Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/2014 - 15/11 to 30/11 - Boots on the Beach.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

Re: 12/2014 - 15/11 to 30/11 - Boots on the Beach.

2 days on the ground, back in the groove immediately.

Good Friday, beach was busy but no alcohol. Tough time for the beach walkers. Some changes to some places. Mostly same same. Not a bad thing though. Still best part of the trip.
    Night time almost everywhere closed until midnight. Chez Monreal open, most activity crowded around there. Plenty of girls looking for a date but lower numbers overall. Some pushy chicas, some old faces, lots of uglies. About 11:30 police show up to enforce curfew at Merengue. Managed to get a girl from La Romana for a session, not bad but nothing memorable.

Saturday, beach same. Hard to find a table with good shade. Nice breeze at times. Lots of girls, mostly not working girls but appreciate the view all the same.
    Night time made the rounds, not a lot catching my eye. Ended up at Citylights, cute haitian made for an improvement over last night.

Sunday overcast, may skip beach.

Pedro looks better than last trip. Rumba looks ready to go but not open. D'Latin better but nowhere near ready. Bourbon Street closed for weekend. Overall quieter, as expected for Easter, for our stuff. Town itself is busy.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post
    2 days on the ground, back in the groove immediately.

Good Friday, beach was busy but no alcohol. Tough time for the beach walkers. Some changes to some places. Mostly same same. Not a bad thing though. Still best part of the trip.
    Night time almost everywhere closed until midnight. Chez Monreal open, most activity crowded around there. Plenty of girls looking for a date but lower numbers overall. Some pushy chicas, some old faces, lots of uglies. About 11:30 police show up to enforce curfew at Merengue. Managed to get a girl from La Romana for a session, not bad but nothing memorable.

Saturday, beach same. Hard to find a table with good shade. Nice breeze at times. Lots of girls, mostly not working girls but appreciate the view all the same.
    Night time made the rounds, not a lot catching my eye. Ended up at Citylights, cute haitian made for an improvement over last night.

Sunday overcast, may skip beach.

Pedro looks better than last trip. Rumba looks ready to go but not open. D'Latin better but nowhere near ready. Bourbon Street closed for weekend. Overall quieter, as expected for Easter, for our stuff. Town itself is busy.
    Keep it coming..................

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Weather is a bit hit or miss. Rain at times, overcast at times, but still get out and about.

Making the rounds last night, checking out Sonda Bar but no good seats. Headed back to Bar Central when up comes running a chica from a few trips. Was hoping to run into her, was not around last trip. She was sitting in Sonda Bar. Reinforces the idea to check out all the spots before posting up to watch.

Was as good a time as always. Having a history is not a bad thing.

Relaxing day in the room, no stress to chica hunt. NOW I'm on vacation!

Helps that I have some Whatsapp's to fall back on.... Now i just gotta find the blonde Haitiana from the last trip.

Food wise all been good. Mostly Britannia but also checked out Chakka Bar (old Rancho Tipico). Good pizza but amazing how small it actually is.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Thanks for the reporting!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Amazing how fast things fall in place.

Walk around one night, girl from previous trips that has always been a buena chica is back around. As good as ever, always a good time.

Go to the beach, up shows the blonde Haitian. Another amazing time.

Got the whatsapp for another girl who will be a good repeat.

First repeat girl of the trip, life is good.

Still some pretty girls on the strip I might try if the stars align but happy with the roster so far.

Beach has quieted down from Easter but still girls walking around.

Strip is hit and miss, got lazy and stayed in Tuesday to relax, apparently strip was dead so did not miss much.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Walk around one night, girl from previous trips that has always been a buena chica is back around. As good as ever, always a good time.

Still some pretty girls on the strip I might try if the stars align but happy with the roster so far.

Strip is hit and miss, got lazy and stayed in Tuesday to relax, apparently strip was dead so did not miss much.
    As long as the girls you like from previous trips are showing up, who needs the strip other than to have a couple cold ones and watch the goings-on.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks

Was the blonde Haitiana the same or is she becoming hardened?

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I love my regulars some of who I've been fucking for at least 10 years, but I always make sure to hunt for fresh meat when I'm there. The drop out rate is so severe there that you got to make sure you got replacements. I probably meet at least two potential regulars over a 9-10 day trip.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She was the same. Different hair, little bit thinner but still jaw-dropping body. Same attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    Was the blonde Haitiana the same or is she becoming hardened?

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Never know when something is going to catch your eye, but 99% watching and relaxing these day.

Better than TV.

As long as the girls you like from previous trips are showing up, who needs the strip other than to have a couple cold ones and watch the goings-on.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

a blonde Hatiana? Wow, that's something I'm trying to envision.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

May not be her true colour....

Quite few are going that way, maybe a new market niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    a blonde Hatiana? Wow, that's something I'm trying to envision.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

2 nights busy, nothing catches my eye.

Helps having girl coming over during the day.

Looking at a lot of the girls that I see get taken only leaves me with one thought.....WTF???

To each their own. Glad I have sources and don't have to just rely just on the street anymore.

Town is generally quiet but not dead, still few snowbirds wandering around.

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

First comes the regular girls.... then comes the drama.

Nothing serious, just games. Who knew it would be so hard to get rid of pesos?

Oh well, almost beach time so can't whine too much.

Weather has been pretty good so far but days seem to be getting hotter.

Street was not overly busy, except early on.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

trying to get rid of your 5 and 10 peso coins?

Funny when I left last time I counted all the coins I have accumulated over the past year or so.....was about 900 pesos!

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

trying to get rid of your 5 and 10 peso coins?

Funny when I left last time I counted all the coins I have accumulated over the past year or so.....was about 900 pesos!
    I know someone always in the market for coins.
    Vida es buena....

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

New day, new girl.... kinda.

Remember her from the old Rancho Tipico, she worked there for a bit and was one of the better dancers.

Paths have crossed over the years at times but never went with her before.

Pretty girl with a tight body and still has the moves. Good attitude and good time.

Will not wait so long for next time.

Out drinking with friends and at the end of the night, see her in Citylights. She is there at times, probably fairly regular but Don't see her all the time.

Another whatsapp added to the list, been a good trip for that.

Still generally sticking with known quantities this trip and no real complaints so far.

Town is definitely getting quieter, still picks up on weekends. Slow season is arriving.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last night the Cestur were out in full force.

Walked a regular girl back to her moto at the end of an afternoon session and they had a truck full of Haitian guys they were hauling away. Stayed with her so that she would not get hassled.

Grab a bite and post up at Schlemmer with a friend. We counted about 4 or 5 different Cestur vehicles and continuous street patrols. Girls were on the run most of the night.

One of the girls I have been with on this trip was almost grabbed, instead she grabbed me later. Highlighted the difference in sessions between a regular and non-regular. Neither was bad but one was better, you can guess which.....

Highlight of the night was a Haitiana was grabbed and fought about getting in the truck. 5 minutes later she escaped and ran away. Girls went wild, but we know how it will end for her next time....

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Synopsis:

Met some new girls this trip, one is a keeper. Was actually an old one that I had never had a chance to be with. Rancho Tipico keeps on giving....

D'Piero is still my go to spot. If the new red light area does occur it is about the same distance the other way.

Chica crackdown was a pain, still managed to do 2 a day during it so no problemo.

Weather was good, made the beach most days that I wanted to.

Food was good, tried some new spots and some old. Brit is always the go to spot.

Flight back was the only glitch, weather related. Total of 4 hours of delays. Es la vida.

Biggest issue has been getting onto ISOC, think my provider has blocked them or the upgrade has caused a glitch. Managed to get on by finding an old email about a PM and getting on that way. Even TOR browser would not connect.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Many thanks for the report. When do you return? December?

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information