Thread: 04/2015 - April 2015 Santo Domingo Trip Report

Thanks

04/2015 - April 2015 Santo Domingo Trip Report

This is my first time in Santo Domingo, I've driven by it one other time to get to Punta Cana but never stayed before. So I landed in SDQ April 9th, rented an economy car from Nelly/ACE car rental. The total came out to be about $130 for 6 days, good deal I found online. I never take insurance on car rentals because it negates all your credit card coverages. American Express has the best car rental insurance from what I researched. But either way I'm an excellent driver so I'm not too worried about this stuff. I've driven all over the island with not 1 problem. Even here in NY I've never had a car accident in my 15 years of driving. For those of you that are not so confident look into your credit card insurance policy as well as your daily driver insurance policy as all of them cover rental cars. I just hate paying the extra money for no reason. The drive from SDQ to where I stayed Hotel Shakey is about 30 minutes.

THE HOTEL

Hotel Shakey is located right behind Crown Plaza. Most girls don't know where it is but just say behind Crown Plaza and they get the gist. It is very close to the water if you want to take your girl for a nice little walk, just be careful crossing the huge Avenida there is no traffic light I almost got hit by a motorcycle.

The hotel is very nice. Its an apartment/hotel so with the standard room you get 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 guest bathroom, 1 master bedroom, 1 master bathroom and 2 balconies. The room I got faced the front of the hotel. The view isnt much from this room but you can ask for the ocean view rooms which are about $20 more per night. There is only 1 AC in the bedroom but there is a ceiling fan in the living room and with that on and the balcony door open there was a very good breeze. I never got hot.

I usually entertain guest in the living room first, get a drink, talk listen to some music then bring them into the bedroom when they are nice and ready. The total price for 5 night stay was $398 no food included but there is free secure parking.

They are VERY Chica friendly. All they need is ID/Cedulla. You can bring as many as you want. 1 person who works in the mornings said 1 chica at a time, but the afternoon people are more relaxed, they told me I can bring as many as I want at one time as long as they had cedullas. Never had a problem with getting a chica in the door.
    IMG_20150409_165945.jpgIMG_20150409_165956.jpgIMG_20150409_170014.jpgIMG_20150409_170021.jpgIMG_20150409_170028.jpg

Restaurants

This trip we really did not explore the dining options. Luckily the hotel is located down the block from Villar Hermanos. Villar Hermanos is a buffet style restaurant. You can go up to the buffet and tell the guy what you want and they will bring it to your table or you can choose to take out. Or you can just sit at the table and order off the menu but there are more choices at the buffet. They also have an amazing dessert/pastry selection in the back. The prices are very good. I basically ate here everyday.

villar.jpg

The other restaurant we went to is Hooters. I had to check out what kind of girls work at a Hooters in DR so I dragged my friend with me. And the girls did not disappoint. The food is similar to here and the prices as well. Its located centrally in a pretty big mall called Acropolis Center that had other american restaurants such as TGIF.
    hooters.jpg

Beaches

Boca Chica - 30 minutes from Santo Domingo, 5 minutes from the SDQ airport.

We started off at Neptunos restaurant when we got to Boca Chica. The restaurant is basically a pier on top of the water. You can enter the water via a few stairwells from the pier. Very nice restaurant although pricey. Very touristy feeling. But of course saw some beautiful chicas eating there. After eating we checked out the public beach, if you can even call it that. The was barely any sand, maybe 20 feet of sand before you hit the water? The beach was terrible, dont bother going there for the beach.

IMG_20150411_155141.jpgIMG_20150411_155202.jpg

Juan Dolio - 45 minutes from Santo Domingo.

This is probably the best beach on the south coast of Santo Domingo. All the locals go here and for good reason. The beach actually has a decent amount of sand LOL. The view is great, every bit as you expect from a decent beach. It doesn't compare to Punta Cana or even Puerto Plata IMO. But its pretty nice. Just bring your own food. We ended paying $100 for a 4 orders of small fried fish and a few beers and cokes...no matter what you order you will get the same thing.

CLUBS

Only had time to check one out. Everyone had told me Euphoria is the best club in Santo Domingo. Its located on Avenida Venezuela w/ all the other Bars and Clubs. So we went there on a Saturday night. Wasn't bad, but wasn't that popping either. Not much dancing going on a lot of sitting down with bottle service and just talking. At the end they did have a nice little show, I have a video that I will upload to Youtube in soon. But the chica quality is meh, I found Santiago's Club Level and Lovera bar to be more fun and talented. But Euphoria is much bigger than the other bars and clubs I've been to in DR.

CASAS

305 - 305 is located down the street from Hotel Shakey. This was the first spot I hit up. We went on a friday night and really there wasnt much action. We were the only guys in there. There were about 10-12 chicas, some kind of cute but nothing special to me. My friend actually came back at the end of the night to take one of them. I did not. $100 for 2 hours take out.

OASIS - I've never heard of OASIS before heading down there so I did not know what to expect. This place is kind of hidden, I have no idea where it is, the guys outside the hotel brought us there. You had to walk through a parking lot or something to get to the door. Once inside it's a pretty big Bar with A LOT of chicas. We saw probably 30 or more of them inside and were told 20 of them were out with guys. If you like variety and lots of options definitely check this place out. I'm sure you wont have a problem finding it, all the working guys outside the hotels are pushing this place hard. I was told $4000 pesos 2 hours take out. But one night one of the guys that work outside the hotel told me he can get me a deal for $2000 pesos so see if your guy can do the same. I did not take any girls from here.

CASA Terresa - A more stylish bar with stripper poles and what I'm told lots of rooms upstairs. There were about 12-15 girls here that night. This is the only place I actually ended up taking a chica home. I've VERY picky with chicas especially Pros. I found one here that I kind of fell for. Prices are $100 2 hours/$200 all night. Paid $100 took her back and smoked up with her. She stayed the whole night, we had some great chemistry talking and just relaxing, didn't charge me the extra for staying all night. Did tip $20 bucks in the morning though.

The Mansion - As the name suggests, its a mansion with a bar stripper poles on the ground floor and about 4-5 rooms on the second floor. My friend has a girl here took her upstairs 3000 pesos for 1 hour. There were about 12-15 girls. There was definitely talent but by the time we got here I was already spent so I just chilled.

GBP - I was very curious about GBP. 1000 pesos for 1 chica stay in/ 1500 2 hours take out / 1500 2 chicas stay in. With those prices my friend was very skeptical of the quality as was I. We decided to check it out at night which was a mistake because I could not find the door LOL. Texted TGUNZ and gave me the details so we went the following day. Its across the street from Arismendy Motors in a plaza called Plaza Guridy. You wont miss the plaza, but you might have a problem finding the door. Its an outside metal door on the right side of the plaza, I completely missed it the first night I went but found it easily during the day.

The place itself is a mess trash everywhere. We went in the morning so I'm guessing its from partying the night before. There are NO beds. Just couches. There's a little bar and the rest is just rooms. Highly recommend taking her out to your place but of course its your choice. There were about 10 chicas available. 1 of the girls I'd consider to be almost as cute as any of the chicas I've seen in any casa. 2-3 of them were definitely up there pretty cute. All of them are doable IMO, nothing repulsive. We went during the day and wanted to come back at night to get some chicas but it didnt happen. Something came up and we couldn't go back. But next time I will definitely hit it up again.

Two Videos taken at Euphoria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DykX1IRCO2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msl0fHbQr-Y
    Last edited by beyondthewall; 04-22-2015 at 05:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: April 2015 Santo Domingo Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    The drive from SDQ to where I stayed Hotel Shakey is about 30 minutes.

THE HOTELHotel Shakey is located right behind Crown Plaza. Most girls don't know where it is but just say behind Crown Plaza and they get the gist. It is very close to the water if you want to take your girl for a nice little walk, just be careful crossing the huge Avenida there is no traffic light I almost got hit by a motorcycle.

The hotel is very nice. Its an apartment/hotel so with the standard room you get 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 guest bathroom, 1 master bedroom, 1 master bathroom and 2 balconies. The room I got faced the front of the hotel. The view isnt much from this room but you can ask for the ocean view rooms which are about $20 more per night. There is only 1 AC in the bedroom but there is a ceiling fan in the living room and with that on and the balcony door open there was a very good breeze. I never got hot.

I usually entertain guest in the living room first, get a drink, talk listen to some music then bring them into the bedroom when they are nice and ready. The total price for 5 night stay was $398 no food included but there is free secure parking.

They are VERY Chica friendly. All they need is ID/Cedulla. You can bring as many as you want. 1 person who works in the mornings said 1 chica at a time, but the afternoon people are more relaxed, they told me I can bring as many as I want at one time as long as they had cedullas. Never had a problem with getting a chica in the door.
    IMG_20150409_165945.jpgIMG_20150409_165956.jpgIMG_20150409_170014.jpgIMG_20150409_170021.jpgIMG_20150409_170028.jpg

Restaurants

This trip we really did not explore the dining options. Luckily the hotel is located down the block from Villar Hermanos. Villar Hermanos is a buffet style restaurant. You can go up to the buffet and tell the guy what you want and they will bring it to your table or you can choose to take out. Or you can just sit at the table and order off the menu but there are more choices at the buffet. They also have an amazing dessert/pastry selection in the back. The prices are very good. I basically ate here everyday.

villar.jpg

The other restaurant we went to is Hooters. I had to check out what kind of girls work at a Hooters in DR so I dragged my friend with me. And the girls did not disappoint. The food is similar to here and the prices as well. Its located centrally in a pretty big mall called Acropolis Center that had other american restaurants such as TGIF.
    hooters.jpg

CASAS

305 - 305 is located down the street from Hotel Shakey. This was the first spot I hit up. We went on a friday night and really there wasnt much action. We were the only guys in there. There were about 10-12 chicas, some kind of cute but nothing special to me. My friend actually came back at the end of the night to take one of them. I did not. $100 for 2 hours take out.

OASIS - I've never heard of OASIS before heading down there so I did not know what to expect. This place is kind of hidden, I have no idea where it is, the guys outside the hotel brought us there. You had to walk through a parking lot or something to get to the door. Once inside it's a pretty big Bar with A LOT of chicas. We saw probably 30 or more of them inside and were told 20 of them were out with guys. If you like variety and lots of options definitely check this place out. I'm sure you wont have a problem finding it, all the working guys outside the hotels are pushing this place hard. I was told $4000 pesos 2 hours take out. But one night one of the guys that work outside the hotel told me he can get me a deal for $2000 pesos so see if your guy can do the same. I did not take any girls from here.

CASA Terresa - A more stylish bar with stripper poles and what I'm told lots of rooms upstairs. There were about 12-15 girls here that night. This is the only place I actually ended up taking a chica home. I've VERY picky with chicas especially Pros. I found one here that I kind of fell for. Prices are $100 2 hours/$200 all night. Paid $100 took her back and smoked up with her. She stayed the whole night, we had some great chemistry talking and just relaxing, didn't charge me the extra for staying all night. Did tip $20 bucks in the morning though.

The Mansion - As the name suggests, its a mansion with a bar stripper poles on the ground floor and about 4-5 rooms on the second floor. My friend has a girl here took her upstairs 3000 pesos for 1 hour. There were about 12-15 girls. There was definitely talent but by the time we got here I was already spent so I just chilled.

Thanks a million for this! Especially the Hotel Sharkey information I think I will visit there my next time in Santo Domingo

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Great start to the report. The break down in information is Camaroesque. I'm glad you found gbp.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,404 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    Great start to the report. The break down in information is Camaroesque. I'm glad you found gbp.
    More, more, more!!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    Great start to the report. The break down in information is Camaroesque.
    ...who is that guy anyway????...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Re: 04/2015 - April 2015 Santo Domingo Trip Report

Very well done Beyond. enjoyed your Report.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Casa Teresa is the premier casa from what I remember. Grey and I went there last august. I pulled a hot blondie. I think thats the name of the casa. Bunch of rooms and bars. You have to drive ways away from shaky hotel area. I took my Blondie to the Riazor.

I was liking my girl tell she told me I was third or fourth guy for the day

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,404 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Casa Teresa is the premier casa from what I remember. Grey and I went there last august. I pulled a hot blondie. I think thats the name of the casa. Bunch of rooms and bars. You have to drive ways away from shaky hotel area. I took my Blondie to the Riazor.

I was liking my girl tell she told me I was third or fourth guy for the day
    Got my first TLN from there in Aug 1997.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    More, more, more!!
    The rest of the time I was chilling in my apartment waiting or hanging out with girls that I met on Cupid/Badoo/Tagged. I only had 1 chica from the casas, 7-8 from the internet. I like homely girls more I pay whatever I want, money is never discussed and I can take out for the entire day and they truly enjoy spending time with you and appreciate you taking them out. I met a girl at the end of the trip that I kind of fell for trying to have something more with her

I have a few more pics I can put up, but it seems like the limit is 10 pics uploaded? Can you delete that last one that I didnt use?

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

the limit uploading to the board is 10 at a time. you should be able to upload 10 more and then 10 more, i have hundreds of them i uploaded this way.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Diaz View Post
    the limit uploading to the board is 10 at a time. you should be able to upload 10 more and then 10 more, i have hundreds of them i uploaded this way.

This isn't the case if you create an album and upload them to it. I've done as many as 100 in one shot. The only downside is they aren't put in any particular order ( at least that I can figure out) so I generally do 30-40 at a shot.
    Vida es buena....

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Is the Mansion near san isidro??? If so Hanzo VP and I have hit this spot.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

This is my first time in Santo Domingo, I've driven by it one other time to get to Punta Cana but never stayed before. So I landed in SDQ April 9th, rented an economy car from Nelly/ACE car rental.

hooters.jpg

Anyone know how to delete attachments?
    Great start for your report!

Where did you get the picture of the Hooters girls? That's a pretty old picture, isn't it? The dark girl in the center used to be my squeeze years ago when she was just a sweet young thing. Now that I look at the pic again, it can't be that old, because she just got bolt ons last year.

The girl next to her is Pocahantus (yep, that's her real name) I think she quit a couple of years ago. If she's back, I gotta go visit her. She's cool peeps, and a hard working girl.

Can't wait to read more!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Great start for your report!

Where did you get the picture of the Hooters girls? That's a pretty old picture, isn't it? The dark girl in the center used to be my squeeze years ago when she was just a sweet young thing. Now that I look at the pic again, it can't be that old, because she just got bolt ons last year.

The girl next to her is Pocahantus (yep, that's her real name) I think she quit a couple of years ago. If she's back, I gotta go visit her. She's cool peeps, and a hard working girl.

Can't wait to read more!
    The pic is from their facebook. I did see the 3 girls in the white on the right when I went to the restaurant.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Is the Mansion near san isidro??? If so Hanzo VP and I have hit this spot.
    No idea where the Mansion is, the guy outside the hotel brought us there. You guys wont have problems finding these places except GBP. The guys outside will take you wherever you want to go. They wont take you to GBP because its so cheap they dont get a cut unless you mention you want to go there. They'll do anything for a few pesos.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beyondthewall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

No idea where the Mansion is, the guy outside the hotel brought us there. You guys wont have problems finding these places except GBP. The guys outside will take you wherever you want to go. They wont take you to GBP because its so cheap they dont get a cut unless you mention you want to go there. They'll do anything for a few pesos.

HU is thinking of a different place, then the place down the street from my house, no one is crossing to the east to take a tourist to a barely known whore house.

Very informative, and great TR, it is much appreciated, but I think I speak for everyone where I ask, where are the naked bitches bruh?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

This trip report is the perfect example of a member who came to the board and me somembers were real dicks to him. While others spoke to him behind the scenes and encouraged him and shared knowledge. No we have a new contributing member. Some thing to think about fellas..

And I second what Hanzo said. Great jobs. But where's the pics , bruh? Lol

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thread Information