Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    They are at the top of their game. They will be replaced by newer, younger ones in a few years.

There are superstars out there but I am guessing these chicas will never be seen getting off a bus in Sosua.

Superstars wouldn't be caught dead in Sosua, that is why the discussion for the most part is mute,the guys who talk about the superstars in Sosua never met the true superstars in the country. That is why the "superstars" of Sosua, can be had for less, maybe not there, but can be had for less, because compared to the true superstars, they hardly rate.

Having said that, they are plenty hot for the majority of us.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Can you post some pics of any true superstars. I would like to see the difference between what we are getting in Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Superstars wouldn't be caught dead in Sosua, that is why the discussion for the most part is mute,the guys who talk about the superstars in Sosua never met the true superstars in the country. That is why the "superstars" of Sosua, can be had for less, maybe not there, but can be had for less, because compared to the true superstars, they hardly rate.

Having said that, they are plenty hot for the majority of us.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

No need to post pictures just use your imagination. Some of the most beautiful women on the planet live on that island and some subset of them are selling pussy. For me I'm perfectly satisfied with their relatively unattractive kin folk.

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    Can you post some pics of any true superstars. I would like to see the difference between what we are getting in Sosua.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

I do agree with this! Especially if met in an environment, where P4P is the name of the game, same chica if met in a different environment, may look at things differently.

By the way as it was said this is Camaro thread, this discussion is interesting and should be broken off into its own thread, so Cam can get back to his thing
    I think it should die here. It would just end up being a flame war with members insulting other members on their choice of chicas and how much they chose to spend.

Firstly, the board would never agree on what a "superstar" is. And secondly, surely the members can't be accused of being cheap if they spend $600 for a ticket, $60 a night for hotel, pay for food, chicas, other expenses and maybe a car rental all for one long weekend. I'm pretty sure a member could afford to pay a chica an extra $30 if they thought it was warranted.

So the point of the discussion would be lost.

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

You could argue about chicas all day long because beauty is such a subjective thing and each of us like something a little bit different.

I for one prefer my girls a little more on the flacca side but that doesn't mean I won't chase after something a little more curvy as well.

On a normal trip you are probably going to be with multiple girls and I always like a little variety.

But most of all I like a chica that I can connect with cause in the long run they will be the ones that are the most enjoyable.

There are some that won't hit anything without significant junk in the trunk but that same chica would have no appeal to others.

What makes this board interesting is it provides a place to talk about our experiences as well as our conquests.

Although every trip you need to throw in a freak or two cause you gotta have something to report about.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Firstly, the board would never agree on what a "superstar" is. And secondly, surely the members can't be accused of being cheap if they spend $600 for a ticket, $60 a night for hotel, pay for food, chicas, other expenses and maybe a car rental all for one long weekend. I'm pretty sure a member could afford to pay a chica an extra $30 if they thought it was warranted.
    Times four or six per year.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Different strokes, for different folks I guess, but I know personally I've never come across a P4P chica who I found to even be remotely attractive fucking at those prices. In the DR that is really the bottom of the barrel chicas who are P4P that fuck for those prices in my personal experience.
    You said they will only take a taxi to get to you, yet when they go to work or school they take public transportation

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just want to see what am I missing out on in Santo Domingo that is so much better than Sosua. I know we all like different things , which is what I like about Sosua/Puerto plata. Lots of variety..

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just want to see what am I missing out on in Santo Domingo that is so much better than Sosua. I know we all like different things , which is what I like about Sosua/Puerto plata. Lots of variety..
    you know whats really interesting? You can fly into the Capital check it out and take a bus to Sosua. If you hate the Capital, so what, you wasted a day and not an entire trip.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am considering doing that in the future.

you know whats really interesting? You can fly into the Capital check it out and take a bus to Sosua. If you hate the Capital, so what, you wasted a day and not an entire trip.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am considering doing that in the future.
    Cam came during an Invasion and I believe he had a nice time. We may have one or two next year.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Not just santo domingo, Santiago as a matter of fact all over the island, that post had nothing to do with santo domingo, it had to do with the quality of women throughout the island, first of all I would venture to say the chicas in Sosua that you find truly exciting aren't from Sosua, they are from the capital, Santiago, la vega etc. Now if you go to those places, you would see what I mean by the quality of women found in those places, beautiful classy women.

I don't deal with those women, can't even truly get close to them, why would they deal with me? But occasionally when, I get dressed up, dust off one of my suits, and attend an affair, or go to a high class restaurant, I will see them, I truly doubt if they even notice me. It is the nature of the beast.

As I said before the ones that I have access to, are good enough for me, I am very happy with what I got, but only being honest, the creme de la creme wouldn't be caught dead in Sosua, Boca Chica or any place else like those places. Again this is not a post about Santo Domingo, this is a post about the best women in the country, and you aren't going to find them there, I am sorry, just reality.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

You said they will only take a taxi to get to you, yet when they go to work or school they take public transportation

I like to fuck chicks who have standards, and are cunts. I wouldn't fuck a chick who would take a bus from one end of SDQ to the other end to come fuck me. I like my hoes to be raging bitches who are full of themselves.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I like to fuck chicks who have standards, and are cunts. I wouldn't fuck a chick who would take a bus from one end of SDQ to the other end to come fuck me. I like my hoes to be raging bitches who are full of themselves.

Also what kind of cheap ass shit is that lol. A taxi round trip maybe cost me $600 pesos, and the bus will probably be $100 pesos round trip. I'm not going to draw a line at $500 pesos for transportation, especially when I know I'll be hitting for free.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I can't believe all those college guys pay the taxi fares for all their dates.

Its fine that they are sluts with standards.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Also what kind of cheap ass shit is that lol. A taxi round trip maybe cost me $600 pesos, and the bus will probably be $100 pesos round trip. I'm not going to draw a line at $500 pesos for transportation, especially when I know I'll be hitting for free.
    You are the man

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haven't been following this thread recently, but glad I tuned back in, plenty of fine chicas out there that accept 1,500 of course different things go into it, one thing I will say, just to start off, I really don't spend a lot of time fucking street girls that much, part of that being cause I live there, and I am busy fucking girls, (who you would never find on the street) many of which in my humble opinion actually blow away many of the chicas you find on the streets of pedro or Duarte, but that is another story.

There are some I actually pay more for, if I choose, but normally that may be the first time, after spending time with, and developing what I call chemistry, future occasions are more in line with what I am used to or prefer to pay. Again I never argue with a man for what he pays unless he asks me, after all it is his money, but saying absolutes, like there are no chicas that are hot, sexy and a great fuck, that will accept 1,000 or 1,500 pesos is a fallacy. Dominicans do it all the time, and what makes them better than me? Nothing in my opinion, strictly my opinion by the way, it isn't easy, have to put some work in, but then again what else do I have to do, with my time.

Again I don't talk about these types of subjects too much, cause I realize I am in a different category than most on the site, for know other reason, except that I live in country, and have for over 8 years, so a lot of the BP, that visitors go through, I tend to be able to avoid, but not always.

We can agree to disagree, all the real hot chicks I know will fuck for free before they're fucking for $1,500 pesos. I've had bitches straight up tell me, if they're not going to charge the guy premium prices, then they'll just fuck the dude for free based on liking him, I've had girls personally look at the $1000 pesos I'm trying to give them for "salon" and throw it back at me, and telling me to keep my baby money as they can't do shit with $1,000 pesos.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I can't believe all those college guys pay the taxi fares for all their dates.

Its fine that they are sluts with standards.

The real hot ones ain't fucking their college classmates Jimmy lol. You should know that, they're all fucking the older dudes they know, who are more financially stable, maybe the ugly ones are fucking their classmates lol.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The real hot ones ain't fucking their college classmates Jimmy lol. You should know that, they're all fucking the older dudes they know, who are more financially stable, maybe the ugly ones are fucking their classmates lol.
    Its real funny that I walked across many a campus in Dr and saw plenty of guys with hot girls.

And many that have kids were with guys about their age

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its real funny that I walked across many a campus in Dr and saw plenty of guys with hot girls.

And many that have kids were with guys about their age

Your hot is waaaaaaaaaay different than my hot lol.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread Information