Thread: BB stay: Best time of day to book girls? Worthwhile Events? Bringing in Freelancers?

Thanks

Cool BB stay: Best time of day to book girls? Worthwhile Events? Bringing in Freelancers?

Hi Guys,

I'm new here and about to go to DR this Christmas. I will rent a car in Santiago for the duration of my stay. I would like to expand my experience without doing all of the country.

Here is my plan:

- Santiago if I can find some good addresses for bars, etc.

- BBs for several days of rest and relaxation with bedroom service

- Sosua for hardcore intense mongering

I have ZERO experience with DR. I have however the desire to know what can be known in this short period of time. This is why I am opting for three different approaches to rum, food, scenery and sites, not to mention chicas. I want them too, but that isn't the only thing I like. In Thailand half the fun is being there, even if you are busy as a bee. I want a similar experience of a country and its beauties.

If you have advice for any of these three venues, please POST AWAY !

HUNK

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hunk Chunk For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: BB stay: Best time of day to book girls? Worthwhile Events? Bringing in Freelance

Quote Originally Posted by Hunk Chunk View Post

HUNK
    Got nothing

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Idea Re: BB stay: Best time of day to book girls? Worthwhile Events? Bringing in Freelance

1. If you don't speak Spanish then skip Santiago....take a bus or cab to Sosua.,...really!
    2. DON'T RENT A CAR!!! Take an overpriced cab and be glad you did.
    3. BB's will be great for a few days but it in no way represents the DR
    4. In Sosua you should be able to have a great time....if you read the reports, learn the ropes beforehand and make a buddy or 2...by meeting them in town
      Hi Guys,

I'm new here and about to go to DR this Christmas. I will rent a car in Santiago for the duration of my stay. I would like to expand my experience without doing all of the country.

Here is my plan:

- Santiago if I can find some good addresses for bars, etc.

- BBs for several days of rest and relaxation with bedroom service

- Sosua for hardcore intense mongering

I have ZERO experience with DR. I have however the desire to know what can be known in this short period of time. This is why I am opting for three different approaches to rum, food, scenery and sites, not to mention chicas. I want them too, but that isn't the only thing I like. In Thailand half the fun is being there, even if you are busy as a bee. I want a similar experience of a country and its beauties.

HUNK
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Pictures Re: BB stay: Best time of day to book girls? Worthwhile Events? Bringing in Freelance

BTW and FYI jejeje, you will need to be a member...paid member...to access the reports you need to read. Failure to do so will cost you more than the small fee for access and you'll have a shit time compared to the alternative.

Did I mention DON'T RENT A CAR!!!

Since it is your first trip to the DR please take this advice and asve yourself I lot of potential grief....DON"T RENT A CAR.

After your first trip you'll have a clue and no...beiing a Thailand vet does not count at this point although there should be a fair amount of common ground.

What are your dates in Sosua???

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: BB stay: Best time of day to book girls? Worthwhile Events? Bringing in Freelance

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    BTW and FYI jejeje, you will need to be a member...paid member...to access the reports you need to read. Failure to do so will cost you more than the small fee for access and you'll have a shit time compared to the alternative.

Did I mention DON'T RENT A CAR!!!

Since it is your first trip to the DR please take this advice and asve yourself I lot of potential grief....DON"T RENT A CAR.

After your first trip you'll have a clue and no...beiing a Thailand vet does not count at this point although there should be a fair amount of common ground.

What are your dates in Sosua???
    Google Wallet

Jdrent97 at gmail.com

simple

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thread Information