Thread: 11/2015 - Back in the mix

Thanks

11/2015 - Back in the mix

HEY, HAY, HEY, it's been a years since I've been on this site. I'm thinking about taking a trip to Sosua in January. I'm trying to get back in the mix and see what's going on there now in Sosua and what are the hot spots.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 459 Posts

Re: Back in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN_357 View Post
    HEY, HAY, HEY, it's been a years since I've been on this site. I'm thinking about taking a trip to Sosua in January. I'm trying to get back in the mix and see what's going on there now in Sosua and what are the hot spots.

Welcome back.... If it's really been that long....a few spots...well a lot of the spots u were used too are now closed like D'Latins, Passions, CMP, Rancho Tipico...just to name a few....the main spots open and basically we're all the action is are: Classicos, Merengue, and Rumbas....and down the street if you have the time and patience to wait....Samba's grill..... A few people just came back from DR...and have TRs (Shogun Warrior has a good one up)....

I look forward to your TR and input from previous years to right now....

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStallion876 View Post
    Welcome back.... If it's really been that long....a few spots...well a lot of the spots u were used too are now closed like D'Latins, Passions, CMP, Rancho Tipico...just to name a few....the main spots open and basically we're all the action is are: Classicos, Merengue, and Rumbas....and down the street if you have the time and patience to wait....Samba's grill..... A few people just came back from DR...and have TRs (Shogun Warrior has a good one up)....

Well, Classicos was my main spot. I use to hit up Rumbas as well. I'm having problems with the paid subscription so I can view the trip reports.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Re: 11/2015 - Back in the mix

Updates
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Malo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStallion876 View Post

Looks like he was last there in March 2012.

You might be surprised to know that of the places you mentioned Passions and CMP were the only ones around when he was last there.
    The places such as D'Latin and Rancho Tipico were not even around then.
    They are all relatively new to the scene and were all caught up in the effort to "cleanse" Sousa.

I don't know how long he has been going to Sousa but I am sure he remembers much wilder and dynamic times back then.

Gone likely forever are the extreme grab your arm, groping in your face chica but the children gotta eat so the availability of a chica to an hombre will probably never leave cause the Dominican economy may not evolve enough to be able to adequately support them.

Plus them chicas like to screw and the mentality of getting paid by the gringo has been ingrained as a means to an end.

The game will change but they are not going away
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Looks like he was last there in March 2012.

You might be surprised to know that of the places you mentioned Passions and CMP were the only ones around when he was last there.
    The places such as D'Latin and Rancho Tipico were not even around then.
    They are all relatively new to the scene and were all caught up in the effort to "cleanse" Sousa.

I don't know how long he has been going to Sousa but I am sure he remembers much wilder and dynamic times back then.

Gone likely forever are the extreme grab your arm, groping in your face chica but the children gotta eat so the availability of a chica to an hombre will probably never leave cause the Dominican economy may not evolve enough to be able to adequately support them.

Plus them chicas like to screw and the mentality of getting paid by the gringo has been ingrained as a means to an end.

The game will change but they are not going away
    My first trip to the DR was about 2003. At that time you was able to use your birth certificate to get in the country, lol. I'm currently retired from the Army and I live in the Philippines. I'm coming to the states and thought about taking a quick side trip to the DR. I miss going up in Classico's and feeling like a rock star. I miss being up in Passions, a lot of sexy girls there. During the day I would drive around and see what talent I could find. It looks like the best airline to use is Jet Blue.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

My first trip to the DR was about 2003. At that time you was able to use your birth certificate to get in the country, lol. I'm currently retired from the Army and I live in the Philippines.
    Tell us all about that.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

My first trip to the DR was about 2003. At that time you was able to use your birth certificate to get in the country, lol. I'm currently retired from the Army and I live in the Philippines. I'm coming to the states and thought about taking a quick side trip to the DR. I miss going up in Classico's and feeling like a rock star. I miss being up in Passions, a lot of sexy girls there. During the day I would drive around and see what talent I could find. It looks like the best airline to use is Jet Blue.
    Want to tell us where? A lot of us are doing the Philippines regularly! All be it mostly Angeles.

I'm on my way back for a month in Jan. and there will be others of us there at that time also.

55 days and I'm on the plane!!!!

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

Tip of the cap to the OP....2003 is a long time in the game.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to madvillian For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madvillian View Post
    I started in 1986.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Want to tell us where? A lot of us are doing the Philippines regularly! All be it mostly Angeles.

I'm on my way back for a month in Jan. and there will be others of us there at that time also.

55 days and I'm on the plane!!!!
    I live in Subic. I didn't want to live in Angeles. Subic is a lot quieter than Angeles but I go to Angeles on a regular basis to hang out, bar hop and have fun. Next year I might end up moving to Pampanga which is the area outside of Angeles. Let me know when you will be here and we can link up. I also go to Thailand on the regular. I'm going to the states at the end of January for about a month to get my stuff out of military storage and sell my Hayabusa.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I started in 1986.
    Much respect to you Jimmydr. I got my GED in 1986. I wasn't even thinking about traveling at that time, lol

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madvillian View Post
    2003 was my first time out the country. I didn't even have my passport at that time. At that time, you could go to the DR with your birth certificate, lol. I was hooked on Sosua. Then I got stationed in Korea and took my first trip to the Philippine in 2007 and I've been hooked on the Philippines and Thailand ever since but I do miss my spanish women tho that's why I'm strongly thinking about making a 3 day trip to Sosua before I come back to the Philippines

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Much respect to you Jimmydr. I got my GED in 1986. I wasn't even thinking about traveling at that time, lol
    I traveled 15 minutes to L.I.C. for head.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Cool shit BK357!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,254 Times in 11,766 Posts

I live in Subic. I didn't want to live in Angeles. Subic is a lot quieter than Angeles but I go to Angeles on a regular basis to hang out, bar hop and have fun. Next year I might end up moving to Pampanga which is the area outside of Angeles. Let me know when you will be here and we can link up. I also go to Thailand on the regular. I'm going to the states at the end of January for about a month to get my stuff out of military storage and sell my Hayabusa.
    Subic? ... Do you dive?

(I'm coming to Subic in a bit over a month. Planning to dive the shipwrecks during the days, and enjoy the other sort of "dives" in Barrio Barretto during the evenings. Maybe we can meet up.)
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Subic? ... Do you dive?

(I'm coming to Subic in a bit over a month. Planning to dive the shipwrecks during the days, and enjoy the other sort of "dives" in Barrio Barretto during the evenings. Maybe we can meet up.)
    Sure, we can meet up. As this time I'm not a diver. When I retired I said I was going to learn how to dive but never got around to it. I know most of the people that come here dive at the Arizona hotel and there are a couple more that I can't recall at the moment. Just hit me up when you arrive

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information