Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

I'm also in the known cheapy cheapy category. I've heard more than a few times, "you don't like to pay". It's not like I'm forcing 1500 pesos down their throats. The complaint is simply that I don't choose to throw crazy money at them which for some reason they believe is the way gringos should behave.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytouchdown33 View Post
    Since you have been relentlessly running around in country getting it in, it could probably be that your reputation of being “economico” has precede you. Last I heard about that girl, she does only outcalls for big dough (around 2014). Maybe you need to post pictures that have you laying with stacks o’ hundreds.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I haven't booked a suite, but the Garant is my go-to place in Boca Chica. Quiet, a nice pool, and two blocks from the action on Duarte. And the scuba shop I like (Tropical Sea Divers) is a block away, further up Duarte.
    Any room with a jacuzz? If not is there any hotel in Boca Chica that has rooms with jacuzzis?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    Any room with a jacuzz? If not is there any hotel in Boca Chica that has rooms with jacuzzis?
    I don't know of any jacuzzi-rooms at the Garant, but I'm sure you could find jacuzzi suites at the overpriced AIs.

(Trouble with that is, of course, bringing in a chica to enjoy it with you. The AIs are sticky about that. )
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    There are no Jacuzzi rooms at the Hotel Garant.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I'm also in the known cheapy cheapy category. I've heard more than a few times, "you don't like to pay". It's not like I'm forcing 1500 pesos down their throats. The complaint is simply that I don't choose to throw crazy money at them which for some reason they believe is the way gringos should behave.
    I find myself in the same boat. Sometimes it backfires on me. Especially when I put the bait out to a fly bitch and she gets a sour taste in her mouth midsession and tries to throw the hook.

Truth be told, I would rather drop my standards a little than take a fly bitch for what she considers chump change.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    I find myself in the same boat. Sometimes it backfires on me. Especially when I put the bait out to a fly bitch and she gets a sour taste in her mouth midsession and tries to throw the hook.
    And listen to them call their boss cheap for the 5,000 pesos a month they get.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I don't know of any jacuzzi-rooms at the Garant, but I'm sure you could find jacuzzi suites at the overpriced AIs.

(Trouble with that is, of course, bringing in a chica to enjoy it with you. The AIs are sticky about that. )
    Its called farting.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dominican Spanish

I left La Sirena walking to my car and a moto-concho pulled up to me and this is what I heard "ires moto cavelo?" So I looked at him like WTF you just say? Then I processed it and I realized he said "quieres un moto caballero?" It took me about 30 seconds. So what am I supposed to do when Dominicans are talking 100 words a minute in rapid fire broken Spanish?

I have resolved it's gonna be a long road ahead of me...

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

All least you were able to ultimately understand him.
    SouthCoast

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Me encanta La Republica Dominicana!

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Monday might look a little different.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Facebook again

I met the below listed chica on Facebook and we chatted on whatsapp

Click this bar to view the full image.

I was standing at the upstairs bar in Classicos with a friend of mine and we commented on this tall thick chic that was standing next to us. I made a comment that I didn't feel like climbing any trees and we both bust out laughing...lol! This chic is about 6'5" and way too much woman for me.

She looks at me and we exchanged greetings and I didn't pay anymore attention to her. After about 30 minutes she shows me a whatsapp conversation between she and I and says we are Facebook friends so I looked up her name and guess...GUESS...WHALAH! ...GTFOH! It is the above chic! I tell her en
    Los Estados Unidos tenemos un dicho "es un mundo pequeno" She smiles and gives me a high five. In her photos she looks normal size maybe 5'6" but not 6'5"....wooooooooooooow!

So she later suggest I take her but when I told her she was too tall she got a STANK face and walked off. Hey I can't help it if I don't want to pay to climb a tree...lol!
    Last edited by camaro1257; 10-03-2016 at 07:32 AM.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What kind of country is this?

I helped a moto guy out a while ago and he decided to return the favor and he sent me a photo of a very mature looking chica. I immediately was attracted to her because of her look of maturity, I later found out she was 28. I know you guys think I am crazy but I still struggle with these 18 years olds their age, immaturity and lack of skills have not impressed me. Yes they are sexy with tight bodies but for me the young barrio princesses are just not working.

I tried to connect with her on several occasions but with no success she has her own nail shop and I guess she was busy. Several months later we finally connected. We chat and it's looking good when she writes the below

I have 1 question? What kind of country is this where a woman tells you you don't have to marry or make a commitment to her? REALLY???? Obviously it's on like popcorn...lol!

We meet have a nice conversation. We went to Venus cabana. She is intelligent well spoken and mature 28 is a good number for me. She is actually listening and engaging me not looking around like "entonces?"

BBBJ
    was good sex was good all very GFE. She was definitely more like a novia than a PFP experience. She laid around we talked and chilled for a while afterwards. It was a great experience. My impression she's not a pro just someone who needs some help because her nail shop is slow. She is defiantly regular material so I am sure I will see her again.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

October 4 2016

Hurricane Matthew brought steady rain from last night until this afternoon. I only saw 1 downed tree so it hasn't bee bad.

I was prepared to stay in but since it's eased up I am going to head out tonight.

We are very fortunate that we missed the worse of the storm.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    October 4 2016

Hurricane Matthew brought steady rain from last night until this afternoon. I only saw 1 downed tree so it hasn't bee bad.

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

I was prepared to stay in but since it's eased up I am going to head out tonight.

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

We are very fortunate that we missed the worse of the storm.
    I've heard that the North Coast of the DR is generally safe from hurricanes, because if the come in from the south the high winds are partially blocked by the Cibao Mountains, and if they pass to the north, the winds are reduced some by the storm's westward passage. Weyland would know more about that, of course; he's lived there longer.

That said, you were indeed fortunate ... God help the Haitians on the west end of the island; they will have caught the brunt of it!

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Puerto Plata evacuation in the case of an emergency

The recent storm has had me reflect on evacuation if it were necessary. Both paths west and south would be difficult as they are 2 lane highways that I sure would be at a crawl in the event of an evacuation.

As you can see it can get really bad on Calle Principal, the below photos are of the main street that takes you out of town. Now that I think of it if there were ever an evacuation it would be bad betwee the poor drainage on the roads and the bad traffic. The main road south into Santiago is the Puerto Plata Navarette Hwy which is a terrible two lane highway that is crumbling. As I reflect on this it is very apparent this is a developing country.

Where I live I have never seen flooding although I am about a 5 minute drive from the Malecon and the coast I would imagine if there were a tsunami or bad storm it could effect where I live.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

On another note

Haiti and the Dominican Republic share the same Island of Hispanola but their destinies have been distinctly different. Haiti has had more earthquakes and hurricanes than I care to count. The most recent natural disaster was Hurricane Matthew where over 900 people died. Three days after Matthew the Dominican Republic is as beautiful as ever. Why Haiti suffers natural disasters in a manner its neighbor The Dominican Republic doesn't is a question only God knows?

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Any time a chick says that, just reply "Mejor tacaño que pendejo" (Better cheap than stupid)
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Any time a chick says that, just reply "Mejor tacaño que pendejo" (Better cheap than stupid)
    Good to know.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Algunas chicas son locas!

I met a Puerto Plata barrio chica who was relatively attractive through a connect. Sex was mediocre and later she was a bunch of drama so I cut her off. I got a friend request from who I think is her younger sister or cousin (they have the same last name and similar features when you look up close)

She looks like a little girl so I blew her off. Later the sister hits me again then the younger one it was as if they were trying to tag team me but I sensed both were drama so I blew them off again.

Then I get the below message in my whatsapp

So now she wants to get to know me again (this is the second time I received a message like this) So now I am like didn't we already have this conversation? She is insistent she wants to get to know me...REALLY? You want money you silly rabbit! I don't know how to say that in Spanish...lol!

So now I am curious how much this chic wants for intel purposes and she says she wants 3k...I started to BLAST her but I decided to be nice.

Ok, here's the deal in my opinion this chic is a Barrio rat not a Barrio princess like the others. If I give Barrio princesses between 1000 - 1500 pesos why would I give a Barrio rat 3000 pesos?

In all honesty she probably would have taken 1500 pesos but frankly I was not attracted to her. I think it's interesting even in the Puerto Plata barrios the word has gotten back that gringos are paying 3000 pesos for sex all I can do is SMDH!

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information