Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 01/2015 - Question about D'Pieros,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: 01/2015 - Question about D'Pieros,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Mike Lodge left after we discovered he was full of shit.
    good olde Mike Lodge..........he loved da fatties.........lol

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    Sometimes the cleaning service is not really the best ( depending on who is on service that day). Overall it's a good place for the money....
    I agree. I have tried to make sure I am gone the hours that they are on duty. And I make sure to let someone know to clean up my room because it is not unusual for me to pick up a chica after breakfast in town.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I agree. I have tried to make sure I am gone the hours that they are on duty. And I make sure to let someone know to clean up my room because it is not unusual for me to pick up a chica after breakfast in town.

Good advice man ,,,,,,,
    Although Im a much bigger fan of "PRE BREAKFAST" sex than post breakfast sex ,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar View Post
    Which guy had a big tash?

mike or Chica seaker?
    Chica S did have a big tash. He lived around the NYC area, Last I heard he was running a business in Mocha. Can't remember if I meet Mike so can't say about him.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony Toca For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    I was just wondering if anybody has stayed at Dpieros recently( within the last year),,,and what they thought of it,,,,

My man Tgunzz recommends it,,, and that is good enough for me,,,,but I just wanted to get the feelings of any others that may have stayed there in the last year.

I enquired a few days ago ,,,and the guy said they were full on my dates,,,,,However today I received an email saying that an Italian guy cancelled ,,and he has an Apartment available with breakfast,, and an equipped kitchen for $50 a night,,,,,

I usually stay at Casa Valeria or Victorian House,,, but I would like to have a kitchen this time,,,,,,

I will be staying some of my trip in at my favoritas place ,,,but it has no AC,,,,,and I would like to stay par of the other half at a place with a kitchen and AC in at least the bedroom.,,,,before heading to other parts of the country,,,,,,

I was more concerned with having a stocked kitchen,,,,how the pool is,,,,,Is it real noisy or a little quiet at night ,,,,,

Now I know what Mikelodges opinion would be,,,,,,,,,,,but I figured I would get some others as well,,,,,,

Thanks for any input you may have ,,,,,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Yes they are.
    I have not stayed in an apartment there but I have been in one and they are pretty good size
    Thanks JD,,,,

If I stay there,,,,Ill probably ask him for a room further away from Samba,,,,,as I'm not a real late nighter any more ,,,
    And yes,, he did tell me that he would pick me up at the airport( and take me back),, included in the room price,,,,so that it is a good deal,,

I guess the apartments are a little bigger than the regular rooms,,,,,,
    I'm sure the kitchen situation would be no problem at this place. I was there one time and the room was a decent size but the apartments you have to imagine that the livingroom is the size of the hotel room, plus you have a bedroom in addition to that. I remember when I was there I had seen someone leave their key on the door, so I knocked and the guy opened up and I got to peek inside his apartment. Just wanted to let him know he left his key on the door.

What i get about the owner is that he is very cool. There was a chica I had taken and she told me she was one of the owners regulars. The owner at the time had a GF who was also kind of managing the place a long with the staff there. He hung out with a lot of guests who came in, like regular guys but also friends of his who would come in to town. I say that to say he seems like the type of guy you go out drinking with or party, etc. He's the type that if he's headed out and he sees you headed out he'd probably offer to give you a ride to the strip if you were headed there. Real cool guy.

See in the absence of Mikelodge I had to add a little bit more than the usual to compensate But seriously guy is pretty cool. The place was pretty well run when I was there and it kind of had a home away from home feel to it. Only thing I didn't like was how far it was from the strip but looking back I guess its not so bad, No Highways or anything like that to cross.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Diaz View Post
    I'm sure the kitchen situation would be no problem at this place. I was there one time and the room was a decent size but the apartments you have to imagine that the livingroom is the size of the hotel room, plus you have a bedroom in addition to that. I remember when I was there I had seen someone leave their key on the door, so I knocked and the guy opened up and I got to peek inside his apartment. Just wanted to let him know he left his key on the door.

What i get about the owner is that he is very cool. There was a chica I had taken and she told me she was one of the owners regulars. The owner at the time had a GF who was also kind of managing the place a long with the staff there. He hung out with a lot of guests who came in, like regular guys but also friends of his who would come in to town. I say that to say he seems like the type of guy you go out drinking with or party, etc. He's the type that if he's headed out and he sees you headed out he'd probably offer to give you a ride to the strip if you were headed there. Real cool guy.

See in the absence of Mikelodge I had to add a little bit more than the usual to compensate But seriously guy is pretty cool. The place was pretty well run when I was there and it kind of had a home away from home feel to it. Only thing I didn't like was how far it was from the strip but looking back I guess its not so bad, No Highways or anything like that to cross.

Thanks DD,,,,

Sounds like it is pretty good size..,,,,,and I inagine if i need a pot or pan he would help me out.

Yeah ,,,im not used to staying down this end., so that will be a little different,,,,,,although my favoritas casa is relatively close,,,

Im so used to walking out the door of Casa Valeria or Victorian House and BOOM,,,your in the middle of everything ,,,

I also seen in the Dpieros website that they rent motos or cars ??

I didnt ask him ,,,but maybe someone knows,,,,,, if he still does that.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,128 Times in 3,034 Posts

XXX, I stayed there a couple of times a few years ago. Passions was open at that time and you could hear the music from there from the rooms facing that side. I think a couple of the apartments on the ground floor are large with a separate living room but didnt have air conditioning at that time, only ceiling fans. Breakfast portions were OK for me but I think you might need to get one of those 'buy one get one free' deals.
    Didnt stay in an apartment but did see the one where Mike Lodge was staying in on the ground floor. He was cooking in his place and seemed to have all the needed utensils etc.. He was an interesting bloke, had a lot of grand stories to tell, not sure what was fact and fiction.
    Walked back from the strip/beach etc at various times during the night and didn't have an issue but then I don't typically draw too much attention to myself, keep a low profile.
    There is a colmado right down the corner for basic needs. Close to RT now so that should be fun.
    Piero is a fun guy to hang out with; ran into him at Classicos a couple of times where he had brought some of his Italian friends over. I think his wife/GF runs the bar at the hotel and is a super nice lady.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I stayed there sometime last year in one of the apartment. I would say it is ok I had internet issues and ants on the bed in one room and they switched me to another room which was a little nicer. breakfast isn't all that great compared to some other places. the staff is friendly. I seen a gecko and a big flying cockroach in my room but it didn't bother me once I killed the roach. I had problems getting in at night because I think the guy was a sleep and had to wait and knock on the door a few times.

All in all I will give my stay a 6 1/2 but would stay there again. I loved the location and my room was nice without the minor setbacks.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to juniorbroker71 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juniorbroker71 View Post
    I stayed there sometime last year in one of the apartment. I would say it is ok I had internet issues and ants on the bed in one room and they switched me to another room which was a little nicer. breakfast isn't all that great compared to some other places. the staff is friendly. I seen a gecko and a big flying cockroach in my room but it didn't bother me once I killed the roach. I had problems getting in at night because I think the guy was a sleep and had to wait and knock on the door a few times.

All in all I will give my stay a 6 1/2 but would stay there again. I loved the location and my room was nice without the minor setbacks.

Thanks for the review JB ,,,,,,;;;;

Hopefully i dont run into those problems if Im staying there.

My problem will be that i cant be comparing breakfasts to Victorian House,,,cuz its bound to be smaller and not as good,,,,

But i could use the Dpieros breakfast as an appetizer,,,,,

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    XXX, I stayed there a couple of times a few years ago. Passions was open at that time and you could hear the music from there from the rooms facing that side. I think a couple of the apartments on the ground floor are large with a separate living room but didnt have air conditioning at that time, only ceiling fans. Breakfast portions were OK for me but I think you might need to get one of those 'buy one get one free' deals.
    Didnt stay in an apartment but did see the one where Mike Lodge was staying in on the ground floor. He was cooking in his place and seemed to have all the needed utensils etc.. He was an interesting bloke, had a lot of grand stories to tell, not sure what was fact and fiction.
    Walked back from the strip/beach etc at various times during the night and didn't have an issue but then I don't typically draw too much attention to myself, keep a low profile.
    There is a colmado right down the corner for basic needs. Close to RT now so that should be fun.
    Piero is a fun guy to hang out with; ran into him at Classicos a couple of times where he had brought some of his Italian friends over. I think his wife/GF runs the bar at the hotel and is a super nice lady.

Thanks amigo,,,,

Yeah,,,,,,for some reason I picture you as a very laid back guy,,,,,,

I will have to enquire about the AC,,,,,,,cuz if there isnt any,,,,i will just stay at my favoritas casa,,,,,,,,,,or book somewhere else for a few days,,,

I have been in that Colmado many many times,,,so it is nice that it is close by,,,,,
    Last edited by XXX; 01-02-2015 at 06:18 PM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

I was just wondering if anybody has stayed at Dpieros recently( within the last year),,,and what they thought of it,,,,

My man Tgunzz recommends it,,, and that is good enough for me,,,,but I just wanted to get the feelings of any others that may have stayed there in the last year.

I enquired a few days ago ,,,and the guy said they were full on my dates,,,,,However today I received an email saying that an Italian guy cancelled ,,and he has an Apartment available with breakfast,, and an equipped kitchen for $50 a night,,,,,

I usually stay at Casa Valeria or Victorian House,,, but I would like to have a kitchen this time,,,,,,

I will be staying some of my trip in at my favoritas place ,,,but it has no AC,,,,,and I would like to stay par of the other half at a place with a kitchen and AC in at least the bedroom.,,,,before heading to other parts of the country,,,,,,

Most of you know my deal by now,,,,,I will be with the favorita,,,,,,,,,and play around a little on the side,,,,So I don't care how they are as far as bringing chicas back to the room,,,,,as I will use Dolce Secreto,,,and Bar Central for side sessions,,,,

I was more concerned with having a stocked kitchen,,,,how the pool is,,,,,Is it real noisy or a little quiet at night ,,,,,

Now I know what Mikelodges opinion would be,,,,,,,,,,,but I figured I would get some others as well,,,,,,

X I know I'm late to this thread..but I've stayed at D'Pieros and find it a good place to stay and recommend it. It's very easy to bring chicas back to the room, they always have security there and make sure the chicas cedulas are taken..the breakfast in the morning is good and fresh and pretty quick.

The pool is quiet and back in the days when it was right next to Passions, it used to get a bit noisy..not so much now I'm sure given the Amazonas constant non-opening

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    X I know I'm late to this thread..but I've stayed at D'Pieros and find it a good place to stay and recommend it. It's very easy to bring chicas back to the room, they always have security there and make sure the chicas cedulas are taken..the breakfast in the morning is good and fresh and pretty quick.

The pool is quiet and back in the days when it was right next to Passions, it used to get a bit noisy..not so much now I'm sure given the Amazonas constant non-opening
    oh Duh..my dumb ass just realized that you will be there with your lady..in which case ignore my bringing chicas back to the room comment.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Most of you know my deal by now,,,,,I will be with the favorita,,,,,,,,,and play around a little on the side,,,,So I don't care how they are as far as bringing chicas back to the room,,,,,as I will use Dolce Secreto,,,and Bar Central for side sessions,,,,

Got put on to it by HuGrad and loved it! Stayed there a few times before I started staying in the villas. Good Security, food, and the host and workers are friendly. $50 per with Bkfst #NICE!!!! I recommend it
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Sorry fellas, but I always seem to mix this place up with the hotel on Dr. Rosen, across the street from the parking lot entrance to Rumba... What the hell is the name of that hotel on the side street... In between "ground zero" and the Pharmacy on the main road connected to the gas station/ bus stops??? please help, it's on the tip of my tounge... Also, I never stayed there, but always thought it would be loud and hard to get a good night sleep with a case of earplugs lol
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Sorry fellas, but I always seem to mix this place up with the hotel on Dr. Rosen, across the street from the parking lot entrance to Rumba... What the hell is the name of that hotel on the side street... In between "ground zero" and the Pharmacy on the main road connected to the gas station/ bus stops??? please help, it's on the tip of my tounge... Also, I never stayed there, but always thought it would be loud and hard to get a good night sleep with a case of earplugs lol
    Don antonio
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post

Thanks for the review mi amigo,,,,,,,,

Yeah,,,,I will do side sessions elsewhere, so no need to worry about the security ,,,other than to tell him he can look at my chicas ID " ONCE ",,,,,,But not take it from her,,,, and do not ask for it again,,,,,,,,,

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Got put on to it by HuGrad and loved it! Stayed there a few times before I started staying in the villas. Good Security, food, and the host and workers are friendly. $50 per with Bkfst #NICE!!!! I recommend it

Thanks G,,,,,,,,

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Arrived at D'pieros yesterday and was told by mid at the desk that he was upgrading me to a 2 bedroom apartment .
    He told me the normal rAte for this room was 90 ,,,but I would be paying 50,,,,,,
    Good size place, two full size beds,kitchen,living room,,2 safes,,,,and bathroom.
    While showing me the room,,the maid was giggling,,and said I also come with the room,,,lol
    Only issues so far is the beds are extremely noisy,,,,,you don't even have to be banging a circa,,,just a minor movement and it sounds like a 90 year olds bad back,,,,or like wailing on floor in a house that's 200 years old.

The water pressure could be better,,,but the hot water was plentiful and long lasting.

Breakfast was small,,but adequate for appetizer to begin the day.

Overall,,so far so good

Biggest mistake I made yesterday was going to Rockys for a quick late lunch,,,,
    Ordered fish sandwich,ribs,,and chicken dinner, and waited an hour and fifteen minutes for the food to come out,,,,
    And having to listen to weekend warriors yelling at the waitress in English that they got the wrong food,,,,
    These idiots make zero attempt to even learn a little Spanish,,and are rude and obnoxious to everyone.
    Oh well,,at least they are probably leaving tomorrow,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh,,,,forgot to add,,,,,,
    While racing by on a motorcycle with a bambino in my arms,,,,,I was greeted by El Rey,,,,,who showed his happiness of the Patriots winning the Super bowl by giving me a large smile and a even larger middle finger,,,,,,
    It was a nice welcome home gesture,,,,

Oh well off to La playa,,,,,,nice and sunny today after the torrential downpours last night , ,

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

I was greeted by El Rey,,,,,who showed his happiness of the Patriots winning the Super bowl by giving me a large smile and a even larger middle finger,,,,,,
    the King evidently hasn't learned his lesson since the Politur have his number.......
    how come he hasn't come on here to say hi to us nice guys.....

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information