Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Re: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Barba Negra, Costambar

I decided to spend a day hanging with SrSuerte who was at Blackbeards. Blackbeards makes a decent get away every now and then not only are there some FYNE chicas in a controlled environment but I absolutely love the food in the restaurant there!

Click to see pic

The day shift is generally lighter than the night shift but there is often enough to choose from

Click to see pic

The wings are really good.....

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Every puta in there I have ever fucked thinks they are my girlfriend on V day..

Think I will go to the local casa typica and pull one off the shelf... Either that or stay home and hide.

Damn, Damn, damn!!!!!
    hahaha aint that the truth!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Always appreciate the intel on Barba Negra (as the staff does rotate frequently)
    Looks like all is good as of the time you visited. Thanks Cam!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minkyboodle View Post
    Always appreciate the intel on Barba Negra (as the staff does rotate frequently)
    Looks like all is good as of the time you visited. Thanks Cam!
    I think they did an overhaul of all the chicas. I dont know if I seen one that was there over two years. They have two that have over two years but there were off.

I co-sign on the pollo guisado and the chicas. They had a lot that are my type. There was not enough time to have them all.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Western Union

I understand as a rule it's not a good idea to send Western Union however not long ago I sent a chic 1500 pesos to cover child care and her passage from La Romana to Puerto Plata. We spent a weekend together previously so I thought I could trust her.

So the day of the she was supposed to come not only didn't she show up but she blocked me on whatsapp. She has reached out again and wants to make amends...yeah right!

I got a hit from a Dominican Cupid chica who lives in Bonao and we went around and around about pricing so she was dismissed. She sent me some toto shots trying to incentivize me but I passed

I guess she needs money so a month later she reaches out again and we go through a song and dance

Click this bar to view the full image.

She wanted 3000 pesos the first go round and now she says she wants 2000 pesos which is a no brainer if she comes from Bonao to Puerto Plata on her on dime. Of course I would give her something extra once she arrives.

But this chic wants me to send her 2000 pesos ...the problem is she is NOT like Ms. La Romana who I had already spent the weekend with I have no idea who I am communicating with in reality.

I am planning another San Cristobal - Santo Domingo excursion soon and I could easily stop in Bonao and get a little snack on the way but frankly I am not sure who or what I am dealing with so I think I'll pass.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

If they ask for more than 1000 pesos for transport they're trying to run game on you. At that amount they're covering bus fare and perhaps buying food for the house a couple of days. My standard response though, if it's not a long time favorite and sometimes even then, is "prestado el dinero". If she really wants to come she'll find the money somewhere.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Driving in Puerto Plata

Driving in Puerto Plata during the day is a challenge between the moto traffic and other traffic they may or may not obey traffic laws. I know I shouldn't be using my cell phone when driving but when I saw this guy with a cast on his left leg driving with one hand looking down on his cell phone I just had to get a picture. I bet he broke his leg in a moto crash...ROTFL!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mofongo King, Playa Sosua

I haven't been spending much time in Sosua but I have friends in town and one of our favorite beach spots is Mofongo King.

I had grilled fish which was good, most everything on the menu is decent and I enjoy eating there.

I got to spend time with friends and saw Seville who I haven't seen in a while. There were other sights on the beach but nothing too much to brag about.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dominicanas have narcolepsy...lol!

Although I havn't been going to Sosua much lately when I was going frequently I hadn't seen Ms. San Juan de Maguana in almost a year, when we finally talked she said she had not been in over 6 months. On the surface she seems to be a good FWB candidate because although she is PFP she doesn't have the hard core puta attitude and seems to dislike the Sosua lifestyle. I sent her a message and advised if she wanted to come to Puerto Plata we could spend some time together.

I met her at the parada de publico and we went to San Jorge Pizzaria and had another great pizza. I can't believe I can get a large pizza with 2 toppings and 2 drinks gor 500 pesos...GTFOH...R U CEE REE US...lol!

She is really good people and I think it's cute when she repeats everything I say. If I say "somos amigos" she say "si amigos" and our whole conversation is like that. She really has a nice body to be as old as she is and although the BBBJ was ok the sex was very good. It's hard to find a woman I can get a good rhythm with because many just do too much.

Of course she has narcolepsy like so many other Dominicanas...and she sleeps with her...with her...yup you gotit with her phone...gofigure

She's really good people and her like her but I am not enjoying prostitutes like I used to. I'll continue to smash of course but I look forward to my other opportunities developing.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 02-20-2016 at 02:00 PM.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Blue Ice Piano Bar, Dr Rosen-Sosua

There is a new spot open between Chez Mon Real Restaurant and Rockies Restaurant called Blue Ice Piano Bar

Click to see pic

I made a pull in Rumbas and decided to do my interview at the new venue but when we arrived my chica was dressed to casual for entry. She was wearing a fitted ball cap and tight shorts, apparently the venue has a strict dress code so I did not get to go inside but it looks like a very classy place. When I return to Sosua I will definitely investigate and do a write up on it.
    A dress code!? In Sosua? This place is going to have the same fate as The Spot.
    Good Riddance!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bourbon Street Restaurant , Pedro Clisante Sosua

Bourbon Street Restaurant is now open in the old El Toro Bar spot. The restaurant is across the street from Rumbas and has an open air view of Pedro Clisante.

There is a cash desk however this is for the wait staff

The venue has 2 bars

In addition it has a cigar bar that is enclosed from the restaurant

All the food is prepared fresh to order. My dish for the night was Mahi Mahi with red beans and rice. There was a mixup and the waitress brough me salmon and rice but the order was corrected within 10 minutes, I am sure if I got some one else's plate or not. The red beans and rice were EXCELLENT and the fish was not the best but it was decent. My plate was 700 pesos so it was more comparable to US prices. In fact almost everything on the menu was in that price range therefore this restaurant is not for the budget traveler. If you are a drinker you could easily drop 1500 pesos in the blink of an eye.

An American Vibe

The music is smooth jazz like you were in a nice jazz spot in Atlanta or New Orleans, I particularly enjoyed this since I am a jazz lover. There is nothing Dominican about this establishment other than the staff. I spoke with the owner and he advised almost all of his staff are tourism students in the University who are studying English. The staff was very friendly and professional...very un-Dominican...ROTFL!

The dining area is nice with an open air breeze and ceiling fans and there is plenty of space between the seating.

The night I visited was a bad night

There was heavy rain the first night I visited and the power went out on Pedro Clisante. The back up generator kicked in for Rumbas across the street but their generator didn't kick in for almost 15 minutes. It was a little unnerving sitting there in the dark. There was a mix up on my order and the bathroom is in desperate need of renovation. The toilet I used didn't flush.

I spoke with the owner and he advised the bathroom was in renovation and he would check on my other concerns.

My anecdotal assessment

Although my first experience was a bit disappointing the owner is the same individual who owns the Victorian House. When I was at the Victorian House he went out of his way to assist me with my concerns up-grading my room ect. The owner is very customer service orientated in fact he took the time to talk to me for over 15 minutes therefore I have confidence that the aforementioned issued will be addressed.

This is a very American spot from the food to the music to the prices. My impression was you are paying for the ambiance as much as the food. In reality the same set up in the United States the food might cost a little more.

There was a security officer present when I was there and all the staff were professional and polite.

The venue is a restaurant, bar and cigar room. It is a great place to do interviews if you met a classy PFP chic at Rumbas who could appreciate the ambiance.
    IMHO I would not dine there with a PFP chica because between 2 people for drinks and a meal you could drop 2000 pesos easily and for me I'd rather give a PFP chica a 300 pesos meal than a 1000 pesos meal especially since I am paying for her time. On the contrary if it wasn't for the venue being in the middle of Hoe town on the strip I would gladly take a civilian to an establishment such as that because I believe we would both enjoy ourselves.

I will definitely return and add more updates later.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 02-22-2016 at 11:42 AM.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks

Bourbon Street Restaurant , Pedro Clisante Sosua

Bourbon Street Restaurant is now open in the old El Toro Bar spot. The restaurant is across the street from Rumbas and has an open air view of Pedro Clisante.

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

There is a cash desk however this is for the wait staff

Click to see pic

The venue has 2 bars

Click to see pic

In addition it has a cigar bar that is enclosed from the restaurant

Click to see pic

All the food is prepared fresh to order. My dish for the night was Mahi Mahi with red beans and rice. There was a mixup and the waitress brough me salmon and rice but the order was corrected within 10 minutes, I am sure if I got some one else's plate or not. The red beans and rice were EXCELLENT and the fish was not the best but it was decent. My plate was 700 pesos so it was more comparable to US prices. In fact almost everything on the menu was in that price range therefore this restaurant is not for the budget traveler. If you are a drinker you could easily drop 1500 pesos in the blink of an eye.

Click to see pic

An American Vibe

The music is smooth jazz like you were in a nice jazz spot in Atlanta or New Orleans, I particularly enjoyed this since I am a jazz lover. There is nothing Dominican about this establishment other than the staff. I spoke with the owner and he advised almost all of his staff are tourism students in the University who are studying English. The staff was very friendly and professional...very un-Dominican...ROTFL!

The dining area is nice with an open air breeze and ceiling fans and there is plenty of space between the seating.

The night I visited was a bad night

There was heavy rain the first night I visited and the power went out on Pedro Clisante. The back up generator kicked in for Rumbas across the street but their generator didn't kick in for almost 15 minutes. It was a little unnerving sitting there in the dark. There was a mix up on my order and the bathroom is in desperate need of renovation. The toilet I used didn't flush.

I spoke with the owner and he advised the bathroom was in renovation and he would check on my other concerns.

My anecdotal assessment

Although my first experience was a bit disappointing the owner is the same individual who owns the Victorian House. When I was at the Victorian House he went out of his way to assist me with my concerns up-grading my room ect. The owner is very customer service orientated in fact he took the time to talk to me for over 15 minutes therefore I have confidence that the aforementioned issued will be addressed.

This is a very American spot from the food to the music to the prices. My impression was you are paying for the ambiance as much as the food. In reality the same set up in the United States the food might cost a little more.

There was a security officer present when I was there and all the staff were professional and polite.

The venue is a restaurant, bar and cigar room. It is a great place to do interviews if you met a classy PFP chic at Rumbas who could appreciate the ambiance.
    IMHO I would not dine there with a PFP chica because between 2 people for drinks and a meal you could drop 2000 pesos easily and for me I'd rather give a PFP chica a 300 pesos meal than a 1000 pesos meal especially since I am paying for her time. On the contrary if it wasn't for the venue being in the middle of Hoe town on the strip I would gladly take a civilian to an establishment such as that because I believe we would both enjoy ourselves.

I will definitely return and add more updates later.
    classy ho at Rumbas....GTFOOH!! bwahahah

shame the restaruant is in the middle of ho street as you say. I think the location is going to hurt this restaurant, especially as it is open to the street. However, one must try it first, and I will.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

"classy ho at Rumbas....GTFOOH!! bwahahah"

They go to where the money is at. They dress the part and get $100 per fuck and rarely lower their price. Why not? Because jugheads are paying it. So respect their hustle---THEY ARE GETTING PAID!

ANNA6.jpgIMG-20150701-WA0078_zps7veouaj7[1].jpgANNA4.jpgANNA3.jpg00.jpg

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Once they start making money they eat themselves out of business. I know some guys like big women but I don't. They are all weight watchers candidates.
    SouthCoast

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"classy ho at Rumbas....GTFOOH!! bwahahah"

They go to where the money is at. They dress the part and get $100 per fuck and rarely lower their price. Why not? Because jugheads are paying it. So respect their hustle---THEY ARE GETTING PAID!

ANNA6.jpgIMG-20150701-WA0078_zps7veouaj7[1].jpgANNA4.jpgANNA3.jpg00.jpg

except...are any of these pics from Rumba?

I do admit there are a few classy hos though in Sosua although from reading Cam's report I assume you are more likely to find them in other towns including Puerto Plata. And I suppose they do make their $. If they didn't have some intelligence and the ability to dress themselves up they would not make as much I don't think.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Yes you will find them and many Classy looking chicas in Rhumba on any given night. Why are they there? The same as every other chica. Why pay $200 peso when you get the same dude and not spend any money. Others will dress down and still have a classy look in the early evening and still get that $100. Then go right to Classico and get another one.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    classy ho at Rumbas....GTFOOH!! bwahahah

shame the restaruant is in the middle of ho street as you say. I think the location is going to hurt this restaurant, especially as it is open to the street. However, one must try it first, and I will.
    I have seen quite a few classy chicas at Rumbas especially between 10pm and midnight some head to Merengue & Classicos and many get pulled and have their score for the night.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 355 Posts

Yes you will find them and many Classy looking chicas in Rhumba on any given night. Why are they there? The same as every other chica. Why pay $200 peso when you get the same dude and not spend any money. Others will dress down and still have a classy look in the early evening and still get that $100. Then go right to Classico and get another one.
    I have seen quite a few classy chicas at Rumbas especially between 10pm and midnight some head to Merengue & Classicos and many get pulled and have their score for the night.
    Classy and classy looking are two very different things in my opinion,especially when referring to girls walking the streets of Sosua.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post

I agree 100%. I went and checked it out,very nice in every way possible,good food,great service but I give them six months tops. Bad location for a nice place like that and the prices they charge. A lot of the non mongering public will NEVER go there because of the location,just one of the reasons that Baileys is so successful. That said,I hope I am wrong and that they are around for a long time.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Classy and classy looking are two very different things in my opinion,especially when referring to girls walking the streets of Sosua.
    How different men define classy is as different as the individual men who are defining it...after all one man's floor is another man's ceiling. The point of my comment was to say there are some women in Rumbas that because of their appearance as well as how they carry themselves would appear to fit better in Bourbon Street's ambiance.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information