Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Any Jet Skies?
    I have seen jet skis at Playa Boca Chica but I did not see any at Playa Juan Dolio.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Anecdotal Observation #8

Samana is NOT a mongering destination, PFP exist but nothing like Sosua or Boca Chica, however it is great for its beaches, views and to wife up.

It is not likely a man like me in his 50's can meet an attractive 23 year old by accident on whatsapp and 2 days later have a date with her and 1 week later spend a weekend in a resort without the exchange of big money in the United States. It was raining when we left the hotel and she insist I take her to the parada de gua gua and not all the way to San Cristobal...REALLY? I gave her money for the gua gua just before she left and she looks at it like "what's this?" and I said "por la gua gua" she says "Ohhhh" and kisses me...uhhhhm lyke REALLY? I wrestled with whether I should give her money or not but I did that in the past with a non pro and later regretted it so if we are going to have a non pro relationship I will treat her like a non pro.

This experience was definitely what the doctor ordered sex could have been more passionate but this was our first time together and the second night was better than the first. I can do the monger thing with my eyes closed but this was a different experience that I have needed for quite some time. Straight PFP for me gets old after a while, of course I will return eventually but it does me good to know that there are women in the Dominican Republic that are not always trying to get in my pocket.

It remains to be seen if I will head back to San Cristobal or invite her to Puerto Plata ...we shall see...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Puerto Plata Transvestite

I got a Facebook message from the below listed person so I followed up.

I am chilling right now so I wasn't in a hurry to meet but "it" kept pressing me. We went around and around about "its" age and finally it confessed it was a transvestite.

So I insisted I only do flaca bonita MUJERES "it" hit me with some cuerpo shots

What I found alarming is "it" tried to convince me to go out saying she has plenty of clients and when I went through her Facebook page there were many men cosigning for "its" photos. Anyways "it" kept pressing me so "it" got blocked and deleted. If you run across this profile you have been warned!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sosua Hoe Convention

I am sure some of you know some of the chics in this photo

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,482 Times in 10,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Sosua Hoe Convention

I am sure some of you know some of the chics in this photo

Click to see pic

LOOKS MORE LIKE A WEIGHT WATCHERS CONVENTION TO ME,,,,,,,,

I ENLARGED THE PICTURE FOR A CLOSER LOOK,,,,,AND MY DECISION WOULD REMAIN TO PASS ON ALL 10,,,,,,,

BUT TO EACH IS OWN,,,,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    LOOKS MORE LIKE A WEIGHT WATCHERS CONVENTION TO ME,,,,,,,,

I ENLARGED THE PICTURE FOR A CLOSER LOOK,,,,,AND MY DECISION WOULD REMAIN TO PASS ON ALL 10,,,,,,,

BUT TO EACH IS OWN,,,,,,,,,
    The one with the green shirt with the lips on it is a real nice flacca but the others yeah you're right...lol!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Puerto Plata Transvestite

I got a Facebook message from the below listed person so I followed up.

Click to see pic

I am chilling right now so I wasn't in a hurry to meet but "it" kept pressing me. We went around and around about "its" age and finally it confessed it was a transvestite.

Click to see pic

So I insisted I only do flaca bonita MUJERES "it" hit me with some cuerpo shots

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

What I found alarming is "it" tried to convince me to go out saying she has plenty of clients and when I went through her Facebook page there were many men cosigning for "its" photos. Anyways "it" kept pressing me so "it" got blocked and deleted. If you run across this profile you have been warned!

Most of them you can spot from a mile away.

I met a "girl" once years ago named Fonzi that worked as the receptionist in a well known modeling agency here in Santo Domingo. Gorgeous, and built like a brick shithouse.

We chatted for a while. I was getting good vibes, so I invited her to a cabana.

It wasn't until we were pulling in the garage that "she" asked me if I'd be upset if "she" was a "he"?

I was flabbergasted. I never would have guessed.

There's not very many of that caliber walking the streets.

Needless to say, I gave him taxi money and sent him on his way.
    Last edited by MrHappy; 02-12-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

San Jorge Panaderia y Pizzaria, Puetro Plata

San Jorge Panaderia Y Pizzaria is on Calle Principal in Puerto Plata, it is a bakery where they make bread desserts and pizza. There is an inside dinning area a upstairs balcony and an outside dinning area that faces the street with a nice breeze. It is a great meeting and place for dates.

Good Italian / US style pizza is very difficult to find in the Dominican Republic, the bread sauce or ingredients are often WHACK but this pizza was very good. What I liked most was the sauce was not bland like many Dominican pizza places, it had a tangy semi-sweet flavor that I enjoyed.

I met MC earlier this year on Dominican Cupid but she was working in Sosua at the time so we hooked up. Sex was ok the first time but she seemed to be a nice person so I repeated and did a TLN with her before I returned home. She was really domestic and GFE at my apartment.

When I came back I asked her to show me around Cotui but she refused because she didn't want to arrive with a man because everyone would think I am her novio. I dismissed her but she kept persisting over time I thought I might have been too harsh. She stopped off in Puerto Plata before heading to Sosua and we went and had pizza at San Jorge Pizzaria which turned out to be some of the best pizza I have had in the Dominican Republic.

While we are eating she says "quiero decirte algo" I look at her like WTF? "dimelo?" she says "tengo una pareja" I said "verdad?" she says "es no un hombre" I wuzz lyke GTFOH...LOL! So she talks about how they were just friends BLAH BLAH BLAH and I thought well maybe she needs a little wood and I was right.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Chica en mi casa

I generally don't invite many chicas into my apartment but Ms. Cotui has proven she can be trusted. We get to my place and this chic gives me one of the best BBBJ's I have had in quite some time. Sex was great! Well I can tell you this chic is definitely BI-SEXUAL and not homosexual...ROTFL!. I told her she needed some wood every now and then and she just started laughing. Anyways she says they don't use toys so I broke out my little bullet and put some lube on it and she went bananas but she didn't want to leche she made me stop...CONYO! We went at it again and good sex once again.

In the morning sex was ok so I told her she needed to put on her bikini and fix our breakfast but she comes out with her shorts on but she later sends me bikini shots she took in my bathroom...go figure???? I can see her naked while I am stroking but she won't walk around my place with a bikini on...I'll never understand women!

We spent 2 days together sex was good very chill and low maintenance. She cleans up my kitchen and it hasn't looked this good since I moved in a year ago...ROTFL!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Las metas de las putas

I'm glad all Dominican women don't think this way...

Click this bar to view the full image.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I guess pay in exchange for services is not enough!

One of my Kviar PFP chicas wants me to get her a gift for Valentines Day and I am lyke REALLY????

Click this bar to view the full image.

...yeah right...GTFOOHWTBS!

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

San Jorge Panaderia y Pizzaria, Puetro Plata

San Jorge Panaderia Y Pizzaria is on Calle Principal in Puerto Plata, it is a bakery where they make bread desserts and pizza. There is an inside dinning area a upstairs balcony and an outside dinning area that faces the street with a nice breeze. It is a great meeting and place for dates.

Click to see pic

Good Italian / US style pizza is very difficult to find in the Dominican Republic, the bread sauce or ingredients are often WHACK but this pizza was very good. What I liked most was the sauce was not bland like many Dominican pizza places, it had a tangy semi-sweet flavor that I enjoyed.

I met MC earlier this year on Dominican Cupid but she was working in Sosua at the time so we hooked up. Sex was ok the first time but she seemed to be a nice person so I repeated and did a TLN with her before I returned home. She was really domestic and GFE at my apartment.

When I came back I asked her to show me around Cotui but she refused because she didn't want to arrive with a man because everyone would think I am her novio. I dismissed her but she kept persisting over time I thought I might have been too harsh. She stopped off in Puerto Plata before heading to Sosua and we went and had pizza at San Jorge Pizzaria which turned out to be some of the best pizza I have had in the Dominican Republic.

While we are eating she says "quiero decirte algo" I look at her like WTF? "dimelo?" she says "tengo una pareja" I said "verdad?" she says "es no un hombre" I wuzz lyke GTFOH...LOL! So she talks about how they were just friends BLAH BLAH BLAH and I thought well maybe she needs a little wood and I was right.
    Bologna.. Makes a great pizza.. It also looks like the Scotch and Sirloin has a brick oven may make good pizza.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Most of them you can spot from a mile away.

I met a "girl" once years ago named Fonzi that worked as the receptionist in a well known modeling agency here in Santo Domingo. Gorgeous, and built like a brick shithouse.

We chatted for a while. I was getting good vibes, so I invited her to a cabana.

It wasn't until we were pulling in the garage that "she" asked me if I'd be upset if "she" was a "he"?

I was flabbergasted. I never would have guessed.

There's not very many of that caliber walking the streets.

Needless to say, I gave him taxi money and sent him on his way.

Priceless story....

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Angora Mall, Santo Domingo

When I saw Krispy Kreme Doughnuts I realized at that moment that I never have to return to the United States again ever in life. I absolutely love Krispy Kreme especially right out the oven...que rico! I absolutely had to have a couple, a little taste of home was nice.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    Right out of the WHAT? Krispy Kreme donuts are FRIED, not baked. That's the secret of these yummy fat-balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXEsDq7JAMI
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Bologna.. Makes a great pizza.. It also looks like the Scotch and Sirloin has a brick oven may make good pizza.
    New Garden has a brick oven now also,their pizza is very good. Bailey's has the best that I have had,I have not had Scotch and Sirloin's yet. For the Superbowl a few friends and I ordered 6 pizzas from Bologna's,I was not impressed,as a matter of fact it gave me the sh1ts.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    New Garden has a brick oven now also,their pizza is very good. Bailey's has the best that I have had,I have not had Scotch and Sirloin's yet. For the Superbowl a few friends and I ordered 6 pizzas from Bologna's,I was not impressed,as a matter of fact it gave me the sh1ts.
    Great to hear that Baileys and Bolgnas are still around.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

I guess pay in exchange for services is not enough!

One of my Kviar PFP chicas wants me to get her a gift for Valentines Day and I am lyke REALLY????

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

...yeah right...GTFOOHWTBS!
    I told you it was coming....If you think I'm going out to LA Bodega tonight you are crazy.. Every puta in there I have ever fucked thinks they are my girlfriend on V day..

Think I will go to the local casa typica and pull one off the shelf... Either that or stay home and hide.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Every puta in there I have ever fucked thinks they are my girlfriend on V day..

Think I will go to the local casa typica and pull one off the shelf... Either that or stay home and hide.

Damn, Damn, damn!!!!!

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Seriously,, they should get real and just call it Vagina Day.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Barba Negra, Costambar

I decided to spend a day hanging with SrSuerte who was at Blackbeards. Blackbeards makes a decent get away every now and then not only are there some FYNE chicas in a controlled environment but I absolutely love the food in the restaurant there!

The day shift is generally lighter than the night shift but there is often enough to choose from

At night there is generally some type of activity and the best are available

There were plenty of options for me but I only ended up with a chic that Carribe Kid and I met the last time I was at Blackbeards. At the dance contest I chose a cute morena but apparently another chic thought I was going to be with her which wasn't the case. I ended up with the chic Carribe Kid and I met earlier and the session turned out well.

It was good to hang with SrSuerte a night at Blackbeards is always relaxing.

39. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information