Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    Remember our first impression of San Crystabol... nice to see you enjoying yourself over there. id like to go to cuper one more time.
    I think I have enjoyed it because I have someone to share it with but a part from that I don't think I would enjoy it that much.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hotel Garant & Suites, Boca Chica

I left Hotel Riazor in Santo Domingo to spend my last couple of days in Boca Chica at Hotel Garant. Hotel Garant is minutes from Calle Duarte the rooms are clean and the staff is great. The hotel has a pool and an area for weights if you are into working out. There are also about 2 or 3 chicas on site during the day however they generally do not represent the top of the food chain.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Piano Bar - Calle Duarte, Boca Chica

I spent my evenings hanging out in front of the Piano Bar which apparently has new ownership who has opened the back so you can spend time inside or outside.

I spent some time with Yayow and went to the Piano Bar on Calle Duarte. I saw Ms Boca Chica who was from San Pedro de Marcoris and she has some of the most gorgeous legs I have seen in a while. We chatted and connected very well so I pulled the trigger.

Mannnnn this chic was hot lyke FIYAH! She backs up to me starts dancing and grinding and its on and poppin. She pushed me on the bed we make out for a few then jumps up and hits the shower after which so do I.

She is very take charge and kind of aggressive I personally prefer a woman more passive but after my mediocre sex with wifey I was game! BBBJ was good but not long enough. Sex was very good but she was so aggressive she kept changing positions so I couldn't get it right...CONYO! We finally got it right and ahm lyke woooosah...lol!

She takes a shower comes back out and WTF? ...this chic starts backing up on me...uhmmm lyke REALLY? I hit again I am enjoying this so much so the condom slips off and is left inside her she finds it pulls it out. She doesn't spazz out on me she just had a worried look on her face and she goes to sleep.

In the morning she wakes up and here we go again with her backing up on me...seems like I have been here before...lol! It's hard to get a rhythm because she's real aggressive but I finally do and I am really enjoying this. She's extra paranoid checking the condom and she checks it a second time and you won't believe what happened ...GUESS? ...SANGRE everywhere...ohhhhhhhhhhh snap! She says she had her period last week and I am not that big to do any kind of damage so that ended our morning session.

She was so embarrassed she put on her clothes was apologizing and she left. She lives in San Pedro de Marcoris and comes to Boca Chica to work and I was thinking about doing a day trip with her because the sex was so great but I guess not...asi es la vida.

My second and last day in Boca Chica

I was sitting in front of the Piano Bar and I saw BC6 again, we talked and she said she went to the doctor and fixed whatever was wrong with her. I could not understand what caused the bleeding but she said she was ok. I enjoy her company and we seem to connect pretty well so I decided to go with a known quantity for my last night in Country.

Once we arrived in the room the sex was good but not as good as the first time. Although there was no blood she was a little paranoid but I believe we both enjoyed one another's company. I have her information but I have no idea if we will see one another again.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Conclusion

I am feeling much more comfortable as an ex-pat, in the beginning I was in vacation mode back and forth to Sosua almost every night but now I find myself in Sosua primarily to hang out with friends when they are in town. I still have a few Sosua chicas on my bucket list but I have a love hate relationship with PFP after seeing what the lifestyle does to most of the women. Some remain good people but many more get corrupted by it and I just as soon stay away from them.

I enjoy living in Puerto Plata because of the ex-pat community and it's closeness to Sosua is very convenient. I have had a few Puerto Plata dates but I am not sure if I want a steady relationship in Puerto Plata, so I don't feel cramped living in the same city. Long distance relationships are looking very attractive at this time since I can see my interest once or twice a month and still do my thing on the side so we shall see how that develops.

I had an opportunity to travel throughout the Island seeing Las Terenace, Samana, Sabaneta, San Cristobal and Juan Dolio but there is much more I'd like to see when I return. I still have a few irons in the fire we will see how they develop when I return.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread Information