Thread: 04/2016 - Blue Ice Piano Bar, Sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

04/2016 - Blue Ice Piano Bar, Sosua

Blue Ice Piano Bar, Sosua

Blue Ice Piano Bar is a relatively new venue on Dr. Rosen in between Chez Mon Real Restaurant and Rocky's Restaurant. The below listed photo is courtesy of Shogun.

Click this bar to view the full image.

I attempted to check out the venue when it first opened but the chic I was with was dressed provocatively so she was not permitted entrance. At that time they had a dress code however I do not know to what degree it is being enforced.

I decided to visit again since I had guest in town and mannnnn was that a good decision! There is a small balcony outside with a few chairs and inside has a blue and white theme. You walk in and are greeted by security who opens the door for you. There are several high tables a bar and 2 VIP areas in the back. The color scheme is blue and white. Blue Ice Piano Bar is the venue without a piano however there is a DJ playing music and several video screens playing Latin videos. I went on a Sunday night where there was karaoke.

Apparently the ex-wife of the former Passions is responsible for the chicas who are imported in from all over the Island and work 6 days a week sometimes until 5 in the morning. They all wear blue and white outfits. They are available however you have to wait until the end of there shift therefore it is best to get numbers. There were maybe a half dozen hostesses working when I was in attendance and they all were attractive.

I met one of the hostesses and we seemed to connect however she said her cell phone had recently been broken so I have her Facebook but I don't know how well we will be able to communicate going forward...we shall see...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,004 Times in 1,005 Posts

Re: Blue Ice Piano Bar, Sosua

I visited Blue Ice during mid-week and it was a bit dead...
    Few patrons consisted of dudes with their companion of the night...

As architecture and interior design interests me, I will say that they used the space well enough and the theme is well represented in the furnishings including furniture and lighting.

I would consider it was an alternative interview spot to Merengue
    If you don't do it, someone else will!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MH16 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Re: Blue Ice Piano Bar, Sosua

I have looked in through sthe side window.
    Nice looking interior, unfortunately with what looks like the standard uncomfortable Dominican barstools. (and nobody sitting on them)

What is with Domincan barstools? I wish someone would stop following the herd in that regard.
    Last edited by ezsmile; 04-04-2016 at 06:26 PM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: 04/2016 - Blue Ice Piano Bar, Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post

Blue Ice Piano Bar is a relatively new venue on Dr. Rosen in between Chez Mon Real Restaurant and Rocky's Restaurant. The below listed photo is courtesy of Shogun.

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

I attempted to check out the venue when it first opened but the chic I was with was dressed provocatively so she was not permitted entrance. At that time they had a dress code however I do not know to what degree it is being enforced.

I decided to visit again since I had guest in town and mannnnn was that a good decision! There is a small balcony outside with a few chairs and inside has a blue and white theme. You walk in and are greeted by security who opens the door for you. There are several high tables a bar and 2 VIP areas in the back. The color scheme is blue and white. Blue Ice Piano Bar is the venue without a piano however there is a DJ playing music and several video screens playing Latin videos. I went on a Sunday night where there was karaoke.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Apparently the ex-wife of the former Passions is responsible for the chicas who are imported in from all over the Island and work 6 days a week sometimes until 5 in the morning. They all wear blue and white outfits. They are available however you have to wait until the end of there shift therefore it is best to get numbers. There were maybe a half dozen hostesses working when I was in attendance and they all were attractive.

I met one of the hostesses and we seemed to connect however she said her cell phone had recently been broken so I have her Facebook but I don't know how well we will be able to communicate going forward...we shall see...
    Looks like a La 33 Bar in Laurelas.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 183 Posts

thanks for the info. The photos are not opening.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leaseno For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leaseno View Post
    thanks for the info. The photos are not opening.
    Your access expired 3/30/16.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is this located behind the Winner's Circle bar, where the Spot bar open

Roamer

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roamer55 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

I think they are still together....I have seen Peter in there working at times...they are running both places...
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roamer55 View Post
    Is this located behind the Winner's Circle bar, where the Spot bar open

Roamer
    No next door to Montreal bar before you reach Rockys

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

has anybody inquired as too what these chicas are looking for interms of st appointments
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thread Information