Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 01/2015- Cellular phones, rates, best practices, feeding chica fons, land-lines, etc.

Thanks

Re: 01/2015- Cellular phones, rates, best practices, feeding chica fons, land-lines,

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    the thing mi didn't like about Tmobile versus Simple Mobile.......is that Tmobile shuts off your wifi hotspot when you hit 5GB........
    the phone data and everything else still works......but the wifi hotspot won't......with Simple Mobile the wifi will tick down to 2G but doesn't cut you off completely like Tmobile
    From what I understand only T-Mobile has the International roaming package included in its Standard plan. Does Simple Mobile have this?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: 01/2015- Cellular phones, rates, best practices, feeding chica fons, land-lines,

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    From what I understand only T-Mobile has the International roaming package included in its Standard plan. Does Simple Mobile have this?
    for the most part.......Simple Mobile is Tmobile...........but the 2 companies plans are much different.......
    you'd probably have to have the Simple Mobile International sim card and plan for dat......even then it might not even work when roaming international.......dunno
    and mi never get that Simple Moblile International sim card and plan as it's never on sale on Ebay......

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: DR Cell Phones

Just bought a cheap phone for this upcoming trip. $20 XLT smart phone from Metro PCS. Hopefully they can unlock it for use in BC. I'd been using a Blackbery for several years as my travel phone. Time has come to move on.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information