Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    yeah,,he informed me of your impending arrival,,,,,,

we have been in constant whatsapp contact since his surgery ,,,,,,,,,,,

I may whatsapp you later about your choice of hotels ,,,and how in the hell im hearing what your payin,,,,
    I got Albicharia for 2k a night including breakfast, the last time I was in Las Terrenas it was 3k a night.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I got Albicharia for 2k a night including breakfast, the last time I was in Las Terrenas it was 3k a night.

how the hell you get that rate ,,,,????

If I look on booking.com right now,, the rate is $130 a night for this Friday ,,,,,,,,

What you do ,,,,,"Interview" the receptionist ,,,,???
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

how the hell you get that rate ,,,,????

If I look on booking.com right now,, the rate is $130 a night for this Friday ,,,,,,,,

What you do ,,,,,"Interview" the receptionist ,,,,???
    I got it off Hotels.com I booked about 3 days ago said it was the last room at that rate.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I got it off Hotels.com I booked about 3 days ago said it was the last room at that rate.

that's a great rate man ,,,,

I just checked Hotels.com,,,,,

and for my dates,,,,, July 28th-August 6th,,,

there "special" deal for the Albachiara is $106 a night ,,,,,,,

Which is cheaper than $130 on booking.com,,,,,but not cheaper than the $50 I'm payin for the apartment,,,,,,,

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heres the apartment I got ,,,,,,,,,

You know I LOVE the Albachiara,,,,,but this was a good rate ,,,,,,

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heres the apartment I got ,,,,,,,,,

You know I LOVE the Albachiara,,,,,but this was a good rate ,,,,,,

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    I love the crib you going to be there solo or wifed up?

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I love the crib you going to be there solo or wifed up?

you know me by now ,,,,,,,,

wifed,,,,and bambino"d up,,,,

But im defintely heading out to that casa out beyond the gas station on the way out of town a few nights,,,,,,,,,,

maybe you two can check it out this weekend ,,,,,,,,

On the sosua ends of the trip,,,,,I'll be at the Vic House,,,,,,

Milka had a special on the big apartments behind the restaurant for $50 a night,,,,,,,

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Viaje a Las Terrenas

I decided to head east again this time past Nagua to Las Terrenas to spend the weekend hanging with Bailar. On my way outside of Nagua I got stopped again this time by AMET traffic police running radar. The officer said I was speeding...ohhhhhhhhhhh snap!...who expects speed traps in the Dominican Republic. I was sure I was going to get a ticket so the officer chews me out and tells me to slow down. WHAT? again no request for money or displaying my credentials.

The toll road is just over 500 pesos and the road provides a scenic view.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Viaje a Las Terrenas

I decided to head east again this time past Nagua to Las Terrenas to spend the weekend hanging with Bailar. On my way outside of Nagua I got stopped again this time by AMET traffic police running radar. The officer said I was speeding...ohhhhhhhhhhh snap!...who expects speed traps in the Dominican Republic. I was sure I was going to get a ticket so the officer chews me out and tells me to slow down. WHAT? again no request for money or displaying my credentials.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Slow down Papi,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Have a great time ,,,,,,

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Albachiara Hotel, Las Terrenas

I got an excellent deal on this hotel that is very expensive during high season and can be twice as much for the same room depending on when you book.

They are doing renovations on the property and it looks good. Each room has a balcony with furniture a mini kitchen dinning room area and bedroom with a king size bed. There were 2 TV's one in the kitchen and 1 in the bedroom. The place was emaculate and kept clean daily.

The staff was great and if I come back I would definitely like to bring a date so she could enjoy it also.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

There's a cave on that road. I stopped but I did'nt want to see what was in it.
    Viaje a Las Terrenas

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    SouthCoast

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Playa Carribe Bar y Resturante, Las Terrenas

Playa Carribe Bar Y Resturante is an open air venue on the beach, they prepare the food next door and bring it to you.

There was a waitress that had a BANGIN body but I couldn't get a good shot without being too conspicuous.

The fish was very tasty and I enjoyed the meal.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Night Life Las Terrenas

There are 2 main spots for Las Terrenas night life. Pueblo Pescadores is an area where there used to be fish shacks but now on one side of the street are a couple of clubs and on the other side of the street that faces the beach there are restaurant bars that turn into club spots after 1 am in the morning.

The most infamous night spot in Las Terrenas is La Bodega. About 80% of the chics there are working I saw some tourist couples and what appeared to be singles. It's slow season so it wasn't very busy.

I made 1 pull a chica who looked to be in her late 20's who was 38. We connected very well in the club but in the bed was not comparable to outside the bed but none the less it was a decent experience. The over all talent level was mediocre but there were a few chicas who were doable. I went 2 nights but on my second night I saw some cuties but didn't connect so I chilled for the night. A Rumbas or Classicos it is NOT.

On the same street as La Bodega there is a colmado and liquor store that often has people outside playing music and drinking as similar scene in most Dominican towns.

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Anochecer en Las Terrenas

Las Terrenas is a GREAT place to visit the beaches are nice and the vibe is very laid back. The Albachiara Hotel is excellent between the staff, accommodations and location. One of the best things about the trip is sitting on the beach at dusk and watching the sun set while you feel the mellow breeze off the ocean.

I could go back to Las Terrenas single but I think it would be more enjoyable if I were wifed up with someone who could really enjoy the experience with me. I headed home arrived safe and was beat so I crashed eager for the next excursion.

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Sounds like you enjoyed your weekend. It is a long haul from Puerto Plata just for two nights. I'm glad you came on the weekend when town was a little livlyer instead of midweek. Low season can be tough for the local talent because " no hay cuanto en la calle". But it is also tough when you are looking for higher quality. Often times the lookers won't bother to make an appearance.

It is always good to see you...

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    Sounds like you enjoyed your weekend. It is a long haul from Puerto Plata just for two nights. I'm glad you came on the weekend when town was a little livlyer instead of midweek. Low season can be tough for the local talent because " no hay cuanto en la calle". But it is also tough when you are looking for higher quality. Often times the lookers won't bother to make an appearance.

It is always good to see you...
    Great to see you also have a safe trip home...

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Brittania Pub, Sosua

Brittania Pub is on Pedro Clisante west of Winner's Circle on the same side of the street. I met Tgunz and Mr. Smooth for lunch. While I was walking there I got to see the following sites.

There was so many options on the menu it was difficult to choose, from breakfast foods to the typical meat and chicken dishes most of the items were less than 500 pesos.

The food was good but the service was better, I have no idea the waiters name but his service was on point. It was good to meet Mr. Smooth and see Tgunz again.

After Lunch
    I walked back to my car and ran into a chica I have history with. After our first encounter a while back she said she didn't ask me to give her any money, we never discussed price before or after. She was dressed kinda bummy but I could see her camel toe coming through her pants and it was on. She is supposed to be getting married and says she is not working and she hasn't had any sex since her fiancé has been gone. I said "tu cuerpo nesisita atencion" and she cracked up laughing. She was kinda reluctant to go with me since she insisted she wasn't working but I talked her into it and we headed to Dulce Secreto

She comes out the shower and won't take off the towel so I do the soft kisses on the back thing and I think that got her started because she turned over and gave a FANTASTIC BBBJ and the sex was good also. Afterwards we laid there a while talking and she starts hand stroking lil Camaro and we go again but the condom broke ...CONYO and she made me stop I am sure that spoiled the mood.

I dropped her off at the moto spot and she said she wanted to buy a beer and I happily obliged her. I never talked money and other than the beer she asked for nothing so I figured if she's happy I am happier!
    Last edited by camaro1257; 06-22-2016 at 12:56 AM.

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Brittania Pub, Sosua

Brittania Pub is on Pedro Clisante west of Winner's Circle on the same side of the street. I met Tgunz and Mr. Smooth for lunch. While I was walking there I got to see the following sites.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

There was so many options on the menu it was difficult to choose, from breakfast foods to the typical meat and chicken dishes most of the items were less than 500 pesos.

Click to see pic

The food was good but the service was better, I have no idea the waiters name but his service was on point. It was good to meet Mr. Smooth and see Tgunz again.

After Lunch
    I walked back to my car and ran into a chica I have history with. After our first encounter a while back she said she didn't ask me to give her any money, we never discussed price before or after. She was dressed kinda bummy but I could see her camel toe coming through her pants and it was on. She is supposed to be getting married and says she is not working and she hasn't had any sex since her fiancé has been gone. I said "tu cuerpo nesisita atencion" and she cracked up laughing. She was kinda reluctant to go with me since she insisted she wasn't working but I talked her into it and we headed to Dulce Secreto

She comes out the shower and won't take off the towel so I do the soft kisses on the back thing and I think that got her started because she turned over and gave a FANTASTIC BBBJ and the sex was good also. Afterwards we laid there a while talking and she starts hand stroking lil Camaro and we go again but the condom broke ...CONYO and she made me stop I am sure that spoiled the mood.

I dropped her off at the moto spot and she said she wanted to buy a beer and I happily obliged her. I never talked money and other than the beer she asked for nothing so I figured if she's happy I am happier!
    Street looks different from my last trip there.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Brittania Pub, Sosua

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

After Lunch

Sorry I missed you guys. I had an unexpected errand to attend to. Hopefully next time.
    Vida es buena....

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread Information