Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Your hot is waaaaaaaaaay different than my hot lol.
    I am sure that of all the 100 chicas that you have posted, many have novios their own age, who live there and don't have the money to pay their taxi fares but, i am learning so much from these chats.

maybe you can show up at one of our dinners and school me, a bit.

I am not to old to learn a few things now and again.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I am sure that of all the 100 chicas that you have posted, many have novios their own age, who live there and don't have the money to pay their taxi fares but, i am learning so much from these chats.

maybe you can show up at one of our dinners and school me, a bit.

I am not to old to learn a few things now and again.

I'd love to school you a bit, but you're beyond my help.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I'd love to school you a bit, but you're beyond my help.
    Its customary to meet me for a few minutes before making such a comment. watch me have an ice cream or a coffee.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Sosua Monger Alert#2

Over a year ago I had contact with the below listed chica

She was obviously new to the game by her appearance I took her because she had a banging body. We got to my room she demanded the money up front but later relented. What followed was one of the worst experiences I have ever had in Sosua. She kept her bra on gave a CBJ and wouldn't let me go deep during penetration. Then after I was done she had the nerve to want some perfume I had on my dresser as a propina.

Well she's at it again accept now she dresses better and presents a much more polished appearance. I read in another monger group she did a good job so I was considering giving her another chance because she is really sexy when she dresses up.

Recently another monger reported the same experience I had requesting money up front being obnoxious and not allowing him to go deep during penetration. As always YMMV and you can play at your own risk...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was surfing the net today and I stumbled onto...

Despite living in Puerto Plata I don't go to the beach very often...maybe I ought to start...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 272 Posts

I like to fuck chicks who have standards, and are cunts. I wouldn't fuck a chick who would take a bus from one end of SDQ to the other end to come fuck me. I like my hoes to be raging bitches who are full of themselves.
    But your game has evolved over time no? And so too, has your standard in women?
    Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaseOne For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Things are tight in Sosua

So I am minding my own business at home and I get the below listed whatsapp message from a Sosua chic I saw a couple of times.

Click this bar to view the full image.

She previously mentioned she wanted a novio but I couldn't deal with her in a long term FWB situation further more a novio

I hated to bust her bubble but I didn't want any goo goo eyes when I return to Hoe Town. I really am not inclined to repeat unless there is a sufficient chemistry that is sometimes hard to find.

What I am noticing is the high end 3-4k chicas work very steady especially on the weekends but the mid range chicas like the one above are hurting and some are not eating regularly therefore they want the stability of a novio relationship. It's kinda tough for them in Sosua and I have no idea what the future holds for them...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Reasons for the downturn in Sosua

I really don't have a definitive answer for the downturn what I can say is that I am in a couple other monger groups and with them Medellin, Colombia is off the chain, so much so it has me thinking did I pick the wrong place to retire?

In reference to this point I don't know if mongers are finding other playgrounds and that could contribute to the decline in Sosua. As for Sosua I suspect part of the reason is that it is low season, when it gets cold up north things should pick up but we shall see. It appears as if despite the weekend warrior crew Sosua is in decline from the CESTUR harassing the chicas to fewer men in town I have no idea what the future holds for our beloved Hoe Town.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

I have noticed in a few groups that most guys now are talking about going to places like Brazil and Colombia because of the great exchange rates now. I know on the flight I took to POP in this month it was mostly couples both black and white going there. There were about another maybe like 10 single guys besides me on that flight from MIA. I don't know if that's the norm now but seems like there had been a big decline now in the single guys traveling there.

On my previous trips that plane would be packed with single men going there, and just a few couples. Seems like things have changed now.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    I have noticed in a few groups that most guys now are talking about going to places like Brazil and Colombia because of the great exchange rates now. I know on the flight I took to POP in this month it was mostly couples both black and white going there. There were about another maybe like 10 single guys besides me on that flight from MIA. I don't know if that's the norm now but seems like there had been a big decline now in the single guys traveling there.

On my previous trips that plane would be packed with single men going there, and just a few couples. Seems like things have changed now.
    Excellent observation, I am sure there are multiple issues that are factoring into Sosua's decline but the bottom line is you can see the despair in many chicas faces...just hoping they get picked.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post

I really don't have a definitive answer for the downturn what I can say is that I am in a couple other monger groups and with them Medellin, Colombia is off the chain, so much so it has me thinking did I pick the wrong place to retire?

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

In reference to this point I don't know if mongers are finding other playgrounds and that could contribute to the decline in Sosua. As for Sosua I suspect part of the reason is that it is low season, when it gets cold up north things should pick up but we shall see. It appears as if despite the weekend warrior crew Sosua is in decline from the CESTUR harassing the chicas to fewer men in town I have no idea what the future holds for our beloved Hoe Town.
    Cam, you're way ahead of most of us - you've made the Big Jump where others have not, or at any rate not yet. You've been living in the DR since last December, right? That's long enough to get proficient with handling the expat life ... but it isn't long enough to put down significant roots, is it?

I'm not saying "just do it," I'm suggesting ... why not have a look at it, anyway.

Question 1: What attracted you to the DR in the first place, aside from cost-of-living and price-of-pussy? Those are going to be pretty similar in Medellin, from what I observed in my brief visit. Blue Devil would be the one to ask, though.

(Question 1A: How important is it for you to live by the ocean? Is the beach scene a big deal to you, or could you get along without it? According to Google Maps, the nearest beach towns to Medellin are about an 8-hour drive away.)

Question 2: How much "stuff" do you have that you'd definitely take, if you move again? Clothing? Electronics? Mementos? Recreational gear? Tools? Books, CDs, DVDs? Small appliances and furniture?

(Question 2A: Are you comfortable with selling your car and buying another in Colombia?)

Question 3 - but maybe this should be Question Zero: Is there anything (aside from cost) that would dissuade you from spending a month or so in Medellin, getting an apartment in Laureles or Poblado, and checking out the scene? Perhaps you might want to time it with an ISOC Invasion, to help you get your feet under you in the first place. (I would!)

I'll be the first to say this is "advice from the blind." My time & experience in the DR is quite limited, and short-term in nature; in Medellin, even more so. I'm hoping, more properly planning, to visit Medellin again next year, with some of our ISOC compadres. It's a growing, burgeoning city, a city of "eternal spring" at 5000 feet elevation, in a valley surrounded by 9000-foot mountains. But I want to live near the ocean, very possibly on the ocean in a cruising yacht, and that rules out Medellin for me, except for the occasional visit.

As always, your mileage may vary. Give it a try, if you like - good luck, and good hunting!
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

For an expat its wonderful here. Expats here are paying 1,000 to 1,500 pesos. For a tourist, the price is 1,500 pesos or more...depending upon the tourist and where your encountering the chica. But the town has changed and its gotten more quiet for sure in Sosua. Still lots of chicas around but the party atmosphere has mellowed.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Based on what I saw and heard it also appeared that some of the attractive long time crew had allowed themselves to be taken off the market. Accepting a regular pay check so to speak in exchange for not having to work the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    For an expat its wonderful here. Expats here are paying 1,000 to 1,500 pesos. For a tourist, the price is 1,500 pesos or more...depending upon the tourist and where your encountering the chica. But the town has changed and its gotten more quiet for sure in Sosua. Still lots of chicas around but the party atmosphere has mellowed.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cam, you're way ahead of most of us - you've made the Big Jump where others have not, or at any rate not yet. You've been living in the DR since last December, right? That's long enough to get proficient with handling the expat life ... but it isn't long enough to put down significant roots, is it?

I retired in October and moved in February. As far as being proficient in ex pat life I would say it would take another year or so before I really got in the groove. I have yet to find my place and I still have a lot of newness on me. I have talked to a couple of expats who have indicated it took them a couple of years before they settled in and being here I can see why. There is really a lot to learn here. I literally feel like a child I have to learn a new language, culture and even how to drive all over again and sometimes it can be a challenge.

As far as roots the only true connections I have are my ex-pats friends which have become a pseudo family. In general I found Dominicans to be untrustworthy but going forward I am hoping to establish relationships with some good honest Dominicans we shall see.

I'm not saying "just do it," I'm suggesting ... why not have a look at it, anyway.

Question 1: What attracted you to the DR in the first place, aside from cost-of-living and price-of-pussy? Those are going to be pretty similar in Medellin, from what I observed in my brief visit. Blue Devil would be the one to ask, though.

First and foremost is the cost of living, simply put I can live pretty decent here from 2-3k a month and I cannot do the same back home. There is geography, I am close to home if I have to return suddenly for some reason. But the over riding reason is when I am in the Dominican Republic I feel like an orange tree in Florida in Spanish "me siento conectado a la tierra" " I feel connected to the land" which is impart due to the ethnic connection that Dominicans and Afro Americans share. The truth is the difference between many Dominicans and many Afro Americans is where the slave ship landed. I have been in many places in the Dominican Republic and it was not easily discernable initially I was a gringo especially in places like La Romana.

There is a large Afro Colombian population in Cali & Cartagena Colombia however as many times as I have been to Colombia I have never felt the same connection. I have been to Cartagena, Cali and Medellin several times and for me it is just not the same.
    (Question 1A: How important is it for you to live by the ocean? Is the beach scene a big deal to you, or could you get along without it? According to Google Maps, the nearest beach towns to Medellin are about an 8-hour drive away.)

I am really struggling as to where I should live here in the Dominican Republic but Puerto Plata is really starting to grow on me. I like being close to the beach although I don't spend much time there it feels good and tranquil hanging on the Malecon. So although I do not use the beach being close to one is a plus.

Question 2: How much "stuff" do you have that you'd definitely take, if you move again? Clothing? Electronics? Mementos? Recreational gear? Tools? Books, CDs, DVDs? Small appliances and furniture?

(Question 2A: Are you comfortable with selling your car and buying another in Colombia?)

My apartment is fully furnished so the only things I have of consequence are my clothes laptop and my vehicle. If I sold it I'd probably loose some money bt not enough to break me but that would be true of any car anywhere.

Question 3 - but maybe this should be Question Zero: Is there anything (aside from cost) that would dissuade you from spending a month or so in Medellin, getting an apartment in Laureles or Poblado, and checking out the scene? Perhaps you might want to time it with an ISOC Invasion, to help you get your feet under you in the first place. (I would!)

I'll be the first to say this is "advice from the blind." My time & experience in the DR is quite limited, and short-term in nature; in Medellin, even more so. I'm hoping, more properly planning, to visit Medellin again next year, with some of our ISOC compadres. It's a growing, burgeoning city, a city of "eternal spring" at 5000 feet elevation, in a valley surrounded by 9000-foot mountains. But I want to live near the ocean, very possibly on the ocean in a cruising yacht, and that rules out Medellin for me, except for the occasional visit.

As always, your mileage may vary. Give it a try, if you like - good luck, and good hunting!

I am in a mongering group that is heavily influenced by Medellin and every day I am looking at beautiful Paisas which gives me room for cause however to move solely based on women IMHO is not a good enough reason.
    The only way I would seriously consider Colombia at this point is if there was a significant shift on the ground here in the Dominican Republic. Keep in mind have been plenty of times in fact the Dominican Republic is the only country that I have traveled to more frequently than Colombia.

Therefore I remain open but for me there is so much here to do and learn and I am enjoying the journey...

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

I had also heard that Sosua was weak as all hell this past summer. The shit was not pretty. 4th of July and Labor Day holiday weekends for sho was lame and if weren't for Saturday Nite Fever, I would fall asleep at a table in the street. Any fight nite brings a big crowd; traditional or UFC. Football on Sat, Sun, Mon and Thursday can attract the fellas but if they ain't in town---THEY JUST AIN'T IN TOWN!

Reasons?
    1. Normal Slow Season
    2. Possible affects of a boycott of the DR by the brother's due to the Haitian immigration situation.

It is important that I mention that because on other nets it was repeatedly stated that the brothers were changing their Summer plans based on the DR' government's position. I was there in AUG and it was sad. At Rhumba it is identified that Tues nite is the slowest of the entire week so they don't open the caf'e. Chicken man finally gets a day off after 3 yrs of 7 days a week!

How many of you have gotten the WU request accompanied with the photo of the IV in the arm? 3 chicas with the same tactic. Hilarious

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    I had also heard that Sosua was weak as all hell this past summer. The shit was not pretty. 4th of July and Labor Day holiday weekends for sho was lame and if weren't for Saturday Nite Fever, I would fall asleep at a table in the street. Any fight nite brings a big crowd; traditional or UFC. Football on Sat, Sun, Mon and Thursday can attract the fellas but if they ain't in town---THEY JUST AIN'T IN TOWN!

Reasons?
    1. Normal Slow Season
    2. Possible affects of a boycott of the DR by the brother's due to the Haitian immigration situation.

It is important that I mention that because on other nets it was repeatedly stated that the brothers were changing their Summer plans based on the DR' government's position. I was there in AUG and it was sad. At Rhumba it is identified that Tues nite is the slowest of the entire week so they don't open the caf'e. Chicken man finally gets a day off after 3 yrs of 7 days a week!

How many of you have gotten the WU request accompanied with the photo of the IV in the arm? 3 chicas with the same tactic. Hilarious
    Haven't seen that one yet

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"Me siento conectado a la tierra."

That's a feeling to treasure. And you know your own heart the best.

We do hear a lot about Medellin, here; we have plenty of fans, here. I'm glad I got to see it. But it's not a place where I'd want to put down roots. I want to be close to the sea; I like the beach, and swimming, and boating, and scuba-diving, and I'm kinda circling and sniffing-at the option of packing what I need aboard a well-found cruising boat and "sailing beyond the sunset." Medellin is worth a visit, though, and if I were living on my boat in "de islands, mon," I could see myself flying up there occasionally for some low-price, high-altitude mongering.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Reasons?
    1. Normal Slow Season

I should have tried that ploy in March 2014, when i was laid up in the hospital in Cabarete. Would anyone have sent me money?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

An unusual experience at Classicos

Wednesday night Classicos had plenty of chicas again the ratio is clearly in the mongers favor so much so I have a hard decision choosing. One of the things that attracts me to a woman is body language smiles, eye contact, greetings etc. On this night there was very little body language communication from the chicas until I encountered a specific chica. Sorry I won't post a photo here but she is a morena with brown skin about 5'7" 135 pounds and a very shapely hour glass figure. She is a little larger than I normally like them but I am really feeling this chica.

I have seen her on many occasions but never really studied her. This night she positions herself looks dead in my face smiles and speaks "check." I was in-decisive so she moved and an hour came back and stood right in front of me speaking and smiling 'check." I buy her a beer and we talk but it was real light chat no interview like days gone by. She was very responsive and has a beautiful smile. I really didn't feel like an extensive conversation since her vibe felt so good so I made an offer and you know what she said? GUESS? "quiero conocerte mas quieres me numero?"

Can you say WTF??? In all my years of going to Sosua this is only the second time I had a chica say she didn't know me well enough to spend time with me. It was intriguing and she did it with a sincere smile on her face I almost invited her to dinner for a real date...anyways I'll see what the deal is later...

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Reasons?
    1. Normal Slow Season

Every month someone posts that it's slow season. When exactly is the real slow season? I travel there 8 times a year and it's been slow every trip for the past 5 years. That's 40 trips in a row at various times of the year. So are we saying there are busy "seasons"; or are we talking about certain busy weekends at Rumba, classico and la playa???

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread Information