Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    I agree, I've yet to see a $1000 - $1500 peso chick, that I'd fuck for free, let alone pay that much for. I think when you settle on the lowest end of the spectrum for the price of what you're willing to spend on pussy, you're limiting yourself to the most unattractive women there are out there.
    I guess every chica yayow bangs is a dog.

Is there a site that they all long onto to get those prices?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I guess every chica yayow bangs is a dog.

Is there a site that they all long onto to get those prices?

Different strokes, for different folks I guess, but I know personally I've never come across a P4P chica who I found to even be remotely attractive fucking at those prices. In the DR that is really the bottom of the barrel chicas who are P4P that fuck for those prices in my personal experience.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Different strokes, for different folks I guess, but I know personally I've never come across a P4P chica who I found to even be remotely attractive fucking at those prices. In the DR that is really the bottom of the barrel chicas who are P4P that fuck for those prices in my personal experience.
    What about those chicas that work in a factory for 5,500 a month. 220 a day for 8 hours.

I guess 1,500 a session for 5 days is crap. 4,000 or nothing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What about those chicas that work in a factory for 5,500 a month. 220 a day for 8 hours.

I guess 1,500 a session for 5 days is crap. 4,000 or nothing.

I'm missing your point, and don't see the correlation.

Regardless if a chick doesn't have a job, or has a job making $2 dollars a day for 20 hour work days, my point remains the same I've never met a female whom I've found to be attractive that was selling her pussy in the DR at $1000 - $1500 pesos a session.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

And we respect your opinion 100%. But as you stated, different strokes....... And I bet if you were to ask the members for pics of their $100 chicas, they might not be what you consider upper end of the spectrum. No one here has a problem with splurging if they feel it's warranted.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm missing your point, and don't see the correlation.

Regardless if a chick doesn't have a job, or has a job making $2 dollars a day for 20 hour work days, my point remains the same I've never met a female whom I've found to be attractive that was selling her pussy in the DR at $1000 - $1500 pesos a session.
    I pay my night chica 1,500 a night. I had her 16 nights last year. That adds up to 24,000 pesos.

She has other guys that give her 3,000 a night but take her only once or twice a trip. If she really is that bad, why did these other guys pay double?

My deal is a good deal.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Camaro I tried to get this back on your track but..................

This is the place where I say "I could post look what $1000 PESO for the entire day gets. Here is what you can get for $1000, $1200 & $1500 ST or TLN." That would actually be in bad taste. I would be accused of bragging and boasting my ego while exploiting these young ladies that are impoverished and are forced to do this due to lack of opportunities. Then these cocksuckers would then start snitching and trying to jam me up. Been there, done that and it will never happen again.

Just don't ever fucking say to me what I get for $1500 or less for 6 straight years is "Sosua's bottom of the barrel bitches." For the pics that I did post.................I WILL LET THEM SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I have repeatedly stated on numerous nets, it ain't about your looks it is your intelligence level and being a man.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post

This is the place where I say "I could post look what $1000 PESO for the entire day gets. Here is what you can get for $1000, $1200 & $1500 ST or TLN." That would actually be in bad taste. I would be accused of bragging and boasting my ego while exploiting these young ladies that are impoverished and are forced to do this due to lack of opportunities. Then these cocksuckers would then start snitching and trying to jam me up. Been there, done that and it will never happen again.

Just don't ever fucking say to me what I get for $1500 or less for 6 straight years is "Sosua's bottom of the barrel bitches." For the pics that I did post.................I WILL LET THEM SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I have repeatedly stated on numerous nets, it ain't about your looks it is your intelligence level and being a man.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I pay my night chica 1,500 a night. I had her 16 nights last year. That adds up to 24,000 pesos.

She has other guys that give her 3,000 a night but take her only once or twice a trip. If she really is that bad, why did these other guys pay double?

My deal is a good deal.

Because some dudes have no concept of what the market really is? and when you combine that with a taste for low quality females you get those dudes.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

No offense, but when I think about posters who post fine chicas. SHOGUN never comes to mind. Not saying that you havent. I just haven't noticed. It's not that important for me to go back and look.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Well if you're addressing my post, not sure you understood my point. Who said they didn't want to fuck the finest bitches? And it's $44 more; not $11. And no one has a problem with splurging. And no one said they want to settle for scratch and dent aisle ever! And why would anyone want to stay in the US and fuck fat bitches? Didn't understand that one. And this has nothing to do with budget. I was just saying that we all have our different methods and mine is to fuck the fine bitches at lower cost and reward them later. Just my opinion.
    I'm not speaking to anybody specifically. But this is more of a budget monger board. A majority of the vocal people here have a very structured pricing system. Nobody is worth X am out of dollars. Quite often the girls they post are nothing I would fuck for free at home. Let alone travel and pay to fuck. They are very vocal about guys over paying.

The gist of their argument is besides beauty. Do they fuck any better. If not then they are not worth it. With a pussy is pussy attitude. My response to that is. If pussy is pussy and all does the same thing. Then stay home and fuck fat bitches.

Quite often what I see here is , as long as a girl is not fat, she is fuck able. She can have dirty nails. Ratty cloths., hairy pussy. Guys don't care.. But a girl in designer clothes, nice make up. Fesdhly showered is frowned upon. If she expects more than the ratty hoe.

Now I'm specially sticking to p4p enviorments. Some guys , like me and you, leave those gringo enviorments and deal with a completely different price structure and woman.

Guys like Yayow can be brought up bc he lives there. Again, it's different.

BUT I WOULD RATHER GO TO PASSIONS IN SANTIAGO, OR 305 IN SDQ AND 1 FINE BITCH, THAN 5 BOCA CHICA STREET RATS.. FOR EXAMPLE.

But that's just me. This goes to everybody. This isn't personal. It's just a broad statement.
    Last edited by tgunz; 09-16-2015 at 11:22 PM.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

Because some dudes have no concept of what the market really is? and when you combine that with a taste for low quality females you get those dudes.
    You have to know better. I bet more than 80% of the hooking-hours are paid by Dominicans. How much do they pay? How much do they pay for the best?
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    You have to know better. I bet more than 80% of the hooking-hours are paid by Dominicans. How much do they pay? How much do they pay for the best?

I have no clue what you're talking about, nor what do Dominicans have to do with this. Jimmy brought up he had chica X for a certain amount of money, and that other dudes paid her double the amount, and if she's so ugly why would other dudes fuck her, and pay her double?

My point was to point out to Jimmy, that even ugly girls can overachieve. I can see zero relation to what i said to what you're talking about.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Chicas being attracted to intelligence. Not looks. That's a New one. Since this is Cams thread I'll say. GTFOHWTBS!!

As far as being a man , I agree. But, no Chica with a steady clientele, that you have no history with, is going to say, hmmm. Let me sell this guy my pussy for pennys on the dollar the first time they meet you. 99% of the time it's not happening

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    Dominicans that fuck the best pay, and pay big! This was just brought up in a Santiago thread. Doms with money like throwing that shit around.

At car washes. Yeah they are fuching on for the low. Look at all Cams thread. I passed nothing worth doing. When visiting carwashes.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

This is the place where I say "I could post look what $1000 PESO for the entire day gets. Here is what you can get for $1000, $1200 & $1500 ST or TLN." That would actually be in bad taste. I would be accused of bragging and boasting my ego while exploiting these young ladies that are impoverished and are forced to do this due to lack of opportunities. Then these cocksuckers would then start snitching and trying to jam me up. Been there, done that and it will never happen.
    I say go for it. Post your examples. I promise that I won't accuse you of bragging.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Laughing Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I say go for it. Post your examples. I promise that I won't accuse you of bragging.
    Dunedain had lots of proof too..

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

This thread is going to make me come out of retirement. Sorry Cam, I am about to jack your thread for a little bit. There is a discussion about money, how much different guys pay the same chica, blah blah blah. I think this board needs a short Dquick story to throw a little gasoline on the start of a fire.

I may be in business in the DR, but I still get in my fun. Now I will pay a girl anywhere between $0 and $100 US. Go into a real casa and see what 1500 pesos will buy you. I have also gotten pretty good at reading a chica. I know who is new in Sosua. I know when a girl is on Dominican Cupids and is selling more pussy than the chica in Rhumba daily. But lets be clear on one thing, ALL CHICAS DO NOT DESERVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PESOS!!!! Girls who are more popular deserve more pesos. They have guys sending them money and making appointments. Unless they really know you well, they have no reason to cut you a deal. Now many other girls are go days in Pedro Clisante without finding a client. This happens very often in low season.

Now the factors in how popular a chica is not only on looks. Looks attract the client the first time, but performance in bed, how fun a chica is to be around and attitude are the things that keep guys coming back.

Ok. Enough talk. Its story time.....

So I got to Sosua the Friday before Labor Day. This trip was going to be mostly a vacation. I have been locking myself in Victorian House too much and really needed a break. There were many of my ISOC brotherens in town, along with guys I chat up in different groups. The ex wife (Geneysi) was hovering around, still wearing her wedding ring. (That is a story for another day.) I got a couple number, but I was not ready to pull anything yet. Then I ran into a chica that caught my attention. (Sorry for the photo edit. I think this thread is on the open board.)

I never saw her before and I would have noticed her. She is a white dominican from the Campo. (The crew nicknamed her White Girl.) She spoke no English. She told me that she had been in Sosua for 8 days and she did not like it so far. She has a friend who comes to Sosua a lot, so she followed her down this trip. Even though she was new to Sosua, I could tell she was not new to the profession. I decided to take her number and call later.

Just as I was writing her number in my phone, the ex wife came behind me as started looking over my shoulder. I decided to ignore Geneysi and keep writing the girls number. I know from experience that when she starts getting crazy, the best thing to do is ignore her. Then Geneysi decides to start a convo with White Girl.

Geneysi: Hola. El es mi esposo
    White Girl: Mentiras
    Geneysi: Siii (They shows off her rings. White Girl walks off)
    Me: Eres loca

I walk back to a table with a few friends. I felt kind of bad and started texting White Girl and apologized. I explained that Geneysi is my ex wife. I walk over to White Girl and decide to take her back for short term. Now I know once she builds up some clients in Sosua, her price is going up. I could have probably pulled her for 1500 pesos because she is new, but I decided to be fair and offer 2000. She accepted and we were off to Victorian House.

Now this time I took one of our 1 bedroom suites. This room made her eyes pop out. It is two floor, spiral stair case, and jacuzzi in the bedroom. You can see this and all of our rooms at www.victorianhousehotel.com

After quick showers, we started making out. When I reached down to the pussy, it was absolutely soaked. She pushed me back and started sucking me off. This girl definitely had skills, but I had to stick my tongue in that wet pussy. Once done, I tried to go straight in, but she stopped me with the first word she ever said to me in English:

CONDOM!

Well, I had not even unpacked the condoms yet and had to rumble through the bags. Little Dquick got soft in the recess. She then took full control. She licked me from head to tail. Rubbed me up and down. Little Dquick was back at attention and she slid on the Condom and climbed on top. Now we worked that condom every type of way, but little Dquick dont like plastic bags on its head.

I was having fun and said it was fine. White Girl had already came twice and was not having this. She took the condom off, took out some massage oil and spread it all over her body. She then rubbed up and down little Dquick like a true Massage pro. This took me over the top and I nutted all over her and my chest. Like a good massage girl, she then went in her purse and pulled out baby wipes. She cleaned my chest and Little Dquick, before she tended to herself. (What a chica.)

We showered, kissed, and agreed to see each other later at Classicos......

I was suppose to be making a point. Right???

Maybe I should finish this story in another thread.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    This thread is going to make me come out of retirement. Sorry Cam, I am about to jack your thread for a little bit. There is a discussion about money, how much different guys pay the same chica, blah blah blah. I think this board needs a short Dquick story to throw a little gasoline on the start of a fire.

I may be in business in the DR, but I still get in my fun. Now I will pay a girl anywhere between $0 and $100 US. Go into a real casa and see what 1500 pesos will buy you. I have also gotten pretty good at reading a chica. I know who is new in Sosua. I know when a girl is on Dominican Cupids and is selling more pussy than the chica in Rhumba daily. But lets be clear on one thing, ALL CHICAS DO NOT DESERVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PESOS!!!! Girls who are more popular deserve more pesos. They have guys sending them money and making appointments. Unless they really know you well, they have no reason to cut you a deal. Now many other girls are go days in Pedro Clisante without finding a client. This happens very often in low season.

Now the factors in how popular a chica is not only on looks. Looks attract the client the first time, but performance in bed, how fun a chica is to be around and attitude are the things that keep guys coming back.

So I got to Sosua the Friday before Labor Day. This trip was going to be mostly a vacation. I have been locking myself in Victorian House too much and really needed a break. There were many of my ISOC brotherens in town, along with guys I chat up in different groups. The ex wife (Geneysi) was hovering around, still wearing her wedding ring. (That is a story for another day.) I got a couple number, but I was not ready to pull anything yet. Then I ran into a chica that caught my attention. (Sorry for the photo edit. I think this thread is on the open board.)

Click to see pic

I never saw her before and I would have noticed her. She is a white dominican from the Campo. (The crew nicknamed her White Girl.) She spoke no English. She told me that she had been in Sosua for 8 days and she did not like it so far. She has a friend who comes to Sosua a lot, so she followed her down this trip. Even though she was new to Sosua, I could tell she was not new to the profession. I decided to take her number and call later.

Just as I was writing her number in my phone, the ex wife came behind me as started looking over my shoulder. I decided to ignore Geneysi and keep writing the girls number. I know from experience that when she starts getting crazy, the best thing to do is ignore her. Then Geneysi decides to start a convo with White Girl.

I walk back to a table with a few friends. I felt kind of bad and started texting White Girl and apologized. I explained that Geneysi is my ex wife. I walk over to White Girl and decide to take her back for short term. Now I know once she builds up some clients in Sosua, her price is going up. I could have probably pulled her for 1500 pesos because she is new, but I decided to be fair and offer 2000. She accepted and we were off to Victorian House.

Now this time I took one of our 1 bedroom suites. This room made her eyes pop out. It is two floor, spiral stair case, and jacuzzi in the bedroom. You can see this and all of our rooms at www.victorianhousehotel.com

After quick showers, we started making out. When I reached down to the pussy, it was absolutely soaked. She pushed me back and started sucking me off. This girl definitely had skills, but I had to stick my tongue in that wet pussy. Once done, I tried to go straight in, but she stopped me with the first word she ever said to me in English:

CONDOM!

Well, I had not even unpacked the condoms yet and had to rumble through the bags. Little Dquick got soft in the recess. She then took full control. She licked me from head to tail. Rubbed me up and down. Little Dquick was back at attention and she slid on the Condom and climbed on top. Now we worked that condom every type of way, but little Dquick dont like plastic bags on its head.

I was having fun and said it was fine. White Girl had already came twice and was not having this. She took the condom off, took out some massage oil and spread it all over her body. She then rubbed up and down little Dquick like a true Massage pro. This took me over the top and I nutted all over her and my chest. Like a good massage girl, she then went in her purse and pulled out baby wipes. She cleaned my chest and Little Dquick, before she tended to herself. (What a chica.)

You must have stimulated her intellect

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

Click to see pic

CONDOM!

GTFOH!...this guy starts telling a porn story and says he should finish it in "another thread"...REALLY???...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread Information