Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Amanacer en La Capital

Both Torre San Geranemo and Villa Marebella face the ocean and provide scenic views of the Caribbean Sea.

Click this bar to view the full image.

I failed in the primary objective of my trip but I had a great vacation from retirement because I refused to drown and kept swimming. The apartment was great with a fantastic view at dawn and dusk and I had 3 dates with no drama and I stayed under budget. Going forward I am going to try to make a monthly trip to break the north coast monotony.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    My Santo Domingo primary Target

Below I have listed a photo of the primary motivation for my Santo Domingo excursion. My search was for a potential long distance relationship she didn't want a simple date with food to go at the apartment but wanted an expensive date at a restaurant I knew I would spend at least 2000 pesos on.

Click to see pic

She cut me off when I wouldn't get with her program, I later discovered through another monger she is a high end Santo Domingo hoe he evidenced it with pictures. I surmise she was trying to leave the life because she has a low pay prometora job at Orange and was behind on her bills. Maybe she thought I was her legit ticket out at this point I will never know.

She works Dominican Cupid so if anybody runs into her you have a heads up.

Express del Mundo

Express del Mundo is in the plaza adjacent to the apartment and behind Meyer Lansky's Sand which Bar. It's a Chinese run comida typic spot. I could have done either of these spots easily with my target interest for 500 pesos easy. I end up taking another date which worked out great. Click to see pic

Click to see pic

The food was inexpensive but nothing to brag about, actually I enjoyed eating at the sand which shop more. My date said she wasn't hungry but she got a plate and woofed it down like she had not eaten in days...go figure????

One thing I will say when I was waiting for my food quite a few cute honies came in the spot...uhmmm lyke yeah!...ROTFL!

As the monger in question, I wouldn't necessarily call her a "high end sdq hoe". She ask for money to fuck, and the amount she request is usually more than what your typical ST session in Sosua may cost you, or other P4P venues across the DR. I would say she likes to believe she's high end but she's really just a ghetto hoodrat who puts more worth on her pussy than their actually is.

She's also not above still selling her pussy for money. I first met her on DC at least a good 4 years ago, maybe even 5. She's been on DC selling pussy for a good 4/5 years now, and last I spoke to her she was still at it. I believe what may have happened is that her plan may have been to try and rope you in with the long game, but she is 100% without a doubt still selling her pussy for cash as much as she can.

It's interesting to see how these girls approach every dude differently. With me she was all killer no filler, didn't beat around the bush, didn't pretend to be something she wasn't. She got straight to the point and told me if I wanted the pussy, I'd have to pay for it. Maybe she got tired of being treated like a hoe, so she switched up her method. Either way you really did not miss anything, she's very mediocre in bed, maybe even a bit worse than that.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    As the monger in question, I wouldn't necessarily call her a "high end sdq hoe". She ask for money to fuck, and the amount she request is usually more than what your typical ST session in Sosua may cost you, or other P4P venues across the DR. I would say she likes to believe she's high end but she's really just a ghetto hoodrat who puts more worth on her pussy than their actually is.

She's also not above still selling her pussy for money. I first met her on DC at least a good 4 years ago, maybe even 5. She's been on DC selling pussy for a good 4/5 years now, and last I spoke to her she was still at it. I believe what may have happened is that her plan may have been to try and rope you in with the long game, but she is 100% without a doubt still selling her pussy for cash as much as she can.

It's interesting to see how these girls approach every dude differently. With me she was all killer no filler, didn't beat around the bush, didn't pretend to be something she wasn't. She got straight to the point and told me if I wanted the pussy, I'd have to pay for it. Maybe she got tired of being treated like a hoe, so she switched up her method. Either way you really did not miss anything, she's very mediocre in bed, maybe even a bit worse than that.
    Thanks for the heads up! Even though I was disappointed the weekend turned out great.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Disclaimer

These are not my photos, they are photos posted in another monger group that I would like to share.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My Pursuit of Civilians

I'd like to share a few things so you can see my experience living here through my eyes. I have met a few civilians in various venues like the anecdote I am going to share. I am not going to give her a number because I have no idea if anything will materialize.

The mechanic shop where I go has prometoras for an oil company. These prometoras pass out fliers for oil changes and the 3 I have seen thus far are relatively attractive. The chic I am going to speak about was the most approachable of the 3. I was sitting behind her while waiting for my vehicle.

I am reluctant to deal with a civilian who lives in Puerto Plata because I fear it may be more than I want to deal with at this time but I remain open to new and different experiences. This chic keeps turning around and peeping at me and I am like WTF? If I was in Sosua I would understand what that meant but she is obviously working with her uniform on and I am in downtown Puerto Plata.

After a few eye passes she sits down 1 seat from me and sighs at this time I had enough and said
    WTF I am gonna chat her up. She laughs at my jokes blah blah blah I get the number. We chat on whatsapp.

Here's the deal she is friendly and approachable when we met and our whatsapp conversations are friendly. There is no talk of money or sex my approach is simple and light hearted but we have yet to meet off line.

My assessment

I have met a few civilians that appeared to be reluctant to get involved with extranjeros. I have had a few first dates that I didn't report because it became obvious we weren't going any further. The reasons I am sure are as different as the women involved. I suspect sometimes there are Dominican men that are preferred. I suspect there is a negative stigma being associated with an extranjero especially in a tourist area like Puerto Plata as true civilians do not want to be perceived as chapiadoras. I suspect my Spanish is not an asset with true civilians as I am far from fluent and some are very frustrated with trying to communicate with me.

I enjoy the challenge of dealing with different types of women in different types of situations but civilians present unique challenges that I have yet to overcome.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Hey Cam:

How have you determined if a girl is a civilian??

I ask because even if you get fooled I am in trouble...lol...For instance your primary girl was putting on the impression she is good girl and Hanzo says she is A1 slut...

Women LIE LIE LIE.....So meeting a girl on Cupid your best bet is to assume she is some sort of pro. But there are civiilans on there...Sometimes you can tell if they have a real job etc and can prove it to you I guess.

But buyer beware on the internet sites. Very similar to the sugar USA sites - many many of them are semi pros disguising themselves as civilians and banging out guys left and right. You can get fooled easy.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Airbnb

Thanks to BigLongBeach for introducing me to Airbnb. This is not an advertisement I am just sharing my anecdotal experiences with Airbnb. I was a hotel person in most of my travels but I have recently discovered that apartments can be attained for about the same price as a hotel with more comfort. In my case my interest is transitioning more to semi - non pros and apartments present a better cover than hotels which leave a little less to the imagination.

Airbnb is a web site that helps you to search for apartments and houses all over the world. Owners post their properties with descriptions, photos, availability and a calendar to let you know when they are available. Almost everything is available from single rooms to villas and mansions at prices all over the map. Short term and long term arrangements are available.

You go to the web cite put your range of dates and area you are searching for then pick the place you like the most. If you use the site regularly owners post comments about you just like you post comments about the owners and their properties. The owner can either accept or reject your request based in part on other property owners comments about you.

Thus far I have rented 4 apartments and had great experiences in all 4. I recommend Airbnb and apartment living as an alternative for those who travel.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Hey Cam:

How have you determined if a girl is a civilian??

I ask because even if you get fooled I am in trouble...lol...For instance your primary girl was putting on the impression she is good girl and Hanzo says she is A1 slut...

Women LIE LIE LIE.....So meeting a girl on Cupid your best bet is to assume she is some sort of pro. But there are civiilans on there...Sometimes you can tell if they have a real job etc and can prove it to you I guess.

But buyer beware on the internet sites. Very similar to the sugar USA sites - many many of them are semi pros disguising themselves as civilians and banging out guys left and right. You can get fooled easy.
    You make an EXCELLENT point. I like to give chics the benefit of the doubt sorta like when I was in LE I didn't assume everybody I dealt with was a perp of course many were but not all. What I don't want to do is become the cynical monger who says that all Dominican women are hoes. Although I do not want to be a cynical monger I have discovered that lying is a part of the culture here and what I think is integrity is not necessarily perceived the same way. What I have discovered is that most who deal with extranjeros on a regular basis are pro or semi pro because the immediate motivation is money or maybe long term security or more.

In my most recent situation in Santo Domingo there was nothing to indicate she was a pro but even if Hanzo didn't chime in and advise she was a pro her intent came out when she reneged on our original plan. My point is communication is key, I look for a nexus between what a person says and what they do in order to help me make a determination as to what they are and how I should proceed.

***It should be noted this is not the first time I have run into one of Hanzo's hoes. Last year I had another that gave no indication of being PFP but she turned out to be in the game. My assessment is that when chics find out I live here sometimes their approach is different; there is a long term goal as opposed to a short term goal.

My basis is made on how she communicates with me. Some are clearly looking for a relationship and it comes out in their conversation while others are clearly looking for money as that comes out in their conversation also. At times the intent is not made clear so I take it one day at a time. Facebook is an incredible tool. Are her pictures provocative or family orientated? Who is in her friends list Dominicans or gringos? I had one chic just send me a friends request I accepted and all her friends were gringos uhmmmm lyke durrahhh...lol!

In your case if you want to know what the deal is you could say something like "Yo se la vida en La Republica Domincana es muy dificil por eso no tengo niguna problema ayudando una mujer" Her response to that comment will tell you a lot about her. Some will say "esta bien" others "cuantos quieres regalame?" and others "no quiero tu dinero" It just depends.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 04-13-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    It's interesting to see how these girls approach every dude differently. .
    Another one of Hanzo's hoes

I met the below listed chica on Dominican Cupid last year from Bonao. This is another one who gave no indication of being a hoe.

Hanzo later indicated in Hugrad's terms she was a "hoe ass hoe!" I believe Sage had some contact with her also. Nothing she said or did indicated a direct correlation to being PFP she even came to visit me in Puerto Plata. My assessment is because I live here and my approach is softer with no talk of money or sex the chics respond to me differently with long term goals in mind as opposed to short term PFP.

Either way what a person truly is will eventually come out and I have the time to wait them out.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Very nice pic Camaro...

I usually just send them this .gif file that way they know its golden shower time with Samuel.

Great thread...

I met the below listed chica on Dominican Cupid last year from Bonao. This is another one who gave no indication of being a hoe.

Click to see pic

Hanzo later indicated in Hugrad's terms she as a "hoe ass hoe!" I believe Sage had some contact with her also. Nothing she said or did indicated a direct correlation to being PFP she even came to visit me in Puerto Plata. My assessment is because I live here and my approach is softer with no talk of money or sex the chics respond to me differently with long term goals in mind as opposed to short term PFP.

Either way what a person truly is will eventually come out and I have the time to wait them out.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    Very nice pic Camaro...

Click to see pic

I usually just send them this .gif file that way they know its golden shower time with Samuel.

Great thread...
    Thanks!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I met her on DC many moons ago. She's been on my facebook friend list for quite a while. Never thought she was a hoe until you knocked her down. After that I reached out to her, but didn't follow through because I would have absolutely no time to fit her in during one of my visits. Shit, I don't even have enough time to get through what's typically in Sosua when I'm there let alone importing strange bitches who I've never been with. I may try again. I like her look and I'm thinking she's got that late twenties early thirties Dominican freak thing going on that I like so much.

Click to see pic

Hanzo later indicated in Hugrad's terms she was a "hoe ass hoe!" I believe Sage had some contact with her also. Nothing she said or did indicated a direct correlation to being PFP she even came to visit me in Puerto Plata. My assessment is because I live here and my approach is softer with no talk of money or sex the chics respond to me differently with long term goals in mind as opposed to short term PFP.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bourbon Street Restaurant during the day

When I have some errands to run in the Sosua area sometimes I stop by Bourbon Street Restaurant during the day. The vibe is different it is not as busy and definitely muy tranquilo.

One of the things that has become popular is sitting on the sidewalk for chica watching while you are drinking or dinning. It is more popular at night to watch the chicas walk by and put on a show for you.

The English speaking staff is generally very professional.

The breakfast is decent however most breakfast plates are 300 pesos and above you can get similar breakfast plates for around 200 pesos if that makes a different to you.

They made some improvements to the restrooms which was very needed. There are many great dinning choices in Sosua and Bourbon Street is one of the best IMHO.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Current Sosua Pricing

Current Sosua pricing is all over the map, from street chicas accepting 1500 pesos ST to high end chicas asking $150.00 per hour. I recently was surfing Facebook and I found a familiar Sosua face. She has a nice flaca body I have seen her on several occasions but I have never spoken with her.

I started by telling her how I do not frequent Sosua as much as I used to because some of the chicas have ridiculous prices

Then she hit me with what she charges

I have no idea how firm she would be if I spoke with her in person but the above is just an example of what some Sosua chicas are looking for.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    if you are talking about the place managed by Elvis ( I guess you are) in CABARETE they usually have about 25 girls. some are beautiful some not. the turnover is frequent... Yes the prices are the ones you apllied. I brought there some friends from iItaly last month on their first night so I wnted to just show them a bunch of girls without having them going through the Sosua skunks... We managed to have a quote of 100$ for 24 hours for each of the girls they took out..
    another version of Passions???

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    another version of Passions???
    Not exactly it is an open air venue with a bar and a few tables there are rooms in the back but I was told they are for the girls and that all sex is done off premises. The reported price is $100.00ST and $150.00 all day.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Waterfalls at Sosua Beach

I was hanging with some friends of mine at Mofongo King at Sosua Beach and why did I do that?

It started raining cats & dogs!

Last year there was a drought, this year not so much...

[/URL

When we tried to leave we got caught in the waterfalls

The waterfalls with no umbrella

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    Very nice pic Camaro...

Great thread...
    IMG_6494_zps8jq8mjfc.gif

You romantic rascal, you.....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Detective Camaro

I got a hit on Latin American Cupid and I saw the profile picture on the right but when I went to whatsapp I saw the picture on the left.

I know the average monger would have aborted at that point but not only am I bored but I miss my investigations and my interviews and interrogations so I decided to follow up.

I took both pictures and put them in a picture frame side by side sorta like a photo line up...yeah I know I am ate up...lol! I thought if she could see both pictures side by side she would realize the error of her ways.

So the photo on the right is supposed to be her at 15 years old...GTFOOHWTBS! I like it when she says "tu eres detective"...uhmmmm lyke yeah!

After my investigation I don't think she will interested in spending any time with me. If you use Latin American Cupid you might run into her so don't be surprised.

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Detective Camaro

I got a hit on Latin American Cupid and I saw the profile picture on the right but when I went to whatsapp I saw the picture on the left.

Click to see pic

I know the average monger would have aborted at that point but not only am I bored but I miss my investigations and my interviews and interrogations so I decided to follow up.

Click to see pic

I took both pictures and put them in a picture frame side by side sorta like a photo line up...yeah I know I am ate up...lol! I thought if she could see both pictures side by side she would realize the error of her ways.

Click to see pic

So the photo on the right is supposed to be her at 15 years old...GTFOOHWTBS! I like it when she says "tu eres detective"...uhmmmm lyke yeah!

Click to see pic

After my investigation I don't think she will interested in spending any time with me. If you use Latin American Cupid you might run into her so don't be surprised.

Looks like she didn't like that mole below her left eye when she was 15 so she had it removed.

Although truth be told, what she looked like at 15 is irrelevant. And what she looks like now wouldn't deserve a second glance.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread Information