Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 03/2016 - Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

If you have to ask can how to talk about getting up in a chicas ass, maybe you are riding a bike and one with training wheels. que lol que.

Just breaking balls bro after your reply to my first post here. All good.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    If you have to ask can how to talk about getting up in a chicas ass, maybe you are riding a bike and one with training wheels. que lol que.

Just breaking balls bro after your reply to my first post here. All good.
    You got Jokes! I have no problem getting to the point with the chica. Just trying to get an idea how popular it is in the Sou. I ain't a-scared!

My man used Southwest airline miles to get to Punta Cana for free, but now what?! He wanted to fly inter-island from Punta Cana to POP, but there are no flights! And the shuttle I found cost as much as a direct flight from NYC, more than $400! WTF!

Is there a lower priced option I do not see? I am telling him to forget the miles flight, open his cheap wallet, let the moths fly out, and just pay the $500- from NYC to POP. Any other suggestions??

Thanks, Guys!
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    You got Jokes! I have no problem getting to the point with the chica. Just trying to get an idea how popular it is in the Sou. I ain't a-scared!

My man used Southwest airline miles to get to Punta Cana for free, but now what?! He wanted to fly inter-island from Punta Cana to POP, but there are no flights! And the shuttle I found cost as much as a direct flight from NYC, more than $400! WTF!

Is there a lower priced option I do not see? I am telling him to forget the miles flight, open his cheap wallet, let the moths fly out, and just pay the $500- from NYC to POP. Any other suggestions??

Thanks, Guys!
    Not 100% sure but I believe your friend can cancel his flight and he will be able to get his miles or points as I guess they call it on Southwest back.

His best bet would be to find a flight much closer especially since he will only be there 5 days
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Sosua in late August 2016, the Return!

I am not sure how accurate this info is, but it will give you an idea and maybe even some contact numbers. Sounds like the best thing though is to cancel that SW flight if he can and just fly to Puerto Plata or Santiago. Note these are from doing a google search on how to get to Cabarete from Punta Cana, but that is virtually the same as how to get to Sosua from Punta Cana. For some reason a lot of tourists want to know how to get to Cabarete but not so much Sosua.......

http://www.activecabarete.com/info/t...punta-cana.php

http://cabaretecondos.com/puntacana-to-cabarete/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    I am not sure how accurate this info is, but it will give you an idea and maybe even some contact numbers. Sounds like the best thing though is to cancel that SW flight if he can and just fly to Puerto Plata or Santiago. Note these are from doing a google search on how to get to Cabarete from Punta Cana, but that is virtually the same as how to get to Sosua from Punta Cana. For some reason a lot of tourists want to know how to get to Cabarete but not so much Sosua.......

http://www.activecabarete.com/info/t...punta-cana.php

http://cabaretecondos.com/puntacana-to-cabarete/
    Fellas, you are the Bomb! Fellowship at it's best. He has elected to stay with Southwest to Punta Cana. Has to use the miles.

So, it has to be on the ground. I told him it will be multiple buses, but that is how he wants to do it. Hey, Not My vacation! But as I always say, You do you! I am helping with the connections on the ground and that's it. I already set up the hotel for all of us, 4-5 guys, Casa Cayena and told him the flight he should have taken.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be looking for ISOC comrades when I check in on Thursday 8/18. Garcias, Amigos!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

Fellas, you are the Bomb! Fellowship at it's best. He has elected to stay with Southwest to Punta Cana. Has to use the miles.

So, it has to be on the ground. I told him it will be multiple buses, but that is how he wants to do it. Hey, Not My vacation! But as I always say, You do you! I am helping with the connections on the ground and that's it. I already set up the hotel for all of us, 4-5 guys, Casa Cayena and told him the flight he should have taken.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be looking for ISOC comrades when I check in on Thursday 8/18. Garcias, Amigos!

If he wants to take a taxi,,,,,,Here are some GREAT prices,,,,,

$ 502 -$ 570,,,,,,,,,

http://kiwitaxi.com/Dominicana/Punta...rport-%3ESosua
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,128 Times in 3,034 Posts

suntransfer does a good job of STI to POP or Sosua; not sure what their rate is for Punta Cana to Sosua.. For those prices, I would have just rented a car and driven so that I could enjoy the damn scenery, but that might be way too much for a first-timer..

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    If he wants to take a taxi,,,,,,Here are some GREAT prices,,,,,

$ 502 -$ 570,,,,,,,,,

http://kiwitaxi.com/Dominicana/Punta...rport-%3ESosua
    XXX, Bro! Those are outstanding #'s! That is almost enough to get a cab from Brooklyn to Manhattan in NYC! They are truly out of their Damn Minds! Why are there no local flights? I guess there is not enough folks with plane money!. LoL
    So the bus, van and cab it is! I told Homie he is gonna a lose a day each way, but it turns out to be a 6 day trip, so he will still have Friday to Monday in Sosua. And that is worth the trip, my Friends!

As for me, I am into POP on Thursday at lunch time and out on Tuesday at Lunchtime. So I am gonna have plenty of time to hurt myself!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    suntransfer does a good job of STI to POP or Sosua; not sure what their rate is for Punta Cana to Sosua.. For those prices, I would have just rented a car and driven so that I could enjoy the damn scenery, but that might be way too much for a first-timer..
    True that! I would never see his ass again!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

XXX, Bro! Those are outstanding #'s! That is almost enough to get a cab from Brooklyn to Manhattan in NYC! They are truly out of their Damn Minds! Why are there no local flights? I guess there is not enough folks with plane money!. LoL
    So the bus, van and cab it is! I told Homie he is gonna a lose a day each way, but it turns out to be a 6 day trip, so he will still have Friday to Monday in Sosua. And that is worth the trip, my Friends!

As for me, I am into POP on Thursday at lunch time and out on Tuesday at Lunchtime. So I am gonna have plenty of time to hurt myself!
    There used to be a charter flight service in the country but it is no longer running.

I would think a intercountry flight service could make a go of it as long as the airports made the landing fees reasonable.
    In Thailand you can fly all over the country for next to nothing on 737 jets with multiple flights daily to several destinations and every flight is packed.

In Belize they use puddle jumpers and also fly all over the place with flights leaving nearly every hour and they have two different airlines doing it

Seems like they could drum up enough business for some flights between the airports a few times a week.

I gotta believe they could easily fill a plane from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo every day

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information