Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Almuerso en Monti Cristi

Once I arrived Ms. Dajabon and I met and she hit me with she needed to go with her friend for security. I have been this route before with family and friends for the first meet and greet so I wasn't shocked. She wanted to go to Monti Cristi for lunch but because the food and the restaurants are better. Monti Cristi is about 30 minutes from Dajabon.

I kind of enjoyed the ride from Dajabon to Monti Cristi. I bought some bootleg Reggaton CDs they definitely came in handy. We ate at Coco Mar Restaurante with a view of the Bay at Monte Cristi. MDs friend was cute and I wished I had a wing. She kind of reminded me of one of Tgunz's San Cristobal chics I met on our last excursion. I was more attracted to MD but I like the amigas laid back temperament more.

+-

I thought my wallet was going to be eaten up trying to feed 3 people but it worked out well I only spent 1500 pesos.

Over all the excursion wasn't bad.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,369 Times in 13,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Almuerso en Monti Cristi

Once I arrived Ms. Dajabon and I met and she hit me with she needed to go with her friend for security. I have been this route before with family and friends for the first meet and greet so I wasn't shocked. She wanted to go to Monti Cristi for lunch but because the food and the restaurants are better. Monti Cristi is about 30 minutes from Dajabon.

I kind of enjoyed the ride from Dajabon to Monti Cristi. I bought some bootleg Reggaton CDs they definitely came in handy. We ate at Coco Mar Restaurante with a view of the Bay at Monte Cristi. MDs friend was cute and I wished I had a wing. She kind of reminded me of one of Tgunz's San Cristobal chics I met on our last excursion. I was more attracted to MD but I like the amigas laid back temperament more.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    +-
    Click to see pic

I thought my wallet was going to be eaten up trying to feed 3 people but it worked out well I only spent 1500 pesos.

Click to see pic

Over all the excursion wasn't bad.
    I got you beat.

I fed a family of 4 women, myself and two other guys and 3 kids yesterday for 1200 at the local "cafeteria" in La Romana. Out in the country you can still stretch a dollar.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hotel Masacre, Dajabon

Hotel Masacre was a decent 2 star hotel in the center of Dajabon which was a good location. I had a decent room at 2500 pesos a night.

The rest of the date

We had back to Dajabon from Monti Cristi to drop off amiga and she MD asked me what I want to do and I said "pasar mas tiempo contigo" and she asked "quieres un masaje?" and rubs my back and ahm lyke GTFOOH! I knew I was in like flint...ohhhh yeah this is what I came for!

We arrive at Hotel Masacre in the center of town and she also offered to go to a cabana instead but I opted for the hotel since it was more centrally located. She comes up to the room and flips the script...She wants to take 2 of her friends partying and guess who has to foot the bill? I asked how much she thought the bill would be and she said 2500 pesos mas o menos.

Now I have a problem! I understand the amiga security dinner date because that is customary especially with conservative chicas but this partying thing is pissing me off. First because I don't drink second because she didn't ask my permission she simply assumed the DUMB GRINGO was going to pay. This attitude of entitlement has spoiled my mood. My concern was I could pay and undetermined amount to get absolute strangers drunk and still not get to taste the fruit of my labor. (It should be noted I had a similar experience about 3 years ago that cost me $200.00 and I am still salty about that.) I pulled the plug she was not happy and she left the hotel pissed.

She contacted me later that night said she was coming back but didn't show. I took off first thing in the morning and she asked why I left...uhmmm lyke DURRRRAH! Needless to say some of these chics are dumber than a box of rocks!

Honestly apart from our falling out and lack of sex I enjoyed the date it was great to break the Puerto Plata - Sosua monotony as always you win some you loose some....

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Do you think you should have just taken her to a Cabana and banged her?
    SouthCoast

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    Do you think you should have just taken her to a Cabana and banged her?
    In hindsight my greatest error was not enough pre-trip communication about expectations you remember ASS U ME. I assumed too much and I was enamored by her photos

She might have stroked me at the cabana IDK but it seems to me she was a small town girl trying to show off her gringo.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

For me, if cabana was part of the discussion at the onset, I would hit it first there. Please see the nuisance nut directive.

After that, I am open to other topics of discussion.
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Facebook continued

I continue my search of chicas on Facebook. I am meetings pros, semi pros and non pros with mixed results. I'd like to share my most recent episode for those who are interested. The below listed chica has 3 pros in her friends list one of which I have already smashed.

I know birds of a feather flock together however I try not to assume anything when initially talking to these chicas because they get easily offended so I let the conversation develop and follow its direction naturally.

She went from accepting my request to be Facebook friends to a light chat on Facebook then to whatsapp. What follows is an interesting dance

She wants to know what is my interest in her? Well that depends if you are a chapiadora I'll pay you for sex and if you are a normal chica I will date you accordingly to get to know you. Then she says she doesn't date strangers...whatever...lol!

I am sorry I cut off the part when I say I am interested in learning more about the country since I live here and she suggest I go to the library and read some books. Yeah she really said that! Then she says I can't learn anything in Puerto Plata which I have discovered is a common attitude of people who live in Santo Domingo and Santiago they think Puerto Plata is el campo. Now she's coming off to me as a SMART ASS and we all want some ass but I don't think any of us wants a SMART ASS. So I share a little about my travels so she can see I am not the typical gringo.

Then she ask why do I want to get to know her if I am traveling the country...durrrrrrrrrrrah. (Why would any man want to know a beautiful woman?) Part of learning a country and its culture is learning and meeting its people, is that a difficult concept to understand?

Ok ok I know she is not interested but the "read a book" comment really got me going. So since I am interested in the culture I asked her why she thought there was economic disparity in the Dominican Republic and at that point she quit talking to me.

Most Facebook chics do not engage you in conversation if they are not interested so I thought it was interesting that she would try to be what I interpreted as being sarcastic with her "read a book" comment. It was as if she thought I was stupid but my economic disparity comment I believe has silenced our communication forever.

I have no idea if this chic is a hoe or not but I it appears as if I can scratch her off my to do list.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

Hotel Masacre, Dajabon

Hotel Masacre was a decent 2 star hotel in the center of Dajabon which was a good location. I had a decent room at 2500 pesos a night.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

The rest of the date

We had back to Dajabon from Monti Cristi to drop off amiga and she MD asked me what I want to do and I said "pasar mas tiempo contigo" and she asked "quieres un masaje?" and rubs my back and ahm lyke GTFOOH! I knew I was in like flint...ohhhh yeah this is what I came for!

We arrive at Hotel Masacre in the center of town and she also offered to go to a cabana instead but I opted for the hotel since it was more centrally located. She comes up to the room and flips the script...She wants to take 2 of her friends partying and guess who has to foot the bill? I asked how much she thought the bill would be and she said 2500 pesos mas o menos.

Now I have a problem! I understand the amiga security dinner date because that is customary especially with conservative chicas but this partying thing is pissing me off. First because I don't drink second because she didn't ask my permission she simply assumed the DUMB GRINGO was going to pay. This attitude of entitlement has spoiled my mood. My concern was I could pay and undetermined amount to get absolute strangers drunk and still not get to taste the fruit of my labor. (It should be noted I had a similar experience about 3 years ago that cost me $200.00 and I am still salty about that.) I pulled the plug she was not happy and she left the hotel pissed.

She contacted me later that night said she was coming back but didn't show. I took off first thing in the morning and she asked why I left...uhmmm lyke DURRRRAH! Needless to say some of these chics are dumber than a box of rocks!

Honestly apart from our falling out and lack of sex I enjoyed the date it was great to break the Puerto Plata - Sosua monotony as always you win some you loose some....
    Looks nice

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Facebook continued

I continue my search of chicas on Facebook. I am meetings pros, semi pros and non pros with mixed results. I'd like to share my most recent episode for those who are interested. The below listed chica has 3 pros in her friends list one of which I have already smashed.

Click to see pic

I know birds of a feather flock together however I try not to assume anything when initially talking to these chicas because they get easily offended so I let the conversation develop and follow its direction naturally.

She went from accepting my request to be Facebook friends to a light chat on Facebook then to whatsapp. What follows is an interesting dance

Click to see pic

She wants to know what is my interest in her? Well that depends if you are a chapiadora I'll pay you for sex and if you are a normal chica I will date you accordingly to get to know you. Then she says she doesn't date strangers...whatever...lol!

Click to see pic

I am sorry I cut off the part when I say I am interested in learning more about the country since I live here and she suggest I go to the library and read some books. Yeah she really said that! Then she says I can't learn anything in Puerto Plata which I have discovered is a common attitude of people who live in Santo Domingo and Santiago they think Puerto Plata is el campo. Now she's coming off to me as a SMART ASS and we all want some ass but I don't think any of us wants a SMART ASS. So I share a little about my travels so she can see I am not the typical gringo.

Click to see pic

Then she ask why do I want to get to know her if I am traveling the country...durrrrrrrrrrrah. (Why would any man want to know a beautiful woman?) Part of learning a country and its culture is learning and meeting its people, is that a difficult concept to understand?

Click to see pic

Ok ok I know she is not interested but the "read a book" comment really got me going. So since I am interested in the culture I asked her why she thought there was economic disparity in the Dominican Republic and at that point she quit talking to me.

Most Facebook chics do not engage you in conversation if they are not interested so I thought it was interesting that she would try to be what I interpreted as being sarcastic with her "read a book" comment. It was as if she thought I was stupid but my economic disparity comment I believe has silenced our communication forever.

I have no idea if this chic is a hoe or not but I it appears as if I can scratch her off my to do list.
    ROTLMAO!

I just about spit coffee on the screen, go to the library, economic disparity. Great stuff Cam!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

I think she was trying to get to the point. You want to learn about culture read a book. You want to fuck. Make me an offer. Lol. She was trying to get to the point. Imo
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    I think she was trying to get to the point. You want to learn about culture read a book. You want to fuck. Make me an offer. Lol. She was trying to get to the point. Imo
    Yes but she didn't respond to the chapiadora comment and she said she didn't meet with strangers. I suspect she was a hoe but I wasn't sure I have been slapped before for assuming.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Yes but she didn't respond to the chapiadora comment and she said she didn't meet with strangers. I suspect she was a hoe but I wasn't sure I have been slapped before for assuming.
    Atleast online it's a virtual slap... lol.

In my expierance they really ever label themselves chapies or Cueros. But have no problem explaining nothing in the world is free. Lol.

I get the feeling she's one of those that wants to go go straight to cabana and home. Doesnt want to be seen with gringo.

But then again some of these chicas are just plain nuts.... as well as some of us mongers.. (I.e. me)

Atleast this point I'd be blunt. Whay do you have to loose. I bet she ask for something crazy. Or blocks you..... lol

But if she sees your friends in common are whores
    She has you pegged as a monger already.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Facebook continued

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

This chica looks familiar. Does she go by Nicole or Ashley?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    This chica looks familiar. Does she go by Nicole or Ashley?
    Yes, please share your encounter with her.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Yes, please share your encounter with her.

Click to see pic
    She's a fb friend. But I initially met her in Classicos '05 Memorial Day Weekend. Very sweet girl. Very gfe in La cama. She woke me up the next morning with kisses. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and probably would have repeated with her. But I was in town for a friend's bachelor party. So shit got too hectic for me to catch up with her for the rest of the trip. I have no complaints about her performance or attitude. But that was over a year ago. That's enough time for the strip to make a ho cynical. Shame.

Supposedly, she's is a medical student at one of the Universities in La Capital. I can say that she is smart enough to carry on a decent conversation, in Spanish.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    She's a fb friend. But I initially met her in Classicos '05 Memorial Day Weekend. Very sweet girl. Very gfe in La cama. She woke me up the next morning with kisses. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and probably would have repeated with her. But I was in town for a friend's bachelor party. So shit got too hectic for me to catch up with her for the rest of the trip. I have no complaints about her performance or attitude. But that was over a year ago. That's enough time for the strip to make a ho cynical. Shame.

Supposedly, she's is a medical student at one of the Universities in La Capital. I can say that she is smart enough to carry on a decent conversation, in Spanish.
    Thanks, I thought she was in the game I just wasn't sure and I hate assuming all Dominican women are hoes.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

South excursion again

A friend introduced me to 2 Santo Domingo civilians so I set up meetings with both and decided to head south again. Based on my conversation with both I didn't think there would be any first date sex so I booked my first night at Hotel Garant in Boca Chica and 2 nights at Hotel Shakey in Santo Domingo. There is still un tapped potential in Boca Chica that is on my bucket list so I will try to include a day there on my south excursions.

I have made the journey south so many times I can practically drive there blindfolded. The drive is usually boring but on this trip I got to see (2) 3 wheelers tear up the highway.

On the highway just before you enter Boca Chica is a toll booth it used to be 30 pesos now it's 60 pesos...I am about to break the bank here...lol!

I arrived in Boca Chica safe got the same suite I had previously at Hotel Garant. I went to my usual spot Agua y Sal / Piano Bar I met a nice looking chic for in her 30s with a nice body. I offered her 3000 pesos for 2 leches she sais she wanted more money and she was politely dismissed. In the past Boca Chica was a reasonable market but now chicas are asking for and sometimes getting more money.

I ran into an old favorite and she did a GREAT job with her BBBJ and sex I released her back out into the wild so I could get some rest and headed to Santo Domingo the next day.

One of my civilians cancelled on me so I cruised the Malecon (Avenida George Washington) it is hectic on the weekends with family activities on one end and street walker activities on the other.

Malecon Street Walkers

Dealing with civilians I do not expect to score with every down or possession so having a back up plan works for me.

I have been curious about the Malecon street walkers for a while since I started visiting the Capital. I have been apprehensive but after talking to them I found they really are no different from Boca Chica and Sosua chicas, for some reason I had a mental block.

Most of the chics I have seen look like a cross between chickens and turkeys however I have seem some pretty cute chicas working the Malecon no stars but a few were pretty decent. There is a Eco Petroleo gas station at a intersection just before you get to Villa Marabella where quite a few chicas hang out. What followed was a barrel of laughs. I pulled into the parking lot and the chics make there rounds some are comical, for example one asked for a kiss, then a beer, then some food and finally for 100 pesos...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds familiar aye? Sometimes while you are talking with one others will walk up and I had to say several times "disculpe puedo hablar con ella en privado?" what was interesting is nobody got an attitude they just walked away smiling.

I talked to a couple of chics that appeared to be of age but didn't have their cedula which would be a no go for Hotel Shakey. One offered to pay the cabana out of her money but I passed. SDC11 came over when I was talking to another chica who was a little more attractive but when she walked away I could see her body in her skinny jeans so I was intrigued.

Click this bar to view the full image.

Our connection was on and off but she seemed cool but I was still a little paranoid being in virgin territory so I decided to take out some insurance ad make our agreement clear via whatsapp just in case

BBBJ was decent and sex was decent also. I took her back to the spot and headed back to the hotel. Over all it was a pleasant experience I especially enjoyed the cat and mouse with the chicas all of which seemed to be pretty cool.

In pursuit of civilians

If you take away financial insentive of PFP you have to deal with some of the same drama in the Dominican Republic as the United States, between child care issues, schedule conflicts, ex-boyfriends and what ever other kind of drama you can think of. From the civilian pursuit the trip was a bust but I enjoyed the break from Puerto Plata and I finally busted my Santo Domingo Malecon cherry so now I can say been there done that.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rent in Puerto Plata

I have a 1 bed room furnished spot about 700 square feet. I have a car port with a gate in a middle class Dominican neighborhood so I am relatively safe. I pay $400.00 a month. All my utilities gas, cable, electricity and water come to about 2000 pesos a month.

I have a friend who just moved into new construction 3 bedroom condo with car port and gate $500.00 a month the place is very nice. Decent apartments in Puerto Plata run between $300.00-$500.00 a month. I looked at a place a few months ago it was nice but not as nice as where I live dude wanted $700.00...silly rabbit...I walked he offered it to me for $400.00 ...ROTFL!

Dominicans are a TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Facebook continued

On to the next one. The below listed chic is a Sosua veteran. Recently I had a high end casa experience that I enjoyed so I am entertaining treating myself to a high end chic occasionally. I know from other reports she is a 4k+ chica. Since I don't drink and don't smoke cigars I figure WTF?

She accepts my friend request on Facebook but does not respond to my in-box message and it is clear she has read it. Some of my Facebook connects I have no idea what they are (pro, semi or non pro) but others I know for a fact are in the game but they have not responded also. I have accidently stumbled onto Paisas from Medellin who are up front with prices and services on Facebook. It seems as if the Colombianas are more sophisticated using Facebook than Dominicanas.

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Facebook continued

She accepts my friend request on Facebook but does not respond to my in-box message and it is clear she has read it. Some of my Facebook connects I have no idea what they are (pro, semi or non pro) but others I know for a fact are in the game but they have not responded also. I have accidently stumbled onto Paisas from Medellin who are up front with prices and services on Facebook. It seems as if the Colombianas are more sophisticated using Facebook than Dominicanas.
    Since you have been relentlessly running around in country getting it in, it could probably be that your reputation of being “economico” has precede you. Last I heard about that girl, she does only outcalls for big dough (around 2014). Maybe you need to post pictures that have you laying with stacks o’ hundreds.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonytouchdown33 For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information