Thread: 05/2016 - Sunday's in Santo Domingo

Thanks

05/2016 - Sunday's in Santo Domingo

Whats up guys.

I was wondering if anyone here had any first hand knowledge thats recent as to places (casas, strip clubs, etc...) that are open on Sundays. For example, I know GBP is closed on Sundays. But what about 305, Doll House, Pink Pony or any other place?

Appreciate the help.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to heedwoos For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Re: 05/2016 - Sunday's in Santo Domingo

Quote Originally Posted by heedwoos View Post
    Whats up guys.

I was wondering if anyone here had any first hand knowledge thats recent as to places (casas, strip clubs, etc...) that are open on Sundays. For example, I know GBP is closed on Sundays. But what about 305, Doll House, Pink Pony or any other place?

Appreciate the help.
    We use to set things up before hand but usually were in Boca chica by Sunday. There is a bus that goes there many times a day.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Jimmy. Thanks for recomending Riazor. I booked it on Booking.com as you recommeded. Will be checking in at 1pm.

As for Boca Chica, i have a rented car, so i can easily just drive there.

Gonna research here to see where i should go there if i decide to go.

Appreciate the help.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heedwoos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

I was in Boca Chica a few months ago on a Sunday. Lots of working girls showed up around 2 pm.
    SouthCoast

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Jimmy. Thanks for recomending Riazor. I booked it on Booking.com as you recommeded. Will be checking in at 1pm.

As for Boca Chica, i have a rented car, so i can easily just drive there.

Gonna research here to see where i should go there if i decide to go.

Appreciate the help.
    Its not big at all and a member or two live there.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    I was in Boca Chica a few months ago on a Sunday. Lots of working girls showed up around 2 pm.
    I been back to boca many times. Still fun.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 459 Posts

Whats up guys.

Appreciate the help.
    I just got back from Santo Domingo--if your ok with paying market prices 4k pesos-- or high end ticketed casas--

I would highly encourage Oasis--it's open late nights including Sunday's and the eye Candy is phenomenal...especially if you go on a Friday or Saturday night...

If you don't want to pay I would just go for the experience.

Right down the block literally you just cross the street-- you have Fossil which is also another high end club-- I only went there once on a Thursday night and there weren't many girls there...

The experience is similar in both where as soon as you walk in typically after the owner claps his hands all the girls surround you...and they do everything to get your attention/money....twerk, gyrate, some flash you, some let you touch or slap them....just trust me and go for the experience.

I recommend Oasis only because I haven't been to Fossil enough to get a true consensus--either way both are with 30 steps of each and are they are on the malecon...

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStallion876 View Post
    I just got back from Santo Domingo--if your ok with paying market prices 4k pesos-- or high end ticketed casas--

I would highly encourage Oasis--it's open late nights including Sunday's and the eye Candy is phenomenal...especially if you go on a Friday or Saturday night...

If you don't want to pay I would just go for the experience.

Right down the block literally you just cross the street-- you have Fossil which is also another high end club-- I only went there once on a Thursday night and there weren't many girls there...

The experience is similar in both where as soon as you walk in typically after the owner claps his hands all the girls surround you...and they do everything to get your attention/money....twerk, gyrate, some flash you, some let you touch or slap them....just trust me and go for the experience.

I recommend Oasis only because I haven't been to Fossil enough to get a true consensus--either way both are with 30 steps of each and are they are on the malecon...
    I knew you were going to pull the plug on SD. The elections really put a damper on everything. I was lucky as shit I got somebody interested in coming over.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

In my experience sunday is a dead day. There some parties and clubs at night but in the day its pretty dead.

The casa de cita in hoe row is always open but pretty dead
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    In my experience sunday is a dead day. There some parties and clubs at night but in the day its pretty dead.

The casa de cita in hoe row is always open but pretty dead
    I think by Sunday we are in Boca.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your input.

The elections really made it difficult.

I tried hitting like 3 casas during the afternoon and the only one that responded when we knocked was Casa Teresa. There was no customers just me and 3 girls. They couldnt serve alcohol so it made it a bit boring. I usually like to drink a bit while mongering. I took one of them, she was like a 7, nice a$$. Took a room there and it was 4k DOP for the hour. Pretty good performance but it was CBJ.

Later at night the ONLY place open in Gazcue was Satin Dolls. Everything else closed. Even the strip clubs Foxeys, Dollhouse. Oasis also closed.

In Satin Dolls there were only 3 girls they were 6-7, none that really convinced me. So i just stayed there drinking and talking to the girl in charge which was pretty hot, like an 8. But she told me she doesnt play.

Other than that the only other action was SW's in Malecon and around Gazcue.

When i left Satin Dolls i was a little drunk. Started driving by Malecon (i had a rental), and i picked up a SW for a quick BJ in the car. The bitch, while sucking me went into my wallet and stole my cash! I had a $50 and about 2k DOP. She gave a great BJ, plus i was drunk, so i did not notice until afterward. She was slick, stole all my cash and left me 500 pesos. The exact amount she was charging me. Lol. First time in my life a chick stole from me like that. By the time i noticed she was GONE!!! Luckily all she took was cash. Left my Credit Card and ID. And i left my Cell Phone in the Hotel. She prob wouldve taken that too!

I couldve gone after her, but probably would not have found her and if I did what could ive done. To avoid further complications or problems i took it as a loss ad went back to the Hotel. Lesson learned.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to heedwoos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your input.

The elections really made it difficult.

I tried hitting like 3 casas during the afternoon and the only one that responded when we knocked was Casa Teresa. There was no customers just me and 3 girls. They couldnt serve alcohol so it made it a bit boring. I usually like to drink a bit while mongering. I took one of them, she was like a 7, nice a$$. Took a room there and it was 4k DOP for the hour. Pretty good performance but it was CBJ.

Later at night the ONLY place open in Gazcue was Satin Dolls. Everything else closed. Even the strip clubs Foxeys, Dollhouse. Oasis also closed.

In Satin Dolls there were only 3 girls they were 6-7, none that really convinced me. So i just stayed there drinking and talking to the girl in charge which was pretty hot, like an 8. But she told me she doesnt play.

Other than that the only other action was SW's in Malecon and around Gazcue.

When i left Satin Dolls i was a little drunk. Started driving by Malecon (i had a rental), and i picked up a SW for a quick BJ in the car. The bitch, while sucking me went into my wallet and stole my cash! I had a $50 and about 2k DOP. She gave a great BJ, plus i was drunk, so i did not notice until afterward. She was slick, stole all my cash and left me 500 pesos. The exact amount she was charging me. Lol. First time in my life a chick stole from me like that. By the time i noticed she was GONE!!! Luckily all she took was cash. Left my Credit Card and ID. And i left my Cell Phone in the Hotel. She prob wouldve taken that too!

I couldve gone after her, but probably would not have found her and if I did what could ive done. To avoid further complications or problems i took it as a loss ad went back to the Hotel. Lesson learned.
    Interesting day

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

been to Boca Chica a couple times and Sundays had plenty of gurls around during da day...especially on the beach
    Sundays can be a family day as it is all across the Caribbean......
    and one Sunday mi had my GFE and some of her family hanging with mi on da beach....
    and a hookers beside us kept giving mi da "I want to blow u" with putting her finger in and out of her mouth...lol
    yeah there all over the place in Boca Chica on Sundays.......beach and the main street.......
    the weekends are great in Boca as the semi pro gurls roll in from the city to make some extra shopping money.....

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thread Information