Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 04/2016 - after many trips this is my take on dominican hoes

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Re: 04/2016 - after many trips this is my take on dominican hoes

This beer talk reminds me of the time I met this Aussie dude in Pattaya. Had kind of a Crocodile Dundee flair about him. Just in casual conversation, I told him I like Australian beer, as I drank Fosters from time to time.

He said, "Fosters? Ah.....pisswater mate! We don't drink that shit, we brew it for you Yanks to drink."

With the chicas, I think it's a way for them to show off a bit, letting their amigas see them with a Corona, a "look at me", sort of thing.

It's funny, but in all my FB Dominicanas photos that I can recall, the only time they are drinking a Corona is in a club or gringo bar where most likely it was bought for them. When it is a family thing such as a birthday or beach day with family or amigas, etc., the beer they have is always Presidente or Prez Light.

And I agree with greydread, Presidente is a far superior tasting brew over Corona. If I'm drinking a Mexican beer, my first round draft choice is Negra Modelo all day long.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I actually like Miller High Life (the original before all this light and draft-in-a-bottle BS). A sign of age, I guess.

Another thing that drives me crazy is they'll ask for Johnny Walker Black and then put fruity shit or sweetened soda in it. Fucking up scotch should be a flogging offense. I don't drink scotch often but when I do all I want to taste is the scotch, preferably from a single barrel.

And the real hardcore Ho's will occasionally ask for Campari....can't make this shit up, I'm not that good.
    Miller High Life ... we grew up with that, didn't we, along with Natty Boh (well, that last one here in Crab-Land.)

And what's wrong with Campari? Personally, I like Campari and soda ... oh, that's right, I'm paying ...
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Reminds me of my meet and greet meetings here in USA with the spoiled sugar brats...

I would like an "Apple Martini" bitch

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    This beer talk reminds me of the time I met this Aussie dude in Pattaya. Had kind of a Crocodile Dundee flair about him. Just in casual conversation, I told him I like Australian beer, as I drank Fosters from time to time.

He said, "Fosters? Ah.....pisswater mate! We don't drink that shit, we brew it for you Yanks to drink."

With the chicas, I think it's a way for them to show off a bit, letting their amigas see them with a Corona, a "look at me", sort of thing.

It's funny, but in all my FB Dominicanas photos that I can recall, the only time they are drinking a Corona is in a club or gringo bar where most likely it was bought for them. When it is a family thing such as a birthday or beach day with family or amigas, etc., the beer they have is always Presidente or Prez Light.

And I agree with greydread, Presidente is a far superior tasting brew over Corona. If I'm drinking a Mexican beer, my first round draft choice is Negra Modelo all day long.
    That is exactly what it is.....

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah. They have better beers than Foster's, though that double-size can is great if you're "having only one."

They also have some great beer advertisements...

(Hoes to beer. Classic thread-jack for this place.)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    You just did. Keep doing what your doing.
    I trying to start a post with a new topic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Some people get heart burn from presidente so they make the switch but i agree atleast 75% do it for the novelty.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,125 Times in 3,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    Some people get heart burn from presidente so they make the switch but i agree atleast 75% do it for the novelty.
    I am one of those that get a little heartburn from Presidente's. Its kind of unfair since in retrospect lots of grandes of any damn beer may cause heartburn.. I found out if I switch to water after every 4rth beer it helps.
    Talking about the Chica's ordering drinks, never had a Corona ordering one yet, maybe I am missing on the high-end of the spectrum? Chivas at Classico's and at the Keviar before it was Keviar was the norm.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Exactamente!!

I'm pretty sure I have heard similar sentiments expressed by Dutch folks about Heineken. I agree about Negra modelo good beer.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

What's the best contact for making reservations at Victorian House?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minkyboodle View Post
    Exactamente!!

I'm pretty sure I have heard similar sentiments expressed by Dutch folks about Heineken. I agree about Negra modelo good beer.
    Kinda like Belgium ... I'm aware of two major brands of beer imported from there to the USA. The first is Stella Artois, and they're pushing their "social cred" with their "Buy A Lady A Drink" campaign, to use your contributions to dig wells and run aqueducts to help women in the arid areas of the Third World. The other one I know about is Hoegaarden, and I'm honestly delighted by that name ... Hoe ... Gaarden ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As far as I'm concerned, the German 'beer purity' laws got it right: Barley malt, water, yeast, and hops. Anything else cheapens the brew.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tonymd View Post
    What's the best contact for making reservations at Victorian House?

Milka Dominguez
    bookings@victorianhousehotel.com
    Tel. 809-571-4650, Ext. 809
    Intl. Line

1-954-312-7206

1-305-749-7399

Cool person....responds very quickly...and pretty attractive in person.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information