Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 08/2015 - Casa Linda no longer 'guest friendly'?

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Casa Linda no longer 'guest friendly'?

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    Damn Son, you had to bring this up hahaha. Good memories. Back then, things were still under the radar. I remember some wild pool parties.

Have you tried Hispaniola Villas? I'm thinking about renting a villa there tomorrow for 1 or 2 days for a change of pace.
    Yeah, I miss those days. We had some good times. I remember you in the pool with 3 chicas wrapped around you like they were auditioning to see who would get served later that night.

I haven't tried Hispaniola Villas.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,369 Times in 13,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    Barry @ Poblado Rentals has a very simple solution for this kinda stuff and it's right there in the rental agreement and posted in all the properties - if the cops get called for any reason (whether the neighbors complain that you're making too much noise or there's a chica problem, whatever) - you're out. No discounts. No refunds. You're done there.
    Sounds about right to me. I can have a lot of fun without making any noise.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Sounds about right to me. I can have a lot of fun without making any noise.
    I think that most of us can, or at least make somewhat of an effort not to be obnoxious, but the Sosua crowd has been skewing younger for the past few years and more than a few seem to feel the need to draw attention to themselves.

I'm surprised there aren't a lot more 'incidents' these days - or maybe there are and we just never hear about them.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    I think that most of us can, or at least make somewhat of an effort not to be obnoxious, but the Sosua crowd has been skewing younger for the past few years and more than a few seem to feel the need to draw attention to themselves.

I'm surprised there aren't a lot more 'incidents' these days - or maybe there are and we just never hear about them.
    I hear about these incidents all of the time from Joanna, one of the managers at Hispaniola. They have not gone as far as Casa Linda when it comes to restricting monger behavior. But i do remember Hispaniola being a lot more lenient, with a lot less rules. Knuckleheads with no concept of discretion have changed that. Hell, I remember arguing with someone on this site about why it wasn't a good idea to be walking putas through the neighborhood.

You want to do that, then stay at a hotel on the strip. But once you upgrade to better accommodation, you are supposed to upgrade your behavior as well. And all that means in this instance is using a little discretion.

I was informed about a year ago that all of Hispaniola's apartment rentals have moved to a no guest policy. Which is a damn shame because they have some very nice units that are very affordable for the solo monger.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post

I haven't tried Hispaniola Villas.
    Wound up not doing the villa cause I was only in Sosua for about 6 hours. Saw some decent talent on the beach and not much to speak of in and around Rumbas but it was still early about 6 pm. In general, there are a lot more nice places to stay around town than when we were doing Casa Linda back in the day

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information