Thread: 06/2016 - Sosua

Thanks

Cool 06/2016 - Sosua

Hello,
    wanna go to Sosua in February 2017 the first time.
    Looking all over the net for informations.

Have been the last years in Cuba, it was great. But now I wanna taste the dominican girls.

cheers
    Dweezil

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dweezil For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Re: Sosua

Hola,

Sosua is a good choice for a first DR trip or a 20th DR trip ...

Doesn't get any more point and click than there !!!

Welcome to ISOC !!! Not going to find more, better, or more up-to-date information then here.
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Don't procrastinate with your booking. February is a busy season. You may consider staying at Hotel Voramar.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Laughing Re: Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    Don't procrastinate with your booking. February is a busy season. You may consider staying at Hotel Voramar.
    How's July over their ? Going july2-11,, can't wait ! Not letting a lot of neg stuff I'm reading get me down ,staying Sousa sunrise(casa cayena) read a lot of good stuff about Wilfred and the hotel ,been to santo Domingo several times ,always had a good time ,used to stay at "hotel Hispaniola "in the garden rooms (no prob bringing chicks in at night) I think only them rooms were ok to bring chicks in ,, hotel still around and any good ?, the last time I was their was a massage place right next to the pool with extras offered,, good times !!! Oh speaking of ,I've been reading a lot and don't hear much about massage places in sosua (extras or not ),what's the massage Sean their like ? Hope to meet some cool people over their !!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j.rac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j.rac View Post
    How's July over their ? Going july2-11,, can't wait ! Not letting a lot of neg stuff I'm reading get me down ,staying Sousa sunrise(casa cayena) read a lot of good stuff about Wilfred and the hotel ,been to santo Domingo several times ,always had a good time ,used to stay at "hotel Hispaniola "in the garden rooms (no prob bringing chicks in at night) I think only them rooms were ok to bring chicks in ,, hotel still around and any good ?, the last time I was their was a massage place right next to the pool with extras offered,, good times !!! Oh speaking of ,I've been reading a lot and don't hear much about massage places in sosua (extras or not ),what's the massage Sean their like ? Hope to meet some cool people over their !!
    Most of the bj massage shacks were closed down a couple of years ago. You'll find more legit type places now......at least from the onset. Nothing a few pesos can't overcome in most cases though.
    Vida es buena....

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post
    Hola,

Sosua is a good choice for a first DR trip or a 20th DR trip ...

Doesn't get any more point and click than there !!!

Welcome to ISOC !!! Not going to find more, better, or more up-to-date information then here.
    Sosua is great, but from a point-and-click, perspective, it does does get better. In Sosua, you still have to walk the town (on your first trip anyway), and daytime action is not nearly as prevalent as nighttime. For true-point-and-click, Blackbeards has it beat. You can sit on your ass, all day or evening, and chicas will approach you.

If you want to be even lazier, at the Veneto in Panama, you don't even have to climb stairs! Same for the Del Rey in Costa Rica. All elevators!
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thread Information