Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Tu quieres dinero tu conejo tonto = You want money you silly rabbit.
    SouthCoast

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Algunas chicas son locas!

Ok, here's the deal in my opinion this chic is a Barrio rat not a Barrio princess like the others. If I give Barrio princesses between 1000 - 1500 pesos why would I give a Barrio rat 3000 pesos?

Those are definitely the kind of figures I offer when roaming through the barrios and the campo areas.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,404 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crytonb99 View Post
    Those are definitely the kind of figures I offer when roaming through the barrios and the campo areas.
    More than enough for them.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

La proxima nivel de chapioria

It looks like I am moving to the next level. There are Puerto Plata chics that frequent Sosua and of course the barrio princesses and barrio rats but it looks like through Facebook I might be in a different group. This group seems to be more classy judging by there Facebook photos in decent clubs, resorts etc. Their apparel is different with no baseball caps and sneakers just heels, bikinis and nice clothing.

She has been on my radar but when I reached out to her on whatspp she gave me the "quien eres?" response without a follow up so she immediately when to the bottom of the list.

I am minding my own business not bothering anybody and she hits me on Facebook, I edited our conversation for brevity.

Click this bar to view the full image.

We exchange greetings and I get on her for igging me before with the "quien eres" comment she saying she has problems with her phone. Ok here we go again. While talking to her on Facebook Instant messenger I hit her on whatsapp and she does it again "quien eres" I identify myself and she quits talking to me on whatsapp but continues on Facebook...gofigure???????????

She wants to see me and I figure she is a chapi so I play coy and ask her what she wants to do when we get together?

She wants to come to my house well I am not excited about having someone I have never met in my house so she has an option she can meet me in a public place or in a cabana...you can clearly see her choice.

Sorry I cut it off but I asked how much she wanted for her time and she left the number up to me. I figure she is a 3k+ chic based on her photos but I want her to put her foot in her mouth.

I really don't want to have this conversation on Facebook because it can lead to my account being suspended so I suggest we talk on whatsapp when she can get a phone.

Now she wants to know why I am single. So maybe she wants to start as FWB and move to the next level hmmmmmmmm? I remind her of our first conversation when she said most women are not single. My last statement that it's almost impossible to find a normal relationship in Puerto Plata was intended to be sarcastic and the conversation died off after that.

I have an excursion planned and I would like to revisit her when I return as I am very attracted to her physically. My intent in sharing is so that you can see how these chics try to play the game in Puerto Plata.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Camaro’s Chronicles

I am going to start writing Camaro’s Chronicles which will be anecdotes, observations & perspectives. Before I get started I will say that the majority of what I write will be stating the obvious. I find it interesting to see what veterans already know to be playing out right before my eyes.

The most obvious thing I am going to say is that sometimes paying for sex and companionship is just plain simpler (that is providing the hoe is not scheming). I enjoy dating because sometimes I want a smile, conversation and sometimes sex that doesn’t have a direct quid pro quo price attached to it. It has been refreshing to me to spend time with women who at least are not immediately trying to get into my pockets; however civilian -non pros are not without their own challenges.

Unless they have good jobs or have family connections they are in need of financial assistance. Some want to put this façade of being a good girl, therefore they try to get help without sex. Recently I have had a couple who had a financial crisis and wanted my assistance without sex (stating I am not that kind of girl). What I don’t understand is if you are not that kind of girl what makes you think I am that type of guy? Needless to say they were disappointed when I did not do what they wished.

Although I have been at the pro, semi pro and non pro crossroads many times I find that each type of woman satisfies the different desires I have during this season of my life.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

AutoMatic Car Wash, Puerto Plata

AutoMatic Car Wash is on Calle Prinicpal on the road that turns into the Navarette Puerto Plata Hwy leaving Puerto Plata towards Santiago. It is a automatic car wash and the service is generally pretty good for 200 pesos (It should be noted the same car wash in the United States is $20.00). I have used other hand wash establishments in Puerto Plata but sometimes they can take an hour or more but here I can be in and out in 15 minutes.

[/URL

Snack Bar

Inside the car wash has a snack bar and sitting area where they serve alcohol other beverages and snacks it is air-conditioned and very comfortable. You can watch the sights or watch the attendants dry your car after it exits the car wash.

[/URL

Night Club

After dark the night club upstairs starts rocking! Upstairs is an open air venue with a bar seating a dance floor and a patio. The music played is bachata, merengue and salsa with plenty of dancing. On the occasions I have been it appears to be primarily a non-pro venue with plenty of dancing. I do not know for certain but I was told that the waitresses are in play however they only go out after work. One night I was there I saw a couple that were more than decent but the majority were unattractive in my opinion.

Camaro's Chronicles

I had an experience at the car wash I'd like to share with the group. Sorry the below is not a good picture but the below listed chic pulled into the car wash to get her pasola washed.

[/URL

I am a flaca lover and she is a little butter ball so I am in no way attracted to her. She leaves her pasola to be washed and goes to sit down when 2 kids walk by her.

[/URL

Of the 2 one is obviously the leader as the other follows his every move. So the leader (I later found out he was 13) starts flirting with this chic who looks to be 20 or better. The ironic thing was this chic starts smiling so whatever he was saying was evoking a response. I sat there thinking "look at this little tigure spittin his game"...lol!

So I sat down waiting for my vehicle and he sits next to me with the junior guy sitting to the side. So he looks at me and ask "what time is it?" I looked at him with a straight face and said "no hablo Ingles" he looked at me tilted his head and we both started laughing...lol! Then I put on my straight face again and asked "como tu sabes no soy Dominicano?" and he smiled and said "tu Espanol" so now we are off to a great start.

So guess what this little tigure does next?...GUESS? This little tigure does the nose point thing at the little butter ball chica and says "te gusta?" and I say "no me gustan las gordas solo las flacas" and he just smiled. So that got him started for the next 10 minutes every chic that walked by he did the nose point thing to see if I liked her and I am thinking "this little dude is trying to hook me up".

I am very amused at this point so I asked "tienes hambre?" he said "si" I gave him 100 pesos and what followed really impressed the hell out of me! So he signals to his lil buddie they go inside the snack bar and but some cupcakes and a drink. This lil dude comes back out they both have cupcakes and the drink has 2 cups. The lead dude pours the other dude some drink and they begin to chow down. It was if they were at Thanksgiving dinner. I am sitting there watching them in amazement and I am like GTFOH!

Just before I got ready to leave he tried to hit me up for some more money in typical tigure fashion and I reminded him about his snack. I know the anecdote was simple but I thought it was interesting to see a lil tigure with a heart.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dominican Inefficiency

I decided to head to Santo Domingo again for another excursion. There is a Circumvalacion toll road around Santiago and one around Santo Domingo both are 100 pesos.

As you can see approaching the toll booths all booths have green lights which indicate they are open...but what does that mean? Apparently green lights mean sometimes the toll booth is open and other times it simply doesn't mean anything! I can't count the times I have pulled all the way up to the toll with a green light and that booth be closed but the next booth is open with SAME green light! Now I have to back up and go to the next toll booth...aye Dios Mio!

Bienvienidos a La Republica Dominicana!

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Santo Domingo apartment

I rented a 2 bedroom apartment off the Malecon about 5 minutes from Villa Marebella where I have stayed on a few occasions. The apartment is on a side street but it gives a decent view of the ocean. Sorry the pictures turned out blurry.

The apartment had security and was gated there was a garage that was a little difficult to maneuver since I have a pretty big truck but I felt secure. The apartment didn't have enough towels I am glad I brought my own and there was no soap. Other than that it was a pretty decent place and pretty comfortable.

I am still not sure if I prefer apartments or hotels when I am in Santo Domingo.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

La vista del Malecon Santo Domingo

My apartment was on the 4th floor of the building and provided a decent view of the Malecon. I always enjoy looking at the view of the Malecon at different times of day

Civilian - Non Pros

The purpose of my trip was to connect with a couple of non-pros from Santo Domingo and boy am I glad I had alternates. I enjoy spending time with women who are not simply out for money but frankly some of these non-pros are a PITA!

I ended up with a chic from Boca Chica who was great sex but she reneged on our TLN deal. Later I ended up with a retired pro from Sosua who gave me more than my monies worth so the trip wasn't a total bust.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Caballeros tenga cuidado

Be careful gentleman, recently I met a sexy chic off facebook who I thought had a nice shape until she took off her clothes and I saw she was wearing

She turned out the lights as if I couldn't see and there was a little pouch that was concealed with her clothes on. Anyways there is a lot of false advertising out there and we need to be aware that we might not be getting what we think we are buying.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 10-26-2016 at 07:48 PM.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Caballeros tenga cuidado

Be careful gentleman, recently I met a sexy chic off facebook who I thought had a nice shape until she took off her clothes and I saw she was wearing

Click to see pic

She turned out the lights as if I couldn't see and there was a little pouch that was concealed with her clothes on. Anyways there is a lot of false advertising out there and we need to be aware that we might not be getting what we think we are buying.
    Absolutely! Watch out for those busty chicas in classicos wearing extra wide belts.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Santo Domingo apartment

I rented a 2 bedroom apartment off the Malecon about 5 minutes from Villa Marebella where I have stayed on a few occasions. The apartment is on a side street but it gives a decent view of the ocean. Sorry the pictures turned out blurry.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

The apartment had security and was gated there was a garage that was a little difficult to maneuver since I have a pretty big truck but I felt secure. The apartment didn't have enough towels I am glad I brought my own and there was no soap. Other than that it was a pretty decent place and pretty comfortable.

I am still not sure if I prefer apartments or hotels when I am in Santo Domingo.
    How much was the 2 bed room apartment?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    How much was the 2 bed room apartment?
    I paid $150.00 for 3 nights which included cleaning fees etc.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 10-22-2016 at 11:10 AM.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    Absolutely! Watch out for those busty chicas in classicos wearing extra wide belts.
    Jjjjjjj. Lol,, I sometimes rub or pat a hoe down on the low low , like if were checking for a gun or weapon on her waist 'lol
    If i feel one of those body shapers, i am out...lol

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,404 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dvdmdz View Post
    Jjjjjjj. Lol,, I sometimes rub or pat a hoe down on the low low , like if were checking for a gun or weapon on her waist 'lol
    If i feel one of those body shapers, i am out...lol
    I am checking for a flat tummy.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Facebook continued

I met this one on Facebook first red flag was she wouldn't give me her WhatsApp just insisted on talking on Instant Messenger

She lives in Santo Domingo so I invited her for drinks and she immediately went into hoe mode and said she had to pay for someone to watch her kid BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then she hits me with the below

Yessssssssssssssssssssssur, read it and weep! She wanted 2k just to talk and 4k for sex. Do I need to tell you what I think??????????????? I didn't respond because I am learning to be more polite and not say everything I think...

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Facebook continued

I met this one on Facebook first red flag was she wouldn't give me her WhatsApp just insisted on talking on Instant Messenger

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

She lives in Santo Domingo so I invited her for drinks and she immediately went into hoe mode and said she had to pay for someone to watch her kid BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then she hits me with the below

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

Yessssssssssssssssssssssur, read it and weep! She wanted 2k just to talk and 4k for sex. Do I need to tell you what I think??????????????? I didn't respond because I am learning to be more polite and not say everything I think...
    Cam, My Sensei. I am confused. I thought you told me never to discuss prices by text or whatsapp. Did I misunderstand? Or has the game changed?
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    Cam, My Sensei. I am confused. I thought you told me never to discuss prices by text or whatsapp. Did I misunderstand? Or has the game changed?
    She refused to give me her WhatsApp I am in Puerto Plata and she is in Santo Domingo. Since I had no number I couldn't talk with her and she wasn't going to meet without knowing what my intention was therefore I let her state what she was looking for in case she tried to get the Facebook police on me.

I reality I gave up on her a while back I was just curious as to what she was looking for and also I wanted intel that I could share with the group.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Facebook continued...GTFOOHWTBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit friends of friends on Facebook sometimes without paying close attention to their photographs until after they accept my request. After our first conversation I check the photos etc. I just did that with one of my Facebook connects and guess what...GUESS???????????

What looked like a woman at first glance was actually a man he-she transvestite what ever you want to call them. I go through the photos and I can see the masculine features. But that's not the good part...I go through its friends list and guess what...GUESS????????????

I see a bunch of other he-she's also...so I immediately unfriended it with the QUICKNESS! Needless to say Facebook mongering is very interesting...

I am confident you guys don't need to see any photos, you can take my word for it...ROTFL!

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,258 Times in 11,767 Posts

Facebook continued...GTFOOHWTBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit friends of friends on Facebook sometimes without paying close attention to their photographs until after they accept my request. After our first conversation I check the photos etc. I just did that with one of my Facebook connects and guess what...GUESS???????????

What looked like a woman at first glance was actually a man he-she transvestite what ever you want to call them. I go through the photos and I can see the masculine features. But that's not the good part...I go through its friends list and guess what...GUESS????????????

I see a bunch of other he-she's also...so I immediately unfriended it with the QUICKNESS! Needless to say Facebook mongering is very interesting...

I am confident you guys don't need to see any photos, you can take my word for it...ROTFL!
    I've seen enough of them in Thailand and the Philippines, in person. Only a few, but you can take MY word for it -- that was ENOUGH!
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information