Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

The show at Classicos

I have been enjoying Classicos recently because I enjoy the floor show. You never know nightly what or whom your going to see. From the chica parade to the floor show IMHO it is well worth 200 pesos. The weekends can get very hectic with the public safety hazard of having too many people but during the week you can expect to see the following:

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Refresh my memory.

Gringos pay $200 everyday and chicas pay on THUR-SUN??

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Refresh my memory.

Gringos pay $200 everyday and chicas pay on THUR-SUN??
    Security told me that chicas pay Thursday - Saturday.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

City Nights Hotel

City Nights night club which is rarely occupied also has an adjacent hotel. One night when I was looking for a short time room because Dulce Secreto was full I stopped by and security told me the room was 700 pesos, I felt I was being scammed so I did not investigate further and walked away.

I recently met a Classicos chica that stays in City Nights Hotel, after I TLN in Puerto Plata she advised the room is 300 pesos a day and the room with 6 beds with as many chicas. There is no TV but fortunately they have air-conditioning but some chica hotels don't. The problem is when one chica is trying to sleep or relax the other 5 are talking or doing whatever if they are in the room. She advised it was very difficult to rest and that she had not gotten any good rest for that reason.

When she woke up after our morning session she takes a shower puts on her clothes and she literally looked like a different person. She looked rested and refreshed, I told her she owes me a propina for a good nights rest and she cracked up laughing.

I don't do many TLN's now but when I used to I hated when chicas slept late. I realize sometimes it's because they have drank too much, stayed out too late or whatever but now I realize sometimes it's difficult for them to rest where they are staying. In any event the smile on her face in the morning was priceless!
    Last edited by camaro1257; 10-28-2015 at 07:44 PM.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Salchi-Papa

I was hungry returning home from Sosua late one night and my regular street food truck was closed. I found another spot close to La Parada de Carritos. They only thing they had was Salchi Papa. Yaroa is generally a bed of French Fries with chicken or beef on top with cheese and mayonnaise and catsup. Salchi Papa is basically Yaroa but instead of the chicken or beef they use sausage.

I have tried all types of sausage since I have been in the Dominican Republic and I miss Hillshire Farm and Jimmy Dean desperately. There is no sausage that I have really enjoyed while here and the Salchi Papa was no exception. Below I have a photo, it hit the spot because I was hungry but I prefer Yaroa con pollo.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Playa Sosua

I just got word from 2 chicas that CESTUR is not letting single chicas walk the beach. That's bad news for the daytime walkers.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

"I recently met a Classicos chica that stays in City Nights Hotel, after I TLN in Puerto Plata she advised the room is 300 pesos a day and the room with 6 beds with as many chicas. There is no TV but fortunately they have air-conditioning but some chica hotels don't."

My question has been is that $300 PESO per chica/per bed in a room that sleeps 6

or is it

Does each chica that occupies the room, evenly split the room rate of $300 up to 6 so that the chicas could potentially pay only $50 PESO per day?

"~Playa Sosua - I just got word from 2 chicas that CESTUR is not letting single chicas walk the beach. That's bad news for the daytime walkers."

So how in the hell do they differentiate chicas wearing bikini's going to the beach? What the hell are they going to do on Sunday? Once again trying the hide the ho's from the boat people!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"I recently met a Classicos chica that stays in City Nights Hotel, after I TLN in Puerto Plata she advised the room is 300 pesos a day and the room with 6 beds with as many chicas. There is no TV but fortunately they have air-conditioning but some chica hotels don't."

My question has been is that $300 PESO per chica/per bed in a room that sleeps 6

or is it

Does each chica that occupies the room, evenly split the room rate of $300 up to 6 so that the chicas could potentially pay only $50 PESO per day?

Each chica pays 300 pesos a day. Sometimes the rooms are full and some are not. It has been reported to me that some chicas pay as little as 250 a day and others pay as much as 500 pesos a day depending on the hotel and there are quite a few in Sosua.

"~Playa Sosua - I just got word from 2 chicas that CESTUR is not letting single chicas walk the beach. That's bad news for the daytime walkers."

So how in the hell do they differentiate chicas wearing bikini's going to the beach? What the hell are they going to do on Sunday? Once again trying the hide the ho's from the boat people!

I don't know Bro...don't shoot the messenger...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Cam,
    Just wanted to add a thanks to you for this thread. For someone living in the States, this on the ground Intel is priceless. I am particularly interested in the developments for Playa Sosua. Definitely appreciate all the reporting you do!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post

or is it

It's 300 pesos each.. the girls that usually work in a group will share the room. They basically use it to get ready and store clothes.. in the hopes of bagging a client. But quite often end up with the majority sleeping in there.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

A group of $100 girls that I know were all crashing in a single apartment and sleeping four to a bed. To see them strutting around Clasicos you'd have never expected it. I think they tried their best to sleep in shifts.

I found that if you can time it right the best time to pull one of those overpriced hoes is on her first day in town. They often show up with little more than the first nights payment for the habitacióne and are looking to turn a quick trick just to have a little money in their pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    It's 300 pesos each.. the girls that usually work in a group will share the room. They basically use it to get ready and store clothes.. in the hopes of bagging a client. But quite often end up with the majority sleeping in there.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    And they call us cheap. They are the cheapest people around.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    I still get a kick out of these chicas and what I call their sense of entitlement.

So one of my recent Facebook chicas, that I have been with 3 times, I like her, she lives close in Andres, has a job works at the Hamaca resort, and really gives a nice blow job. I give her 1,000 or 1,500 when we are together. It is a good fit right now, but I think it will be time to cut her off.

Today she sends me a message wants to know when are we going to be together. I have been busy with others, so haven't had time for her right now, I only have one dick after all. Gave her a little more play because she is new, and I was trying to figure out where she would fit in the rotation, once a month, once a week, once every once in a while etc. So I tell her the first opening I have will be sometime next week, after all I am going up to Sosua and puerto plata for Halloween weekend.

She gets all huffy and puffy and asks for a 700 pesos "loan", jajaja we all know you don't loan anything to a Dominican, cause they will never pay you back. Telling me the old standby that she needs milk for her baby, she is hungry etc, etc. Of cause I tell her I don't do loans, she will get "paid", when she is in my bed taking care of me. After all that baby is not mine, I had nothing to do with its conception, therefore it is not my responsibility.

She of course feigns indignation, telling me to forget it with an attitude, she has just made my decision easy ........... NEXT!!
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    City Nights Hotel

City Nights night club which is rarely occupied also has an adjacent hotel. One night when I was looking for a short time room because Dulce Secreto was full I stopped by and security told me the room was 700 pesos, I felt I was being scammed so I did not investigate further and walked away.

I recently met a Classicos chica that stays in City Nights Hotel, after I TLN in Puerto Plata she advised the room is 300 pesos a day and the room with 6 beds with as many chicas. There is no TV but fortunately they have air-conditioning but some chica hotels don't. The problem is when one chica is trying to sleep or relax the other 5 are talking or doing whatever if they are in the room. She advised it was very difficult to rest and that she had not gotten any good rest for that reason.

When she woke up after our morning session she takes a shower puts on her clothes and she literally looked like a different person. She looked rested and refreshed, I told her she owes me a propina for a good nights rest and she cracked up laughing.

I don't do many TLN's now but when I used to I hated when chicas slept late. I realize sometimes it's because they have drank too much, stayed out too late or whatever but now I realize sometimes it's difficult for them to rest where they are staying. In any event the smile on her face in the morning was priceless!
    yes, the shit holes that many of these chicas live in would shock most people. Often they stay in a room shared by two or three chicas. Their toilets often don't work and stinky, have a falling apart shower with only cold water or a bucket to bathe... Beds are usually a used mattress on the floor or blanket roll. Floor is usually basic cement with insects crawling around...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    yes, the shit holes that many of these chicas live in would shock most people. Often they stay in a room shared by two or three chicas. Their toilets often don't work and stinky, have a falling apart shower with only cold water or a bucket to bathe... Beds are usually a used mattress on the floor or blanket roll. Floor is usually basic cement with insects crawling around...
    Are you talking about their living conditions when they go to Sosua, or when they are home, wherever that may be. If they are from the campo, or some of the Barrios of capital, or santiago, the conditions can be what we consider atrocious. Most of them are used to those conditions, so it doesn't bother them, but when they come to our villas etc., they not only see but experience a different way of life. Obviously after you experience that, you want to have it all the time or as often as possible. They get used to having money in their pockets, something they didn't have growing up. It is easy for them to get hooked on the lifestyle.
    The more surprising thing to me, is how they live in those conditions whether in their homes, or in crowded hotel rooms, and when they step onto the street they look so good.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Are you talking about their living conditions when they go to Sosua, or when they are home, wherever that may be. If they are from the campo, or some of the Barrios of capital, or santiago, the conditions can be what we consider atrocious. Most of them are used to those conditions, so it doesn't bother them, but when they come to our villas etc., they not only see but experience a different way of life. Obviously after you experience that, you want to have it all the time or as often as possible. They get used to having money in their pockets, something they didn't have growing up. It is easy for them to get hooked on the lifestyle.
    The more surprising thing to me, is how they live in those conditions whether in their homes, or in crowded hotel rooms, and when they step onto the street they look so good.

...MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN you aint said nuthin...some of these chics are stunning!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,264 Times in 11,768 Posts

And maybe, among the poorest ... how far might a chica have to stretch that 1000 pesos, or 1500 or 2000, we pay for a short-time session?

(I'd rather not speculate.)
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    And maybe, among the poorest ... how far might a chica have to stretch that 1000 pesos, or 1500 or 2000, we pay for a short-time session?

(I'd rather not speculate.)
    You know, if you gave me ten years salary over a 6 month period, that money would last me at least 5 years, not all gone in 6 months.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    SO TRUE!!!!!!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,264 Times in 11,768 Posts

You know, if you gave me ten years salary over a 6 month period, that money would last me at least 5 years, not all gone in 6 months.
    Understandable. You think ahead, years, decades ... they MAY think ahead as far as day-after-tomorrow.

(And that's another reason for their poverty.)

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information