Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02/2015 - Going to the Capital in April anyone gonna be there?

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Re: 02/2015 - Going to the Capital in April anyone gonna be there?

Hey Beyond:

I was looking at the name of the hotel and knew it sounded familiar. That is where Grey stayed this summer. That is great spot. The rooms are a like a condo.

You are right on Pasteur with all the casas. There are 2-3 of them right there and 301 up the ways. Riazor is near there where I stayed. You will get a lay of the land pretty quick. Its not too hard. Jaguar was closed when I was there. If its open that's another avenue to find chicas. There are a lot of hustlers on Pasteur wanting to get credit for taking you to casa so be aware.

One of the guys brought me to a massage jack shack near there. Wasn't that great. The casas are expensive and its only a couple hours. But some real light skin smokers. Baby Dolls and Foxy are a cab ride away with the hottest ones....

There are street hos around there too at night. I didn't partake in those but Grey did. Oh and take pics and report back

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Hey Beyond:

I was looking at the name of the hotel and knew it sounded familiar. That is where Grey stayed this summer. That is great spot. The rooms are a like a condo.

You are right on Pasteur with all the casas. There are 2-3 of them right there and 301 up the ways. Riazor is near there where I stayed. You will get a lay of the land pretty quick. Its not too hard. Jaguar was closed when I was there. If its open that's another avenue to find chicas. There are a lot of hustlers on Pasteur wanting to get credit for taking you to casa so be aware.

One of the guys brought me to a massage jack shack near there. Wasn't that great. The casas are expensive and its only a couple hours. But some real light skin smokers. Baby Dolls and Foxy are a cab ride away with the hottest ones....

There are street hos around there too at night. I didn't partake in those but Grey did. Oh and take pics and report back
    Thanks, will definitely try to take some pics and write something up this time. Do you recommend any massage places? Thats one of the first things I want to do when I get there. I don't know why I've never gotten a massage in DR before but that's going to change this time. Hopefully I wont be using the casas if my online contacts come through.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the info man. I've never been to SDQ but have been to Santiago a few times and I've never had to worry about needing point and click. That's something reserved for Sosua. Santo Domingo is a little more intimidating than Santiago because its sooo big and more heavily populated, but I'll enjoy the challenge. If you don't mind could you PM me the name and number of your taxi guy?

I'd have to get his number from my wingman, once I do that I'll PM you the information, he's a younger dude, he's my age if I'm not mistaken, drives a pretty decent car around.

It seems like your interest are civilians? Depending on the length of your stay, and if you happen to be in Santo Domingo on a weekend, but I can not recommend enough to you checking out "Agora Mall"

https://www.google.com/search?q=agor...utf-8&oe=utf-8 (here is a simple google search page of Agora Mall, provides you with the address, hours of operation, and it's website). You wouldn't need any of this info really, you can just hop in a cab, say Agora Mall, and they'll know exactly what you're talking about, it's like getting in a cab in New York City, and asking them to take you to Times Square, no need to provide more information than the name of your destination.

Agora Mall is basically aimed at the 1% of the Dominican Republic, the women you say there are not just exclusively Dominican, you see lots of South Americans there too! Try and make it out on a Saturday, arriving around noon for lunch time (if you try and make it out there anytime between the hours of like 1:00 PM - 7:00 PMish depending on the direction you're coming from, and how close by you are, you may run into gridlock traffic, that will easily double the length of your travel time as that area is generally heavily congested during those times, so leaving a bit earlier is better to beat the traffic, and trust me you haven't been to SDQ yet, traffic there is an absolute nightmare) You'll see an abundance of beautiful women walking around, eating, shopping, just fine bitches everywhere! If you have some sort of personality, are hygienic, and well groomed, they can be approached, some may just have perpetual bitch face, and a stank attitude, but that's to be expected, it's not impossible to find the rich daughter of some big business man who has no problems being approached, and if she likes you giving you her number. Works for me all the time.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks, will definitely try to take some pics and write something up this time. Do you recommend any massage places? Thats one of the first things I want to do when I get there. I don't know why I've never gotten a massage in DR before but that's going to change this time. Hopefully I wont be using the casas if my online contacts come through.
    The placed the guy took me too wasn't really a massage place. Just 2 Domincan girls in a house who give a half ass massage then hand job. I don't know of any massage places like sosua or boca in that area. Other SDQ experts can chime in on that. I don't know.

Check out the casas. Go for a drink and observe. Especially baby dolls and foxy and 301.....Like going to a strip club. Its fun.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The placed the guy took me too wasn't really a massage place. Just 2 Domincan girls in a house who give a half ass massage then hand job. I don't know of any massage places like sosua or boca in that area. Other SDQ experts can chime in on that. I don't know.

Check out the casas. Go for a drink and observe. Especially baby dolls and foxy and 301.....Like going to a strip club. Its fun.
    By any chance was this in Gazcue? Near all the casas?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    By any chance was this in Gazcue? Near all the casas?
    I just remember following the guy...lol..

You are walking up Pasteur....then you take a left on Indepencia....then a right up the next street I believe then ---about 10th house or so on the left. Looks residential....You couldn't find it without a hustler.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just remember following the guy...lol..

You are walking up Pasteur....then you take a left on Indepencia....then a right up the next street I believe then ---about 10th house or so on the left. Looks residential....You couldn't find it without a hustler.

I know the exact place you're talking about! If it's the same place some guy off the street took me, BigLongBeach, and Dmoney there once. Dmoney, and BLB walked in, as I stayed behind to smoke, I think they turned around, and walked out in less than 1 minute, while this fat girl coming running after them, asking them where were they going?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know the exact place you're talking about! If it's the same place some guy off the street took me, BigLongBeach, and Dmoney there once. Dmoney, and BLB walked in, as I stayed behind to smoke, I think they turned around, and walked out in less than 1 minute, while this fat girl coming running after them, asking them where were they going?
    you got me laughing on that one....one wasn't bad...but yeah both thick....lol...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Thick is a word for those Doñas LOL, another is dried aged, past their prime, etc. @Beyond there is a soapy place, google slip on me in santo domingo. mr Happy said it was worth it. I would stay away from massage parlors, not worth, for a legit massage look for spa's

you got me laughing on that one....one wasn't bad...but yeah both thick....lol...
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I remember going to the mall to watch the futball game, the quality of women make it feel that i wasnt in RD. The stark difference between the barrio barbies and hija's de papi y mami.

Even is also a huge difference between the barrio/campo barbies and the middle class daughters...... time to check out kayak.com FML

Agora Mall is basically aimed at the 1% of the Dominican Republic, the women you say there are not just exclusively Dominican, you see lots of South Americans there too! Try and make it out on a Saturday, arriving around noon for lunch time (if you try and make it out there anytime between the hours of like 1:00 PM - 7:00 PMish depending on the direction you're coming from, and how close by you are, you may run into gridlock traffic, that will easily double the length of your travel time as that area is generally heavily congested during those times, so leaving a bit earlier is better to beat the traffic, and trust me you haven't been to SDQ yet, traffic there is an absolute nightmare) You'll see an abundance of beautiful women walking around, eating, shopping, just fine bitches everywhere! If you have some sort of personality, are hygienic, and well groomed, they can be approached, some may just have perpetual bitch face, and a stank attitude, but that's to be expected, it's not impossible to find the rich daughter of some big business man who has no problems being approached, and if she likes you giving you her number. Works for me all the time.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'd have to get his number from my wingman, once I do that I'll PM you the information, he's a younger dude, he's my age if I'm not mistaken, drives a pretty decent car around.

It seems like your interest are civilians? Depending on the length of your stay, and if you happen to be in Santo Domingo on a weekend, but I can not recommend enough to you checking out "Agora Mall"

https://www.google.com/search?q=agor...utf-8&oe=utf-8 (here is a simple google search page of Agora Mall, provides you with the address, hours of operation, and it's website). You wouldn't need any of this info really, you can just hop in a cab, say Agora Mall, and they'll know exactly what you're talking about, it's like getting in a cab in New York City, and asking them to take you to Times Square, no need to provide more information than the name of your destination.

gracias! will absolutely check out agora mall.

found this spot for massages, i think this is what you were talking about big. I think this will be my first destination after I land

http://www.sliponme.com/

anyone been there??

check out there video

Last edited by beyondthewall; 03-10-2015 at 01:35 AM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any advice as to what clubs/strips to hit up? Haven't decided on anything yet...would love to hear some recommendations.

Thinking about staying at BQ, Acuarium or Casona after reading some of the older posts. Anyone been there recently? Any updates to the city? I hear its one of the most dangerous places to go. Any specific places/neighborhoods I should avoid?
    I'll be in the capital from april 8th to 11th. Staying here https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/4951153?...uests=3&s=koEB

My 5 visit to the capitol.
    HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Hey Beyond:

Shakeys. Found it on Booking.com
    Directly behind Crowne Plaza (formerly Intercontinental). My balcony overlooked their pool and the Caribean. Full 1br appt. for $100/night. Good deal for the location.

Go downstairs to catch a smoke, 30 ho's will hit on you before the cig is out, guaranteed. Some are not regulars, just trying to make the rent. Free range Punani is the 2nd best option to "friends of friends".

Unless you can get Mr. Happy to send one of his cast off's your way. Good luck with that....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 130 Posts

I was also thinking of staying at Acuarium or Shakey. You really cant find to much info about Acuarium here. I know its cheaper than Shakey but I have no idea where it is. Good thread. Just the info I was looking for.
    ~Yolo~

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YOLO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think that the acuarium is in deep in the ghetto..

Quote Originally Posted by YOLO View Post
    I was also thinking of staying at Acuarium or Shakey. You really cant find to much info about Acuarium here. I know its cheaper than Shakey but I have no idea where it is. Good thread. Just the info I was looking for.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oops i am wrong, there is a big hotel in gualey which is close to capitillo aka the worse bario in SDQ... thats what i am thinking about
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 130 Posts

oops i am wrong, there is a big hotel in gualey which is close to capitillo aka the worse bario in SDQ... thats what i am thinking about
    I see on google maps that its across the bridge in Santo Domingo Este. Ive never stayed on that side before.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ac...227331282711eb

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YOLO For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dafuq?

It's 1 block off Ave Espana.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I see on google maps that its across the bridge in Santo Domingo Este. Ive never stayed on that side before.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ac...227331282711eb
    I've walked the entire neighborhood, fished off the malecon and eaten in dozens of little spots aroun Ensanche Isabelita. No problems out of anyone, ever. Made a few new friends along the way.

Lots of free range Punani all over the place.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yea I looked at Acuarium but decided against it due to it being on the other side. When are you planning to go?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information