Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 01/2015 - Buying a subscription thru Square Inc. or Facebook Pay

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

01/2015 - Buying a subscription thru Square Inc. or Facebook Pay

I started using Square.

All I need is an e mail address and I send you an invoice and you pay. This works in the USA and might work in other Countries.

I do not even need a name.

1 year is $60

6 months is $40

3 months is $25

3 days is $5

2 year special is $75

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: 01/2015 - Buying a subscription thru Square Inc.

All I need is an e mail address and I send you an invoice and you pay. This works in the USA and might work in other Countries.

I do not even need a name.

1 year is $60

6 months is $40

3 months is $25

3 days is $5

2 year special is $75

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Works for Canada.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello Community

Looking forward to hearing other stories. Went to BBs last year and did an AI last Dec. Want to get more of the experience. THanks

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacksox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Hello Community

Quote Originally Posted by blacksox View Post
    Looking forward to hearing other stories. Went to BBs last year and did an AI last Dec. Want to get more of the experience. THanks
    1,000's of stories in the trip reports area

google Wallet is accepted as well

Jdrent97@gmail.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Google Wallet or Square works well.

Thanks

Please show me the way

Hello all,
    I'm newly divorced, and just discovered this wonderful forum. I really want to plan a 1 week trip by myself to relax at the beach and just have some "fun". There are so many options, where do I begin ???

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vvw162 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Please show me the way

Your best bet is to purchase a membership and review trip reports of areas that interest you. There is a tremendous amount of information available.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to commander kirk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

First Time Going to "Sosua" Superbowl 2015 I need advice I'm begging

First time leaving the country, just finishing surviving my 2nd cancer....my father who goes to DR 3 - 4 times a year, is taking me to DR for the first time....I can't speak spanish, I'm very excited and don't know what to expect....I hear the prices are cheap, I'm staying feb 1 - 8..please give some advice or tips or any type of feedback....I feel like a child going to candyland. I have my low self esteem about these girls liking me...small guy, little guy. I'm reading all these stories and I thought I ask u guys for your insight. Im plan on just going 500 700 american cash, everything else is paid for......Thanks for the help godbless

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to status718 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Re: First Time Going to "Sosua" Superbowl 2015 I need advice I'm begging

Quote Originally Posted by status718 View Post
    First time leaving the country, just finishing surviving my 2nd cancer....my father who goes to DR 3 - 4 times a year, is taking me to DR for the first time....I can't speak spanish, I'm very excited and don't know what to expect....I hear the prices are cheap, I'm staying feb 1 - 8..please give some advice or tips or any type of feedback....I feel like a child going to candyland. I have my low self esteem about these girls liking me...small guy, little guy. I'm reading all these stories and I thought I ask u guys for your insight. Im plan on just going 500 700 american cash, everything else is paid for......Thanks for the help godbless
    If your father is taking you what the hell does he do here in the DR and why can't you talk with him? I would not worry about girls liking you. They are in the business of selling pussy. If you have three eyes, weigh 500 pounds and baseball size mole on your forehead you can get laid. Your budget is relatively low for the first time to Sosua, so don't plan on getting laid every day on that budget. Stick to a price of something like 1,500 pesos, tell them up front that is your price and no more. Some will say yes and some will say no. Whatever... When you say everything is paid for, are you staying at an all inclusive? If so, you can't bring back a chica to your hotel so you will need to budget for a cabana or a room somewhere. In general, don't say shit like godbless, candyland and feel like a child. Grow the fuck up and take care of yourself. Life is too short to feel little. You have every right to be a man, which you are. I am fat ugly and stupid and that doesn't stop me from standing tall...fake it and you will start to see and enjoy life a whole lot more. I don't normally say personal stuff like this but if you had two cancers then you better get moving on living life. Get over this label of low self esteem and making other people and their bull shit more important than you... You will have a lot of fun in Sosua. Best wishes and good luck...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

There is a good selection of hotels near the beach and downtown. There are plenty of restaurants and bars to hang out at. The beach has a ton of beach bars, chairs to lay out on and food. There are a lot of guys flying in and hanging out in downtown and the beach area and you can easily make friends if you try. You don't need to rent a car for just a week and relaxing at the beach. Getting laid will be easy for a price. Get a subscription as commander kirk just wrote and read some trip reports and that will save you money in the long run and make your trip more enjoyable.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,481 Times in 10,191 Posts

First off ,,,congrats on surviving two bouts with cancer,,,,,,,

Secondly,,, welcome to the board,,,,,

As I'm sure many will tell you on here,,,read,,,read,,read ,,Although this is only two weeks away,,,,so read as much as you can,,,,

I'm guessing since your father goes three to four times a year, thathe may have at least a little understanding of Spanish,,,,So hopefully this helps you out a little.

unfortunately, (IMHO), superbowl week is the busiest time of the year , and a lot of the girls will try to take advantage of this by raising there prices

Now,,as far as your low self esteem issue,,,,,PLEASE do not worry about that,,,,,90% of the time,,,the girls are only interested in your money,,,,,,,
    Some will disagree with this number,,,,as most will say " No, it is 100% that only care about your money,,,

But I truly believe that there is a small percentage ( diamonds in the rough) ,,that do care what the guy looks like,,,,how he smells,,how he carrys himself,,and how he treats them,,,,

Sure, being in shape,,,or being good looking helps make the whole situation better,,,and in my opinion,, makes the sex WAY better,,and the prices better,,,,,but believe me,,you will have no problem finding girls that will go with you,,,,,,

When you get there,,,just take a look around while at the beach,,and at night around town,,,,,,AND LOOK AT SOME OF THE GUYS THAT THESE SEXY CHICAS ARE WITH,,,,,,,, This should help ease your worries,,,,,,,
    Believe me,, you have nothing to worry about,,,,chicas will go with you ,,,!!!!!!!!!!

I myself would bring more than $500-700,,,,,but you can bring that,,,,and take your Debit card with you,,,,,

Im sure others on here will offer you some better advice than me,,,,but these thoughts are what came to me at this moment,,,,,

And lastly,, have a great time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im sure a lot of guys on here remember there first time,, and are exited for you,,,

Take Care ,,,,,,X
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    There is a good selection of hotels near the beach and downtown. There are plenty of restaurants and bars to hang out at. The beach has a ton of beach bars, chairs to lay out on and food. There are a lot of guys flying in and hanging out in downtown and the beach area and you can easily make friends if you try. You don't need to rent a car for just a week and relaxing at the beach. Getting laid will be easy for a price. Get a subscription as commander kirk just wrote and read some trip reports and that will save you money in the long run and make your trip more enjoyable.
    You are assuming he intends to go to Sosua, or even to the DR. If he lives in the eastern half of the US or Canada this may be the best option, especially for a newbie, but there are many others (S E Asia, Colombia, Kenya, etc).

Even if he does mean the DR, and if he has no Spanish, Blackbeards may be a better option for a one-week only trip. Depends how energetic and confident he is. He may emotionally bruised at present.

But Commander Kirk is correct in that his first move should be to subscribe to Trip Reports, at least until his trip is over, and for a few weeks thereafter so that he can write a trip report.

If he is into kite-surfing, I can recommend a good hotel in Cabarete.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

OK, which one of you guys on here is his dad??? 3 or 4 times a year sounds about average for the Dominican monger... Unless he goes for business, tells his family he stays at AI's and never leaves the resort, he has to know about the mongering in DR... For a first trip I would average 200 US a day... If everything is paid for meaning drinks, hotel, taxi/moto rides, food, and everything except pussy, you will do fine with what you plan on bringing... He is going during the busiest day of the year, but the place will clear out by Monday or Tuesday after the Superbowl. Happy to hear you beat the big C twice and as Jose stated, if this is true, hurry up, get out there, and enjoy life...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    OK, which one of you guys on here is his dad??? 3 or 4 times a year sounds about average for the Dominican monger... Unless he goes for business, tells his family he stays at AI's and never leaves the resort, he has to know about the mongering in DR... For a first trip I would average 200 US a day... If everything is paid for meaning drinks, hotel, taxi/moto rides, food, and everything except pussy, you will do fine with what you plan on bringing... He is going during the busiest day of the year, but the place will clear out by Monday or Tuesday after the Superbowl. Happy to hear you beat the big C twice and as Jose stated, if this is true, hurry up, get out there, and enjoy life...
    I would guess Tgunn.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by commander kirk View Post
    Your best bet is to purchase a membership and review trip reports of areas that interest you. There is a tremendous amount of information available.
    That is the best way

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Is is your dad really into sailboats and diving???

(@Westy (couldn't resist))

Take all the above advice Status and just relax and enjoy.
    Vida es buena....

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

RECENT VISIT TO SOSUA 1/13 - 1/19 2915

Returned home last evening. This was my 4th visit to the D.R. and by far, the best. Rumbas is still kicking very hard. Followed by a visit to Classico. I did notice one difference with this visit regarding Classico. Most of the guest seemed to just sit around and check out the eye sites and music more than dance. Plus, the waiters had more sections reserved. We chose VIP section one night which cost 8,000p. There were benefits. On other nights we sat in the reserved section for 2,000p. No additional benefits here. Plus, I have a strong suspicion someone charged drinks on our account. Nevertheless, I can't wait to return in May.

Additionally, as before I stayed at the New Garden Inn. The management and staff is superb. They catered to my every need. The free breakfast is still the best in town.

This is my first post and looking forward to reading others in the near future.

USKYGUY

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to USKYGUY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have my low self esteem about these girls liking me...small guy, little guy. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    They don't like any of us except a few and they hate a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    If your father is taking you what the hell does he do here in the DR and why can't you talk with him? I would not worry about girls liking you. They are in the business of selling pussy. If you have three eyes, weigh 500 pounds and baseball size mole on your forehead you can get laid. Your budget is relatively low for the first time to Sosua, so don't plan on getting laid every day on that budget. Stick to a price of something like 1,500 pesos, tell them up front that is your price and no more. Some will say yes and some will say no. Whatever... When you say everything is paid for, are you staying at an all inclusive? If so, you can't bring back a chica to your hotel so you will need to budget for a cabana or a room somewhere. In general, don't say shit like godbless, candyland and feel like a child. Grow the fuck up and take care of yourself. Life is too short to feel little. You have every right to be a man, which you are. I am fat ugly and stupid and that doesn't stop me from standing tall...fake it and you will start to see and enjoy life a whole lot more. I don't normally say personal stuff like this but if you had two cancers then you better get moving on living life. Get over this label of low self esteem and making other people and their bull shit more important than you... You will have a lot of fun in Sosua. Best wishes and good luck...

Damn jose!! Did you wake up to early? Have a hangover? Fuck!

(And they say I'm the mean one!)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information