Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 11/2015 - Camaro’s Journal Part 2 -2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I don't recall you mentioning any children of your own ... but Yayow has written recently about the inner conflict, if you will, of having his daughter's classmates showing up on his radar as potential friends-with-benefits. Here in the USA, we men are generally shamed for showing interest in a woman who is too-obviously younger; labels like "creepy" or "cradle-robber" or "pedophile" get used, even if the sweet-young-thing in question is a legal adult. There seems to be far less shame, if any, attached to what I'll call the "Mrs. Robinson Effect," in honor of The Graduate.

The same isn't true, or at least isn't nearly as true, in Central and South America. A fifty-something man with a twenty-something novia, or FWB, might be envied but wouldn't likely be scorned. (It gets more difficult as you get older. Weyland has assured me that I shouldn't be wasting my time and my pesos on any chica who isn't young enough to be my GRANDdaughter. )
    Yes my son is 35. My issue has to do with maturity and the appearance of a woman who looks like she is a teenager. If she is in her 20's and is mature of course but when they look like a little girl I have a difficult time going forward.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Auto Parts in the Dominican Republic

My model of SUV is known for having problems with the rear glass latches. One broke and the other was on its last leg so they needed to be replaced. I went to a shop in Puerto Plata that specialized in that type of work and discovered that the parts I needed were not available in the Dominican Republic after his searching for over 2 weeks. Since I was returning home for my birthday I decided to get the parts when I was at home.

The parts shop I went to at home did not have the parts in stock so I had them shipped to the Dominican Republic. The parts arrived and were installed with no problem.

So the owner of the shop asked me how much I paid for the parts and shipping and it was a little over $200.00 so I asked him if he would have gotten the parts how much would it have cost him and he replied with almost the same figure. Apparently because the part was not available he was trying to save money on shipping when he could have got the parts minus the airfare. The owner would rather me go home and get the part than order the part and pay for shipping. It will take some time for me to get accustomed to Dominican thinking.

There are obvious things about this country to love but then there are other things not so much...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dominican Spanish

I think I will always struggle with Dominican Spanish. I recently received the below text message from a chica and if it wasn't for the context I wouldn't understand anything...

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Dominican Spanish

I think I will always struggle with Dominican Spanish. I recently received the below text message from a chica and if it wasn't for the context I wouldn't understand anything...

Click to see pic
    Is the problem Dominican Spanish, or Dominican spelling (or rather, the lack thereof)?
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Is the problem Dominican Spanish, or Dominican spelling (or rather, the lack thereof)?
    Both, when I am speaking with some Dominicans I can't understand a word they are saying whereas others speak clearly and succinctly and I understand most of what is being said.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Both, when I am speaking with some Dominicans I can't understand a word they are saying whereas others speak clearly and succinctly and I understand most of what is being said.
    It happens with every language. They are obviously not speaking the proper language but a sort of slang. I still have some issues in English as well when somebody speaks some sort of slang to me... obviously the more the person is illiterate and the worse his writing skills are..
    It is actually a good way to select girls.. In few messages when I see that they are not able to speak/write properly enough, then it's time for me to move on. I am just not interested... This is obviously different for Haitians speaking Spanish. It's not their language so it's understandable if they do not speak it correctly.
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    It happens with every language. They are obviously not speaking the proper language but a sort of slang. I still have some issues in English as well when somebody speaks some sort of slang to me... obviously the more the person is illiterate and the worse his writing skills are..
    It is actually a good way to select girls.. In few messages when I see that they are not able to speak/write properly enough, then it's time for me to move on. I am just not interested... This is obviously different for Haitians speaking Spanish. It's not their language so it's understandable if they do not speak it correctly.
    Agreed!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ms. Gasper Hernandez

Today I was going through my whatsapp and saw Ms. Gaper Hernandez changed her profile picture to the below meme.

We have only been together twice but getting to know her as a person it appears to describe her perfectly. She is a very strong willed woman in fact I would identify her as an Alpha Female, she could definitely run a weak man if he allowed her to. We have yet to really but heads and we have been in agreement thus far so we shall see what the future holds.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Anecdotal Observation#1

I will be mixing my chica diet up with non, semi and full time pros. I have noticed some pros will not reduce the price or increase the service for repeat clientele. This can be due to having a strong customer base or plain old simple ignorance of customer service. I have also noticed that some chics if they like you or have an agenda will increase their service 2 leches, chupar sin condom etc and some will reduce their price. I had one chic who offered the toto for free but later wanted me to be her chauffeur which was a price I wasn't willing to pay.

Going forward I will rarely repeat with a PFP chica unless she either reduces her price or increases her service.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    I had an interesting experience. I was sitting in the waiting area of a local car wash when a Dominicano walks in looks at me and says "como estas?" There was another Dominican sitting next to me and the first Dominican looked at him and said "como tu tah?" So I looked at him and asked "como tu sabes no soy Dominicano?" He laughs at me and says "tu ropa"...jajajaja

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dominican Spanish

Click to see pic

Thanks SrSuerte for the translation...I was LOST!

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW
    Dominican Spanish: Yeba cotigo padomi cotigo mor
    Regular Spanish: Llevame contigo para dormir contigo amor

Dominican Spanish: Uju( I am assuming it is an expression) cudo dime
    Regular Spanish: Dime cuando or Cuando dime
    Last edited by camaro1257; 12-01-2015 at 01:09 AM.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mission Santiago

I had a stable in Santiago when I first moved to the Dominican Republic but they all fizzled out on me and traveling back and forth became a hassle. Santiago is cranking up again so I decided to visit a chic who sent me a toto shot and another chica who has been in que for about a year. The trip begam with me headed south on Hwy 5 the Naverette- Puerto Plata Hwy and I am seeing groups of Policia Nacional with black uniforms on and assault rifles standing by the highway.

When I arrive at Amber Cove I see why there was such a heavy police presence there is a cruise ship in port.

The drive to Santiago from Puerto Plata is truly a challenge. The road has big pot holes in different spots and it is a 2 lane highway where big trucks can often only drive 30mph so people cross the double yellow lines trying to get passed them.

The problem is some of the passing is done in very dangerous spots at high speeds so if you are not careful an accident is likely.

I will continue to make the trip occasionally but not as much as I used to as it can get quite scary.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Boots on the ground in Santiago

I am scheduled to meet my Santiago date "Ms. Toto shot" in downtown Santiago when I see the military police walking around with assault rifles.

Of course Santiago has there share of cuties but what I found interesting is after I met my date when began walking to the car and a couple of cuties were checking me out I was lyke DAYMN I gotta come back and just hang out downtown...lol!

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Santiago Airbnb Apartments

Shout out to BigLongBeach who turned me on to Airbnb apartments. In the past I have used Santiago hotels with Hotel Platino being my favorite but this trip I decided to do something different. I signed up for Airbnb and found some really nice apartments in different parts of the city but many were a bit more than what I wanted to spend in the $100.00plus range per night.

I found the below listed spot on Pablo Duarte about 10 minutes from the Monument. It was difficult to find because it's hidden behind some other buildings but it was a nice laid back spot.

The spot had a small stove and refrigerator with a living room couch and dinning room table and chairs. The bedroom had 2 beds I put together and a flat screen TV there was also WIFI I didn't use because of my Orange hotspot. The apartment was about $45.00 plus $10.00 cleaning fee which was reasonable in comparison to everything else that was available.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mission Santiago is Incomplete

I decided to do a mission to Santiago because I can't get this out of my head...

Click this bar to view the full image.
    When I first moved to Puerto Plata I was traveling to Santiago pretty frequently but my chica pool dried up plus the drive and expense just wasn't adding up. I don't plan on traveling to Santiago as much as I did before but the "toto"is calling me. SC1 said she needed to stay close to home because of some family problems so I figured I'd venture out again to see her.

I decided to rent an apartment as opposed to a hotel room like a normally do. I thought inviting her to an apartment would add a softer flavor and assure me of a smooth transition. She understood I was coming to see her and agreed to come to the apartment. So I picked her up downtown next to Hotel Holdepha and we went to the apartment. She was pretty cold initially, irritated with my Spanish and my driving.

When we arrived at the apartment I wasn't feeling her but after cracking a few jokes she warms up and starts smiling. So she gets up from the living room and goes into the bedroom and lays on the bed I thought "YES!" So I lay next to her we talk then I start with the massage. She backs up and grinds a little bit and even touched little Camaro before retreating. I tried to move to the spot a couple of times but she stopped me can you say "CONYO!"

So she pulls her bra down so I can engage in breast play and guess what she does next...GUESS? This chic opens her pants and starts masturbating...yeah I kid you not! So she comes trembling and sighing now I know I am gonna get some and every time I tried she says "STOP!"...WTF? So I am frustrated and give up. It was like her body was hypersensitive after she came because she would jerk when I touched her.

She buttons up has problems at home and takes off. She says she's coming to Puerto Plata and that's probably the only way I am gonna get the toto because I am not coming to Santiago again specifically to see her...

The adventure cost me take out dinner, taxi fare and the apartment for a night. She invited her sister to have lunch with us before going to her apartment but her sister was feeling well so she didn't come. I am glad I didn't have to endure a family interview and entertain a family member just so I could get a masturbation show..boy what an adventure!

*** Where I come from a unsolicited "toto pic" and an accepted invitation to an apartment of an out of town vistitor means the chic is DTF...but in this case NOT SO MUCH...lol!
    Last edited by camaro1257; 12-02-2015 at 02:48 AM.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Plaza Internacional, Santiago

Mission Santiago was to smash my "toto" chica and do a meet and greet with another. The first part of the mission was a failure but the second was a success. My second chica is one of the Dominican Cupid girls that I met last year that fell through the cracks. When I went through my U.S. cell phone I found her contact information and decided to make the connect. Since she lives in Santiago it only made sense to do a 2 in 1. We met at Plaza Internacional which was 5 minutes from the apartment I rented.

I usually do my Santiago meet and greets at Las Colinas Mall but she suggested Plaza Internacional which worked out better for both of us because she works close. This was a great meet and greet totally different vibe from toto chica. She laughed and engaged me from the very beginning and didn't get frustrated with my broken Spanish. She really looks good for a 35 year old.

We went to the food court and she didn't want to eat she only wanted to talk but after a while we got some Burger King after which she had to go to work. I like the more mature vibe but she is a church girl, she said she was going to church after work so there was no sense in me staying in Santiago another night. If she comes to Puerto Plata I will follow up but I am not likely to return to Santiago solely to see either one.

I have planted my seeds so only the future will tell what the harvest will be.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Anecdotal Observation #2

What game do you play where you can win 100% of the time? None that I know of and definitely not the mongering game. Even when I pay for sex I do not always win therefore how much more failure will I face when I am not using money as leverage. In my encounter with Santiago Chica #1 I realize that she had the same leverage that chicas back home have I wanted the toto and she wanted to play games. Her immediate objective clearly was not to get paid so she could dangle the carrot on a string. If I see her again it will be on my turf in Puerto Plata perhaps that will cause her to be more open.

My Santiago mission was not a waste because I met a nice older woman and the owner of the apartment I rented has 2 apartments he rents for $50.00 a night and a 3 bedroom house he rents for $65.00 a night so if I return to Santiago I will likely be doing business with him again.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Puerto Plata Chica Networks

Last trip I was in and out of several chica networks in Puerto Plata but most of the chicas were 1-1500 pesos barrio chicas and I got bored pretty quick. I met one chica who would refer to others and so on. Sometimes these chicas are known by the same chicas. Puerto Plata Chica Network #1 was presented to me 3 times by different people in the process. I scheduled a couple of meetings with her but she would either be late or not show up. Puerto Plata Chica Network #2 was one who I smashed also

PPCN2 tries to refer me to PPCN1 but I blew her off because of my history with her but since I want to scratch her off my bucket list I take the bait. Below I set up the meeting with PPCN2 because PPCN1 does not have a phone.

Here we go again! She is clear on the location and time but she is late!

I gave her a 30 minute window but she didn't show up and her partner tried to make excuses for her but finally relented and tried to slip in herself. The partner is cute but I really didn't enjoy the sex and even though it's only 1000 pesos I still would like to enjoy myself.

My interest has declined in the Puerto Plata Chica Networks but I will still knock them down from time to time but aggressively pursuing them the way I did before is a thing of the past.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Puerto Plata Chica Networks

Last trip I was in and out of several chica networks in Puerto Plata but most of the chicas were 1-1500 pesos barrio chicas and I got bored pretty quick. I met one chica who would refer to others and so on. Sometimes these chicas are known by the same chicas. Puerto Plata Chica Network #1 was presented to me 3 times by different people in the process. I scheduled a couple of meetings with her but she would either be late or not show up. Puerto Plata Chica Network #2 was one who I smashed also

PPCN2 tries to refer me to PPCN1 but I blew her off because of my history with her but since I want to scratch her off my bucket list I take the bait. Below I set up the meeting with PPCN2 because PPCN1 does not have a phone.

Click to see pic

Here we go again! She is clear on the location and time but she is late!

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

I gave her a 30 minute window but she didn't show up and her partner tried to make excuses for her but finally relented and tried to slip in herself. The partner is cute but I really didn't enjoy the sex and even though it's only 1000 pesos I still would like to enjoy myself.

My interest has declined in the Puerto Plata Chica Networks but I will still knock them down from time to time but aggressively pursuing them the way I did before is a thing of the past.
    Chica is late.....seems par for the course in the Dominican Republic. One frequently reads about and experiences the Dominican sense of time so I am not surprised. It will probably happen a lot, better get used to it. That is not to say you should not blow them off, but you should expect that it will happen again, and again, and again.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    Chica is late.....seems par for the course in the Dominican Republic. One frequently reads about and experiences the Dominican sense of time so I am not surprised. It will probably happen a lot, better get used to it. That is not to say you should not blow them off, but you should expect that it will happen again, and again, and again.

Easy rule to deal with a chica in the DR, or any Dominican .... example, tell them ; let's meet at 11 am, however you really want the time to be noon. When you arrive at noon its a safe bet they will be waiting on you, even if it's only for a few minutes....
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread Information