Re: Jet blue 2/3-3/29

I saw as low as $324 r/t on JetBlue listed today JFK-POP

and only $352 to MDE.

it's a good time to fly.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Re: 01/2016 - Jet blue 2/3-3/29

Oil is getting lower every day... i wonder how are the prices of oil futures are doing. That will influence the future flights.

I remember reading somewhere that a airline (jetblue or southwest) gambled big on oil futures and when the prices went soaring they will killing it because they were able to offer prices way lower than their peers
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

My hand would not be able to move fast enough if I saw those type of prices.

Jet Blue has moved to Nashville. Getting flights to DR from their website and by calling did not work for me. I was told that flights to DR would begin in May this year but that did not happen.

The funny thing is the customer service rep could not even fly my to NYC to route me to DR. He said that he tried two different systems and it would not allow him.

I punch my information in to Cheaptickets and a flight to Santiago came up to $507 which is good for my area. I gave the customer service rep the exact flight details to see if I could get it cheaper and the system did not allow him to route the flight. I have to book with Cheaptickets. SMH

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    Oil is getting lower every day... i wonder how are the prices of oil futures are doing. That will influence the future flights.

I remember reading somewhere that a airline (jetblue or southwest) gambled big on oil futures and when the prices went soaring they will killing it because they were able to offer prices way lower than their peers

I saw a similar article but I guess Southwest somehow missed out on the January correction and are now paying much more for fuel than their competitors which makes sense since many flights I have been pricing lately in the USA and Southwest fares have been more than the much of the competition for the part.

The fares to SEA right now are very attractive and hopefully will continue
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    My hand would not be able to move fast enough if I saw those type of prices.

Jet Blue has moved to Nashville. Getting flights to DR from their website and by calling did not work for me. I was told that flights to DR would begin in May this year but that did not happen.

The funny thing is the customer service rep could not even fly my to NYC to route me to DR. He said that he tried two different systems and it would not allow him.

I punch my information in to Cheaptickets and a flight to Santiago came up to $507 which is good for my area. I gave the customer service rep the exact flight details to see if I could get it cheaper and the system did not allow him to route the flight. I have to book with Cheaptickets. SMH
    That is bizarre if i'm understanding this correctly. Jetblue, now flying in your hometown airport, can not route you to one of their destinations through their routing over the phone and you can not book it online through their website. Yet you can book it through a 3rd party with no problem. I think that is grounds for a complaint.

I have my own issues with Jetblue but that seems crazy. The airline industry just keeps getting worse and worse with every passing year.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    The fares to SEA right now are very attractive and hopefully will continue
    I spend a few days in sea, on a business trip. I liked seattle a lot and i would go back. Good people and friendly, i hooked up with a off duty stripper outside of a pot dispensary.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    I spend a few days in sea, on a business trip. I liked seattle a lot and i would go back. Good people and friendly, i hooked up with a off duty stripper outside of a pot dispensary.
    You been drinking BLB...SEA is South East Asia ....space case...haha

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    You been drinking BLB...SEA is South East Asia ....space case...haha
    i figured that hahahaha but seattle is cool, I wanted to take a quick alaska airlines to Vancouver while i was there but i got busy with my new friend

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thread Information