Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Sosua Street Rat

I don't know the name of he below listed Sosua street rat but she has been in the game for years. I have seen her almost every time I have been in Sosua and although I never took her before I have heard from 2 other mongers that she is bad news. It is reported she will start with a BBBJ stop then brief sex and demand her money. If not paid she makes a lot of drama.

The aforementioned is second hand information therefore you can try at your own risk.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Classicos, Sosua

Classicos remains the premier mongering spot in Sosua. IMHO Classicos is better during the week Sunday- Thursday than on the weekend when it is entirely too crowded. It is so crowded on the weekends it is a public safety hazard. During the week there is a laid back energy and depending on the chica you have a little more leverage in your negotiating power because there are not as many mongers in town.

During the weekend depending on where you sit you can be charged from 1000 - 3000 pesos before drinks but when I was there on a Tuesday night I sat in VIP seating with no charge.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Always appreciate the updates Cam, I'll be in Sosua next week. I would love to pick your brain and
    buy you a drink (non-alcoholic variety) when I'm in town. I will shoot you a PM. These threads really
    are great for pre-trip knowledge.
    Scott

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minkyboodle View Post
    Always appreciate the updates Cam, I'll be in Sosua next week. I would love to pick your brain and
    buy you a drink (non-alcoholic variety) when I'm in town. I will shoot you a PM. These threads really
    are great for pre-trip knowledge.
    Scott
    I'll plan to be traveling part of next week but if you let me know the date I can be in town...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kviar Dance Club which is the old Pure in the Costa Dorada complex in Puerto Plata

Kviar is the same venue as the old Pure with a new name. I have been going to Kviar Dance Club frequently since I moved to Puerto Plata it is a pleasant diversion from Sosua and Classicos. The club puts you in the mind of Classicos but it is much smaller with 2 levels and several VIP areas. Security is every where big Dominican dudes wearing black suits walk through the crowd making sure everything is copasetic.

There are several differences between Kviar and Classicos the first being all the women that go are not working. Some are hanging with friends celebrating some type of event and others are with dates. On any given night there might be 5-20 women who are obviously working the club as opposed to Classicos where you might have as many as 100 women in the club all of which are working. The talent level varies especially depending on the night. Some nights it is obvious that the chicas are around the way girls then other nights it is obvious by how the chicas dress and carry them selves that they are high end chicas.

I will continue to investigate but what I have discovered is that Kviar is not a discount location for PFP like Rumbas, I doubt very seriously if any women will leave with you for 1500 pesos. One reason being is security expects a propina from the chicas if they are seen leaving with a client. I have been told the propina starts at 1000 pesos and upward. Second some of the chics are from Santiago and as Uncle Rukus has shared with us Santiago PFP is not cheap. The talent level varies but I have seen some strong 8's in there that will definitely give you something to think about. I would start at 2000 pesos and I wouldn't be surprised if some chicas there will not leave for less than 4000 pesos.

Kviar is less than 5 minutes from my place so I plan to visit quite frequently, another thing I failed to mention is occasionally I have seen Sosua pros on dates or working solo. Some Sosua pros actually live in Puerto Plata so unless they have an aversion to working where they live it actually makes more sense to work at Kviar.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

La Roka Cabana, Puerto Plata

La Roka Cabana is on Hwy 5 as you exit Puerto Plata in Confresi. It sits off the road and is gated. I pulled a date from Kviar Dance Club and brought her to the cabana because I did not feel comfortable inviting her to my house. The room was nice with a queen size bed and a small sitting area with a couch. There was a flat screen television and there were 2 condoms in a sealed plastic bag in the bathroom.

The room was as nice if not nicer and only 450 pesos as opposed to 600 pesos at Dulce Secreto in Sosua. I liked the spot and would return.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

So in this case it may be beneficial to get their phone number and meet them when they're not at the Club. That way at least you don't have to pay the propina.
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Kviar Dance Club which is the old Pure in the Costa Dorada complex in Puerto Plata

Kviar is the same venue as the old Pure with a new name. I have been going to Kviar Dance Club frequently since I moved to Puerto Plata it is a pleasant diversion from Sosua and Classicos. The club puts you in the mind of Classicos but it is much smaller with 2 levels and several VIP areas. Security is every where big Dominican dudes wearing black suits walk through the crowd making sure everything is copasetic.

There are several differences between Kviar and Classicos the first being all the women that go are not working. Some are hanging with friends celebrating some type of event and others are with dates. On any given night there might be 5-20 women who are obviously working the club as opposed to Classicos where you might have as many as 100 women in the club all of which are working. The talent level varies especially depending on the night. Some nights it is obvious that the chicas are around the way girls then other nights it is obvious by how the chicas dress and carry them selves that they are high end chicas.

I will continue to investigate but what I have discovered is that Kviar is not a discount location for PFP like Rumbas, I doubt very seriously if any women will leave with you for 1500 pesos. One reason being is security expects a propina from the chicas if they are seen leaving with a client. I have been told the propina starts at 1000 pesos and upward. Second some of the chics are from Santiago and as Uncle Rukus has shared with us Santiago PFP is not cheap. The talent level varies but I have seen some strong 8's in there that will definitely give you something to think about. I would start at 2000 pesos and I wouldn't be surprised if some chicas there will not leave for less than 4000 pesos.

Kviar is less than 5 minutes from my place so I plan to visit quite frequently, another thing I failed to mention is occasionally I have seen Sosua pros on dates or working solo. Some Sosua pros actually live in Puerto Plata so unless they have an aversion to working where they live it actually makes more sense to work at Kviar.

Click to see pic
    SouthCoast

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    So in this case it may be beneficial to get their phone number and meet them when they're not at the Club. That way at least you don't have to pay the propina.
    Yes, or you leave first and she follows shortly afterward.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Women of the Dominican Republic

I follow the Women of the Dominican Republic Facebook page but today while on Facebook I found the below listed photo of actress Rosario Dawson. She is not Dominican but close as her parents are reported to be Cuban and Puerto Rican. Anyways she is worthy of an honorable mention even though she is not Dominican.

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled program.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Play at your own risk!

I have no personal information on the below Sosua Chicas but they have been reported as Mafiosas in another mongering group. Some have been banned by Sosua hotels others are reported as bad news providing poor and rushed service. As always YMMV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wj5qgnw-Lg

Blog Entries
    Thanks

La Vega

La Vega is a mid sized city south east of Santiago. I have read La Vega, Puerto Plata & La Romana are the 3rd largest cities in Dominican Republic behind Santo Domingo & Santiago so its exact size depends on the perspective of the writer. La Vega is an agricultural center for the region and famous for its annual carnival in February.

My objective is to see as much of the Dominican Republic as I can and La Vega had been on my radar for quite some time. Shout out to Tgunz who gave me the number of a taxista who agreed to show me around. I had no agenda nor contacts other than the taxista so I was shooting from the hip.

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hotel Rey, La Vega

I tried to book the Hotel Rey during Carnival earlier this year but there was no room available. Upon arriving at the hotel it is not impressive from outside but inside is on point! You are buzzed in and walk up a flight of steps to the receptionist area. The lobby is spacious with comfortable couches there is an internet and coffee station also. There is a restaurant upstairs and a night club connected to the building on the outside.

My room was very comfortable, the air conditioning blasted cold air and there was a flat screen television that I did not watch. My room was basic and small but very comfortable. There was a small refrigerator but no mini bar. The bed was kind of small a full size bed instead of queen size but the mattress was firm and I slept well.

There are WIFI signs posted all over the hotel but I did not use it since I always use my Orange hotspot. There was a spacious closet but no room safe.

I was thoroughly impressed by the monogramed "Hotel Rey is the Best" towels I do not believe I have seen anything like that in the Dominican Republic.

This hotel is immaculate and if I return to La Vega I would have no problem staying here!

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

La Vega Car Washes

According to my taxistas La Vega has no casa de citas but there are a few car washes. The car washes in La Vega serve to clean cars but also have bars and some have restaurants; these venues also have chicas that are available and chicas that hang out there occasionally. I visited the below listed car washes and although I saw a couple of honies nothing that made me want to pull the trigger.

Engini Restaurant & Car Wash

Engini is on Calle Don Antonio Guzman across the street from Hotel Rey. There is a pizzeria, separate restaurant and the car wash. There was nothing of interest for me to sample.

La Diosa Disco Sports Bar & Hotel & Car Wash

La Diosa is on Avenida Pedro Rivera. It is a complex that includes a night club, sports bar, restaurant and car wash next door. There was nothing of interest for me to sample.

Plaza Barba Car Wash

Plaza Barba is on Avenida Pedro Rivera it was closed upon my arrival.

La Zona Car Wash

La Zona is on the road that goes to Jarabacoa from La Vega.There was nothing of interest for me to sample.

Serie 47 Car Wash

Serie 47 is on Avenida Pedro Rivera and was the most active of the car washes when I visited. There was karaoke going on and several women out and about I could have pulled the trigger but it was too early in the evening to make a selection.

Note

My trip started on a Friday however the best time to find action in small Dominican towns is on Saturdays and Sundays which may explain the lack of activity at the venues I visited.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Random chica pic

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program with the below listed random chica pic...

All I can say is God Bless America!...

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

You are doing well in your journeys, good for you, and thanks for spreading the knowledge the board can use some fresh perspectives, always good to read about Sosua, boca and la capital, but a nice break to read of some of the places less traveled!

Guess next stop for you, is the two sans on the south coast; San Pedro de Marcoris and San Cristobal. Lucky for you I know a few spots and chicas in both towns
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    You are doing well in your journeys, good for you, and thanks for spreading the knowledge the board can use some fresh perspectives, always good to read about Sosua, boca and la capital, but a nice break to read of some of the places less traveled!

Guess next stop for you, is the two sans on the south coast; San Pedro de Marcoris and San Cristobal. Lucky for you I know a few spots and chicas in both towns
    Yesssssssssssur, and thanks for agreeing to wing and be my guide...

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Yesssssssssssur, and thanks for agreeing to wing and be my guide...Click to see pic

Your guide sure, but I am not much of a wing, never was good at taking the fat or ugly cousin, just so another can get the pretty one! Just not the way I roll

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

La Vega Car Washes

According to my taxistas La Vega has no casa de citas but there are a few car washes. The car washes in La Vega serve to clean cars but also have bars and some have restaurants; these venues also have chicas that are available and chicas that hang out there occasionally. I visited the below listed car washes and although I saw a couple of honies nothing that made me want to pull the trigger.

Engini Restaurant & Car Wash

Engini is on Calle Don Antonio Guzman across the street from Hotel Rey. There is a pizzeria, separate restaurant and the car wash. There was nothing of interest for me to sample.

La Diosa Disco Sports Bar & Hotel & Car Wash

La Diosa is on Avenida Pedro Rivera. It is a complex that includes a night club, sports bar, restaurant and car wash next door. There was nothing of interest for me to sample.

Plaza Barba Car Wash

Plaza Barba is on Avenida Pedro Rivera it was closed upon my arrival.

La Zona Car Wash

La Zona is on the road that goes to Jarabacoa from La Vega.There was nothing of interest for me to sample.

Serie 47 Car Wash

Serie 47 is on Avenida Pedro Rivera and was the most active of the car washes when I visited. There was karaoke going on and several women out and about I could have pulled the trigger but it was too early in the evening to make a selection.

Note

My trip started on a Friday however the best time to find action in small Dominican towns is on Saturdays and Sundays which may explain the lack of activity at the venues I visited.
    I've spent quite a bit of time in La Vega and there really is no Pay for Play. I always chalked it up to small town mores. I know quite a few La Vega chicas that worked in Sosua, Bavaro and La Capital. But in their home town, they would never think of it.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Other La Vega venues

As previously stated La Vega is not really a PFP town however there are plenty of eating establishments and nightclubs for those who enjoy Dominican night life.

• Hotel Rey-Calle Don Antonio Guzman

Hotel Rey has a night club adjacent to the hotel that rocked each night I was in town.

• La Diosa - Avenida Pedro Rivera.

La Diosa is in a plaza that contains multiple venues to include a disco, sports bar restaurant hotel and car wash next door.

• Doe – Avenida Pedro Rivera & Cacique- Avenida Pedro Rivera

Doe & Cacique are night clubs on Avenida Pedro Rivera that are across the street from one another.

• Galaxy Apart Hotel – Autopista Duarte

Galaxy Apart Hotel is a cabana that has a bar and night club on premises. The manager advised he could call chicas in but it is mostly for couples who are using the cabana.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hotel Rey Restaurant

Hotel Rey has a restaurant however the menu only consist of a few items like chicken and fish with those items ranging around 500pesos. The restaurant has an indoor and outdoor balcony section. I found the staff to be very friendly and the food to be decent.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread Information