Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Estafadora en San Pedro

I met this chic on Dominican Cupid a while back her profile said she was from San Pedro but we fell out of communication.

In one of my other mongering groups we were sharing intel and who pops up?????

We share text messages and she tells one of the mongers in the group she's going to come see him and that she needs money BLAH BLAH BLAH! So he blows her off. Since she lives in San Pedro I shout out to her before I arrive but she ignores me, then on Mother's Day a week later who reaches out to me????

Click this bar to view the full image.

She solicits a gift and I respond with all I am going to give her. However she is insistent and hits me again.

Ok, so you ignore me when I am in San Pedro and now you want me to send you some money???...can you say GTFOOHWTBS!

It was comical to read her messages to the other monger and to see her shift interest when he rejected her advances. Another boring day in the life of an ex pat...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

They think we are all stupid millionaires.
    Last edited by Drjetman; 05-30-2016 at 02:25 AM.
    SouthCoast

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rio Mar Restaurant & Bar, San Pedro

Rio Mar Restaurant is a classy restaurant on the Malecon in San Pedro. I told my chic I wanted to take her someplace nice and she chose this venue and I was quite pleased. There were seafood and steaks on the menu everything from 500 - 1000 pesos per person. The ambiance was nice and the wait staff was excellent. There was easy listening music playing in the background and a large flat screen television displaying videos.

I had salmon which as very good. I was pleased with the service and the date went very well.

After dinner we headed back to the room and the second session was 10 times better than the first. If at first you don't succeed try, try and try again! She starts with the hand job and I give her my Coco Butter and she uses it on lil Camaro and it turned out to be more of a genital massage than a hand job and felt very good. The second session was great. She couldn't TLN had to get up early for work but I enjoyed my date. Ms. SPM is a great person I enjoyed her more than when she was working because we were not pressed for time everything was laid back. Her Spanish was WHACK but then again so is mine...lol!

San Perdo de Marcoris

I have been wanting to go to San Pedro for ages so now I can say "been there done that." What I will say is there is nothing ascetically attractive about San Pedro, I am reminded of one of Hanzo's comments I will paraphrase "it's just another dirty Dominican town" and that was my impression. It wasn't as dirty as San Cristobal but dirty none the less. The Malecon was short and small with a few bars and a beach the Malecon in Puerto Plata is much nicer. The streets are absolutely horrible! You cannot speed there are dips and pot holes that will ruin your car if you are not careful.

There were several clubs and car washes but I only went to one car wash, the beach and dinner the rest of my time I stayed locked up with Ms. SPM. San Pedro was just over an hour from Santo Dominigo and I made it back to Puerto Plata in about 5 hours so the drive was not as brutal as I thought it was going to be. Although I enjoyed the excursion I do not think I would return unless I just happened to be in the area.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Business as usual for the Dominicanas.

I have been doing this for a minute and me and my wingman are amazed at the level of disrespect that they have for us.

I mean if you just put forth a tiny bit of effort maybe you could get that dinero when your abuela is enferma.

Well done Camaro...

GTFOOHWTBULLSHIITE

Ass

Cash

Or Grass

Nobody rides for free...

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Estafadora en San Pedro

I met this chic on Dominican Cupid a while back her profile said she was from San Pedro but we fell out of communication.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

We share text messages and she tells one of the mongers in the group she's going to come see him and that she needs money BLAH BLAH BLAH! So he blows her off. Since she lives in San Pedro I shout out to her before I arrive but she ignores me, then on Mother's Day a week later who reaches out to me????

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

She solicits a gift and I respond with all I am going to give her. However she is insistent and hits me again.

Click to see pic

Ok, so you ignore me when I am in San Pedro and now you want me to send you some money???...can you say GTFOOHWTBS!

Click to see pic

It was comical to read her messages to the other monger and to see her shift interest when he rejected her advances. Another boring day in the life of an ex pat...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    Business as usual for the Dominicanas.

I have been doing this for a minute and me and my wingman are amazed at the level of disrespect that they have for us.

I mean if you just put forth a tiny bit of effort maybe you could get that dinero when your abuela is enferma.

Well done Camaro...

GTFOOHWTBULLSHIITE

Ass
    Click to see pic
    Cash

Or Grass

Nobody rides for free...
    ...yeah I havn't heard from her since...hmmmmmmmmm wundah Y???...lol

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heavy rains in Puerto Plata

I decided to import a chica from Santo Domingo and the night before she came it was raining cats and dogs. I left my dinning room window open and the water almost flooded the dinning room living room and hallway to the kitchen. I have a broom but I do not have a mop...yeah I know I should buy one but I am lazy...lol. Anyways my chica comes in and she fusses about the water BLAH BLAH BLAH! So you know what this chic does she ask me for a towel. I am thinking "WTF is she going to do with this towel get on her knees and wipe the floor?" Guess what this chic does?...GUESS?

This chic takes the towel and wraps it around the bottom of the broom turning the broom into a ...turning the broom into a MOP! I was amazed lyke uhmmm GTFOH! This chic turned one thing into another thing like whalah! So she mops the floor sorry I do not have a before picture just an after picture.

This chic showed me I know absolutely nothing about Third World problems and solutions. After she's done she rings out the towel and the mop is converted into a broom again. I know this anecdote is very simple but it impressed the hell out of me!

Our sex was not as good as the last time but she's really cool people and I like and respect her maybe I'll try to see her again on my next Santo Domingo excursion.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Estafadora en San Pedro

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

It's a catfish profile. It's not the actual chick in the photo. I know the real chick (met her off Dominican Cupid) and I've ran into the catfish profile on there also.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    It's a catfish profile. It's not the actual chick in the photo. I know the real chick (met her off Dominican Cupid) and I've ran into the catfish profile on there also.
    That explains why she igged me when I was in San Pedro...thanks.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kilometro Zero- Avenida Luis Ginebra, Puerto Plata

I had an early celebration of SrSuerte's birthday and I finally got the chance to meet Weyland. I drove past the restaurant twice because of where it is situated.

It is an open air restaurant with a bar and surrounding tables. I liked the ambiance and the shade made it very comfortable although it was about 80 degrees.

The menu was basic with steaks, seafood and pasta most meals were about 500 pesos. I had baby back ribs which were decent but I left feeling hungry because of the small portion.

Our main complaint was it took longer for the staff to bring our check than to prepare the food. We must have waited for our check over 30 minutes and the bad thing is the tip was pre-calculated into the bill can you say "CONYO!"

It was good to hang out with SrSuerte and finally meet Weyland.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Viaje a Jarabacoa

I decided to head south again but this time to the Mountains of Jarabacoa. I met a chic on Dominican Cupid chic who wanted to come to Puerto Plata but I didn't want to risk sending her money for passage since we had not previously met. I have been to Jarabacoa one time previously and enjoyed it so I was ready for another adventure.

Anecdote on the way to Jarabacoa

The trip to Jarabacoa was basically uneventful I stopped to get gas at a Texaco station and I was craving something sweet. I go inside the Texaco station and it was a modern facility like a rest stop place in the United States and I saw a pack of Hostess Cupcakes I used to love them and eat them regularly I was surprised to see them in the Dominican Republic so I snatched them.

I get to the counter and ask "cuanto es?" I heard "trenta cinco pesos" So I gave the attendant a 50 peso note and she looked at me and said "cien trenta cinco" I was STUNNED and I said "es mas caro que Los Estados Unidos!" and she started cracking up laughing. DAYMMMM I paid almost $3.00 for some cupcakes! I pay that for a meal at La Sirena and later that night I got 4 bags of chips and a drink at a local Colmado for 100 pesos...asi es la vida.

I continued on my journey to Jarabacoa which is less than 2000 feet above sea level so you have to travel up hill on a winding road. I got caught behind a Carribe Tours bus but I finally made it.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jarabacoa River Club & Resort, Jarabacoa

Jarabacoa has several resorts in the mountains one of which is Hotel Gran Jimenoa. I stayed at Hotel Gran Jimenoa on my maiden trip to Jarabacoa but on this trip it was booked so I Jarabacoa River Club & Resort was recommended and it turned out to be a great choice.

First stop was check in and the staff was very professional. Security met me at my car with an umbrella and walked me to the reception desk...I thought to myself "REALLY?"

There was a pool in between the game room (pool tables & ping pong) and the cafeteria.

My room was comfortable with a good balcony view of the mountains. One complaint I had is the night lights were out next to my door and there seemed to be an overflow of water outside my door.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

La Vista en Jarabacoa River Resort

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jarabacoa River Resort Restaurante

One of the best things about this hotel was the staff and the restaurant. The servers were men all of which were very professional but there was some eye candy there also.

I was unable to do TLN with either one of my dates so one morning at breakfast the below listed chica kept looking at me and smiling at me like I was a unicorn. I think I was the only single in the hotel everybody else was coupled up. She was subdued in uniform but I could tell she had a nice body and cute face under her hat. I went looking for her before I left nut unfortunately could not find her.

The food and the service was very good.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jarabacoa Adventure

There was no talk of money with my chica from Jarabacoa and when she arrived at the hotel she was very reserved and made sure I knew she was looking for a serious relationship. It was start and go in the bed and I wasn't sure it was going to happen and when it did it was decent but nothing I would call professional. There was nothing overt to indicate she was a pro. Our second date was supposed to be dinner at the hotel and then we were going to go club hopping in town.

At dinner time the next day I get a message she's got problems BLAH BLAH BLAH and I think there is a big request for money coming so since she said she was having child care problems I told her I'd see her some other time. I had dinner after which I called a taxi to see what I could get into for the night.

The taxi arrives and I tell the taxista "estoy buscando por una bonita flaca chapiadora" He says "tengo alguien por ti" he pulls out his phone and shows me...shows me...GUESS who's photo he shows me????? I looked at the photo and said to myself "GTFOOHWTBS!" He showed me a photo of my chic from Jarabacoa. I explained the situation to the taxista and he says "que coincidencia!" and ahm lyke uhhhhm yeah! He was really trying to get me to take her but I was done. He took me to 3 different places and I saw 2 different chics that were a no go. I finally met a chica at some bar I have no idea where I was got my nut and was satisfied for the night.

My Jarabacoa adventure was a great break from my North Coast monotony the hotel service and food was FANTASTIC and I would definitely return. It was a coincidence how I found Ms. Jarabacoa was involved in the local PFP scene, what are the odds that I would find a taxista that had her as a available chica for interested parties?

Although I enjoyed the grounds of the hotel with the scenic mountain views and the sound of the running water in the stream behind the hotel I didn't get a chance to enjoy Jarabacoa night life which I will try next time.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

"estoy buscando por una bonita flaca chapiadora"
    Why would anyone in their right mind deliberately seek out a chapiadora (gold-digger who will relieve you of all your assets).

I had a similar experience. My former first "steady" in the DR wanted her 14-year-old son to make a start on a career as he refused to study at school. I identified a gap in the market and helpfully suggested he pimped haitianas to gringos. He would find the girls and I would find the gringos. I did not want a cut (I am a gentleman, not a pimp) but I said I would have to test-drive the girls first before I could recommend them to friends. We agreed to start with his own girl-friend who would be 18 next day. I would take them both dancing to celebrate her birthday and then take her back to try out.

Well, that was the next day but I needed my sex each day then (we are going back a few years). There was a tiguere used to visit Dominican Billy's place (where I was then living) with girls. He offered me a new one, but she had no cedula. Turned out she would not be 18 until next day so I passed. You can guess the rest.

Next day we went dancing. I had to bribe the 14-year-old's entry into La Canita (long since closed after a couple of shootings). I was worried about the amount of beer he drank but he was fine. The birthday girl had two beers and passed out once back in my place. A less than satisfactory start to our new venture, which never took off for other reasons.

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Jarabacoa Adventure

There was no talk of money with my chica from Jarabacoa and when she arrived at the hotel she was very reserved and made sure I knew she was looking for a serious relationship. It was start and go in the bed and I wasn't sure it was going to happen and when it did it was decent but nothing I would call professional. There was nothing overt to indicate she was a pro. Our second date was supposed to be dinner at the hotel and then we were going to go club hopping in town.

At dinner time the next day I get a message she's got problems BLAH BLAH BLAH and I think there is a big request for money coming so since she said she was having child care problems I told her I'd see her some other time. I had dinner after which I called a taxi to see what I could get into for the night.

The taxi arrives and I tell the taxista "estoy buscando por una bonita flaca chapiadora" He says "tengo alguien por ti" he pulls out his phone and shows me...shows me...GUESS who's photo he shows me????? I looked at the photo and said to myself "GTFOOHWTBS!" He showed me a photo of my chic from Jarabacoa. I explained the situation to the taxista and he says "que coincidencia!" and ahm lyke uhhhhm yeah! He was really trying to get me to take her but I was done. He took me to 3 different places and I saw 2 different chics that were a no go. I finally met a chica at some bar I have no idea where I was got my nut and was satisfied for the night.

My Jarabacoa adventure was a great break from my North Coast monotony the hotel service and food was FANTASTIC and I would definitely return. It was a coincidence how I found Ms. Jarabacoa was involved in the local PFP scene, what are the odds that I would find a taxista that had her as a available chica for interested parties?

Although I enjoyed the grounds of the hotel with the scenic mountain views and the sound of the running water in the stream behind the hotel I didn't get a chance to enjoy Jarabacoa night life which I will try next time.
    Puta or not-a-puta? hahahahah great story!

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Why would anyone in their right mind deliberately seek out a chapiadora (gold-digger who will relieve you of all your assets).

In my experience unless a taxista knows you personally he is not going to introduce an extranjero to a good girl. It was my last night in town and I didn't have time for the whole dinner mi nombre es...BLAH BLAH BLAH I just wanted a nut on my last night before I went home.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    Puta or not-a-puta? hahahahah great story!
    She didn't act like a puta but she obviously was a puta. That's why I love traveling throughout the Island I am having experiences that will be difficult to forget.

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Viaje a Nagua

I was using Dominican & Latin American Cupid a lot but now I have been meeting a lot of women on Facebook using the friend of a friend feature. I met a chic and she advised she lives in Nagua but she had a brother in Puerto Plata she was going to visit so that was right up my alley. The day of the visit she advised she has no money.I decided why not take another excursión to Nagua. I have been to Nagua before so I felt comfortable with the idea.

The drive east on Hwy 5 toward Nagua is a lot more difficult than the drive south to Santo Domingo because Hwy 1 south is like an Interstate Hwy in the States. Hwy 5 is different in that its a 2 way road that goes through Sosua, Cabaratte, Sabanetta, Gasper Hernandez & Rio San Juan before you get to Nagua. There is a lot of stop and go traffic and the passage is difficult at times between the narrow highway the excessive traffic and the fact that I am driving a big SUV that can be difficult to maneuver at times.

Carribe Tours bus drivers are bruts on the road. I saw one cross the center line and just start flashing his headlights at oncoming traffic as to say you better move over! That's a scary sight seeing a Carribe Tours bus coming in your lane head on!

Despite driving through the gauntlet I made it safe.

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Chori Pan Restaurante, Nagua

The drive took a Little over 2 ½ hours I met my chica and we went to dinner since I was starving. We ate at Choi Pan which is across the Street from the beach on the main highway out of town.

It is an open air restaurant and the food was great along with outstanding service. It seems like I am often treated better outside of tourist áreas even though I often don’t understand what is being said. I had a 1 pound fish dinner with sides and she had mangu with a side of crab it was enough to feed 3 people. With all that food for 2 people I paid 800 pesos in Sosua or Cabarette I know I would have paid twice as much. My only complaint was a I was mosquito bait Iwas bitten at least 3 times. I’ve been to most of the major beaches in the Dominican Republic and I have never been attacked like that before.

Antes

Despues

39. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread Information