Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

I am excited to read my own thread

What's really interesting about the "what you pay conversation" is I have met almost everyone who has commented. When reading this thread it's almost like we are having a conversation in person...

...ok...carry on...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Being a Man & Being Intelligent– You emulate strength and confidence in all that you do. You openly recognize and appreciate beautiful women however; you cannot be a stupido in Sosua. You use deductive and rational reasoning in determining what is right, wrong and what is fair. You also have a 1st world education in order to easily recognize when anyone is trying to overcharge you. Use it! You are wise with your money and do not allow a chica to dictate the financial terms of your relationship even if the length of that “relationship” is ST or TLN. For the man who is being viewed through women’s eyes as the “Provider”; you must demonstrate that you are wise with your money and are not hoodwinked and bamboozled by any big butt and a smile that comes along. You establish decisive limits.

A man must possess & demonstrate your interpersonal skills in the ability to “hunt”, pursue and capture women. This includes presenting an appealing appearance in physical stature as well as personal grooming habits and basic etiquette. This is also reflected in how people around you react to your arrival. Your interpersonal skills are also noticeable especially by those in the service industry when you are on the strip in bars and clubs as well as your hotel. You always treat the chicas and everyone with dignity & respect but, you make the decisions with your money, where you are going to go and where are you are going to spend it and upon who. Obtaining Western Union Gold Cards is not a wise decision.

The chicas on the strip that are presented with this type of“Gringo” can either recognize that this man is just that, “A Man” and conform to her role as “A Woman” who is in dire need and is selling pussy on the street. They realize that this “Man” is the type that they could fuck and spend more time with from a position of mutual respect and admiration as long as the man brings some good dick and a personality with him. They also realize that this type of "Man" will select another chica as he factually has choices and she could lose the money to other chicas. He is intelligent and not easily fooled.

Factually, all the chicas are happy with this type of man,however the chicas that are in the 9 & 10 range as far as looks have more options. They have the ability to obtain men that are happy & willing to spend large sums of money to wine, dine & eventually fuck them. However, they decide if they want to fuck any particular “Gringo” for less -- and they will do so every day of the week. They also will decide if they will not fuck any gringo for no less than$____________. Meaning if any gringo will not pay her set asking price of $__________, she will not fuck the gringo and go back home making no money for the evening. We as men with our 1st world educations, assume she is stupid for doing this. However,…………….
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 09-18-2015 at 10:18 AM.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    Dunedain had lots of proof too..
    It was well researched proof.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    You have to know better. I bet more than 80% of the hooking-hours are paid by Dominicans. How much do they pay? How much do they pay for the best?
    They pay 4,000 of course even thou they make 8,000 to 10,000 a month.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dominicans that fuck the best pay, and pay big! This was just brought up in a Santiago thread. Doms with money like throwing that shit around.

At car washes. Yeah they are fuching on for the low. Look at all Cams thread. I passed nothing worth doing. When visiting carwashes.
    And if these same guys paid for their share of child support, 50-75% of these chicas could stay home and not sell themselves in the first place.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    They pay 4,000 of course even thou they make 8,000 to 10,000 a month.
    Yes because every Dominican male is a motoconcho driver. And every female is a hooker or at least has a price. Smh...

I'd love to take you to lovera lounge in santiago, but the have a dress code

How the hell do you think a place like passions in Santiago stays open. Definitely not tourist dollars. You see Dominicans leave with 2 and 3 at a time . At no less than 6k each.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And if these same guys paid for their share of child support, 50-75% of these chicas could stay home and not sell themselves in the first place.
    Yes, because 17% of their 6000-10,000 a month ,so you claim... will provide food and shelter. Jajajajajaj

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, because 17% of their 6000-10,000 a month ,so you claim... will provide food and shelter. Jajajajajaj
    How do they survive in so many other countries with nothing?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How the hell do you think a place like passions in Santiago stays open. Definitely not tourist dollars. You see Dominicans leave with 2 and 3 at a time . At no less than 6k each.
    I been there at 3am when most if not all the chicas made no money.

Drug money keeps it going.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'd love to take you to lovera lounge in santiago, but the have a dress code
    I do have suites but what you don't realize, guys like me that don't drink, hate spending money on booze.

How much will a night out there cost me? 5,000 pesos? 4,000?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I do have suites but what you don't realize, guys like me , hate spending money .....

How much will a night out there cost me? 5,000 pesos? 4,000?

Fixed that for you............ I have no idea how much it would cost you.... me with a chica... bottle of grey goose around 4k... hookah for the night maybe 2k. But there are doms in there spending way more than that, I beleive Uncle Ruckus reported Doms payng 10k for chcias in there...

I will post a Bonao chica the gets 3k st in Bonao. She makes a post on fb when she is out. She gets 100 likes, and guys running to meet her to apy that.

There is a group of some of the most beautiful woman ive seen in Bonao. carry themselves well. always in the club in VIp. I found out they were hoes. They are getting 4k each minimum to fuck... the club privides them with drinks until they latch on to guys with money.. They only drink Top shelf.. but guys come in to see them and spend. You can only get at them in vip... Doms are paying this. I wanted to bring two to sosua for 2 nights. They would not budge of 400 each... they are not desperate for money, And there are pleny of guys lined up to pay. They only need 2-3 clients a week

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I will post a Bonao chica the gets 3k st in Bonao. She makes a post on fb when she is out. She gets 100 likes, and guys running to meet her to apy that.

There is a group of some of the most beautiful woman ive seen in Bonao. carry themselves well. always in the club in VIp. I found out they were hoes. They are getting 4k each minimum to fuck... the club privides them with drinks until they latch on to guys with money.. They only drink Top shelf.. but guys come in to see them and spend. You can only get at them in vip... Doms are paying this. I wanted to bring two to sosua for 2 nights. They would not budge of 400 each... they are not desperate for money, And there are pleny of guys lined up to pay. They only need 2-3 clients a week
    They are at the top of their game. They will be replaced by newer, younger ones in a few years.

There are superstars out there but I am guessing these chicas will never be seen getting off a bus in Sosua.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Fixed that for you............\
    If that was the case, I would never have gotten on a plane.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They are at the top of their game. They will be replaced by newer, younger ones in a few years.

There are superstars out there but I am guessing these chicas will never be seen getting off a bus in Sosua.

they may be getting off a bus in sosua when they have been replaced by the new future stars... but not right now..

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

they may be getting off a bus in sosua when they have been replaced by the new future stars... but not right now..
    And be broken and knocked off the top of the mountain.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Maybe I should get a T-Shirt like this one...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    I agree, I've yet to see a $1000 - $1500 peso chick, that I'd fuck for free, let alone pay that much for. I think when you settle on the lowest end of the spectrum for the price of what you're willing to spend on pussy, you're limiting yourself to the most unattractive women there are out there.

Thanks but like Jimmy said earlier, we all tend to on occasion fuck the same chicas, but the prices we pay can tend to be different, I don't strictly judge a chica based on what she thinks she is worth, not saying you do either, but I have been with some fine chicas for 1,500 pesos. Also it has well been documented even earlier in this thread, where the same chica who wanted or accepted 1,500 pesos in Boca Chica, all of a sudden cause she was in Sosua wanted or wouldn't accept less than 3,000 pesos there. When I see that chica, you best believe, she will still accept from me that 1,500, and ask me not to tell anybody, cause she of course still wants that 3 mil from the others.

I remember also reading in another thread, how fine chicas won't take a guagua to come to you, they will only take a taxi, some will insist on that taxi, if and normally they can ( get someone to pay for it), but not all of them, I have had plenty of fine chicas get on a guagua, also have you been on a guagua lately? Plenty of fine ass chicas on it, I would guess they are going somewhere, why not to meet you? Just sayin!
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Different strokes, for different folks I guess, but I know personally I've never come across a P4P chica who I found to even be remotely attractive fucking at those prices. In the DR that is really the bottom of the barrel chicas who are P4P that fuck for those prices in my personal experience.
    Haven't been following this thread recently, but glad I tuned back in, plenty of fine chicas out there that accept 1,500 of course different things go into it, one thing I will say, just to start off, I really don't spend a lot of time fucking street girls that much, part of that being cause I live there, and I am busy fucking girls, (who you would never find on the street) many of which in my humble opinion actually blow away many of the chicas you find on the streets of pedro or Duarte, but that is another story.

There are some I actually pay more for, if I choose, but normally that may be the first time, after spending time with, and developing what I call chemistry, future occasions are more in line with what I am used to or prefer to pay. Again I never argue with a man for what he pays unless he asks me, after all it is his money, but saying absolutes, like there are no chicas that are hot, sexy and a great fuck, that will accept 1,000 or 1,500 pesos is a fallacy. Dominicans do it all the time, and what makes them better than me? Nothing in my opinion, strictly my opinion by the way, it isn't easy, have to put some work in, but then again what else do I have to do, with my time.

Again I don't talk about these types of subjects too much, cause I realize I am in a different category than most on the site, for know other reason, except that I live in country, and have for over 8 years, so a lot of the BP, that visitors go through, I tend to be able to avoid, but not always.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Camaro I tried to get this back on your track but..................

This is the place where I say "I could post look what $1000 PESO for the entire day gets. Here is what you can get for $1000, $1200 & $1500 ST or TLN." That would actually be in bad taste. I would be accused of bragging and boasting my ego while exploiting these young ladies that are impoverished and are forced to do this due to lack of opportunities. Then these cocksuckers would then start snitching and trying to jam me up. Been there, done that and it will never happen again.

Just don't ever fucking say to me what I get for $1500 or less for 6 straight years is "Sosua's bottom of the barrel bitches." For the pics that I did post.................I WILL LET THEM SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I have repeatedly stated on numerous nets, it ain't about your looks it is your intelligence level and being a man.
    AMEN TO THIS !!! Bottom line!!! I like this post!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Chicas being attracted to intelligence. Not looks. That's a New one. Since this is Cams thread I'll say. GTFOHWTBS!!

As far as being a man , I agree. But, no Chica with a steady clientele, that you have no history with, is going to say, hmmm. Let me sell this guy my pussy for pennys on the dollar the first time they meet you. 99% of the time it's not happening
    I do agree with this! Especially if met in an environment, where P4P is the name of the game, same chica if met in a different environment, may look at things differently.

By the way as it was said this is Camaro thread, this discussion is interesting and should be broken off into its own thread, so Cam can get back to his thing

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread Information