Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: 12/2014 - 15/11 to 30/11 - Boots on the Beach.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: 12/2014 - 15/11 to 30/11 - Boots on the Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    From om what I understand, the guy who owned it passed away about 2 1/2 years ago. Heart attack

A very long while

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    From om what I understand, the guy who owned it passed away about 2 1/2 years ago. Heart attack

Ok so that was Don Herman Strauss than. I knew he looked similar but wasn't sure if it was the same guy or not.

He died Feb 2017 and it was later 2017 that I recall not seeing him around again.

Time flies but not quite that fast.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Ok so that was Don Herman Strauss than. I knew he looked similar but wasn't sure if it was the same guy or not.

He died Feb 2017 and it was later 2017 that I recall not seeing him around again.

Time flies but not quite that fast.
    The owner of Just Natalies name was Kevin,I knew him quite well. He kept putting off a problem with his throat,I and several friends told him to go back to Canada to have it looked at and he refused for at least a year,then he finally went to Canada and died,I never had the balls to ask how or what killed him,I assumed it was related to his throat issue but who knows.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

Another chica, another good time. This one had killer body and another BBBBJ. 😄

Out on the strip, busy for a Wednesday. Saw girl that wanted 2500, wondered why I never texted back.... duh!

Saw another from earlier in trip, CIM girl, maybe take her later in week.

Posted at Bar Central. Lots of quality chicas until the Cestur Dance started. Was okay, no mas leche hoy.

As Irie's tagline says... La Vida es Bueno....until Sunday....

A friend confirmed that last girl was a good time.... what a town!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    The owner of Just Natalies name was Kevin,I knew him quite well. He kept putting off a problem with his throat,I and several friends told him to go back to Canada to have it looked at and he refused for at least a year,then he finally went to Canada and died,I never had the balls to ask how or what killed him,I assumed it was related to his throat issue but who knows.
    I was told it was cancer.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The longer you are in town, the harder it gets time to post.

Girls are crawling out of the woodwork, must be Christmas and family/chulos want their presents.

Most of the girls I have been with in past trips are now past their shelf-life. Seems like it is always just a matter of time before doing this hardens them beyond belief. Good job there are always new girls arriving.

Day seems to exist of playa, post up on PC to watch the action start, grab a bite and relax, head back down to look (most times just to watch as have already got something lined up for the night) and maybe grab a number or two if they look good. Not so much with the numbers for now, got 3 known quantities in rotation and one for standby.

Still hard to look at the former D'Latin and see a store selling low price Chinese junk, this town truly does know how to shoot itself in the foot repeatedly.

Talking to a guy that is staying in Casa Marina, most are too scared to leave the resort. How is that family tourism working for the local economy, huh?

Oh well, at least the playa is still there for now. Gotta go get my last day of beach time.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post
    The longer you are in town, the harder it gets time to post.

Girls are crawling out of the woodwork, must be Christmas and family/chulos want their presents.

Most of the girls I have been with in past trips are now past their shelf-life. Seems like it is always just a matter of time before doing this hardens them beyond belief. Good job there are always new girls arriving.

Day seems to exist of playa, post up on PC to watch the action start, grab a bite and relax, head back down to look (most times just to watch as have already got something lined up for the night) and maybe grab a number or two if they look good. Not so much with the numbers for now, got 3 known quantities in rotation and one for standby.

Still hard to look at the former D'Latin and see a store selling low price Chinese junk, this town truly does know how to shoot itself in the foot repeatedly.

Talking to a guy that is staying in Casa Marina, most are too scared to leave the resort. How is that family tourism working for the local economy, huh?

Oh well, at least the playa is still there for now. Gotta go get my last day of beach time.

Oh how true this is. Just can't find the time when in country.

And then when you get home you lose interest......................
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

one man leaves, one man enters....sorry I missed you. Catch you next time, si dios quiere

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Gotta keep the balance....

Be nice to catch up again some time. Hope the weather is good for your stay. I got lucky this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    one man leaves, one man enters....sorry I missed you. Catch you next time, si dios quiere

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Synopsis:

Hotel. D'Piero was still a good choice. Breakfast was good the few times I got to it. Stayed on ground floor, newly renovated suite, no issues.

Chicas. Found some new, shed some from the past and got a few good referrals. All sessions were good, one had some drama attached but the session was good.

Bars. Did not seems as busy as in the past, still girls around. Citylights resembled a sausage party later at night.

Street. Was busy. Appears it was mostly due to chicas in town for Xmas money. Lots of choice for differing tastes.

Friends. Most important part. Managed to get together with all the usual suspects, and some of the unusual ones as well.

Beach. Same as always. Chica traffic was significantly down though. End towards Charamicos has had some sand come back but still rocky towards that end.

Weather. Very little rain, was very lucky this time around.

All in all, one of the better trips overall.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

*dust* *dust* *dust* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Time to dust this off. Headed back at end of April. Been a while, really need the vacation.

Flight booked, hotel booked. D'Piero still the go to spot for me (No, I am not the re-incarnation of Mike Lodge).

Hopefully all the silliness will have settled out and can give a report on the "new" and "improved" Sosua.

Will be on the lookout for all the family tourists!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post
    *dust* *dust* *dust* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Time to dust this off. Headed back at end of April. Been a while, really need the vacation.

Flight booked, hotel booked. D'Piero still the go to spot for me (No, I am not the re-incarnation of Mike Lodge).

Hopefully all the silliness will have settled out and can give a report on the "new" and "improved" Sosua.

Will be on the lookout for all the family tourists!

Another cool report on the way

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread Information