Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 08/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part #1 -2015

Hotel Rey balcony view of La Vega

Hotel Rey has a balcony section to their restaurant on the second floor which gives a great view of La Vega.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Hotel Rey Restaurant

Hotel Rey has a restaurant however the menu only consist of a few items like chicken and fish with those items ranging around 500pesos. The restaurant has an indoor and outdoor balcony section. I found the staff to be very friendly and the food to be decent.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    That fish looks very good.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Parada La Tinaja

I enjoyed my stay in La Vega, I only had one chica which was a chica friend of the taxista I used she was mediocre sexually but I enjoyed the experience. Hotel Rey has a beautiful receptionist that I hit on before I left so maybe I will return maybe yes maybe no?

I met a chica on Dominican Cupid and for some reason she passed me to a friend of hers who lives in Santiago, since Santiago is on my way back home I decided to do a meet and greet. I usually do my Santiago meet and greets at Las Colinas Mall but Parada La Tinaja is better because it's located on the highway that connects Santiago to Puerto Plata and saves me a trip I driving in Santiago traffic. If I use Las Colinas I have to manage Santiago traffic but Parada La Tinaja helps me avoid that and there are several cabanas within minutes of the restaurant.

I met my date started cold but ended up really enjoying her. She was a good girl and resisted my attempts to take her to a cabana but we ended our first date on a very positive note after which I headed home.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rumbas Restaurant, Sosua

Minkyboodle is in town so we agreed to meet at Rumbas for dinner and to chica watch. Rumbas has a decent restaurant not for gourmet food of course but fast stuff like hamburgers wings etc. I love there ribs and barbecue chicken. Below I have listed a photo of out fajaitas.

Minkyboodle got a date and I went to Merengue which was very nice for a Sunday night. I met a chic and went to Ducle Secreto sex was ok but nothing to write home about headed back home and might hang with Minkyboodle again before he heads out.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Camaro,
    It was great (illuminating) hanging with you. I am keeping notes for a trip report that I am going to post later this week or next. Have the .docx file and up to date so good luck so far! As you know, Yury (yo necesito culo etc..) will be in there. Thanks for taking the time to meet up and share knowledge. Much appreciated!
    Also thanks for the connect on the date, I was not dissapointed

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Isla Del Pariso, Confresi Puerto Plata

I returned to Kviar Dance Club since it is so close to my house and enjoyed it once again. The crowd is different every night although you have some of the same working girls doing their thing. I broke the basic Monger Rule "thou shalt not although a woman to choose you!" I did and I am glad I did. There was a chic with a slamming body but whack face dancing next to me and she started to get real provocative. She was wearing pants that showed her camel toe so I passed the interview and went for the kill. She meets me outside and we go to the cabana.

Isla Del Pariso is one of 3 cabanas that is just outside Puerto Plata as you head toward Santiago. The basic room I chose was very small and it was tight getting my vehicle in the garage, in fact I bumped my door on the wall trying to exit my Ford Escape which is a small Jeepeta. The room was clean with a bed 2 desk and flat screen television on the wall. Compatibly speaking to the other hotels which all were between 400-500 pesos these rooms were the smallest. The condoms, soap and lotion etc. are in the bathroom.

The music is piped there are side mirrors so you can watch your action and the air-conditioning is cold. The room was decent but for the same money I would probably choose one of he other hotels.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

That rule is always surpassed by Trust you gut instinct!

Isla Del Pariso, Confresi Puerto Plata

I returned to Kviar Dance Club since it is so close to my house and enjoyed it once again. The crowd is different every night although you have some of the same working girls doing their thing. I broke the basic Monger Rule "thou shalt not although a woman to choose you!" I did and I am glad I did. There was a chic with a slamming body but whack face dancing next to me and she started to get real provocative. She was wearing pants that showed her camel toe so I passed the interview and went for the kill. She meets me outside and we go to the cabana.

Click to see pic

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post

I have found Boca Chica to be much more of a relaxing stay as opposed to Santo Domingo where there's so much to do that rest is something for when we get back home and I'm getting too old for that shit. In Santo Domingo I probably spend $30-$40 a day on taxi whereas in BC I can walk or moto just about everywhere and for being only 10 or so miles away, it seems to rain a lot more in the capital. I haven't figured that one out yet.
    I agree with your post and would add I have about 10 years in the hobby and I just started hitting Boca Chica about 2 years ago. I would usually ride over from Santo Domingo with a fav and stay a night and go back. I would hang out at Senior Tranquillas and enjoy the evening. I then started going for weekends and over the past year I just go straight to Boca.

I also find Boca relaxing , there are enough good places to eat and drink and I get treated good by the hotels and restaurants I go to. I also have favs come in from Santiago, Higuey as well as the capital who seem to enjoy the scene there. I have never had a problem finding a nice lady at a good price.

I tend to be a WW and the convenience of a 10 minute cab ride to Boca is better than a 40-60 minute cab ride to the Metro Station and a 4 hour bus ride to Sosua. I also pay about 1/2 in airfare to go to Boca than I would Sosua.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JoseTalapia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

A question for the king!

My man camaro or anyone else who would like to weigh in.

So it seems my reputation is getting too big, many of the chicas know of me, and although they would like to experience what I do upstairs above the beach, they don't want to be labeled. It seems many of the chicas working the local clubs, bars etc., including the one below me are interested, but don't want their co-workers, employers see them walk up those stairs, cause if they do that, it is assumed what the deal is, now I know that camaro is the king of cabanas, and it got me thinking there are many I want, but they need discretion, I have been stubborn and for the most part refused to compromise, but it is becoming more of a problem, so I have been considering the virtues of using cabanas sometimes, but I can see that adding up fast, so I am thinking about getting a basic room somewhere instead, off the beaten track, just for Rondevues (sp? ), a place to bring the chicas who need discretion, and maybe sometimes I will need it too; a decent bed, will be all I need, if I can find one, which shouldn't be a problem for about 5 mil or less, so what do you think, sorry for the thread jack, but reading about all your cabanas experiences even though you have a place there, got me thinking, just how much do you think you spend on cabanas a month? Maybe something for you to consider as well, jus saying !

Now back to our regularly scheduled program!
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Re: A question for the king!

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    My man camaro or anyone else who would like to weigh in.

So it seems my reputation is getting too big, many of the chicas know of me, and although they would like to experience what I do upstairs above the beach, they don't want to be labeled. It seems many of the chicas working the local clubs, bars etc., including the one below me are interested, but don't want their co-workers, employers see them walk up those stairs, cause if they do that, it is assumed what the deal is, now I know that camaro is the king of cabanas, and it got me thinking there are many I want, but they need discretion, I have been stubborn and for the most part refused to compromise, but it is becoming more of a problem, so I have been considering the virtues of using cabanas sometimes, but I can see that adding up fast, so I am thinking about getting a basic room somewhere instead, off the beaten track, just for Rondevues (sp? ), a place to bring the chicas who need discretion, and maybe sometimes I will need it too; a decent bed, will be all I need, if I can find one, which shouldn't be a problem for about 5 mil or less, so what do you think, sorry for the thread jack, but reading about all your cabanas experiences even though you have a place there, got me thinking, just how much do you think you spend on cabanas a month? Maybe something for you to consider as well, jus saying !

Sounds like a great idea. Me a couple other married guys were going to get an apartment by out job. To drink. Cheat on our wives ect. But good judgement finally kicked in. But we still talk about it...
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: A question for the king!

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I know that camaro is the king of cabanas, and it got me thinking there are many I want, but they need discretion, I have been stubborn and for the most part refused to compromise, but it is becoming more of a problem, so I have been considering the virtues of using cabanas sometimes, but I can see that adding up fast, so I am thinking about getting a basic room somewhere instead, off the beaten track, just for Rondevues (sp? ), a place to bring the chicas who need discretion, and maybe sometimes I will need it too; a decent bed, will be all I need, if I can find one, which shouldn't be a problem for about 5 mil or less, so what do you think, sorry for the thread jack, but reading about all your cabanas experiences even though you have a place there, got me thinking, just how much do you think you spend on cabanas a month? Maybe something for you to consider as well, jus saying !

"King of Cabanas"...I guess I have been called worse... My use of cabanas is multi-fold, in Sosua it makes no sense to drive back and forth to Puerto Plata therefore the use of cabanas is prudent. In Puerto Plata my motive is a little different in that I am reluctant to have strangers know where I live especially since it is a middle class nice neighborhood. In addition I am visiting Puerto Plata cabanas because I want to report on them for informational purposes for the board.

I probably use cabanas a minimum of 3 times a week at 500pesos a shot that is 1500pesos a week and 6000pesos a month give or take. Personally I like cabanas because they are like mini apartments and often help create the mood with the piped in music, television for music videos and wall and ceiling mirrors for your viewing pleasure.

If I move to Boca Chica I would definitely want to use cabanas since it is a relatively small community and I would not want random sex partners to know where I live. The problem with a secondary apartment is it would be difficult to create the intimate atmosphere that cabanas can provide without making a significant investment.

Finally I hope to have some steady FWB's people I feel comfortable with and trust that I would have no problem inviting to my house. I am still working on that so the future remains to be seen.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Las Colinas Mall, Santiago

Las Colinas Mall remains one of my primary meeting places in Santiago. I find that Santiago for me is better for semi-non pros. I met a long time Dominican Cupid interest for lunch. PFP chicas are easy and simple but non pros are a different animal. I am enjoying my dates with non-pros but honestly past the second or third date I am often not sure how to proceed because I prefer freedom as opposed to being tied down at least for now. Non pros provide me with a breath of fresh air because I have met a few who haven't asked for a dime.

We both had the Ceasar Salad which was a mistake for me because an hour later I was hungry again.

We talked for a few hours and I sent her off in a cab. I made 2 dates for Santiago the other date was a non pro that I have established a understanding with and we were supposed to meet at Hotel Matum for my evening activities but she changed our meeting time twice so I left. She messaged me and asked me to stay but she has to learn to respect my time. So I returned home but the day wasn't a waste because I got to meet another great civilian chica.

I have found that many Dominicans do not respect other peoples time which is the reason you can ask "a que hora" and get the response "ahorita" or "X time mas o menos" In other words "when I get there." There are things about the Dominican culture I have to get accustomed to but being late is not one of them.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cabana Villa Flor, Carretera Navarette Puerto Plata, Maimon

I had a Kviar chica call me and tell me she wanted me so I decided to oblige her. I don't feel comfortable with her in my apartment so I decided to check out Cabana Villa Flor outside Maimon. I have seen this cabana on my many trips to Santiago from Puerto Plata and I have been very curious about the inside.

The first room I tried the garage was very small and I could barely exit and I have a mini SUV so my vehicle is not very large. Second the room was extreamly hot and muggy and the air conditioner didn't work so we went to another room. The second room the garage was tight also but the air conditioner worked but it didn't blow out cold air. During my 2 1/2 hour stay the lights and the air-conditioner went off and came back on.

The room was nice with 2 chairs a table and a queen size bed. The condoms and other supplies were in the bathroom. There was a old school box television but I did not watch any television while I was there. The nicest thing about this place is it was only 300 pesos for 3 hours which is half what Dulce Secreto wants in Sosua.

Sex was great with my chica 2 nuts in 2 1/2 hours I had a good time with her.

I believe there is one more cabana on this stretch of highway that I would like to check before I prepare a review of Puerto Plata cabanas.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program...

I doubt very seriously if this chic is Dominican...

...but nobody is perfect...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sosua Rates

I'd like to share a few thoughts on Sosua pricing:

Sosua rates are all over the map. Low end street rats can be easily had for 1500 pesos. As previously stated 2000 is the new 1500, basically the going rate for ST for an 8 or below will be 2000pesos. When a chic perceives she is above average she will want 2500 -3000 pesos. Chics like Sosua Chicas 7&8 generally can make that and more especially Thursday - Saturday.

There are chics that are doing variations on time but expect the same figure. For example I negotiated for a guy who wanted anal the chic agreed to 4 hours for $100.00. I offered 3000pesos because that's all he wanted to pay and I added a bonus 4000 if he was satisfied, the chic said "cien es 4500 pesos." I will admit this chic was FYNE as hell but I think she stuck to her guns because in her own words "todas las mujeres no son iguales."

Some chics are asking 3000 pesos but will give multiple nuts or agree to stay 2 or 4 hours it just depends on the chic. One thing I will say is they are getting very creative in their pricing. Then there is another group of chics that will automatically go high like $100.00 or 150.00 just to see if you will bite.

In short Sosua has changed and IMHO an option is approaching a chic knowing what you want to pay and not deviating.

The above thoughts are really basically for Pedro Clisante chicas when you get off the strip all bets are off and I am sure you can get better rates as always YMMV.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

I've learned don't ask their rate. Tell them your rate.

If they give you a rate and you undercut it then they lose face and value. If you offer the rate then it is a simple yes or no.

Ask and they are in control. Tell and you are in control.

Last trip I got the prettiest girl in Classico's on a Saturday night for 2000pesos. Was going to leave until I spotted her. I gave her the rate and she accepted, and it wasn't because I reminded her of Brad Pitt.

Sosua Rates

The above thoughts are really basically for Pedro Clisante chicas when you get off the strip all bets are off and I am sure you can get better rates as always YMMV.

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post
    I've learned don't ask their rate. Tell them your rate.

If they give you a rate and you undercut it then they lose face and value. If you offer the rate then it is a simple yes or no.

Ask and they are in control. Tell and you are in control.

Last trip I got the prettiest girl in Classico's on a Saturday night for 2000pesos. Was going to leave until I spotted her. I gave her the rate and she accepted, and it wasn't because I reminded her of Brad Pitt.
    Right as rain. That's called not letting the tail wag the dog.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

FYI, ONLY

The below listed flier is floating around Facebook, I have no idea who this is or where she lives it is only a FYI...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

"In short Sosua has changed and IMHO an option is approaching a chic knowing what you want to pay and not deviating."

It was never an option, rather this monger's Prime Directive.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Guzmancito, Puerto Plata Province

I have an ex-pat friend who's wife has family in Guzmancito. Guzmancito is right outside Luperon close to Maimon.

I got a taste of the pre Tropical Storm Ericka winds

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread Information