Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

03/2016 - Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Hello Fellow Hunter/Gatherers! It's been about 3 years since I was last active on the board. My Loss!

But, now I'm back and need updates from the Masters! This is me bowing in respect.

On my 1st visit to The Sou, my wing and I stayed at Casa Cayenna before Winfred took over. Passions was the go to spot and we went. We did Classicos and had a Great time. We did the bar crawl on the main drag. All the bars then we're still open air with that Spectacular View of the chica world going by. We did Krystals in Puerta Plata too! That was an experience, since there were only 2 other guys there. We got mobbed and loved it!

Now I hear Passions is long gone! The bars are no longer open to the street, they all have windows! And you can't just approach a chica in the street, it has to be inside!

Is all this true? What is the experience like now? My self and 3-4 newbies are coming down at the end of August for 5 days over the weekend, Thursday to Tuesday. Planning to stay at Casa Cayenna again, unless there is a different recommendation. We r all early 60's.

Please school me, O Wise Ones!
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Re: Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

you need no schooling, it's not much different. Casa Cayena still a good place to stay. No reason you can't approach chicas on the street, just not as many of them around.
    The bars changed a bit, but not much different. LJDMV has the most recent report going, check that out.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...-February-2016
    We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Nothing has changed over the years, except the rate for pesos to dollars. Given you are coming in the off season, stick a US 20 on your forehead , and the chicas will show you all the love you will ever need.. ....
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    you need no schooling, it's not much different. Casa Cayena still a good place to stay. No reason you can't approach chicas on the street, just not as many of them around.
    The bars changed a bit, but not much different. LJDMV has the most recent report going, check that out.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...-February-2016
    Thanks for that. Tell me, is the government crackdown still going on? I heard they closed Passions and CMP. Have any other clubs opened to replace them, or are they not allowed any more?

Also, did Classicos reopen? Is it better or worse than before? I forget the the name of the ground floor bar. Is that still a hot spot?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Clap Re: Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Nothing has changed over the years, except the rate for pesos to dollars. Given you are coming in the off season, stick a US 20 on your forehead , and the chicas will show you all the love you will ever need.. ....
    So what is a reasonable range for short stay vs TLN? I have heard there is a much higher percentage of ripoff chicas now, or at least wannabe overpriced. Fuck that, of course!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    Thanks for that. Tell me, is the government crackdown still going on? I heard they closed Passions and CMP. Have any other clubs opened to replace them, or are they not allowed any more?

Also, did Classicos reopen? Is it better or worse than before? I forget the the name of the ground floor bar. Is that still a hot spot?
    Yeah, last time I was there they still arrest chicas walking around, doesn't stop them coming out tho. Passions and CMP still closed, nothing else popped up yet.
    Classicos is open again, same as before I guess only they charge 200 pesos, and chicas now want more to pay the price of admission. Ground floor bar??? I'm
    thinking you mean D'Latin, that's closed most chicas hang out in Rumba till it's time for Classicos.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool Re: Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    Yeah, last time I was there they still arrest chicas walking around, doesn't stop them coming out tho. Passions and CMP still closed, nothing else popped up yet.
    Classicos is open again, same as before I guess only they charge 200 pesos, and chicas now want more to pay the price of admission. Ground floor bar??? I'm
    thinking you mean D'Latin, that's closed most chicas hang out in Rumba till it's time for Classicos.
    Thanks Tarzan. Way before D'Latin, there was a bar at the bottom of the stairs going up to Classicos. Club 57 maybe?? Me and my wing lucked out into the front table at the bottom of the stairs. Absolutely amazing VIEW! The Best Parade I have ever seen!

But now everything is enclosed, correct? Doesn't it take away from the experience?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Tarzan. Way before D'Latin, there was a bar at the bottom of the stairs going up to Classicos. Club 57 maybe?? Me and my wing lucked out into the front table at the bottom of the stairs. Absolutely amazing VIEW! The Best Parade I have ever seen!

But now everything is enclosed, correct? Doesn't it take away from the experience?
    Merengue bar, it's not as it was before. You can still see the chicas walking up to Classicos, but it's not the same since they closed it up.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

Hello Fellow Hunter/Gatherers! It's been about 3 years since I was last active on the board. My Loss!

But, now I'm back and need updates from the Masters! This is me bowing in respect.

On my 1st visit to The Sou, my wing and I stayed at Casa Cayenna before Winfred took over. Passions was the go to spot and we went. We did Classicos and had a Great time. We did the bar crawl on the main drag. All the bars then we're still open air with that Spectacular View of the chica world going by. We did Krystals in Puerta Plata too! That was an experience, since there were only 2 other guys there. We got mobbed and loved it!

Now I hear Passions is long gone! The bars are no longer open to the street, they all have windows! And you can't just approach a chica in the street, it has to be inside!

Is all this true? What is the experience like now? My self and 3-4 newbies are coming down at the end of August for 5 days over the weekend, Thursday to Tuesday. Planning to stay at Casa Cayenna again, unless there is a different recommendation. We r all early 60's.

Please school me, O Wise Ones!

Bronx,,,,,,,RELAX,,,and don't overthink it,,,,,,,

You can approach a chica anywhere you want,,,,wether it be while they are walking by while your having breakfast or lunch at Britannia or other restaurants,,,down the beach,,,,or,in the streets,,,,,

At night its the same ,,,they are everywhere,,,,some will approach you,,,and you can approach them,,,,

sit outside at Chez Montreal early evening ,,have a bite to eat,,,,,and see them all arriving and walking by,,,,,,

Theres no reason to worry about if your doing it the right way or the wrong way,,,,,,,,,,its very basic ,,,,they need money,,,and you are looking to get your dick wet,,,,,,,,

If its prices your worried about,,,,,you shouldn't,,,,,,,

It all depends on what your willin to pay,,,,,

some guys have strict guidelines they go by, and wont budge from them,,,,,and theres nothing wrong with that,,,there money,,there trip

others see what they want and don't worry what they spend as long as they are getting what they want,,,,,,and theres nothing wrong with that,,there money,, there trip

then theres my "categrory",,,,which is: If its "AROUND" what I want to pay,,,,I don't mind going over a little bit,,,,, IE:,,,,,If I see a chica I really like ,and She throws 2000 pesos at me for ST,,,,and wont budge from that during negotiation,,,,I don't like to haggle price to much as it ruins the whole vibe if your feeling each other,,,,
    Even knowing I usually pay 1200-1500 peso for ST,,,,,, I will pay the extra,,,,,,

Now if I lived there,,,or if I was there long term ,,, like 3 weeks to 3 months,,,,I might do differently,,,,,,,,

But overall,,,,I think you will here 1200-2500 for ST,,,,,,and 2000 -4000 for LT,,,,,,of course these depend on the chica(Haitiana/Dominicana),,,where your talking to them,,time of day,,,,,and possibly how much they like you,and actually might "WANT" to fuck you,,

The big Fat ass weekend warrior chicas will tend to be asking for more,,,,but I usually don't pay them any mind,,,,,except for looking at there fatness,,shake my head at them and laugh,,,,,,,

But again ,,,,your on vacation not living there,,,so if you want to keep a budget ,,,,stick to how much you want to pay,,,,,,,but if you see something you like a lot more than some others,,,,,,don't let 300 - 500 pesos keep you from grabbing them,,,,,,,,,just my 2 cents,,,,,

you will see the ridiculous Poiltur still harassing the chicas,,, taking them off to spend the night in prison,,,,,,only to release them at 7:00 AM,,,,,,,,

Ive always wanted to grab a politer by the throat as he was harressing a chica that was simply walking,,,,,,
    and then lift him up and bodyslam him on the street,,,,,,
    but,,,I like to eat,,,,,and I would really miss my 5 meals a day while rotting in a Dominican jail,,,,,,,,

Go,,,enjoy yourself,,,,,and stop overthinking it,,,,,,,,,

You don't need "game" to do any of this,,,,,,,just some pesos ,,a smile,,and a little common sense ,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post

You can approach a chica anywhere you want,,,,wether it be while they are walking by while your having breakfast or lunch at Britannia or other restaurants,,,down the beach,,,,or,in the streets,,,,,

At night its the same ,,,they are everywhere,,,,some will approach you,,,and you can approach them,,,,

sit outside at Chez Montreal early evening ,,have a bite to eat,,,,,and see them all arriving and walking by,,,,,,

Theres no reason to worry about if your doing it the right way or the wrong way,,,,,,,,,,its very basic ,,,,they need money,,,and you are looking to get your dick wet,,,,,,,,

If its prices your worried about,,,,,you shouldn't,,,,,,,

It all depends on what your willin to pay,,,,,

some guys have strict guidelines they go by, and wont budge from them,,,,,and theres nothing wrong with that,,,there money,,there trip

others see what they want and don't worry what they spend as long as they are getting what they want,,,,,,and theres nothing wrong with that,,there money,, there trip

then theres my "categrory",,,,which is: If its "AROUND" what I want to pay,,,,I don't mind going over a little bit,,,,, IE:,,,,,If I see a chica I really like ,and She throws 2000 pesos at me for ST,,,,and wont budge from that during negotiation,,,,I don't like to haggle price to much as it ruins the whole vibe if your feeling each other,,,,
    Even knowing I usually pay 1200-1500 peso for ST,,,,,, I will pay the extra,,,,,,

Now if I lived there,,,or if I was there long term ,,, like 3 weeks to 3 months,,,,I might do differently,,,,,,,,

But overall,,,,I think you will here 1200-2500 for ST,,,,,,and 2000 -4000 for LT,,,,,,of course these depend on the chica(Haitiana/Dominicana),,,where your talking to them,,time of day,,,,,and possibly how much they like you,and actually might "WANT" to fuck you,,

The big Fat ass weekend warrior chicas will tend to be asking for more,,,,but I usually don't pay them any mind,,,,,except for looking at there fatness,,shake my head at them and laugh,,,,,,,

But again ,,,,your on vacation not living there,,,so if you want to keep a budget ,,,,stick to how much you want to pay,,,,,,,but if you see something you like a lot more than some others,,,,,,don't let 300 - 500 pesos keep you from grabbing them,,,,,,,,,just my 2 cents,,,,,

you will see the ridiculous Poiltur still harassing the chicas,,, taking them off to spend the night in prison,,,,,,only to release them at 7:00 AM,,,,,,,,

Ive always wanted to grab a politer by the throat as he was harressing a chica that was simply walking,,,,,,
    and then lift him up and bodyslam him on the street,,,,,,
    but,,,I like to eat,,,,,and I would really miss my 5 meals a day while rotting in a Dominican jail,,,,,,,,

Go,,,enjoy yourself,,,,,and stop overthinking it,,,,,,,,,

You don't need "game" to do any of this,,,,,,,just some pesos ,,a smile,,and a little common sense ,,,,
    XXX, you are My Hero. You roll like I do. I have a range, but I am not an asshole about it. Life in general should always have a little wiggle room, in my experience. This was exactly the info I needed. As you see, I research thoroughly before hand, so I can relax when I get there.

Hope to meet you in person and buy you a drink or 3. Be well!

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

I don't think he CAN relax, it's been 3 years and now that he is coming back, he still has to wait 5 months!

Hope you have a blast BronxMan!

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

XXX, you are My Hero. You roll like I do. I have a range, but I am not an asshole about it. Life in general should always have a little wiggle room, in my experience. This was exactly the info I needed. As you see, I research thoroughly before hand, so I can relax when I get there.

Hope to meet you in person and buy you a drink or 3. Be well!

No problem man,,,,,

Cant say if i'll be there in August,,,but if I am, ill be in touch,,,,

recovering from an injury now,,and cant travel,,,,,,but when I do , thinking it will be for close to a month ,,,,,

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    I don't think he CAN relax, it's been 3 years and now that he is coming back, he still has to wait 5 months!

Hope you have a blast BronxMan!
    Very True! But anticipation builds the excitement, Bro.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No problem man,,,,,

Cant say if i'll be there in August,,,but if I am, ill be in touch,,,,

recovering from an injury now,,and cant travel,,,,,,but when I do , thinking it will be for close to a month ,,,,,
    Speedy recovery, My Friend. And Thanks.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quick question Fellas. If I am booking 5 days in August, should I call Winfred directly, or just fill out the form on the Casa Cayena link off facebook? Also, how much down payment is required now? So far, I have 3 wings with me, 1 vet and 2 newbies. Trying to get to 10!

Thanks Guys

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quick question Fellas. If I am booking 5 days in August, should I call Winfred directly, or just fill out the form on the Casa Cayena link off facebook? Also, how much down payment is required now? So far, I have 3 wings with me, 1 vet and 2 newbies. Trying to get to 10!

Thanks Guys

hotelcasacayena@claro.net.do

Try emailing him. Assuming this is still valid. (Have not emailed him in a couple of years...)
    "You're only as old as the woman you feel" Groucho Marx

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Thanks Guys
    Quote Originally Posted by drdreamer View Post
    hotelcasacayena@claro.net.do

Try emailing him. Assuming this is still valid. (Have not emailed him in a couple of years...)
    Agreed emailing him is probably the best option and that is still the most recent email address i know of for them

Also I have never had to pay a deposit with them
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Agreed emailing him is probably the best option and that is still the most recent email address i know of for them

Also I have never had to pay a deposit with them
    Thanks Fellas. Got my ticket yesterday. Too soon for a countdown, just looking forward to a good time in late summer . I will email 1st, then go from there.

Just got trip report access again, so I will stay current. Peace.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Thanks Fellas. Got my ticket yesterday. Too soon for a countdown, just looking forward to a good time in late summer . I will email 1st, then go from there.

Just got trip report access again, so I will stay current. Peace.
    Never too soon.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Never too soon.
    I learned that lesson a long time ago. Thanks again.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information