Thread: 06/2020 - Waiting on the June Newsletter

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

06/2020 - Waiting on the June Newsletter

Not much news from the past few newsletters but I'm expecting to hear some news this month.

It's a hotel, and I'm not sure if they have to deal with any resistance for them to open when all other hotels open.

The last few newsletters arrived the latter part of the month.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Waiting on the June Newsletter

Welp... Here is the latest

Ahoy Mateys....could there be land on the horizon

We can see that some shore leave will be needed for you Pirates who have been deserted on your self isolated islands for too long. Not to worry this Pirate ship (Blackbeards) will be ready for when that day comes. The hotel has been kept in fine shape during its anchorage with no barnacles to speak of anywhere.

Fortunately none of our employees or shipmates have contracted this virus which has been encouraging. The DR government once again on the 15th of this month (June), gave our registered employees a portion of their salaries and I again covered the rest (the larger amount).

All you Pirates are for sure chomping at the bit to get some definite dates as to when the hotel will re-open. Until we have some concrete info on international flight schedules and border restrictions provided to us from the Airlines and the DR government, a firm date for us to announce the opening of the hotel unfortunately remains unknown...

As per or last bulletin our office still is not answering emails on a regular basis;.... so again, please refrain from sending us reservation and availability requests until we announce the re-opening date. So don't fear mateys you pirates will have your day and Blackbeards will be letting you know as soon as we know when we can reopen.

“One Visit And You Will Be Hooked!!”

Gracias, El Capitan

Regards,

Blackbeards Management

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Re: 06/2020 - Waiting on the June Newsletter

Good to hear from ol' Barba Negra. It kind of helps us get our hopes up for the DR.

As for my cancelled April trip to the Phils -- I'm using the refunds for to put a new roof on my house.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

It's been so long that I've read a newsletter from BBs that I actually forgot about all the pirate and shipmate talk..lol. Yes, I know all about the themse of Black Beards, but like I say, it's been awhile so I forgot the language that they use.

Maybe they'll have a new allstar lineup mid to late summer. Keep in mind that some of these girls got a little heavy during quarantine, so they may have a long interview process. lol.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Good to hear from ol' Barba Negra. It kind of helps us get our hopes up for the DR.

As for my cancelled April trip to the Phils -- I'm using the refunds for to put a new roof on my house.
    I've been repairing ceiling tiles, landscaping the yard, installed a bidet, other things that I can't remember...., and slowly decreasing my footprint in America, but I may be here for awhile.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    It's been so long that I've read a newsletter from BBs that I actually forgot about all the pirate and shipmate talk..lol. Yes, I know all about the themse of Black Beards, but like I say, it's been awhile so I forgot the language that they use.

Maybe they'll have a new allstar lineup mid to late summer. Keep in mind that some of these girls got a little heavy during quarantine, so they may have a long interview process. lol.
    New girls are always a fresh breath of air. There is a vet named Sirens. Her younger sister works there and she looks exactly like the older sister, reincarnated. She don't have the swag and the experience but a pleasure to be with someone so dam fine.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

yeah mi getting bored of this working around the house stuff.......

installed an under the counter microwave, dry wall touch up and painting interior and fence, changed out a window A/C unit, fixed doors so they close properly now, did tar work on the entire front and back flat roofs, replaced a rotted door sill, changed out the automatic light devices, did other electrical work, sealed any holes or openings in the kitchen and bathroom cabinets to keep the insects out, spread some insulation around the attic and been mowing and weed whacking mi big ass lawn every week that my neighbor usually does since mi out of town in the Summer....

yeah mi really ready for some Jamaican punani.....yah mon

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thread Information