Thread: 07/2015 - Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

07/2015 - Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

There are a few cabanas with the name Venus. There is one just outside Puerto Plata another inside Santiago on Autopista Duarte and another off Autopista Jauquin Baliger (Carratera 1) on the outskirts of Santiago.

In order to get there you drive off the main highway through a neighborhood and pass several other cabanas, you drive through the gate through a large sub division and find an open garage door. I got a suite which had a dinning & living room area along with a very comfortable queen size bed. Interestingly enough there was a small area with a dance floor strip pole and mirrors. I have never seen anything like it in a cabana.

There was electronic safe, refrigerator and 30 inch flat screen television. The suite was very spacious but obviously dated because there were some cracks in the walls and some of the lights were out in the chandelier in the living room area.

The outside property is well maintained and I wouldn’t mind staying again.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Re: 07/2015 - Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

Many Cabanas have a 4 hour rate/duration of stay limit. Can you stay all night at this cabana or just 4 hours and do you recall the prices? Also, do they have wifi in the rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

There are a few cabanas with the name Venus. There is one just outside Puerto Plata another inside Santiago on Autopista Duarte and another off Autopista Jauquin Baliger (Carratera 1) on the outskirts of Santiago.

In order to get there you drive off the main highway through a neighborhood and pass several other cabanas, you drive through the gate through a large sub division and find an open garage door. I got a suite which had a dinning & living room area along with a very comfortable queen size bed. Interestingly enough there was a small area with a dance floor strip pole and mirrors. I have never seen anything like it in a cabana.

There was electronic safe, refrigerator and 30 inch flat screen television. The suite was very spacious but obviously dated because there were some cracks in the walls and some of the lights were out in the chandelier in the living room area.

The outside property is well maintained and I wouldn’t mind staying again.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Smile Re: 07/2015 - Venus Apart Hotel Autopista Jauquin Baliger, Santiago

You can stay as long as you like. You just let them know how many 4 hour periods you want to pay for and they'll buzz you on the phone when your time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    Many Cabanas have a 4 hour rate/duration of stay limit. Can you stay all night at this cabana or just 4 hours and do you recall the prices? Also, do they have wifi in the rooms?
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    I stayed from early evening to about 8 in the morning ordered food, drinks and a phone card for 2100 pesos I stated to take a photo of the receipt for a breakdown of all the charges but I forgot.

But your right you can rent the room for however long you wish. I believe my room was over 400 pesos, I didn't get the prices of the other rooms.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I stayed from early evening to about 8 in the morning ordered food, drinks and a phone card for 2100 pesos I stated to take a photo of the receipt for a breakdown of all the charges but I forgot.

But your right you can rent the room for however long you wish. I believe my room was over 400 pesos, I didn't get the prices of the other rooms.
    Cool, thank you for the good information.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information