Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 06/2015 - Brief Santiago Update

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Re: 06/2015 - Brief Santiago Update

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    I've found myself noticing that more, and more STI chicks are just straight up getting a lot more expensive to deal with.
    I really believe that it's a union/collective bargaining effect. There's a more formalized puta community now in Santiago where before it was much more informal. What I loved was when it was "Papi, dame algo para el salon y arreglarme las uņas." Now it's, "Cinco mil por un polvo y me dejas en Tabu despues para despues de ti buscarme el otro!"

The second question from the legit college girls was "Cuando te vas? Ah, entonces tu no quieres nada serio. Buena suerte encontrando lo que buscas."

So it's actually easier to get pussy, yet more expensive and the charm/innocence is completely gone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    All sage advice...

But you made me spit out my soda on my laptop with the I wouldn't pay that price for a fuck everyday of the year...

Click to see pic
    Bitch was crazy. Hot, but crazy.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,369 Times in 13,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Economics 101

I'm in Santiago all the time. The chicas in Santiago city are just not as desperate as the campo chicas that will leave their family and babies for months at a time and travel to Sosua to fuck mongers for the price of a ice cream cone.

Not only that, but Santiago is just brimming with stunners. They're right up there with some of the best Colombia has to offer, and like psr says, they do not have the desperation factor.

The most gorgeous woman I ever had for a girlfriend was in Santiago... a green eyed black girl who stopped every single man in their tracks. Miss Universe type stuff.

I would have probably ended up marrying her, but she was killed in an accident.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Just made it back from a 5-day trip and had a good time as always.

Had a now and later everyday that I was there. You can get what
    you want in Santiago if you are willing to work and spend the pesos.
    Things are not cheap in Santiago. There are a lot of young and old
    guys there who have money. The thing that I remember is from my
    first trip there. One of the chicas that a taxi driver introduced me
    to told me that I can get what I want in Santiago, if I was willing to
    spend the money. I have had some bad experiences in Santiago but
    I have had way more good times than bad.

The strategy that has worked for me is to get to know the chicas
    by taking them out to eat, buying some food and telling theme to
    cook it for you, and we all know that they like to drink. I have
    went out with a chica and she invited her friend. Later, when it
    was time to go, her friend came with us. I was with her friend
    when we got to the room. Her friend left after we were done and
    she stayed until around 11. So, I had a good morning.

And yes, it is changing. A lot of the chicas are marrying Americans
    and paying other Dominicans to marry them and bring them here.
    So, a lot of them do not need the money, they just do it because
    it is easy and quick money.

Just a few of my thoughts.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,161 Times in 5,856 Posts

Has anyone been to CB?

http://websta.me/n/casablancaclub_rd

Casa Blanca Club c/Santiago Licey KM.4 1/2 Tel. 809-736-0975 whatsapp : (849) 853-2624
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    Click to see pic

Has anyone been to CB?

Casa Blanca Club c/Santiago Licey KM.4 1/2 Tel. 809-736-0975 whatsapp : (849) 853-2624
    It must have recently reopened. I went looking for it last year to see what
    was up with the place but it was closed.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    Click to see pic

Has anyone been to CB?

More times than I can count. It was a good spot about 9 years ago.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    I really believe that it's a union/collective bargaining effect. There's a more formalized puta community now in Santiago where before it was much more informal. What I loved was when it was "Papi, dame algo para el salon y arreglarme las uņas." Now it's, "Cinco mil por un polvo y me dejas en Tabu despues para despues de ti buscarme el otro!"

The second question from the legit college girls was "Cuando te vas? Ah, entonces tu no quieres nada serio. Buena suerte encontrando lo que buscas."

So it's actually easier to get pussy, yet more expensive and the charm/innocence is completely gone.

I completely agree, I have spent some time in Santiago and see this happening. To me, what makes Santiago intriguing is there is a deep network of stunners that you would have no idea were pros on the side until you connect with someone that will introduce. I guess knowing Spanish really works in this case. Most importantly you just need one trusted contact and if your legit and come at them straight, one girl will introduce you to a vast network of others and you just branch out from there.

I was just hanging out with one girl I knew really well and we were just kicking it daytime at either plazas, malls, etc. She be pointing out girls who either work in stores or other normal jobs that would be down. It takes time to gain the trust of someone down there but the payoff can be really good, especially on the quality side.

Granted there are barrios in Santiago, and they also have their neighborhood chicas who bang the locals on the side as well. To get to them and their low prices, you need someone thats from there but thats not anything new. I've hung out at a colmado watching life pass by and its entertaining to say the least, especially once you hear who you can get easily.

As for the college girls, I have seen that response, one girl that I spoke to for a while hit me with "well i just need to know what you can do for me, since I don't work and I am going to school, if your serious about this, I need some money, but if not we are just wasting time talking" or after I convinced one stunner to go to my hotel room to 'shower" since we just went to a pool, she outright said this is not happening unless we are 'serio". (Mind you I have my hand on her ass and making out with her, I guess thats cool for not being serio)

I have walked the campus of PUCMM to meet this girl I talked to online, this school is where the kids parents got dough. I usually don't rent a high end car when I am down there, I try to blend in with something more simple, maybe she didn't like my car, or whatever. But we just had one conversation and poof, gone. These would be the girls you see in clubs or 'drink' places where they buy their own Johnny Walker or whatever. Sometimes they just don't wanna deal with foreigners with the amount of other options they have around them. However if you are cool with one, she will introduce you to her friends and its party time from there. Your age, spanish speaking ability, and the amount of time your there all come into play if these girls get you into the circle. One look at their instagram accounts and you can tell if someone be hoeing or not, its where they hang out and with what type of people.

Quick tip, across from UTESA, where theres a mini plaza located (an Orange center is there), go inside and then take the stairs to the upper level where the food court is. Its filled with students grabbing some cheap eats before class and free wifi. Not a bad spot to grab lunch or as your waiting for your 'student' to get out of class.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Thanks Uncle Ruckus. Last time I was at Lovera it was like a car show. Range Rovers every where. It's nice to see someone reporting on higher end venus.

Sometimes this board makes it sound like if your paying more than 1000 pesos to anyone, anywhere in the country , your crazy. Why? Bc they are all desperate and lucky you are even offering them that!
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    Thanks Uncle Ruckus. Last time I was at Lovera it was like a car show. Range Rovers every where. It's nice to see someone reporting on higher end venus.

Sometimes this board makes it sound like if your paying more than 1000 pesos to anyone, anywhere in the country , your crazy. Why? Bc they are all desperate and lucky you are even offering them that!
    But the cell phone info could save somebodys life. !!! I will heed you warning.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the Santiago update!

I was in Santiago a lot last year, and in Santo Domingo too. Santo Domingo seems way more dangerous. I never felt any danger, but I always take a trusted taxi everywhere I go.

I wouldn't flash a fancy phone around in either city, but I haven't heard of a spike in robberies from all the people I know in DR. Not saying there isn't one, just haven't heard about it.

As far as the price of pussy in Santiago. I think it's at an all time high. New York is full of dominicans, they're all hustling and going back to DR and driving up prices for everything, even real estate. Also family members that live in the U.S. or anywhere else outside of DR always send money to family down in DR. And you have guys sending money to these girls they meet on Facebook, snapchat, tinder, and and all those paid dating sites. Even the local guys are competing down there now. I met a lot of guys with decent cars and phones, even taxi drivers with nice cars. And they also have time on their side since they live there.

I've gotten phone numbers of University girls at Lovera and Level but it's not easy. I like Santiago, less traffic than Santo Domingo, easier to get around, there's a handful of good bars that are always decent to visit. I always manage to lock down at least 1 or two girls when I'm around, but I have noticed it getting a bit more difficult and expensive over the years.

I think it's actually necessary now to show a girl you have money because of all these things. So even though I wouldn't flash a fancy phone around on the streets I might keep a cheap phone in one pocket that I pull out in public, and a new Iphone or Galaxy in the other that I pull out for pictures or to get the girls phone number. I use to dress down but now I dress more flashy when I go out, but again I don't go walking around like that, just a taxi to the place I'm going and back.

Just heard about this though. Looks like Passion is the only option now:
    http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/...iago-MM3592781

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to elchino For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elchino View Post
    Thanks for the Santiago update!

I was in Santiago a lot last year, and in Santo Domingo too. Santo Domingo seems way more dangerous. I never felt any danger, but I always take a trusted taxi everywhere I go.

I wouldn't flash a fancy phone around in either city, but I haven't heard of a spike in robberies from all the people I know in DR. Not saying there isn't one, just haven't heard about it.

As far as the price of pussy in Santiago. I think it's at an all time high. New York is full of dominicans, they're all hustling and going back to DR and driving up prices for everything, even real estate. Also family members that live in the U.S. or anywhere else outside of DR always send money to family down in DR. And you have guys sending money to these girls they meet on Facebook, snapchat, tinder, and and all those paid dating sites. Even the local guys are competing down there now. I met a lot of guys with decent cars and phones, even taxi drivers with nice cars. And they also have time on their side since they live there.

I've gotten phone numbers of University girls at Lovera and Level but it's not easy. I like Santiago, less traffic than Santo Domingo, easier to get around, there's a handful of good bars that are always decent to visit. I always manage to lock down at least 1 or two girls when I'm around, but I have noticed it getting a bit more difficult and expensive over the years.

I think it's actually necessary now to show a girl you have money because of all these things. So even though I wouldn't flash a fancy phone around on the streets I might keep a cheap phone in one pocket that I pull out in public, and a new Iphone or Galaxy in the other that I pull out for pictures or to get the girls phone number. I use to dress down but now I dress more flashy when I go out, but again I don't go walking around like that, just a taxi to the place I'm going and back.

Just heard about this though. Looks like Passion is the only option now:
    http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/...iago-MM3592781

Thanks for joining in.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I spent some more time in Santiago, recently. Some things have changed, other things haven't.

Some of my regular girls had fallen off the map so I had to go out and meet new ones. On top of that, Passion is still closed. I was hoping Passion would re-open quickly. I was getting use to going there and taking out Venezuelan stunners whenever plans fell through. Right before it closed there were nights where a new batch would arrive, and there was always 1 or 2 stunners. These Venezuelan girls could give any top shelf Santiaguera some stiff competition. I heard Casablanca has been or is being turned into a female prison. And I doubt passion will re-open. maybe in some years. So no more Venezuelans in Santiago. I'm sure the local Dominicans are just as pissed of about that as I am

I stopped by one night at some of the car washes, no where near the quality that use to be at Passion. I heard there was a new club called extasy but never made it.

On the bright side:
    Level is still good and good place to meet girls. Tabu at Matum is still a good after hours spot with a mixed crowd, you still get some girls looking for money and the regular crowd of party people looking for a late night spot. My social circle in Santiago has grown over the years so I ended up meeting some women through my social circle, met a few new girls in the clubs, and then I met some more just through my daily routine on the street.

Through my contacts I got the contact of a "mapiola", with some nice University talent. Only tried the service once and was not disappointed although it was a bit expensive for Santiago. I asked the girl I picked about her clients and she said they were all mostly dominicans.

Overall I had a good time, but I definitely do miss las Venezolanas.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elchino View Post
    I spent some more time in Santiago, recently. Some things have changed, other things haven't.

Some of my regular girls had fallen off the map so I had to go out and meet new ones. On top of that, Passion is still closed. I was hoping Passion would re-open quickly. I was getting use to going there and taking out Venezuelan stunners whenever plans fell through. Right before it closed there were nights where a new batch would arrive, and there was always 1 or 2 stunners. These Venezuelan girls could give any top shelf Santiaguera some stiff competition. I heard Casablanca has been or is being turned into a female prison. And I doubt passion will re-open. maybe in some years. So no more Venezuelans in Santiago. I'm sure the local Dominicans are just as pissed of about that as I am

I stopped by one night at some of the car washes, no where near the quality that use to be at Passion. I heard there was a new club called extasy but never made it.

On the bright side:
    Level is still good and good place to meet girls. Tabu at Matum is still a good after hours spot with a mixed crowd, you still get some girls looking for money and the regular crowd of party people looking for a late night spot. My social circle in Santiago has grown over the years so I ended up meeting some women through my social circle, met a few new girls in the clubs, and then I met some more just through my daily routine on the street.

Through my contacts I got the contact of a "mapiola", with some nice University talent. Only tried the service once and was not disappointed although it was a bit expensive for Santiago. I asked the girl I picked about her clients and she said they were all mostly dominicans.

Overall I had a good time, but I definitely do miss las Venezolanas.
    I've mentioned this before; they've moved to the online classifieds. Some of them really push the "I'm Venezuelan, not Dominican, I'm classy" line.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I've mentioned this before; they've moved to the online classifieds. Some of them really push the "I'm Venezuelan, not Dominican, I'm classy" line.
    How would you really know if they are Venezuelan or not? They could be Dominicans claiming to be Venezuelan cause they know that Venezuelan are in and they want to capitalize on that.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    How would you really know if they are Venezuelan or not? They could be Dominicans claiming to be Venezuelan cause they know that Venezuelan are in and they want to capitalize on that.
    Totally possible, but I doubt it. They come across as more coherent and educated than Dominican girls for starters.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,161 Times in 5,856 Posts

They just have to open their mouths, literally

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

Listen to them speak.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Totally possible, but I doubt it. They come across as more coherent and educated than Dominican girls for starters.
    Can you post a link to the online Venezulan girl site??

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Can you post a link to the online Venezulan girl site??
    They're on Craigslist and Backpage for one.

There's also:

wanuncios
    locanto
    evisos

check out their contactos section.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information