable around me so she invited me to her apartment in Bella Vista. I called up my buddy and informed him that I will be sleeping out so don't look for me to come back to his apartment until the morning. I spent the night with her and all it cost me was dinner and couple pina coladas. She's definitely a keeper on my list. I maintain regular contact with her up to this present day.

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crytonb99 View Post
    So the next day I got up and sent the chica on her merry way 1500RD richer and I headed over to my friend's apartment. I took a shower and me and him headed to the conde to do some girl watching. We chilled at Grand's formally known as Pacos for a couple hours drinking and getting in the sights. I just love to chill at that place during the day. Lots of beauties walking around on the conde daily.

Click to see pic

Very fair price.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Click to see pic

After a couple hours had passed, I called up a chica who I met on DominicanCupid. Her name is Jenny. She works in a law firm and she has her own car. We chilled on the conde and she's asking me a million questions.
    My buddy decided that he had enough and wanted to go home so we asked Jenny to give us a ride. When we arrived I invited her up to my friend's apartment so we can chill a while and get to know each other better. She seems like a cool girl. She says knows what she wants in life and is determined to get it. She graduated from university and all that. Has an American Visa Anyway my buddy called up the nearby colmado to bring us over some beers but she informed me that she doesn't drink alcohol. All she wanted was juice. So we chilled on the balcony of my friend's apartment for maybe an hour or two before she left to go and pick up her daughter from school. We made plans to meet up later the evening.

My buddy, Jenny and I

Click to see pic

Around 8PM she came by the apartment to meet me and we left for a stroll through the city. Beautiful girl with a great personality. We had lots of fun together. By this time she was quite comfortable around me so she invited me to her apartment in Bella Vista. I called up my buddy and informed him that I will be sleeping out so don't look for me to come back to his apartment until the morning. I spent the night with her and all it cost me was dinner and couple pina coladas. She's definitely a keeper on my list. I maintain regular contact with her up to this present day.

Click to see pic
    Bella Vista?? Well....excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!! LOL

THE Bella Vista, or is there a barrio Bella Vista?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Bella Vista?? Well....excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!! LOL

THE Bella Vista, or is there a barrio Bella Vista?

Lol!!! Yes MrHappy the Bella Vista that you know where upper class people live.
    She says her step dad helps her pay the rent but it's clearly not my business. Its a nice one bedroom apartment with one and a half bath.

She works in a law firm in diamond mall but I don't remember the name.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The very next day I got my luggage from my friend's apartment and checked in Aparta Hotel Roma II on the conde. Luckily they had one single room available at the time. I paid $50 per night for the remaining 5 days of my vacation. Room was clean, hot and cold water worked great and ac was cold. I had no regrets. Elevator was working so that was a plus because I was up on the 3rd floor. After I settled in my room I headed out to the conde to do some exploring and in no time I met this nice hot looking chica outside the Jumbo supermarket. We made eye contact and she approached me and we began conversating. I negotiated with her and she wanted dos mil. I agreed with her price and I brought her up to the room. She wasted no time in giving me a BBBJ. I enjoyed fucking her as she gave me my money worth. Good performance. Her name is yajaira or something like that and she is from San Pedro.

Yajaira

After a nice cold shower I headed back outside and took a taxi to a barrio called Villa Juana to visit an amiga named Arianny who I had known from a previous trip. She was expecting me had already prepared lunch.

Chivo guisado

Arianny

I spend the rest of the day at her home with her and her family talking and playing dominoes. By this time it was getting dark so she decided she was coming back with me to my hotel so she changed her clothes and off we went.
    She's such a beauty.

Thanks

Its now Friday so I decided that I wanted to hit the beach and spend a few hours. I sent Arianny on her way and she asked me for 3000RD. I didn't argue I just gave it to her and send her on her merry way. She offered to come back later the afternoon but I told her I would call her if anything. See you until next trip I called up my buddy and we headed to Juan Dolio. Im tired of the Boca Chica scenery so I wanted to check out Juan Dolio cause it's been a few years. Arrived and there is the usual beach hustlers. Anyway I had a few beers and lunch and hung out with a few girls I met on the beach.

The one in front caught my attention. Young 18 years old from Hato Mayor. Her name is Ironely. I don't know if that's how to spell it. I chatted her up a bit but she told me she couldn't sleep outside the house and had to be home before night. So nothing was gonna work out there so I called it quits and just took her number to keep in contact.

I spotted another group of girls who I chatted a bit and they were from the capital. I chilled with them a while and bought them a few presidents. I later invited them to go out with me the evening but only two of them would be available. Later that evening I took a taxi and I met up with two of the girls at a little sports bar in Villa Mella and then onwards we went to La barrica in the Avenida Venezuela.

The night ended with me taking home the morena chica. I wanted her friend badly but she said she couldn't go with me. I never asked why so I just took her friend instead. Her name is Raydelis. She agreed to take dos mil pesos.

Thanks

Its now Friday so I decided that I wanted to hit the beach and spend a few hours. I sent Arianny on her way and she asked me for 3000RD. I didn't argue I just gave it to her and send her on her merry way. She offered to come back later the afternoon but I told her I would call her if anything. See you until next trip I called up my buddy and we headed to Juan Dolio. Im tired of the Boca Chica scenery so I wanted to check out Juan Dolio cause it's been a few years. Arrived and there is the usual beach hustlers. Anyway I had a few beers and lunch and hung out with a few girls I met on the beach.

The one in front caught my attention. Young 18 years old from Hato Mayor. Her name is Ironely. I don't know if that's how to spell it. I chatted her up a bit but she told me she couldn't sleep outside the house and had to be home before night. So nothing was gonna work out there so I called it quits and just took her number to keep in contact.

Click to see pic

I spotted another group of girls who I chatted a bit and they were from the capital. I chilled with them a while and bought them a few presidents. I later invited them to go out with me the evening but only two of them would be available. Later that evening I took a taxi and I met up with two of the girls at a little sports bar in Villa Mella and then onwards we went to La barrica in the Avenida Venezuela.

Click to see pic

Very nice group.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Next day I sent the little morena home with 2,000 pesos. I decided to head to the Oriental Zone to look for a little amiga who I had know for a few years. She is in my past trip reports. She now lives in a little barrio by the name of San Luis.

I met her cooking on the outside

All fininshed. This is called Arepa.

Later the afternoon I took her to one of the malls. I Think its was Agora

Then off to my hotel for the night

Thanks

Next morning I was back on the conde strolling around when I stumbled upon this middle age cutie at Grand's Cafeteria. She was asking 1500 pesos for a hour so I accepted.

After I paid her and sent her on her way. I grabbed a shower and called up my buddy. Me and him spent the remainder of the day visiting a couple of amigas who I keep in contact with on a regular and a couple of his friends.

Lidiana

Keila

Maria

Don't remember her name. She is a friend of my buddy

Cindy I met her along the. I took her number for next trip

Another friend of my buddy

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

My kind of report...full size pics and lots of chicas...thanks Cryton

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    My kind of report...full size pics and lots of chicas...thanks Cryton

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

nice concise report with really hot looking ladies

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Killer line up here thanks for the great and to the point report!!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great stuff. Thats how you do a trip

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandcobra For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcobra View Post
    Great stuff. Thats how you do a trip
    Exactly, no drama, no bullshit. Just good times with hot chicas at decent prices.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

Outstanding Trip report, great details.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madvillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My last day I decided to just kick it with a favorita of mine from Santiago. Her name is Minevra. She caught the early bus and was in the capital by 10AM. She spent my last day with me until the next morning. I gave her $50 US dollars and bounced. I had to to catch my 8AM flight to San Juan.

Good bye until next trip

Thanks

My last day I decided to just kick it with a favorita of mine from Santiago. Her name is Minevra. She caught the early bus and was in the capital by 10AM. She spent my last day with me until the next morning. I gave her $50 US dollars and bounced. I had to to catch my 8AM flight to San Juan.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Good bye until next trip

Click to see pic

So many are happy with $50, or less.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information