Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 06/2015 - Brief Santiago Update

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

06/2015 - Brief Santiago Update

Hey folks! Just spent a week in Santiago. To be honest, didn't go out all that much and stuck almost completely to chicas I've already seen and reported about here. Only 2 new girls and neither were anything to get all that excited about. There's no need for a day-by-day rundown as most days just weren't that exciting, but here's some information that I think are updates to everything else posted on the board about Santiago.

1. Lovera Bar (http://loverabar.com/) and Club 22 (http://twentytwovipclub.com/) are the reigning happening places. I'm not particularly a fan of either, but Lovera is growing on me. The security is great and it's become the default pickup location for chicas. It's the place where all the available girls are. Give any of the bouncers or your waiter a nice tip and he can even provide recommendations on which one you should invite over to your table and bring them over to you. The night I was there, there were 3 model/beauty-queen girls partying with the owner's son in the VIP area. I asked the price for one of them and I got back a quote of RD$10K for TLN. I told the waiter they could keep partying up there. I went to a table of 4 girls sitting alone on the main floor and just started talking to them. The "boss chick" was asking $5K for 1 nut. I got her down for $3500 for TLN with one of the "new" girls. After we made the deal, my girl came back to my table and we spent another half hour dancing and groping before I ditched my friend and headed to the cabanas for a nightcap.

2. The college girl scene is drying up. I noticed that it's becoming harder and harder to get legit, college girls to meetup. They've either become wise to the game or have taken it further undercover. A friend of a cousin that goes to UTESA confirmed it. There's less outright hooking going on with college girls. There's been some leaked videos/pics and the associated shaming which has apparently scared the girls straight. He mentions that there's more long-term, foreigner relationships going on and girls just disappearing from classes once they get the visa to whereever their bf/husband is from. Lots of Italians, lots of Canadians.

3. Casablanca nightclub is trying to really compete with Pasion. They're advertising like crazy throughout the city and on the radio about the "Importadas." Supposedly they imported 20 Venezuelans and 15 Colombians and are making a huge deal about it. I didn't have a chance to go, but if any of you are in town, stop by and see if they're worth it.

4. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CELLPHONE! If you have the latest iPhone or Samsung, leave that shit at home and buy the cheapest phone that will do what you need it to do. Cell phone robberies are out of control and putting up the most minimum resistance WILL GET YOU SHOT! If you get mugged, just give them what you got so you can walk away.

5. Get ready to pay. If you're looking for value and won't go above $3K, then don't even visit the city. The rates these girls are quoting are out of control. I actually had one tell me she needed $2500. I thought it was a bargain until she clarfied that it was in DOLLARS, not pesos. I told her I wouldn't pay her that if I could fuck her every single day for a year. She didn't like that response.

Anyways, any further questions, I'll be around to answer them.

Later - UR

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: 06/2015 - Brief Santiago Update

Ruck, obviously it's not tourists running up the prices for twat. What gives? In my past experiences they'd throw out a crazy number, but would retreat under pressure.

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post

4. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CELLPHONE! If you have the latest iPhone or Samsung, leave that shit at home and buy the cheapest phone that will do what you need it to do. Cell phone robberies are out of control and putting up the most minimum resistance WILL GET YOU SHOT! If you get mugged, just give them what you got so you can walk away.
    Excellent advice....I need to be especially careful with my Note 3 on the streets of Boca....Thiefs abound in Boca

I have to have it for translator so cant leave it home. I will leave it in room more though.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Ruck, obviously it's not tourists running up the prices for twat. What gives? In my past experiences they'd throw out a crazy number, but would retreat under pressure.
    There's lots of money being moved around in the city. I think almost every available girl (I'm talking about the one that will fuck tourists for money, not the good girls) has at least 1 or 2 pendejos in the US or online sending them money. One of the repeat girls I hooked up with this trip has a Nicagaruan boyfriend that travels to DR for his cigar company. When I met her, this chick was living with 2 of her sisters and 3 nephews and needed whatever she could get to pay her share. Now she's in a 6th Floor penthouse in the Cerros de Gurabo (expensive neighborhood) fully paid by her novio who goes to see her for 1 week every month. We had to meet at the Plaza and head to the cabaņas from there cause she wouldn't even give me her new address in fear of fucking up the good thing she's got going.

What I also think is that the split is getting much clearer. You have the group of girls that go to Lovera or 22 every single night and wait for guys to go and pick them up. They're straight up hookers and have formed friendships with each other and advise each other. That's led a certain collective agreement on what their pussy is worth. The other side, which is what I enjoyed most, were the college girls that were willing to fuck for some extra spending money or help with tuition. Tha'ts what I had trouble finding on this trip. I talked to plenty of girls, but if I didn't give off the long term relationship vibe (which I go out of my way to not do), they would lose interest very quickly.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Excellent advice....I need to be especially careful with my Note 3 on the streets of Boca....Thiefs abound in Boca

I have to have it for translator so cant leave it home. I will leave it in room more though.
    I bought an $80 LG Android that could run all the same apps my Note 4 runs. The Note 4 stayed in my luggage and I used the LG exclusively. It's crazy to read the paper and see that the two main topics everyday are Haitians and cell phone murders.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Thank you sir!

I have been spending time in Santiago this is some very good information!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

There's lots of money being moved around in the city. I think almost every available girl (I'm talking about the one that will fuck tourists for money, not the good girls) has at least 1 or 2 pendejos in the US or online sending them money. One of the repeat girls I hooked up with this trip has a Nicagaruan boyfriend that travels to DR for his cigar company. When I met her, this chick was living with 2 of her sisters and 3 nephews and needed whatever she could get to pay her share. Now she's in a 6th Floor penthouse in the Cerros de Gurabo (expensive neighborhood) fully paid by her novio who goes to see her for 1 week every month. We had to meet at the Plaza and head to the cabaņas from there cause she wouldn't even give me her new address in fear of fucking up the good thing she's got going.
    A guy can't find something in his own country in Cental America?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

What I also think is that the split is getting much clearer. You have the group of girls that go to Lovera or 22 every single night and wait for guys to go and pick them up. They're straight up hookers and have formed friendships with each other and advise each other. That's led a certain collective agreement on what their pussy is worth. The other side, which is what I enjoyed most, were the college girls that were willing to fuck for some extra spending money or help with tuition. Tha'ts what I had trouble finding on this trip. I talked to plenty of girls, but if I didn't give off the long term relationship vibe (which I go out of my way to not do), they would lose interest very quickly.
    They can talk all they want but sooner or later they will be aged out and another group will replace them.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,161 Times in 5,856 Posts

3K DOP = 175K COP

How then SDLC is better over MDE?

‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    3K DOP = 175K COP

How then SDLC is better over MDE?

Click to see pic
    I know the chica in the red dress. I see her everytime I go to Lovera or Tabu. Had drinks and smoked hookah with
    her a few times.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Economics 101

I'm in Santiago all the time. The chicas in Santiago city are just not as desperate as the campo chicas that will leave their family and babies for months at a time and travel to Sosua to fuck mongers for the price of a ice cream cone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Wow can't believe these prices.. Just imagine the guys I always hear getting upset because Girls want 2,000 pesos.. What are they going to do in Santiago ?? I did not know there was that much cell phone theft going on there . I know in Sosua guys always walking around with IPhone and Samsung Galaxy phones and it never seems like any problems there.

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Economics 101

I'm in Santiago all the time. The chicas in Santiago city are just not as desperate as the campo chicas that will leave their family and babies for months at a time and travel to Sosua to fuck mongers for the price of a ice cream cone.

Probably one of the reasons you won't find me in Santiago ....
    The phone thing is real and not just in the city. I've lost ( had stolen) two phones in the last year while in the DR. Next time I go I'm just going to leave my US cell phone home.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Hunter,,what happened to your Moto G?

I have translate on the shitty my phone i got in A.C. for 2 mil.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    Hunter,,what happened to your Moto G?

I have translate on the shitty my phone i got in A.C. for 2 mil.
    Sold it on Ebay for $107

$350 for this Note 3 so I will be careful

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Dizam! if they asked Uncle ruckus for that kind of money, I can only imagine how much they would quote a gringo like me!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    A guy can't find something in his own country in Cental America?
    He probably have one in every country his does business in!
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    Dizam! if they asked Uncle ruckus for that kind of money, I can only imagine how much they would quote a gringo like me!
    Probably the same. I'm not living there. There's no reason to give me any type of discount. My only benefit is that I can talk to them and negotiate in Spanish.

If I were living there or even spending a week a month, I'm sure that there would be more girls looking to get into the long-term game. That's cheaper up front but much more expensive in the long run.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Probably the same. I'm not living there. There's no reason to give me any type of discount. My only benefit is that I can talk to them and negotiate in Spanish.

If I were living there or even spending a week a month, I'm sure that there would be more girls looking to get into the long-term game. That's cheaper up front but much more expensive in the long run.

I've found myself noticing that more, and more STI chicks are just straight up getting a lot more expensive to deal with.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Hey folks! Just spent a week in Santiago. To be honest, didn't go out all that much and stuck almost completely to chicas I've already seen and reported about here. Only 2 new girls and neither were anything to get all that excited about. There's no need for a day-by-day rundown as most days just weren't that exciting, but here's some information that I think are updates to everything else posted on the board about Santiago.

1. Lovera Bar (http://loverabar.com/) and Club 22 (http://twentytwovipclub.com/) are the reigning happening places. I'm not particularly a fan of either, but Lovera is growing on me. The security is great and it's become the default pickup location for chicas. It's the place where all the available girls are. Give any of the bouncers or your waiter a nice tip and he can even provide recommendations on which one you should invite over to your table and bring them over to you. The night I was there, there were 3 model/beauty-queen girls partying with the owner's son in the VIP area. I asked the price for one of them and I got back a quote of RD$10K for TLN. I told the waiter they could keep partying up there. I went to a table of 4 girls sitting alone on the main floor and just started talking to them. The "boss chick" was asking $5K for 1 nut. I got her down for $3500 for TLN with one of the "new" girls. After we made the deal, my girl came back to my table and we spent another half hour dancing and groping before I ditched my friend and headed to the cabanas for a nightcap.

2. The college girl scene is drying up. I noticed that it's becoming harder and harder to get legit, college girls to meetup. They've either become wise to the game or have taken it further undercover. A friend of a cousin that goes to UTESA confirmed it. There's less outright hooking going on with college girls. There's been some leaked videos/pics and the associated shaming which has apparently scared the girls straight. He mentions that there's more long-term, foreigner relationships going on and girls just disappearing from classes once they get the visa to whereever their bf/husband is from. Lots of Italians, lots of Canadians.

3. Casablanca nightclub is trying to really compete with Pasion. They're advertising like crazy throughout the city and on the radio about the "Importadas." Supposedly they imported 20 Venezuelans and 15 Colombians and are making a huge deal about it. I didn't have a chance to go, but if any of you are in town, stop by and see if they're worth it.

5. Get ready to pay. If you're looking for value and won't go above $3K, then don't even visit the city. The rates these girls are quoting are out of control. I actually had one tell me she needed $2500. I thought it was a bargain until she clarfied that it was in DOLLARS, not pesos. I told her I wouldn't pay her that if I could fuck her every single day for a year. She didn't like that response.

Anyways, any further questions, I'll be around to answer them.

Later - UR
    All sage advice...

But you made me spit out my soda on my laptop with the I wouldn't pay that price for a fuck everyday of the year...

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information