Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Marv is still working the strip

Shetook a sabbatical after the Sosua crackdown but she's back working the strip I guess she still wants $100.00ST & $150.00TLN.

Click to see pic

I can't believe how good she looks in the club in comparison to the strip during the day.

Click to see pic

The Toyota Camry in the background is hers so she has bills to pay.
    Luckily I have found a few that put it down as good as her for a better price. A guy might as well go to Cabarete and get a chica that will let you run through her a few times during your 3 hours together for the $100.

I took her for under her market price. We had to meet in the middle because I would not take her for $100. There are more options. I would take her if she came down on her price.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Exposed nipples

I was in La Sirena shopping and the below listed chica walked by me and I couldn't believe my eyes, her top was cut so low that the upper part of her nipples were exposed. I was unable to get a good picture.

Click this bar to view the full image.

There were 2 male employees looking at her and I came behind them and said "todo bien caballeros?" they didn't think it was too funny...ROTFL

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

oh man that ass is just ridiculous....
    me gusta mami.
    lol

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Facebook Continued

I have had a couple civilians off Facebook recently that were adamant they would not be giving up sex easily. I know it sounds un-monger like but I am enjoying spending time with women who don't want to charge me by the hour. I met a real cutie at La Sirena for our first meet and greet and she insisted she didn't want anything to drink or eat. After several request I was hungry so I got up and got something to eat and she followed. This chic got enough food for two and you should have seen her scarf it down...ROTFL. She was starving but didn't want me to know it.

We had a movie date and she had problems with child care so she brings her daughter along. She did the same thing again she didn't want anything then just before the movie she wants popcorn and nachos. The movie and the food cost me 700 pesos about $15.00. The same date in the U.S. would have cost me twice as much. She is sweet as pie no pressure request for money BLAH BLAH BLAH...I know you guys think I am a hoe but I am really not...ROTFL!

Ok, now lets talk about Puerto Plata mongering

When you are working Facebook you cannot always be sure of what type of woman you are dealing with, for example I met a chic not long ago who was Facebook friends with known 3 PFP chicas and she had several opportunities to have sex with me for money but she did not...GO FIGURE? Lesson re-learned ASS U ME assume makes and ass out of you and me.

I met another Facebook chica and I wasn't sure what she was so I invited her for drinks, she accepted at first but later reneged and said she didn't want to meet in a public place. At that point I said ok I have a chapiadora then I said lets go straight to the cabana and she said no she wanted to come to my apartment uhmmmm lyke GTFOOHWTBS!

I cut her off and saw her in Kviar during the weekend and although she looked sexy some of those Kviar chics were ROCKIN! Anyways we subsequently had the below listed whatsapp conversation.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo she doesn't charge for dates...in other words "I aint no hoe!" but her friends give her from 2500-5000 pesos...uhmmmmmmm lyke REALLY! I cut off the rest of the conversation but she settled for 2k which I might take her up on but I've got my eyes on quite a few...

My point in sharing is so that you guys can see and read what's up in Puerto Plata. Some chics will go for 1000 pesos and others are impacted by big money Sosua and want more.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kviar Update August 17,2016

Kviar is seeing more of an influx of Sosua chicas due to the on going drama in Sosua. However I have noticed that some Sosua chicas are not working when they are in Kviar they are with Dominican men (possibly their chulos) and other chicas in VIP smoking hookah and drinking. I know it's none of our business what chicas do with the money we give them but I do think it's interesting to see how frivolous they can be. These chics seem to be partying having a good time. It should be noted that many Sosua chicas also live in Puerto Plata.

There are those Sosua chicas who are clearly working and you can see the intent in their eyes. If they don't get a client they have to eat the cost of transportation and the entry fee if they come on the weekends. Another interesting thing I have seen is the mix of chicas in Kviar. It is obvious by the dress and comport of some chicas they are from the barrios of Puerto Plata and they would easily go for 2000 pesos but then there are others who by their hair, clothing, walk and over all presence you can tell they want a little more than 2000 pesos. I spoke to one Kviar chic and she advised some chics are starting at $100.00 so it simply depends on the chica.

One of the biggest disadvantages to Kviar is the amount of men that go. Often there are more men that chicas, however they are Dominican men and very rarely are they paying for sex they are just hanging out and drinking. Sometimes I like to go to Kviar to hunt but sometimes I simply enjoy the show.

My overall impression of regular Kviar chicas is even though they may want a little more money they are less mafiosa and the generally seem to be nicer. For example I go frequently without taking any and many speak to me regardless and greet me warmly unlike in Sosua where if you aren't taking a chic often times they igg you and have nothing to say to you. My major challenge going forward is the potential catiness between them when I choose one over the other because at the end of the day they are still women.

Last edited by camaro1257; 08-18-2016 at 07:50 AM.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Una Dominicana honesta

I made a Facebook connection with a Puerto Plata chica. I really enjoy talking to women because it helps me improve my language skills as well as I can learn much from them. Sometimes they say profound things (at least to me...lol) and other times they state the obvious but it comes across to me as profound because they are being honest and have nothing to hide.

So we have the below listed conversation

I ask her is she single and WTF does she say? "very few women are single here" When I read that I almost fell out! All these women claiming to be single really aren't...R U CEE REE US????...LOL! She could have fell in line with the other chicas and said she was single and took it from there but she was honest.

This chic is DEFINATELY on my to do list!

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Headed south again

I decided to take another vacation from the north coast. I met a Dominican Cupid Santo Domingo chic with old full body photos in her Facebook, when I asked her to send me a current full body photo she got upset and cut me off. I was very suspicious because the majority of her photos were head shots...hmmmmmm? I had another Facebook Boca Chica chic stand me up so I had reservations that I decided to take advantage of regardless.

Goon Squad

I took the new highway outside Nagua since I was headed to Boca Chica and just outside Nagua I got stopped by a military road block. There were several men in green fatigues with assault rifles. I stopped and one of them walked up to me and greeted me. He asked "donde vives?" and before I could answer he smiled and said "Puerto Plata?" I looked at him and said "como tu sabes?" and we both started laughing...I realized that's the same officer that stopped me last time but the last time he was in civilian clothes this time he was in uniform.

We laughed and he shook my hand and I was on my way. Sometimes I get irritated at those guys and other times it's just plain comical. Maybe I am crazy but next time I think I might give him a lil something...

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Paco Drink & Latin Quarters - Loquito, Boca Chica

***Shout out to my man Yayow for showing me another side of the Boca Chica area.

Paco Drink is a bar and club in sector Loquito 5 minutes outside Boca Chica. There are 2 Paco Drink establishments in the Boca Chica area that are affiliated to one another and I believe they are both owned by the same person. The Paco Drink establishment I visited on this trip was the larger and newer of the two and is attached to the casa de cita Latin Quarters.

Like many clubs in the area you are greeted by security at the door and they pat you down for weapons after which you allowed entry.

As you walk in there are couches in the foyer area and several VIP areas with couches on the peripheral of the club

There is a very small dance floor next to the DJ booth

There are chairs and tables in the center of the club and in the rear there is a large bar. When I was there in the early evening it was slow and I don't believe it gets cranking until after 11pm at night. The ambiance with the red lighting was very seductive and it looked like a nice place to have a good time.

Latin Quarters

Latin Quarters is a casa de cita that is next to the new Paco Drink. There is security who stands in front of a large iron gate which he manually opens for you to enter the venue. Upon entering the venue you walk through a court yard and to your left are the chicas rooms and in front of you is a pool. Behind the pool is a sitting area where they play music and you can get acquainted with the chicas. There was no bar per-se but they were selling beer and soft drinks.

There was the typical casa presentation of about a dozen chicas that were all shapes and sizes. Of the dozen in my opinion there were 3 or 4 that were doable and I'd give them a 7 on my grading scale. My understanding is the chica turn around is high so a chica there this week might not be there next week. Occasionally Venezuelans are working there since the situation is so dire in Venezuela. I do not believe any of the chicas present at the time I was there were Venezuelans.

Initially the man in charge advised the prices were 2500
    ST in house and 5000 TLN take out, he later came down to 2000 ST and 4000 TLN take out. I did not visit the in house rooms so I cannot advise on their condition. Apparently when Paco Drink is really busy the chicas work the club also which I am sure would make for an interesting dynamic.

Perhaps on my next trip to Boca Chica I will visit Paco Drink in the evening to see what kind of vibe there is.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

It also helps if you have a car and are mobile.

I have stopped driving in DR for fear of the corrupt policia chop.

I wouldn't mind sampling some of those 1000 pesos hoes that you keep referring too good sir.

I will suck the Shiite out of a 1000 pesos tetas.

Facebook Continued

I have had a couple civilians off Facebook recently that were adamant they would not be giving up sex easily. I know it sounds un-monger like but I am enjoying spending time with women who don't want to charge me by the hour. I met a real cutie at La Sirena for our first meet and greet and she insisted she didn't want anything to drink or eat. After several request I was hungry so I got up and got something to eat and she followed. This chic got enough food for two and you should have seen her scarf it down...ROTFL. She was starving but didn't want me to know it.

We had a movie date and she had problems with child care so she brings her daughter along. She did the same thing again she didn't want anything then just before the movie she wants popcorn and nachos. The movie and the food cost me 700 pesos about $15.00. The same date in the U.S. would have cost me twice as much. She is sweet as pie no pressure request for money BLAH BLAH BLAH...I know you guys think I am a hoe but I am really not...ROTFL!

Ok, now lets talk about Puerto Plata mongering

When you are working Facebook you cannot always be sure of what type of woman you are dealing with, for example I met a chic not long ago who was Facebook friends with known 3 PFP chicas and she had several opportunities to have sex with me for money but she did not...GO FIGURE? Lesson re-learned ASS U ME assume makes and ass out of you and me.

I met another Facebook chica and I wasn't sure what she was so I invited her for drinks, she accepted at first but later reneged and said she didn't want to meet in a public place. At that point I said ok I have a chapiadora then I said lets go straight to the cabana and she said no she wanted to come to my apartment uhmmmm lyke GTFOOHWTBS!

I cut her off and saw her in Kviar during the weekend and although she looked sexy some of those Kviar chics were ROCKIN! Anyways we subsequently had the below listed whatsapp conversation.

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

Soooooooooooooooooooooo she doesn't charge for dates...in other words "I aint no hoe!" but her friends give her from 2500-5000 pesos...uhmmmmmmm lyke REALLY! I cut off the rest of the conversation but she settled for 2k which I might take her up on but I've got my eyes on quite a few...

My point in sharing is so that you guys can see and read what's up in Puerto Plata. Some chics will go for 1000 pesos and others are impacted by big money Sosua and want more.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    It also helps if you have a car and are mobile.

I have stopped driving in DR for fear of the corrupt policia chop.

I wouldn't mind sampling some of those 1000 pesos hoes that you keep referring too good sir.

Click to see pic

I will suck the Shiite out of a 1000 pesos tetas.
    Give me a call when you touch down...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

El Batey, Boca Chica

El Batey is one of the premier night spots in Boca Chica it's an open air venue with a bar and dance floor with seating throughout the venue.

There is a mix of music played between salsa, bachata and merengue and of course reggeton.

El Batey is also known for its dance competitions individuals will compete with one another and everybody will surround them and cheer them on. El Batey reminds me of Kviar in Puerto Plata in that all the chicas are not working in fact it is a regular Dominican hang out spot especially on the weekends. Generally speaking if you look for eye contact and how the women are dressed you can tell who is working and who isn't but sometimes you just have to take a risk offer a drink and see where it goes from there.

Generally El Batey doesn't get cranking until after 1am and depending on the night the ratio of men to women can be 50/50.

There are some differences from the El Batey of the past the most notable is it appears as if Haitians are being discriminated against. One Haitiana chica came behind me and security would not let her in. I was told that some Haitians are being charged to get in and some are being turned away. The other difference is there are Venezuelans in the house! While I was there I saw two separate groups walk in and I was thoroughly impressed, unfortunately I made my choice for the night otherwise I would have tried to sample.

The bottom line El Batey is a to do spot if you are in Boca Chica.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

I've missed El Batey both times I've been to Boca Chica ... generally because I go diving, mornings, in Boca Chica....
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

I noticed online today the exchange rate in the DR was 46-1.. That is the best rate I have seen since my first trip in Sosua in 2010. Anyone of you guys living there or visiting. Know What they are actually giving in Sosua now at western union or bank?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 598 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    I noticed online today the exchange rate in the DR was 46-1.. That is the best rate I have seen since my first trip in Sosua in 2010. Anyone of you guys living there or visiting. Know What they are actually giving in Sosua now at western union or bank?

The new Caribe Express next to Super Pola is paying 45.95 pesos per US dollar.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Give me a call when you touch down...
    I will indeed good sir thank you for extending the hospitality.

I will PM you to give you a heads up before I hit my next Sosua trip.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

La Playa Boca Chica

It rained most of the time I was in Boca Chica but the sun did come out for a while so the beach could be enjoyed for a minute

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bienvienidos a La Republica Dominicana

My trip south was interesting to say the least. I got stood up twice by my target chicas I had one incredible street chica from Calle Duarte who gave me 1 leche at night and 2 in the morning the next day I had a chic from Calle Duarte again who switched positions so many times I lost wood and couldn't nut but she insisted on payment and I got tired of arguing with her you win some you loose some!

Conyo!

I don't know where but I lost my wallet with my cards in them. I checked there was no criminal activity on them so they were cancelled. Fortunately I had a second set that I can use until the primary set has been replaced.

WTF!

On the Puerto Plata Navarette Hwy in between Santiago and Puerto Plata I ran over a pot hole. I heard a crunch and looked at my in dash computer and I saw my right front tire pressure drop by 20 psi in 5 minutes.

The problem was it was Sunday and almost all of the tire stores were closed. (In Puerto Plata there seems to be a tire shop on almost every corner). I finally found one open and discovered I bent my rim when I struck the pot hole. They made a temporary repair and I came back the next day after about 2 hours they remounted my rim and it looked like this...

Guess how much this mishap cost me...GUESS??????????? A grand total of 1300 pesos...REALLY????????? I always say there is much to dislike about this country but there is much to like also.

La Policia Nacional

I report my wallet missing and the officer who writes the reports is on break for 2 hours...hmmmmmmmmm REALLY? I come back he writes the report but he cannot print a copy because they don't have a printer...hmmmmmmmmmm REALLY? I use a memory stick I have to go to a print store make copies and bring them back to the Police Department for signatures and stamps.

I need a special report for my missing drivers license so the officer tells me I need a photo for this report. I go get a miniature photo and come back but this time there is a different officer who says I don't need a photo...hmmmmmmmmmmm REALLY? So he writes the report and now I am covered if I get stopped. I had a chance to witness Dominican Law Enforcement efficiency...

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

[B]Bienvienidos a La Republica Dominicana

La Policia Nacional

I report my wallet missing and the officer who writes the reports is on break for 2 hours...hmmmmmmmmm REALLY? I come back he writes the report but he cannot print a copy because they don't have a printer...hmmmmmmmmmm REALLY? I use a memory stick I have to go to a print store make copies and bring them back to the Police Department for signatures and stamps.

I need a special report for my missing drivers license so the officer tells me I need a photo for this report. I go get a miniature photo and come back but this time there is a different officer who says I don't need a photo...hmmmmmmmmmmm REALLY? So he writes the report and now I am covered if I get stopped. I had a chance to witness Dominican Law Enforcement efficiency...

Now imagine if you were in the wrong. And the credentials don't always help. Be careful out there.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Electronics in the Dominican Republic

I recently decided to get another phone because I was having problems with my Samsung Galaxy 4. I like the functionality of Samsung so I decided to stay with a brand I was familiar with. I have a plan at Orange I pay 3000 pesos a month for my phone and hotspot which I use as WIFI at home.

I looked at the Galaxy J7 and it was listed as retail for 33,000 pesos so just out of curiosity I asked the attendant how much the phone would cost me on my plan. He said it would only cost me 3000 pesos up front and I had to sign a 18 month contract...I said "como?" He repeated again so thinking the phone would retail at over $700.00US I jumped on the deal.

I was talking to Tgunz about what happened and he looked the phone up at Best Buy and guess what he found?

This same phone is retailing almost 3 times than in the United States as in the Dominican Republic. I have noticed televisions computers and all types of electronics here are sometimes twice what they would cost in the United States.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Las Terrenas Chica#2

I have stayed in touch with LTC2 and she reaches out to me I guess she's hungry. I met her in Las Terrenas 3 years ago and we settled on 1500 pesos but when we arrived in my room she changed the price to 3000 pesos I gave her about 500 pesos so she would leave to cut down the drama.

Our last conversation she wanted 5k to spend the day in Las Terrenas or Puerto Plata. Bailar wrote a not so glowing review so I am reluctant to invest any time or money in her. We had the below listed conversation

She wants to come to Puerto Plata so I decided to see how she would respond to what I had to say

This chic tried to flim flam me by changing the price. 2 years later she has the potential opportunity to make 5k during slow season and she can't say "lo siento, person o disculpe?" Her response to her trying to cheat me is "chao!" DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAH!

I suspect I saved myself a headache ...good riddance!

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information