Thread: Is there a post that list addresses of clubs?

Thanks

Is there a post that list addresses of clubs?

Hey,

I'm making a trip down to SD next month and just wondered how do I find the clubs? Is it just a matter of giving a driver the name or is there someplace in the forum where we actually have addresses?

I understand if there's a reason why addresses aren't posted but I thought I'd ask.

CP

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to creolepeppa For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Is there a post that list addresses of clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by creolepeppa View Post
    Hey,

I'm making a trip down to SD next month and just wondered how do I find the clubs? Is it just a matter of giving a driver the name or is there someplace in the forum where we actually have addresses?
    I understand if there's a reason why addresses aren't posted but I thought I'd ask.

CP
    By clubs, do you mean nightclubs? Subscribe to the trip reports section and read reports on sdq... That way you will know what others here like and not a club that pays drivers for bringing tourists...

I'll give you a freebie good one though...

Euphoria Aperisima!!! (Also known as Euphoria)
    Av Venezuela 15 Santo Domingo 11501
    +1 809-718-7784
    Disco Club

There are more but you should really read the reports

I just realized this is in Sex Clubs... Well, clubs in the DR can always lead to sex, so there ya go... And shit, you been a member since 2008?
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks,

Yeah I've been down only three times so I'm not a frequent traveler, and each time I was on the north side of the island. This will be my first trip to SD.

Thanks for the post, it's just a pain to scroll through all those things and some are old so I never know what info is still useful.

CP

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creolepeppa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks,

Yeah I've been down only three times so I'm not a frequent traveler, and each time I was on the north side of the island. This will be my first trip to SD.

Thanks for the post, it's just a pain to scroll through all those things and some are old so I never know what info is still useful.

CP
    That shit you call a pain is what we put a lot of time and work into... Why don't you give it a try and do a writeup or picture dump of your first 3 trips...? We call that giving back here and we appreciate it.......................!

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    That shit you call a pain is what we put a lot of time and work into... Why don't you give it a try and do a writeup or picture dump of your first 3 trips...? We call that giving back here and we appreciate it.......................!
    What he said. + all the threads have dates, easy to see what's new and old.
    We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    What he said. + all the threads have dates, easy to see what's new and old.
    Just lazy. Everything is pretty much online now a days, and people still cant search for the info they want. Just laziness.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

While on the subject of SD sex clubs, is anyone familiar with a club around the Horacio Vásquez metro station (line 2, 3rd station from the east terminal). I remember seeing some posts about it a couple of years ago. One post said this club was in a house about five minutes walk from the Vásquez metro station

Does anyone know if it is still open? If I recall, It was also related to a big "regular" nightclub.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony Toca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Toca View Post
    While on the subject of SD sex clubs, is anyone familiar with a club around the Horacio Vásquez metro station (line 2, 3rd station from the east terminal). I remember seeing some posts about it a couple of years ago. One post said this club was in a house about five minutes walk from the Vásquez metro station

Does anyone know if it is still open? If I recall, It was also related to a big "regular" nightclub.
    Just to prove a point about doing research / searching for it... I started a search for Horacio Vásquez by clicking the advanced search button on the top right of this page... In 3 minutes I found what you were looking for... You could have done the same and so could everyone else... Post #12 in the thread below...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...acio+V%E1squez

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Just to prove a point about doing research / searching for it... I started a search for Horacio Vásquez by clicking the advanced search button on the top right of this page... In 3 minutes I found what you were looking for... You could have done the same and so could everyone else... Post #12 in the thread below...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...acio+V%E1squez
    Beas

I did spend some time looking for that post. As best as I could remember It was in one of the SD subsections and I believe started by Jao.

I also clicked on the link you provided and the message return is listed below. I am not sure why it was viewable before and not now?

vBulletin Message

Tony Toca, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony Toca For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Beas

I did spend some time looking for that post. As best as I could remember It was in one of the SD subsections and I believe started by Jao.

I also clicked on the link you provided and the message return is listed below. I am not sure why it was viewable before and not now?

vBulletin Message

Tony Toca, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    The link works for me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    The link works for me.
    That's because you have a subscription to trip reports and that's where the link goes!

TT, you need a TR subscription!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Hey,

CP
    Ton of information in the trip report sections.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Beas

vBulletin Message

You most likely don't have trip report access.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks,

CP
    There are many active reports going up monthly.

Its a shame we have over 1,000,000 posts.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information