Thread: 07/2015 - Boca Chicas Hotel

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

07/2015 - Boca Chicas Hotel

I'm looking for some intel, and advice on the Boca Chica monger scene, and Boca Chica hotels. I will be in Boca Chica from September 7th - September 10th, I will be with a fairly decent sized group of mongers, and this will be everyone's virgin monger trip to Boca Chica. To give some perspective, it will be 6 of us, we are all in our mid 20's. Obviously I'm Dominican, and speak fluent Spanish, so there's that, the other 5 dudes all have varying experiences mongering in the Dominican Republic, some of them have done Sosua only, others have done SDQ/Sosua, but none have ever made it out to Boca Chica for anything more than a day trip to the beach.

I will be wifed up for this portion of the trip, as we'll be spending 3 days in Sosua for Labor Day weekend prior to our arrival in Boca Chica, so I'll get all my rocks off before getting to Boca Chica, but I figured I'd be doing my buddies a disservice if I didn't try my very best to make sure that they have a blast. What I'm looking for is intel on, and peoples experience in Boca Chica, and where are the points of interest.

First off ideally we'll be looking for an apartment via Airbnb or Flipkey but if we can't find one that will be able to accommodate everyone here's what we'd need out of a hotel. Like I said we're all dudes in our mid 20's, and like most young people we want 'till ball to we fall, so we're not really looking to stay in a budget hotel, that's not to say we are looking to pay $200 dollars a night for a place to stay, but that is to say we don't really want to be pointed towards some shit hole just because it's cheap, not the way we roll. I'd say ideally we're looking for places that fall into the $60 - $100 dollar a night range in Boca Chica. We'd want a place close to all the action of Boca Chica.

I'm also interested in finding out which are the venue's in which one can find the most P4P chicas in Boca Chica. Like I said I'll be wifed up, but I want to be able to arm my friends with as much knowledge, and lay of the land as possible, that way they could have a blast.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Boca Chicas Hotel

Well since there is no right answer, I'll throw in my $.02 on the subject.

Boca Chica is definitely an acquired taste and I'll admit that it took me a couple years to acquire it. It used to be a seedy place where Guys traveled from Europe to practice their pedo psycho fantasies but around '08/ '09 there was a big effort by the authorities to clean all that up and they did a good job of it. The street action on Duarte is brisk some nights and slow most nights and to me it gets old after a couple nights. You will find many, many options and if you Guys have a car you will find limitless options. There are a handful of casas de cita in Boca Chica but there are colmadones all over with nightly revelry and some very fine local lasses. I don't need to tell you that it's different with them than the calle Chica because they're in their barrio and our best behavior is called for but for young fellas with even basic language, let alone your native tongue level the local hangouts in BC and neighboring Andres and La Caleta are the way to go. If you get a chance to hook up with Yayow just ply him with food and booze and he'll spill more info about the area than the entire rest of the board could put together in 100 trips.

As far as where to stay. Well I'm real partial on that one.

They've got 1, 2 and 3BR apartments and the 3BR's are two stories. They start at $90/ night for 1BR. My 4th of July trip me and a buddy shared a 2BR/ 2BA for $150/ night and it was very comfortable for us and the Chicas. I always look after the staff and they are more than happy to run up the street to get you some Presidentes or cigarettes or Punani. They will keep all Chicas' ID until they leave but they don't hassle them or you. The place also has an off street garage with free parking for guests. Since you're going to be wifed up I strongly suggest giving Villa Florencia a try based solely upon the comfort level the place provides. Doubling and tripling up on accommodations will give your buddies plenty of common area for party space and solid private areas (including bathroom and balcony) for entertaining. If I was 35 years younger I'd be tempted to hang with you guys. Have fun and keep us posted.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Well since there is no right answer, I'll throw in my $.02 on the subject.

Boca Chica is definitely an acquired taste and I'll admit that it took me a couple years to acquire it. It used to be a seedy place where Guys traveled from Europe to practice their pedo psycho fantasies but around '08/ '09 there was a big effort by the authorities to clean all that up and they did a good job of it. The street action on Duarte is brisk some nights and slow most nights and to me it gets old after a couple nights. You will find many, many options and if you Guys have a car you will find limitless options. There are a handful of casas de cita in Boca Chica but there are colmadones all over with nightly revelry and some very fine local lasses. I don't need to tell you that it's different with them than the calle Chica because they're in their barrio and our best behavior is called for but for young fellas with even basic language, let alone your native tongue level the local hangouts in BC and neighboring Andres and La Caleta are the way to go. If you get a chance to hook up with Yayow just ply him with food and booze and he'll spill more info about the area than the entire rest of the board could put together in 100 trips.

As far as where to stay. Well I'm real partial on that one.

Click to see pic

They've got 1, 2 and 3BR apartments and the 3BR's are two stories. They start at $90/ night for 1BR. My 4th of July trip me and a buddy shared a 2BR/ 2BA for $150/ night and it was very comfortable for us and the Chicas. I always look after the staff and they are more than happy to run up the street to get you some Presidentes or cigarettes or Punani. They will keep all Chicas' ID until they leave but they don't hassle them or you. The place also has an off street garage with free parking for guests. Since you're going to be wifed up I strongly suggest giving Villa Florencia a try based solely upon the comfort level the place provides. Doubling and tripling up on accommodations will give your buddies plenty of common area for party space and solid private areas (including bathroom and balcony) for entertaining. If I was 35 years younger I'd be tempted to hang with you guys. Have fun and keep us posted.

Thank you for this my good sir, exactly the kind of info I was hoping to get. What is the name of that place? I saw it my last trip to Boca Chica, VP had mentioned that him and Dquick had stayed there once, and had nothing but good things to say about the place. I've met Yayow, he's a cool dude, and a FB buddy, I'll be sure to offer him some food, and booze for some chica introductions. I'm more interested in making sure my buddies have a good time than me, I already know I'll have a nice chica with me, but I won't enjoy myself if I know my friends aren't having a good time.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

More Villa Florencia

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The manager is Sergio. He's from Milan and a reasonable fellow. Multiple rooms could translate into leverage. All contact info is provided on the web site

http://villaflorencia.net/

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Boca Chica otra vez

I have been very hard on Boca Chica as I have only been twice, each time I have been less than impressed, however I think I may have been a bit too judgmental. I am headed back to the Dominican Republic Thursday and I plan on 3 days in Boca Chica before I return to Puerto Plata...a Camaro synopsis will be forthcoming.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

We stayed at the Hotel Garant for Jimmy's Invasion, earlier this month. We've got a bunch of threads on it ...

Not as lovely and luxurious as Villa Florencia, but it sure ain't no shithole.

The location is good, unless you insist on being right on the water (and that means an expensive AI where you can't bring in your chica). It's on Calle Sanchez, 150 yards up from Avenida Duarte, close enough to be very convenient but far enough to be quiet. It's reasonably priced, and comfortable. Security's good, with a locked gate separating the courtyard and rooms from the street; it locks on both sides, so you won't forget your keys when you're going out. There's a nice pool, with a shaded veranda across from the rooms, and a stationary bike and Universal-type weight machine are on that veranda for an "exercise center."

They don't have a restaurant or bar on the premises, but their kitchen serves breakfast from 8 AM to noon, and they have a fridge full of beer, juice, soft drinks and bottled water in the office if you get a late-night thirst on (as I had when I arrived after midnight). The rooms are comfortable, if not luxuriously appointed. The electronic safe in my room wasn't big enough for my 13.3" laptop, but it held my 10" Android pad, my cameras, and the rest of my valuables. My room also had a full-size refrigerator (!) and a nice flat-screen TV mounted on the wall across from the bed, over top of a TV-cabinet that provided storage space for my clothes and "less-valuable" items. A cafe table and two chairs, by the door, took care of my "computer workspace" needs.

Avenida Duarte is where the action is, and the Piano Bar is generally described as "ground zero." Turn right on Duarte and it's about 250 yards up the road. They closed off Duarte every evening that we were there, for pedestrian traffic only, and the bars and restaurants put out tables and chairs for al-fresco dining, drinking, and general schmoozing. For beach access, you can go straight through The Village On The Beach across Duarte from Calle Sanchez - also a good place for lunch or dinner; I loved their whole fried fish. Or you can turn left and go a hundred yards or so to the old Senor Tranquillo's; the patio area was still open in early July, and Caribbean Divers next-door is keeping an eye on things.

Hope this helps!
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Appreciate all the info, and help, but here's what it comes down to. I know what I find to be acceptable talent level, may not mesh well with others on this board, so I don't want to hear about the Boca Chica talent level, but I'm more interested in the volume of girls there. I've read that Boca Chica can be pretty dead sometimes, I really don't want to drag dudes out there, and then be found in a situation where there's not that many women around to fuck. I've heard guys have some horror boca chica stories, like spending a weekend there, and literally not finding a single attractive female out there doing P4P, is the volume of women out there any decent? Also what are the casa prices.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

There is never a lack of talent always plenty of girls to be found on any day and during any season, the average price and Boca runs anywhere from 1k up to 2k, I have never been turned down when offering 1500
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you fellas! After talking it over with my group, we've decided Boca Chica it is!

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thread Information