Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Re: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Always a pleasure Cam... hopefully we can do it again soon, and for a a little longer!
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Did you stop by any of Trujillo's homes?
    I'm a Payer not a Player

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Did you stop by any of Trujillo's homes?
    No, but I will be back in a few days to see a little shorty I met maybe I will put that on the agenda.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    No, but I will be back in a few days to see a little shorty I met maybe I will put that on the agenda.
    While you're there, go by Hacienda Maria and the old Sugar mill where folks used to be "interrogated", never to be seen again.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cuper (Entertainment Complex) San Cristobal

We left Playa Najayo and went to Cuper which is one of the premier venues in San Cristobal. Don't ask me where it was ...lol! It was located on a dirt road but I am sure if yu are in the area all the taxistas know how to get there.

Cuper is an entertainment complex. It is an open air venue similar to Agua Azul in Mao but much nicer. You walk in they search you and there is a indoor disco on your left which is next to a pool room. Then there are a couple of dance floors with bars and in the back there are 2 pools. The area with the pools has a stage for live shows.

The music was all Latin and there were couples dancing drinking and young folk were swimming in the pools. There is something for everybody there.

I was told the waitresses are available however I did not investigate because we were tied up with 3 chicas. The venue is EXCELLENT and I definitely wouldn't mind returning my only problem was outside is a dirt road and there as no paved parking but inside was very modern neat and clean.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Sounds like the old "Riverside Club" in Santiago, except for the pool.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cine Cabana, San Cristobal

One of the major down falls of San Cristobal is the lack of lodging for visitors. At the time of this report I was unable to find any reputable hotels and I later checked AirBnB for apartments and I couldn't find anything decent. There are quite a few cabanas on the main Autopista that goes through town. Cine Cabana is one of the cabanas.

One of Tgunz's chicas had a chica she wanted me to meet but she didn't have a cedula so I passed. Then she showed me a photo of Ms San Cristobal and I was pleased. So I agreed to meet her after I was assured she had a cedula. We arrived at her house and she gets in my vehicle and I wuzz lyke WTF? she looked nothing like her photo and she was looking very sexy! We were trying to go somewhere so I could talk and get to know her better but both chics were lost so we headed to Cine cabana which is not far from her house.

We are talking and she sits on the couch and I sit on the bed. She was being friendly and distant at the same time. Then Ohhhhhh snapppp! it becomes painfully obvious this chic is not a pro or a semi pro. She is 19 in school and lives with her parents, she quickly says "no puedo amanecer" and makes clear that her parents are very strict can you say "CONYO!" She was under the impression we were going to a disco and not a cabana.

So I am supposed to be interviewing the chic and guess what? GUESS? This chic starts with the "pregunta" then "otra pregunta" she's peppering me with questions like a damn Chinese ping pong game...lol! So now she's getting more comfortable and you know what she says? She tells me to take off my shoes and get comfortable and ahm lyke "en serio?"...jajaja!

But no such luck she would not join me in bed and kept sitting on the couch I stood her up for a minute and got a kiss from her luscious lips but that was it she had to go...can you say?...."CONYO!...jajaaj. I called her a cab and she took off.

Another non-pro sexless escapade that I really enjoyed! Uhmmmm aye think ahm comin back to San Cristobal...ROTFL!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hotel Calypso, Boca Chica

Hotel Calypso is a few streets over from Calle Duarte in Boca Chica and is in walking distance of the strip. It is a dated hotel but decent. The staff was nice and the room was clean but everything in it appeared to be old from the television to the bed and all the furnishings. The room I had faced the street so I could hear a lot of street noise.

There was a complimentary breakfast in the morning but it only included eggs toast and cereal.

After a few messages back in forth I later discovered that Ms. San Cristobal was on her period so I would have to return to see her. Since I was in the area I decided to make another stop. BCC4 was a chic I met in Classicos who wouldn't take my money because she said I didn't know her well enough. I met her the following day and we hit it off. I later discovered she was long gaming me because she was looking for a novio.

She doesn't come to Sosua often and I haven't seen her in a while so I decided to check on her. She used to live in The Capital but now she is closer to her family in Boca Chica-Andres.

She offered me to stay at her place but I ended up at the Calypso Hotel which turned out to be decent. She was more GFE than before than in Sosua. She has MADD BBBJ skills and the sex was fantastic also. I tried to get a second nut after the first and she was rocking with me but I couldn't make it happen so I gave up. She couldn't stay because she has 3 kids and had to get back so I dropped her off at the moto spot.

I really like this woman, she's in school and although she goes to Sosua occasionally she is not there frequently. With 3 kids it's inevitable there will be a grand need for ayuda so I'll keep a low profile going forward.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Back to San Cristobal to see Ms. San Cristobal

My first meeting with MSC was quite promising we started off slow I think in part because she was not anticipating going to a cabana with a stranger but we were able to get over that hurdle even though the night only ended only with a kiss I was hopeful. All signals I got she is a non-pro.

In a whatsapp message I said “no quice ofenderte cuando dije te deseo” I was fishing to see if she was “DTF” if I should return. She responding by saying in essence she couldn’t give me the affection I wanted now but she could if I came back the following week. When I thought about it I figured she might have been on her period so since she was game I felt it was a good idea to return.

We talked every day I was trying to make her as comfortable as possible with me. There were several things that were impressive, first I was whatsapping with her while driving and she reprimanded me for texting and driving…WTF?...hmmmm she is very conscientious. Second decent hotels are very rare in the San Cristobal area so she started searching and found Hotel Najayo Beach which is about 45 minutes west of San Cristobal. She was like a secretary getting pictures etc. the only thing she refused to do is call and talk to the staff. Bottom line she showed me she was very organized which is impressive.

It was less than a 4 hour drive which really wasn't bad. The worst part of the trip was between Puerto Plata and Santiago because Puerto Plata Navarette Hwy is terrible for pot holes and drivers playing hop scotch passing traffic going both ways.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

It was less than a 4 hour drive which really wasn't bad. The worst part of the trip was between Puerto Plata and Santiago because Puerto Plata Navarette Hwy is terrible for pot holes and drivers playing hop scotch passing traffic going both ways.

Click to see pic
    Is there a way to get from Puerto Plata to Boca Chica or the SDQ airport without going through the heart of santo domingo with all that traffic? Maybe a bypass when you first enter the capital??? (leaving from puerto plata so the Nagua route/new highway isn't an option)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Is there a way to get from Puerto Plata to Boca Chica or the SDQ airport without going through the heart of santo domingo with all that traffic? Maybe a bypass when you first enter the capital??? (leaving from puerto plata so the Nagua route/new highway isn't an option)
    Yes. I can drive east on Hwy 5 from Puerto Plata through Sosua, Cabarette and Gasper Hernandez. On the outside of Naugua is the new highway south which is a toll road. It is a very comfortable ride less than 2 hours and it puts you out east of Santo Domingo and west of Boca Chica. The problem for me is that it adds about an hour to the trip because I have to drive to Nagua and then south.

That route is feasible if I am going to Boca Chica but makes no sense if I am going to San Cristobal which is west of Santo Domingo.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Prince Car Wash, San Cristobal

Once I arrived in San Cristobal my car was filthy after driving through the rain so after picking up MSC she took me to the Prince Car Wash I am not sure of the exact location.

MSC advised that it is a car wash where the chicas are available I didn't enquire further for obvious reasons. Since it was in the middle of the afternoon there bar was closed and there was no activity other than the car wash but she advised it is very lively at night.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    My question was/is; if there's another option other than the nagua route??

Anyone, please answer in this separate thread:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...-to-Boca-Chica

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hotel Najayo Beach

Hotel Najayo Beach is on the west end of Playa Najayo. This is the same beach Tgunz and I visited on my first trip. Shout out to my little shorty MSC for finding the hotel. Playa Najayo is about 45 minutes west of San Cristobal. San Cristobal is lacking in lodging such as hotels and apartments. I checked the internet for both hotels and apartments and almost everything is located in Santo Domingo. MSC was able to find the hotel and sent me photos, although I was unable to make a reservation because there is no web site nor would anyone answer the phone when I called they did have rooms available upon our arrival.

The hotel is more of a retreat destination than a resort. Many of the rooms did not have televisions and our room had a television but no cable. There was no WIFI and my Orange hotspot only functioned intermittently so we really had a campo type experience.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hotel Najayo Beach-Dining Room

On the first floor of the hotel is a dinning area with tables chairs couches and a giant flat screen TV. Against the wall are caricatures of different celebrities.

The food at the hotel was decent and we did not have to leave the property for anything. Breakfast was very simple:

Lunch and dinner had a regular menu. We both had Filet de Mero which were very large portions:

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Playa Najayo

All MSC and I did for 2 days was eat, have sex, sleep watch television and we spent some time on the beach which was very tranquil. The hotel section of the beach is private and I enjoyed listening and watching the waves. It was a laid back time for both of us, only the future know what type of relationship we will have going forward.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Hotel Najayo Beach-Dining Room

On the first floor of the hotel is a dinning area with tables chairs couches and a giant flat screen TV. Against the wall are caricatures of different celebrities.

Click to see pic

The food at the hotel was decent and we did not have to leave the property for anything. Breakfast was very simple:

Click to see pic

Lunch and dinner had a regular menu. We both had Filet de Mero which were very large portions:

Click to see pic
    I always did like the fish I got in DR!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bailando en la playa

See if you can recognize a Sosua Starlett...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNo2...ature=youtu.be

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Thank you!

I see that the Carolina that XXX and I helped make famous a couple years ago is looking very nice............

Is the main chica Jar Jar?
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Thank you!

I see that the Carolina that XXX and I helped make famous a couple years ago is looking very nice............

Is the main chica Jar Jar?
    ...yessssur in the flesh...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information