Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

San Marco Arriba -Teleferico- Cupey

I decided to go exploring on the west side of Puerto Plata. I drove through San Marco Arriba up the hill toward the Teleferico and turned left toward Cupey.

I did see some chicas on the way however I didn't stop because they looked kinda young.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Scandinavian Beach Bar & Restaurant, Playa Sosua

Apparently the owner of the Scandinavian Beach Bar & Restaurant, Playa Sosua has died from cancer. I ate there once and the food was great! I believe his name was Tom not sure of his last name. RIP.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Scandinavian Beach Bar & Restaurant, Playa Sosua

Apparently the owner of the Scandinavian Beach Bar & Restaurant, Playa Sosua has died from cancer. I ate there once and the food was great! I believe his name was Tom not sure of his last name. RIP.

Click to see pic
    OMG! Wow, I was in Sosua in late April and ate there often during the lunchtime hours. He was there, but you could tell he wasn't looking well. Loved his restaurant, which IMHO probably the best or one of the best restaurant in Sosua Beach. I love the spicy sausage platter. Gee I wonder what's going to happen to the restaurant? He's going to be missed. RIP.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Headed South again

I wasn't planning on returning to Santo Domingo so soon but I ran into a Dominican Cupid chica I liked and I had a Boca Chica and another Santo Domingo chica in que so I had back up. I tried to find an apartment on Airbnb but I was unsuccessful in locating anything close to the Malecon and I wanted to be in an area I was familiar with so I found a place at Hotel Shakey. I was bored in Puerto Plata so I hit the road and headed south with another uneventful trip.

Hotel Shakey, Santo Domingo

Hotel Shakey is located on Avenida Pasture in between Avenida George Washington and Avenida Indepencia. It is a good centrally located spot with casas and restaurants within walking distance.

Although this is a hotel the rooms are set up like apartments with a kitchen area, dinning room area and living room area with a bedroom and a public bathroom and bathroom in the master bedroom. The kitchen was cool but there was no conventional oven nor was there a microwave over for heating up your food.

The staff was great although some do not speak English. I did have a few complaints, there is a private garage but it is very small and I have a big SYV so it was difficult to maneuver. The absence of a microwave means you can't heat up leftovers unless you put them on the stove. Finally I got hit with the IBITS tax which after 3 days was pretty steep.

Over all I enjoyed the experience, the location, it was quiet the facility is immaculate and I felt like I was home when I was there.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Denny's - El Conde, Santo Domingo

Shout out to my man DMV who helped me try to find a date after which we went and had lunch at Denny's on El Conde.

Denny's Dominican franchise has a different flavor, there is a bar that serves alcohol and so you can have a Presidente with your Grand Slam

The menu was great with typical Denny's food pancakes etc but I ordered a English Muffin breakfast which was a mistake. The eggs were only egg whites and the first order had corn in them. I love corn but not in my eggs...CONYO! I like peppers, onions and tomatoes chopped up in my scrambled eggs but they got it all messed up and gave me whole baby tomatoes...aye Dios mio! I should have ordered what DMV got it looked absolutely delicious...asi es la vida!

Even though I didn't enjoy my meal I did enjoy the service and the sights

I definitely would go back again it would make a good date spot as well as a hang out spot for possibility of meeting non pro civilian chicas.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Always good to break bread and hang out with you Bro.!!
    I'm a Payer not a Player

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash

Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash is located on Avenida Pasture in between Avenida George Washington and Avenida Indepencia. This is not the typical Dominican car wash where the waitresses are available in fact I did not see any waitresses I only saw waiters. The venue is a hand car wash, bar and sports center. They have pool tables, tables for domininoes and in the back there are batting cages. The music is played on a juke box and I enjoyed the vibe.

There was a very good energy there as if everyone was having fun whether they were playing pool or dominoes. It put me in mind of a good date location for the right chica. As most Dominican car washes they did an excellent job! One thing I can say since I have been living here there are 2 things Dominicans do well, cut hair and wash cars...lol!

I asked the waiter if they had any potato chips and he responded they had French fries but I neglected to see if there was a menu of other food items.

Below is the batting cage and pool tables

There is nothing like a good game of dominoes

My car wash experience

I saw a sexy chic pull in a small compact vehicle not sure the make I think it was a Hyundai. She pulled into a spot for a car wash and walked off. When she came back she sat about 6 seats from me and we made eye contact.

She was dressed down we shared a couple glances so I walked over and chatted her up. Our connection was so so mas o menos but I had to move quick because her car was ready so I snatched the number. I reached out the next day but nada and I could see she read the message so I blew her off.

At this point my trip is not going well with 1 dingbat who forgot her cedula another mediocre sex session and another chic who only wanted a novio...go figure...CONYO! I reach out to my man DMV and he offers to help and we later have lunch at Denny's on El Conde.

I get back to my hotel room and who messages me? We chat blah blah blah and she agrees to come to the hotel later that evening. She arrives looking and smelling good and we chat. She says she owns her own salon and she just bought the car and I am thinking "REALLY?" So there is a lull in the conversation and she gives me the gaze...so I am like ok....lol

What followed was absolutely incredible! I am touching her body and she sighing and twitching she is very sensuous. We get to the main event and what does this chic do?...WHAT? This chic sticks her thumb in her mouth like she is a little girl. I am stroking this chic while she has her thumb in her mouth and I am wishing I could take a picture to show yall for proof...ROTFL!

We are done and she balls up like a baby with her thumb in her mouth trembling. I am looking at this chic like WTF just happened? I have never I repeat NEVAH had anything like that happen in my entire life. We had a great after glow and I walked her to her car and I hope I can see her again when I return to Santo Domingo.

Maybe I should go to the car wash more often...lol!

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hay algunos Dominicanos honestos

My chics car was parked in front of a food stand so since I was hungry I got something to eat. I keep money in different pockets, this day I had 200 peso notes and 100 peso notes in one pocket and 1000 peso notes in another pocket. My food came to 210 pesos so I put what I thought was a 200 peso note and a 20 peso note on the counter and said "oye caballero" and pointed at the money and walked away.

I am halfway down the street and this guy comes running yelling at me "amigo amigo ven!" I am thinking WTF has happened? Guess what I did? GUESS? Apparently I mixed some of my 1000 peso notes with my other money and I left a 1000 peso note and a 20 peso note. The 1000 peso note and the 200 peso note have a different nomenclature but their colors look almost the same especially in the dark.

Click this bar to view the full image.

Frankly he could have kept the money and I would have not known the difference. I gave him the correct amount of money and he gave me back the 1000 peso note and I said "que raro un Dominicano honesto!" and he started laughing. I walked away feeling stupid but happy at the same time.

It's good to know that there are some honest people in this country.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

I don't know if Cam Has it. But if not,. He should definitely have the same editing powers as a mod,. When dealing with his own threads. The duplication of all this must be quite time consuming,. It's one ,if not they,. Most informative threads on the board. Any options to make it easier should be explorered.

As always. Thanks for all the great Intel Cam!
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Elysium Apart Hotel, Santiago

Shout out to my man Tgunz who hooked me up with his Santiago contact a chica he met previously. I stayed in contact with her while I was in Santo Domingo and we agreed to meet at Las Colinas Mall. We met had lunch and had a decent connection so we agreed to go to a cabana.

Elysium Apart Hotel is a cabana located on Autopista Joaquin Balqguer which is part of Hwy 1 between Navarette and Santiago.

The basic room has a living room and dining room area with a bedroom down stairs and a small bathroom. Like most cabanas my main complaint is that the air conditioners have only 2 settings off and FRIO!

It was a decent room other than the thermostat issue and it had a good location so I could hit the road back to Puerto Plata.

My Date

We vibed well she was very pleasant and had an engaging smile. She even said my Spanish was better than Tgunz...bwahhhhhhhhhhh! Her BBBJ was pretty good and the sex was ok also. She watched TV in between our sessions and I hit again and it was ok. When I was done she jumped up like a fireman who just got an alarm call and I was like WTF?

I dropped her off at the corner so she could catch a cab and I headed home.

In hindsight I think the TV was a distraction we had a decent connection until then. She advised she does not have a TV at home so that might have been part of the problem. When we were done it was as if someone turned off her switch the session wasn't bad it just came at the tail end of my thumb sucker who was one of my better sexual experiences...in fact I am still thinking about that chic!

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 459 Posts

Brittania Pub, Sosua

Brittania Pub is on Pedro Clisante west of Winner's Circle on the same side of the street. I met Tgunz and Mr. Smooth for lunch. While I was walking there I got to see the following sites.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

There was so many options on the menu it was difficult to choose, from breakfast foods to the typical meat and chicken dishes most of the items were less than 500 pesos.

Click to see pic

The food was good but the service was better, I have no idea the waiters name but his service was on point. It was good to meet Mr. Smooth and see Tgunz again.

After Lunch
    I walked back to my car and ran into a chica I have history with. After our first encounter a while back she said she didn't ask me to give her any money, we never discussed price before or after. She was dressed kinda bummy but I could see her camel toe coming through her pants and it was on. She is supposed to be getting married and says she is not working and she hasn't had any sex since her fiancé has been gone. I said "tu cuerpo nesisita atencion" and she cracked up laughing. She was kinda reluctant to go with me since she insisted she wasn't working but I talked her into it and we headed to Dulce Secreto

She comes out the shower and won't take off the towel so I do the soft kisses on the back thing and I think that got her started because she turned over and gave a FANTASTIC BBBJ and the sex was good also. Afterwards we laid there a while talking and she starts hand stroking lil Camaro and we go again but the condom broke ...CONYO and she made me stop I am sure that spoiled the mood.

I dropped her off at the moto spot and she said she wanted to buy a beer and I happily obliged her. I never talked money and other than the beer she asked for nothing so I figured if she's happy I am happier!

"The Champ is here" quoting swizz beats from one of his tracks--

I second tgunz--these threads are priceless and timeless--filled with little golden nuggets for cats like me to pick up...

Also just wanted to point out what is highlighted in case someone reads over it too fast....food for thought...

Preciate u brother....now back to our regularly scheduled program.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash

Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash is located on Avenida Pasture in between Avenida George Washington and Avenida Indepencia. This is not the typical Dominican car wash where the waitresses are available in fact I did not see any waitresses I only saw waiters. The venue is a hand car wash, bar and sports center. They have pool tables, tables for domininoes and in the back there are batting cages. The music is played on a juke box and I enjoyed the vibe.

There was a very good energy there as if everyone was having fun whether they were playing pool or dominoes. It put me in mind of a good date location for the right chica. As most Dominican car washes they did an excellent job! One thing I can say since I have been living here there are 2 things Dominicans do well, cut hair and wash cars...lol!

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

I asked the waiter if they had any potato chips and he responded they had French fries but I neglected to see if there was a menu of other food items.

Click to see pic

Below is the batting cage and pool tables

Click to see pic

There is nothing like a good game of dominoes

Click to see pic

My car wash experience

I saw a sexy chic pull in a small compact vehicle not sure the make I think it was a Hyundai. She pulled into a spot for a car wash and walked off. When she came back she sat about 6 seats from me and we made eye contact.

She was dressed down we shared a couple glances so I walked over and chatted her up. Our connection was so so mas o menos but I had to move quick because her car was ready so I snatched the number. I reached out the next day but nada and I could see she read the message so I blew her off.

At this point my trip is not going well with 1 dingbat who forgot her cedula another mediocre sex session and another chic who only wanted a novio...go figure...CONYO! I reach out to my man DMV and he offers to help and we later have lunch at Denny's on El Conde.

I get back to my hotel room and who messages me? We chat blah blah blah and she agrees to come to the hotel later that evening. She arrives looking and smelling good and we chat. She says she owns her own salon and she just bought the car and I am thinking "REALLY?" So there is a lull in the conversation and she gives me the gaze...so I am like ok....lol

What followed was absolutely incredible! I am touching her body and she sighing and twitching she is very sensuous. We get to the main event and what does this chic do?...WHAT? This chic sticks her thumb in her mouth like she is a little girl. I am stroking this chic while she has her thumb in her mouth and I am wishing I could take a picture to show yall for proof...ROTFL!

We are done and she balls up like a baby with her thumb in her mouth trembling. I am looking at this chic like WTF just happened? I have never I repeat NEVAH had anything like that happen in my entire life. We had a great after glow and I walked her to her car and I hope I can see her again when I return to Santo Domingo.

Maybe I should go to the car wash more often...lol!
    I think you must be doing something right lol

As always thanks for Journal Cam!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

GTFOOHWTBS!

I'm still fishing on Facebook so I run into this chic

We chat on Facebook and she says she lives in Sosua after which we have the below listed Facebook conversation

I am I missing something, you are sick but you want me to come visit you?

So a chic who said she lives in Sosua now wants me to visit her in Santiago but she is sick but insist visiting her is ok. She assumes I have transportation and wants me to drive down the Puerto Plata Navarette Hwy after dark going to a place I don't know in Santiago?...REALLY?????

Then she says "adios" like I am supposed to KHA...boy am I having fun...ROTFL!

Part 2

Normally I try to be a gentleman with these chics regardless as to their status in fact some of my friends say I am too nice but this chic was starting to get on my nerves. After saying adios she sends me a message asking me to come visit her in Cabarette. She went from being in Sosua, to Santiago to Cabarette in 2 days go figure!

So I keep asking her what are we going to do when we see each other and she keeps dodging the question. I got fed up and told her to meet me and we would go to the cabana.

She comes back with 5k and 1 nut...do I really need to tell you what I was thinking...GTFOOHWTBS...lol! So I tell her to go to Sosua and that pisses her off and she cuts me off...oh well one day I will find my true love...

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Parque Central, Puerto Plata

I had some business in downtown Puerto Plata so I parked close to Parque Central and had the pleasure of seeing the stick man...lol!

Sooooooooo, I had to park my car and I am backing up into a parking space next to the curb, while I am in reverse IN MOTION guess what happens...GUESS???? Somebody walks behind my vehicle and I'm thinking REALLY?????????????...how stupid is that to walk behind a vehicle that is backing? WHO DOES THAT? My view is partially obstructed because I have a big SUV and I cannot always see all my corners.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn sometimes I just don't understand the mentality of some of the people here??????????????

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

July 6, 2016 I witnessed police incompetence in Sosua

I haven't been spending as much time in Sosua as I used to but on this occasion I witnessed something very disturbing. I was having lunch with friends at the Bourbon Street restaurant on Pedro Clisante in Sosua when I saw a commotion in front of the restaurant.

Apparently the following events occurred, a German gentleman was sitting in front of Bourbon Street and one of the street touts offered to charge his cell phone using one of the Bourbon Streets outlets but the owner refused not knowing who the cell phone belonged to and not wanting responsibility should something happen to it. Apparently the tout left with the phone without the German gentleman's permission.

I observed the German gentleman was obviously under the influence of alcohol unsteady on his feet along with being loud and boisterous. He insisted on entering Bourbon Street to look for his phone but the owner would not let him enter because he knew the phone wasn't there and he told him so. The German gentleman began shouting profanities at the Bourbon Street staff from the entrance of the restaurant. The German gentleman was being restrained by what appeared to be friends of his; these friends were trying to calm him down but he was wrestling with them shouting profanities.

The owner called the police because the situation was escalating and getting out of hand. I witnessed 2 officers of Policia Nacional arrive and later 2 more officers 4 in total. The German gentleman was belligerent with the officers and would not cooperate. At one point he put his face within inches of one of the police officers faces and the officer backed up. At another point he grabbed another officer by his arm and the officer pulled away. There were multiple provocations to the officers but for some reason all 4 officers left the scene without making an arrest.

After the police left the German gentleman continued to make a scene shouting profanities. He attempted to enter the restaurant and the security guard stopped him after which he struck the security guard who pulled out his firearm and the German gentleman's friends pulled him back towards the street the German gentleman continued struggling with them taking off his shirt saying shoot me! The security officer used restraint and stood down and the German gentleman's friends were able to get him in a car and drove off.

A professional assessment

As a 30 year law enforcement professional what I witnessed was absolutely ridiculous! A business owner had a problem with a obnoxious unruly patron and did the correct thing by calling the police. The police responded but did little to resolve the situation. The German gentleman was under the influence of alcohol obnoxious and extremely violent there was sufficient probable cause to make an arrest but the officers were derelict in their duties and left the scene without resolving the situation.

As a result of the police leaving there was a subsequent confrontation with the restaurant security officer which could have lead to the German gentleman being shot and killed if it was not for the restraint of the officer. If in fact that happened the police would be culpable for their negligence in not taking the appropriate actions to resolve the initial situation.

It is obvious that the Policia Nacional in the Dominican Republic are poorly trained and ill equipped to handle such scenarios. The officers did not have any restraining devices such as handcuffs or flexi-cuffs therefore had they taken him in custody they would have had their hands full if he resisted. They were neither equipped with asp batons, OC spray or a taser that would have assisted in making a arrest of such a violent suspect. In short there are many tools that are available to professional law enforcement personnel that could have helped them in this situation.

Even without the aforementioned tools the officers could have called for sufficient officers to help them make the arrest but neglected to do so. It was my recommendation to the owner that he file a formal complaint against the officers who responded so that they can be held accountable for their actions.

I enjoy living in the Dominican Republic but I seriously hope I am never in a situation where I need the police.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 07-07-2016 at 10:03 AM.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

I would think (given your knowledge and experience) that this lack of social infrastructure would be the aspect of living in the DR that gives you the most pause.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minkyboodle View Post
    I would think (given your knowledge and experience) that this lack of social infrastructure would be the aspect of living in the DR that gives you the most pause.
    There is plenty of social infrastructure in terms of the strength of the family and the relationship bond that different Dominicans have with one another. The problem I am encountering is here in Puerto Plata amongst many Dominicans I'm still in the category of tourist which is outside the social circle that is most attractive to me at this time. However I am confident that one day I will be able to penetrate that circle and have new and different experiences.

As far as the professionalism of law enforcement, retail and business people in general I attribute what I am seeing in part to a lack of education. If nobody tells you 2+2=4 how can you be expected to know? What's worse is when you try to share it often goes in one ear and out the other.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sosua changes

On July 7th Policia Nacional started enforcing a unenforced rule in Sosua. Businesses that sell alcohol will closed at midnight Monday - Thursday and 2am on the weekends. It was reported Rumbas closed at midnight and Classicos was dead also. CESTUR was taking chicas who were walking solo in custody, they had to pay from 1500 - 2000 pesos to get released. At 1am there was almost no traffic on Pedro Clisante .

Sosua after 2am

Kviar in Puerto Plata was ROCKIN!

I was in Kviar after 1am and all of a sudden I saw faces from Classicos during the same time I was getting live Sosua updates on whatsapp from friends who were in town. I saw one chic from Classicos and I said "que estas hacienda en mi ciudad?" and she cracked up laughing...ROTFL! The Kviar crew started looking around like WTF is going on here I hope we don't have the Clash of the Titans...lol!

My Kviar date

I pulled a Kviar chic that I was familiar with because we have a great connection. We went to Venus cabana and she does a great CBJ in fact she had me sighing a couple of times. She gets on top to do her thing but I KAINT figure out why she was smiling??????? What do ya think?...lol! The sex turned out to be pretty good and what does she want to afterwards...WHAT? She wants to snuggle isn't that sweet?

I really like her but I don't want her to get too comfortable because I have more hunting to do and I don't want any drama.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 07-08-2016 at 09:18 AM.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

She looks like she has a great body.
    SouthCoast

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

The hoes have just had their hours cut in half. It will be interesting to see what this does to prices. When this law was first introduced in 2006 TLN prices fell dramatically, the beach filled up, and girls started dressing down. It was a win for the monger who wasn't a party animal. What in the hell are the Clasico queens going to do. I definitely ain't feeling sorry for them.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information