Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02/2015 - Cassa / Typico Las Terrenas

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

02/2015 - Cassa / Typico Las Terrenas

I stumbled on to a new to me Cassa De Chicas in Las Terrenas so I'm sending this out to Xman and anyone else who wants something different than La Bodega while in Las Terrenas... It is a typico with Bachata , Meringue, and Salsa playing...... onsite rooms and the salida is 300-400 peso????

The night I went there was fresh meat from the capital and I ended up taking a mix breed for the night. (dominican father /hatian mother). A real sweetheart.

Went to pay the salida at about 2 pm (closing) and it got bumped up from 300 to 400 pesos, I got pissed and told them I wasn't a fucking tourist an didn't appreciate them raising the price cause I was blanco. I turned to leave and the chica coughed up the extra 100 pesos. I'm glad she did. Chica was way fun in and out of la cama and I finnally dropped her off back at the bar at 3:30 the next day. I gave her 2 mil, so I was out 2300 pesos for some of the best GFE and sex I had all month. Maybe not the best, but it was damn good. She has one of those 20 yr old pre baby bodies with full tight breasts and small nipples. After the session that night and another in the morning I figured she would bolt out the door. So much for thinking that,,,,,,, After I made us both an omelet and gave her breakfast in bed...( the princess treatment ) she put it on me for the rest of the day.

Here are a couple of pick of the street and the bar in day time.

ltcassa2.jpgLTcassa1.jpg

And here it is on my map of Las Terrenas. Cassa De Chicas / Scondite Bar

https://www.google.com/maps/@19.3129...I.kGmVxUA16soM

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...I.kGmVxUA16soM
    Last edited by bailar; 02-28-2015 at 09:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Cassa / Typico Las Terrenas

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,479 Times in 10,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    I stumbled on to a new to me Cassa De Chicas in Las Terrenas so I'm sending this out to Xman and anyone else who wants something different than La Bodega while in Las Terrenas... It is a typico with Bachata , Meringue, and Salsa playing...... onsite rooms and the salida is 300-400 peso????

The night I went there was fresh meat from the capital and I ended up taking a mix breed for the night. (dominican father /hatian mother). A real sweetheart.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Went to pay the salida at about 2 pm (closing) and it got bumped up from 300 to 400 pesos, I got pissed and told them I wasn't a fucking tourist an didn't appreciate them raising the price cause I was blanco. I turned to leave and the chica coughed up the extra 100 pesos. I'm glad she did. Chica was way fun in and out of la cama and I finnally dropped her off back at the bar at 3:30 the next day. I gave her 2 mil, so I was out 2300 pesos for some of the best GFE and sex I had all month. Maybe not the best, but it was damn good. She has one of those 20 yr old pre baby bodies with full tight breasts and small nipples. After the session that night and another in the morning I figured she would bolt out the door. So much for thinking that,,,,,,, After I made us both an omelet and gave her breakfast in bed...( the princess treatment ) she put it on me for the rest of the day.

Here are a couple of pick of the street and the bar in day time.

ltcassa2.jpgLTcassa1.jpg

And here it bis on my map of Las Terrenas. Cassa De Chicas / Scondite Bar

https://www.google.com/maps/@19.3129...I.kGmVxUA16soM

That sounds like a great find find man,,,,,

By looking at your map, I'm guessing you make that sharp U-turn where the turn around is,,,and then take your first right after the pharmacia and where the tipico restaurant is,,,,,?????

And oh yeah,,,,,,I love the mixed breed chicas,,,,,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    That sounds like a great find find man,,,,,

By looking at your map, I'm guessing you make that sharp U-turn where the turn around is,,,and then take your first right after the pharmacia and where the tipico restaurant is,,,,,?????

And oh yeah,,,,,,I love the mixed breed chicas,,,,,,,,,,
    When coming from the pueblo of Las Terrenas going south out of town pass by the Bomba(gas station) on your left.
    When you hit the east/west highway "route 7" take a left and go east towards El Limon / Portillio.((if you went right it would go to Coson))
    The street is easy to miss,,,, it is the 7th street on the left. 1.4 km and 3 minute drive.
    There is a pharmacia on the corner of the 5th left. and a colmado on the corner of the 6th left. take the next left...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/19.3...37!2d19.304613
    Last edited by bailar; 03-01-2015 at 11:12 AM.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sad to say I only got with her that one time. I had the Favorita coming into town for my last four nights and could not make time. I thought about slipping off and I would have if the Favorita started acting up but she was a good girl and entertained me (made sure I had no desires unfulfilled). Hopefully there will be a next time.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Re: 02/2015 - Cassa / Typico Las Terrenas

Great report Bailar. I was there a couple of times. The good one's there were very good and the bad one's I saw there were very bad.
    SouthCoast

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

When coming from the pueblo of Las Terrenas going south out of town pass by the Bomba(gas station) on your left.
    When you hit the east/west highway "route 7" take a left and go east towards El Limon / Portillio.((if you went right it would go to Coson))
    The street is easy to miss,,,, it is the 7th street on the left. 1.4 km and 3 minute drive.
    There is a pharmacia on the corner of the 5th left. and a colmado on the corner of the 6th left. take the next left...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/19.3...37!2d19.304613

Ok ,,,,I know where you mean now
    It figures,,, that is the one direction Ive never gone ,,,,
    Ive gone right to Coson , and straight across up the hills , but never left.
    That is a great alternative.

Are you still there now,,,,???? Cuz I just sent you a couple pics of chicas I had last week to your DR whatsapp,,,,

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    Great report Bailar. I was there a couple of times. The good one's there were very good and the bad one's I saw there were very bad.
    Hey Jetman,,,, Do you spend much time in LT? I'm down there about every three months for a month at a time. I usually go lone wolf but this past trip I had a wingman for a few days and it was a blast.....I know what you mean about the chicas, I look at some of them and can't for the life of me figure out who would fuck them

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are you still there now,,,,???? Cuz I just sent you a couple pics of chicas I had last week to your DR whatsapp,,,,

Came home to this,,,,

,,I'm thinking I need to make some changes in my life..

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Jetman,,,, Do you spend much time in LT? I'm down there about every three months for a month at a time. I usually go lone wolf but this past trip I had a wingman for a few days and it was a blast.....I know what you mean about the chicas, I look at some of them and can't for the life of me figure out who would fuck them
    I felt bad for a few of them.
    Your directions to the place were great. I did a little trip report a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that place. But I said I had no idea where it was because I went with a local. It's off the beaten track that's for sure.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Your directions were great Bailer. It is difficult to find. This morning I took photos of the landmarks you mentioned. The Pharmacy, the Colmado and the road to the Casa.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    Your directions were great Bailer. It is difficult to find. This morning I took photos of the landmarks you mentioned. The Pharmacy, the Colmado and the road to the Casa.
    Well done Bro.......Man,I'm wishing I was still down in LT with you. I came back to Boston to take care of my properties. Shoveled 2-3 ft of snow off of two houses. Now I'm waiting arournd for it to start melting so I can pump out the basements. If you have time, see if you can find the other cassa you were telling me about and give me directions. XXX wants to know about it for sure and I would like to know as well.

If you see this little bitch on the street, take a pass. She is cute but doesnt provide great service.

This girl is in La Bodega most every night. A little hard core but she is a fun girl. Sometimes I just cant get in deep with her. I think she is built kind of shallow and has a hard time taking dick. This last time i made sure I had her well lubed with Barcelo and Astroglide and had no problems getting in deep. Watch out though, She will try and use you like an ATM and will call you every time she needs pesos. 24/7.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She has a good body but her face would stop a clock.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well done Bro.......Man,I'm wishing I was still down in LT with you. I came back to Boston to take care of my properties. Shoveled 2-3 ft of snow off of two houses. Now I'm waiting arournd for it to start melting so I can pump out the basements. If you have time, see if you can find the other cassa you were telling me about and give me directions. XXX wants to know about it for sure and I would like to know as well.
    If you see this little bitch on the street, take a pass. She is cute but doesnt provide great service.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Absolutely my friend,,,, any and all opportunities for side sessions is appreciated.
    Although i may not need side sessions the next time around,,,,but who th.e fuck knows,,,,,,

It changes for me and the favorira by the day,,,,,were all done,,,,and then everythings cool,,,,,,,..

Thanks for the intel on that other chica,,,, ive seen her before, and always wanted to grab her,,,,,,&
    But I tend to go for the quiet chica sitting by herself,,,and she didnt quite meet those qualifications,,,,
    Last edited by whynotme; 03-07-2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: fixed quote

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Still hard to believe we both had the same damage to our cars from the massive snow from the blizzards,,,

Quite a welcome home huh ,,,,,

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But I tend to go for the quiet chica sitting by herself,,,and she didnt quite meet those qualifications,,,,

That chica you took for a ride in the woods isn't exactly a wallflower so I know you have room to move,,,just saying

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That chica you took for a ride in the woods isn't exactly a wallflower so I know you have room to move,,,just saying

4:00PM in the afternoon on a quad with a sexy chica walking en short shorts,,,,,, YESS, I WILL MAKE EXCEPTIONS ,,,,, ,

36. The Following User Says Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Still hard to believe we both had the same damage to our cars from the massive snow from the blizzards,,,

Quite a welcome home huh ,,,,,

Mine was a 2003 Taurus with front and rear strutts broken so I called the scrapyard. I need to go car shopping cause my truck is sitting in the side yard behind a 5 ft mountain of compacted snow from the plows. It would probably cost me $300 to get someone over here to dig it out.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mine was a 2003 Taurus with front and rear strutts broken so I called the scrapyard. I need to go car shopping cause my truck is sitting in the side yard behind a 5 ft mountain of compacted snow from the plows. It would probably cost me $300 to get someone over here to dig it out.

Yeah ,,, mine was a broken spring and strut to a Volkswagon Passat,,,,

FUCKIN GERMANS PLAYIN WITH ME AGAIN ,,,,,,,,

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information